Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,769 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2935) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4432036 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 11:04am On Jun 03, 2016
DieVluit:

Not only do they FEEL enslaved, but Nigerians are actually enslaved to the point of picking up arms. Three groups all fighting to be free. Mayday.

But it doesn't end there. Given that South Africa's essentially owns your economy, then slavery is your entire existence.
grin grin grin grin grin And yet another imbecilic fallacy from a dunderhead!!!

An economy of $334 billion owning that of nearly $600 billion grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 11:10am On Jun 03, 2016
DieVluit:

-0.36% "growth" the last quarter is a fact. Less than 4K MW electricity production for Nigeria is a fact. 1.4MBD oil production is a fact. Capital outflows - that's also a fact.

Why do I need to write a whole page when you are already dead?
And the report card says only South Africa economy is in junck status. With 26.7% unemployment.

Damn!!! Economic illiterate!!!

You produced 40,000 MW of electricity with nothing to show for it? Deaf economy? Unemployment? High inflation? Infrastructural collapse?

Pigs and diamonds don't mix. That's the case with South Africans.

So we out paced you while producing 4kw electricity and oil free fall in the international market?

You just called yourself a dummy with a spectacular dumbness grin grin grin

This boy can't think!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:15am On Jun 03, 2016
Lezzlie:
And the report card says only South Africa economy is in junck status. With 26.7% unemployment.

[s]Damn!!! Economic illiterate!!!

You produced 40,000 MW of electricity with nothing to show for it? Deaf economy? Unemployment? High inflation? Infrastructural collapse?

Pigs and diamonds don't mix. That's the case with South Africans.

So we out paced you while producing 4kw electricity and oil free fall in the international market?

You just called yourself a dummy with a spectacular dumbness grin grin grin

This boy can't think![/s]

What's obvious is that you don't know what "junk" means. What's also obvious is that you don't know you are already two FOUR levels below junk.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-03-22/nigeria-s-fall-deeper-into-junk-risks-africa-s-best-bond-rally

For our electricity, we at least can get hot showers everyday of the week. Nigerians can't.

If you are shrinking, you are not outpacing anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2016
Lezzlie:
grin grin grin grin grin And yet another imbecilic fallacy from a dunderhead!!!

An economy of $334 billion owning that of nearly $600 billion grin grin grin grin

The only way this would be untrue is if you withdrew your earlier posts that South African companies are all over Nigeria. But you can't.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 11:24am On Jun 03, 2016
DieVluit:

The only way this would be untrue is if you withdrew your earlier posts that South African companies are all over Nigeria. But you can't.
As economic assylum-seeking institutions running from your smothering corruption, ineffiency and stealing via legislative fiats!!!

South African companies in Nigeria are the only segment of your economy yielding returns. That's why president and CEO's are playing the script of Abuja.

Nigeria will continue to dictate your political and economic pace in Africa and within your own borders.

It is so ordained..
You're in the era of the emergence of the African China.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:30am On Jun 03, 2016
Lezzlie:
As economic assylum-seeking [s]institutions running from your smothering corruption, ineffiency and stealing via legislative fiats!!!

South African companies in Nigeria are the only segment of your economy yielding returns. That's why president and CEO's are playing the script of Abuja.

Nigeria will continue to dictate your political and economic pace in Africa and within your own borders.

It is so ordained..
You're in the era of the emergence of the African China[/s].

Like I said, no need for long posts when dealing with you. South Africa has colonised and owns Nigeria. You yourself confirmed this.

Nigerians on the other hand seek asylum in South Africa --->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRCPpcSFG7E

This is what happens when you post entire pages without thinking. You murder your own arguments.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 11:37am On Jun 03, 2016
DieVluit:

What's obvious is that you don't know what "junk" means. What's also obvious is that you don't know you are already two FOUR levels below junk.

