Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4445280 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
dollyjoy:
i voted optional because of u yet u didnt do same.

Bae no be so oooo
Thanks babe...okay I'll include your contestant in my list, what's her moniker?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by dollyjoy(f): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
shizzy7:
Thanks babe...okay I'll include your contestant in my list, what's her moniker?
Lanicky.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lezzlie:

Fellow compatriots, voting has commenced here: https://www.nairaland.com/3176659/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/1

Voting ends 6:PM tonight. Please make it count guys

I've voted.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
Henry240:

I've voted.
Thank you, brother and God bless all your endeavours for taking this time and effort.

I appreciate you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
shizzy7:
Hello lezz, Vote for optional1 in this elimination round and I'll include your contestant in my list.

Trade by barter.
waiting........
Sorry, Shizzy7, I saw this late.

Could we do it in the next round? And what's your view on bokoharam's containment so far?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lezzlie:
Sorry, Shizzy7, I saw this late.

Could we do it in the next round? And what's your view on bokoharam's containment so far?
Okay.... deal.

Our military has been issuing out different reports about BH containment, I don't even know what to believe again. Boko haram has been silent for sometime now I hope they're silent for good.

Dead, buried and gone...

It seems you've been messing around with a mod's babe in romance section..... you'll be locked up in jail for a long time....
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
shizzy7:
Okay.... deal.

Our military has been issuing out different reports about BH containment, I don't even know what to believe again. Boko haram has been silent for sometime now I hope they're silent for good.

Dead, buried and gone...

It seems you've been messing around with a mod's babe in romance section..... you'll be locked up in jail for a long time...

I still can't tell what I love more, Women or Nigeria.

Bokoharam in my honest opinion have been shellacked militarily and logistically. All that remains is just to put out the smouldering embers of the renegades for good.

And ban and I are old friends.

I don't see us parting company any sooner.

Congratulations on Optional, it was a close call

Thanks once again Henry240.

Cc Agaugust
Iblawi
Lionel4power
Odunayaw
Vikkie14 thanks alot please let's do it again tomorrow.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Odunayaw(m): 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lezzlie:

I still can't tell what I love more, Women or Nigeria.

Bokoharam in my honest opinion have been shellacked militarily and logistically. All that remains is just to put out the smouldering embers of the renegades for good.

And ban and I are old friends.

I don't see us parting company any sooner.

Congratulations on Optional, it was a close call

Thanks once again Henry240.

Cc Agaugust
Iblawi
Lionel4power
Odunayaw
Vikkie14 thanks alot please let's do it again tomorrow.
oga Sir.. I just de hurry come ..the hustle is hard fa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
Odunayaw:
oga Sir.. I just de hurry come ..the hustle is hard fa

Thank you sir, good patriot.

Voting has begun since 10am and ends 6pm.

Please vote Mimzy here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3178760/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination#46769543

Just write:

I vote