Are you redefining economic terms on the pages of NL. Desperation alert!! grin grin grin Your country is the one trending in BBC this minute and on the front pages of international rating agencies.
DieVluit:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-03-22/nigeria-s-fall-deeper-into-junk-risks-africa-s-best-bond-rally
The title of your post negates your assertions, my boy. You're truelly analphabetic. grin You're even furnishing us with a data that's more than a year old. My facts are happening now!!! Not last year!!!
DieVluit:

For our electricity, we at least can get hot showers everyday of the week. Nigerians can't.

If you are shrinking, you are not outpacing anyone.
Hot showers? Isn't this guy the world's greatest dummy? 26.7% unemployment, industrial paralysis, investors exits? Inflation rates soaring? And he talks about bot bathing water!!!! shocked

South Africans and bestial impulses grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:39am On Jun 03, 2016
Lezzlie:
Are you redefining economic terms on the pages of NL. Desperation alert!! grin grin grin Your country is the one trending in BBC this minute and on the front pages of international rating agencies.[s]
The title of your post negates your assertions, my boy. You're truelly analphabetic. grin You're even furnishing us with a data that's more than a year old. My facts are happening now!!! Not last year!!!
Bot showers? Isn't this guy the world's greatest dummy? 26.7% unemployment, industrial paralysis, investors exits? Inflation rates soaring? And he talks about bot bathing water!!!! shocked

South Africans and bestial impulses grin grin grin[/s]

But yours is the one that is FOUR levels BELOW junk.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2016
DieVluit:

Like I said, no need for long posts when dealing with you. South Africa has colonised and owns Nigeria. You yourself confirmed this.

Nigerians on the other hand seek asylum in South Africa --->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRCPpcSFG7E

This is what happens when you post entire pages without thinking. You murder your own arguments.
YouTube as a source? For economic facts!!!

You're born desperate. I give you BBC

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2016
Lezzlie:
YouTube as an source? For economic facts!!!

You're born desperate. I give you BBC

Feel free to DENY it, with evidence in support. Or add it onto the tons of facts you've already failed to deny.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 11:53am On Jun 03, 2016
DieVluit:

But yours is the one that is FOUR levels BELOW junk.
Stop disgracing your surname and country. Junk status is the base of economic collapse. There's nothing as "4 times below junk status"

Illiterate patriot grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:57am On Jun 03, 2016
Lezzlie:
[s]Stop disgracing your surname and country. Junk status is the base of economic collapse.[/s] There's nothing as "4 times below junk status"

Illiterate patriot grin

Kill yourself, please.

Standard & Poor’s lowered its assessment on Nigeria one level to B+, four levels below investment grade, on March 20, while changing its outlook to stable from negative. Naira bonds returned 2 percent this month, the most among 31 emerging markets after Russia and the Dominican Republic, according to Bloomberg indexes. Naira debt lost 5 percent in February.

Like I said, you have no clue what "junk" means. In fact, you have no clue.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
DieVluit:

Kill yourself, please.

Standard & Poor’s lowered its assessment on Nigeria one level to B+, four levels below investment grade, on March 20, while changing its outlook to stable from negative. Naira bonds returned 2 percent this month, the most among 31 emerging markets after Russia and the Dominican Republic, according to Bloomberg indexes. Naira debt lost 5 percent in February.

Like I said, you have no clue what "junk" means. In fact, you have no clue.
Alright, you took the bait greedily like Zulus are wont to do.

Now stand on Nairaland's roof top let the watching world behold a fool in all his glory!!!!

A country's borrowing rating and ability to hold bonds and issue debts, maintaining favourable borrowing costs is what is accessed to be below junk status itself.

The rating do not access the health of the local economy itself. That's why when you said Nigeria's economy is 4 times below junk status, you just downgraded yourself back to the ere of your Pap-guzzling, jungle dexterous ancestors.

A local economy of a country cannot become 4 times lower than junk status. You lack the technical know-how of that word. You're a Zulu, I shouldn't have bothered.

Government's financial affairs and ability to maintain healthy borrowing rate was what your link talked about.

And that link is march last year, when the formal president was still around.

Could you get me something of 2016 2 quater? All my facts are still trending!!!

Because South Africa has been in recession for more than 5 years and have slid into total economic collapse.

Your education here has only just began grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
DieVluit:

Then by your own admission, you think South Africa is "heading back". You've been in the dark ages since the 60s, if not longer. Producing a tenth of South Africa's electricity production, with three times the population. You CANNOT tell me that Nigerians see a hot shower everyday. It's impossible. C'est impossible! LOL.

From 4k MW of electricity to less that 1K. Oil output reduced to 1.4 mbd.

Like I said earlier, if I am a slave, then you need to shoot yourself because South Africans own every single Nigerian running around that Zoo.
What is this imbeciile saying?

If Nigeria sneezes South Africa catches cold. How many times have we proved that to you?

Dummy talking of megawatt about 70% of Nigerian homes have generators to provide alternative source of energy at any time. Many homes already have solar system for powering their homes and businesses. You illiterate should ask MTN how they power their mask and offices. Do you think generating power is rocket science? Dummy.
For your information Nigeria has power generating plants with installed capacity of over 12,000 megawatt and power output is only limited because of gas supply you fooool.

Must you slaves alway compare yourselves with your master?

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Vikkie14: 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
DieVluit:

Not only do they FEEL enslaved, but Nigerians are actually enslaved to the point of picking up arms. Three groups all fighting to be free. Mayday.

But it doesn't end there. Given that South Africa's essentially owns your economy, then slavery is your entire existence.
ehn ehn! Just like Nigeria dictates what DSTV shows on it channels for Africa viewers. And Bro, can you expasiate on how SA OWNS Nigeria economy? Shoprite, Multi-choice, eMpTy heN? What more??
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
Vikkie14:
ehn ehn! Just like Nigeria dictates what DSTV shows on it channels for Africa viewers. And Bro, can you expasiate on how SA OWNS Nigeria economy? Shoprite, Multi-choice, eMpTy heN? What more??

Lol

This guy is an imbeciile I swear. He doesn't even know Nigeria free South Africa from slavery. Before Nigeria freed them they were like this.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
iblawi:

Lol

This guy is an slowpoke I swear. He doesn't even know Nigeria free South Africa from slavery. Before Nigeria freed them they were like this.

The only "freeing" that happened was when South Africa freed Nigeria from a life of living in the bush. South Africa brought you to the modern age. Now, that's freedom.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lezzlie:
Alright, you took the bait greedily like Zulus are wont to do.

[s]Now stand on Nairaland's roof top let the watching world behold a fool in all his glory!!!!

A country's borrowing rating and ability to hold bonds and issue debts, maintaining favourable borrowing costs is what is accessed to be below junk status itself.

The rating do not access the health of the local economy itself. That's why when you said Nigeria's economy is 4 times below junk status, you just downgraded yourself back to the ere of your Pap-guzzling, jungle dexterous ancestors.

A local economy of a country cannot become 4 times lower than junk status. You lack the technical know-how of that word. You're a Zulu, I shouldn't have bothered.

Government's financial affairs and ability to maintain healthy borrowing rate was what your link talked about.

And that link is march last year, when the formal president was still around.

Could you get me something of 2016 2 quater? All my facts are still trending!!!

Because South Africa has been in recession for more than 5 years and have slid into total economic collapse.

Your education here has only just began grin[/s]

What I see here are the frantic posts of a thing that didn't know what "junk" meant. A thing that didn't know that Nigeria's economy is shrinking. A thing that didn't know that Nigeria is deep into junk. 4 levels deep.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
DieVluit:

What I see here are the frantic posts of a thing that didn't know what "junk" meant. A thing that didn't know that Nigeria's economy is shrinking. A thing that didn't know that Nigeria is deep into junk. 4 levels deep.
Hmmmn, sorry for bursting your clump of misperceptions. And keep your rage down,will you?

That's what happens when all you have for education is 5 minutes Google search with the cognitive powers of a slobbering îdiot. grin

Never brandish your ignorance in such celebratory fashion again. That's what Shaka, the half-unclãd Zulu did that caused you 4 centuries of servile existence, the consequences of illiteracy, personality disorder, sever inferiority complex, you still bear and display here.

Your debt to Africa is incalculable.

And with your deep ignorance, all of Africa has wrongly invested in your freedom.

You have failed us!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Odunayaw(m): 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
DieVluit:

Then by your own admission, you think South Africa is "heading back". You've been in the dark ages since the 60s, if not longer. Producing a tenth of South Africa's electricity production, with three times the population. You CANNOT tell me that Nigerians see a hot shower everyday. It's impossible. C'est impossible! LOL.

From 4k MW of electricity to less that 1K. Oil output reduced to 1.4 mbd.

Like I said earlier, if I am a slave, then you need to shoot yourself because South Africans own every single Nigerian running around that Zoo.
with 1.4mbd we trump ur HIV economy

since you have chosen to replicate d stupidity ur ancestors and brethren do showcase in successive intervals...I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Odunayaw(m): 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
DieVluit:

multi choice and Mtn is what u take pride in?
is that why when NCC decided to fine MTN de had to send Zuma to beg?
Multi choice....that Nigerians dictate what they broadcast

Zulu...You ain't it one bit
if this is how the average south African thinks I see somalia in ur future

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by snydergp1st(m): 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
You fcvks are still on the diccck measurement contest.

SA and Nigeria are both in the same boat economically, we are both being fccked by US/China/Europeans left right and centre telling us how to run our economic resources yet we degrading ourselves for what?

After all this time come on gents.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
snydergp1st:
You fcvks are still on the diccck measurement contest.

SA and Nigeria are both in the same boat economically, we are both being fccked by US/China/Europeans left right and centre telling us how to run our economic resources yet we degrading ourselves for what?

After all this time come on gents.
The truth is that no matter how hard they try they can only slow us down but will never stop us. Africa is growing year by year but not at the pace we want.
Africans are the problem of Africa because they still use fellow Africans against Africa. Currently 1 in every 3 african is living an average life and African economy still remains the fastest growing in the world.

Things will take shape soon and the story will be different.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gasha91: 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
chkil:

what ethiopian air force ? with only 17 downgraded sukhoi 27 bought in 1998, 2002 ,who know how many still in service now, and 10 oooooold MiG-23 ?? sorry look at the maroccan inventary , the marooccan air force is farrr ahead ! , the same for ground army , more than 1100 old t55 tank for the ethiopian ground army ,ok but their first main battle tank is the t72 only , in the other side marrocan army have more modern ! ethiopian ground army have a lot of obsolete equipment

the global fire ranking used also demographic , geographic, economic stats , that's why ethiopia have more point but if we take military stats only , the rank would change a lot

Ethiopian Su-27s were directly taken out of the Russian AF stocks so they were not downgraded unlike your F-16s although I would have to admit the Americans gave you way more than they have allowed the Egyptians, especially with the AIM-20. The Americans even have a separate training program for the non-NATO F-16 operators. Unlike you, however, Ethiopia does has a major military MRO center than can maintain, overhaul and upgrade military aircraft, including the Su-27 and MIG-23.

As for ground forces, Ethiopia is definitely far ahead of Morocco in experience and overall operational capability. It is also armed with modern equipment. Unlike your MIA1s (which are ex-US Army refurbished by an American company and paid for by Saudi $$), Ethiopian T-72s were lightly used and are re-manufactured locally by Bishoftu Automotive industry which is also integrating non-Ukrainian equipment to improve mission effectiveness. Furthermore, Ethiopia also locally produces under license the WMZ-550 and Type 89 wheeled and tracked APCs, respectively, both of which are newer than their equivalent in the Moroccan inventory.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gasha91: 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kizfaz: 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/06/controversial-south-african-pastor.html?m=1.... it is only in South Africa this sort of trash happens... Gullible Fellows... #getAlife...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by 14(m): 2:40am On Jun 05, 2016
DieVluit:
http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/edmonton/fort-mcmurray-fire-south-africa-1.3605976

South African firefighters arrive eager to help fight Fort McMurray wildfire
281 have arrived after a nearly 16,000-kilometre journey that began in Johannesburg Sunday morning

Andrea Ross • Mack Lamoureux • CBC News
2 Hours Ago

"We know that their training matches our training and we've gone and given them training in the past," said Fairweather. "We know when they get here they can just get off the plane and get right to work."

If it was Nigerians, 80% of them would not want to return back home. They would be asking for papers ro remain in the country, what a shame. Canada will never make such a mistake to go and ask for help from nigerians, none of them would want to return back.

Look whats happening in the mediterenian, most of those who drown on their way to europe are nigerians
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
gasha91:

Ethiopian Su-27s were directly taken out of the Russian AF stocks so they were not downgraded unlike your F-16s although I would have to admit the Americans gave you way more than they have allowed the Egyptians, especially with the AIM-20. The Americans even have a separate training program for the non-NATO F-16 operators . Unlike you , however, Ethiopia does has a major military MRO center than can maintain, overhaul and upgrade military aircraft, including the Su-27 and MIG-23.

As for ground forces, Ethiopia is definitely far ahead of Morocco in experience and overall operational capability. It is also armed with modern equipment. Unlike your MIA1s (which are ex-US Army refurbished by an American company and paid for by Saudi $$), Ethiopian T-72s were lightly used and are re-manufactured locally by Bishoftu Automotive industry which is also integrating non-Ukrainian equipment to improve mission effectiveness. Furthermore, Ethiopia also locally produces under license the WMZ-550 and Type 89 wheeled and tracked APCs, respectively, both of which are newer than their equivalent in the Moroccan inventory.

1st - the moroccan f16 are not downgraded like egyptian one , it's the last version F16 Bloc 52+ with full and the same upgrades like the block52 in USAF , with APG-68(V)9 radar , (GBU-10/12/24) et GPS (GBU-31/38 JDAM), Maverick AGM-65D/G/H , AGM-88B/C HARM . JHMCS , AIM-9X Sidewinder , AIM-120C-7 Amraam ect..... + the other moroccan air force fleet are also all upgraded mirage 2000/ mirage F1 , F5 , i'm interesting to see the config of the ethiopian Su27s (radars / systems ), what major upgrade they got from 1999 and their numbers . (14 in service ??) to compare !

2nd morocco is classified as "major non-NATO ally " like israel , australia ect ..... so they got all NATO technology and standards and invited in NATO exercices

3rd the Abrams MIA1 was overhauled for more than 1 billion § contract to M1A1 SA (situational awareness ) version an Upgrade similar to m1a1 AIM version + new 3rd generation depleted uranium armor components. , bellow pic a part for the moroccan m1a1 contract , some upgrade and contractor , they still in US manufacture from more than a year and start the delivery soon , and maybe you don't know it but moroccan army have also the T-72 B/BK upgrade with AT-11 , i'm inetresting also to know the ethiopian t72 config , equiment ( era , shtora ect.. ? and numbers )

they command also the BMP3

morocco have spain in the north (who still colonized moroccan ceulta, melilla and some island) , western sahara insurgent in the south and algeria (arms race ) in the east , so they upgrad all their equipment to not be late .

and last i'm not moroccan wink

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gasha91: 6:26am On Jun 06, 2016
1. Moroccan F-16s are not definitely at the level of USAF fighters. There are USAF specific sub-systems that are not supplied to anyone. Morocco also does not operate Mirage 2000. Ethiopian military does not release information because element of surprise is key part of the its operational doctrine. If the enemy doesn't know about you then it can't adequately prepare for an attack because it doesn't really know what it will be facing.

2. Egypt is also a major non-NATO ally with much more importance to NATO than Morocco and has been invited to several major exercises but it is accorded nowhere the level of status given to Israel, South Korea, Australia, etc. Same goes for Morocco.

3. Yes, the M1A1s are ex-US army and being overhauled by an American company, hence the reason the cost of overhaul is very high. Morocco won't have its own local capability which means availability will be very low. Moroccan T-72 tanks were basic, retaining the original power plant and AFAIK, not major change were made on them and Morocco does not have local overhaul/re-manufacture capability. Ethiopian ones are fully re-manufactured locally with new engine and upgraded parts. Again, detail is not available but their communication gear, day/night sights, have been upgraded.

BMP 3 precedes the type 89 by several years is an older technology than type 89.

Morocco is dependent on Spain for most of its trade and tourism. The Moroccan Air Force, given its size and equipment doesn't stand a change with an Air Force that is part of NATO with access to the very best the alliance has to offer. It seems, given its size, Morocco force mainly has a defensive posture with focus on stopping any Algerian attack and help contain the insurgency by polisario independence movement.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 06, 2016
1- i wanted to write MF2000/ mirage F1 , in 2006 they upgraded their mirage F1 to MF2000 ASTRAC version ,with same equipement from the mirage 2000-5 version .

(new sensor, the Thales RC400 multi-mode radar , two new powerful onboard computers, a hybrid laser gyro/GPS navigation system with a MIL-STD-1553 databus for communications , employ new weaponry in the shape of Matra MICA and Magic 2 air-to-air missiles, AM39 air-to-surface missile and the new Sagem AASM precision-guided bomb. and also Thales Damocles targeting pod. new 'glass cockpit' features HOTAS controls, will be NVG compatible and will also feature a tactical datalink. The upgraded Mirages will also be fitted with a complete new-generation self-defence system, comprising a new radar warning receiver (RWR), jammer, and a decoy dispenser. )

for "Ethiopian military does not release information " it's a old joke , we arn't in cold wars any more , it's capitalism now , all armament companies publish new contract in detail to get costumers , the USA , France , russia and even Chinese ! even if you buy an little missile it will be published , there is no more army who like secret than the Algerian egytian moroccan chinese pakistanese but you will find report official for all their contract in detail . so avoid to use this fantasy of " we don't know the capacity of our super weapons it's secret ! " if your su27 get an upgrade you will find reports from sukhoi itself . ethiopia should go for the SU30 and for the best version based on MKI or SM ( a good number ) specialy when the ethiopian theoric enemy is egypt air force ( rafale/ f16s/ mig29m2 mirage ect.. ) who said that they will strike ethiopian barage many times in the nile river conflict

2- for egypt it"s not the same as morocco ! egypt get free F16s from US militry aid program $1.3 billion/ per year so US can give what they want to egypt it's free + israel will put its veto ( not the case of morocco) , this is why egypt bought somme mirage2000/ rafale /and the last mig29M2 to have upgraded capacity next to theirUS f16 , but morocco make a contract and several conccurents made ​​an offers ( F16/ Rafale/ tornado ect...) and they choose the F16 finaly , if they get not an upgraded version they would have bought the rafale for sur !+ morocco is major non-NATO ally to USA , and a strategic ally to France ! so they get alll what they want

3- morocco have also a good local capacity for overhaul maintenance , they upgrade their M60 / VAB/AML / M113 at home , so not worry about the availability , it's morocco they arn't idiot to let their tank with no maintenance specially when they have in front the algerian tank T90sa - upgraded t 72 and a big local overhaul/re-manufacture capability

and last all african country will have defensive posture against NATO , but if you want to compare moroccan army vs ethiopian army , in case of conflict no one can send a large invasion scal army with tank's IFV ect .... it will be atmaximum some aerial strikes ! but still morocco is ahead in many side : air force / navy / air defense , and for ground force we will said that they are close

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
Odunayaw:
with 1.4mbd we trump ur HIV economy

since you have chosen to replicate d stupidity ur ancestors and brethren do showcase in successive intervals...I rest my case

You don't trump anyone if you are not prosperous. Your economy is a joke. And by the way, you have:

1. The second highest HIV prevalence rate in the world...officially;

2. The highest mother-to-child HIV transmission rates in the world;

3. The highest HIV prevalence rate among newborns in the world;

4. The weakest HIV treatment programme in the world;

5. The lowest HIV testing rate in the world, which really means that you don't know that you aren't the biggest HIV economy in the world; and

6. The highest rate of HIV deaths in the world.

Oh, before I forget... related....

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/77428c84-289d-11e6-8b18-91555f2f4fde.html#axzz4AnjKO8yi

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.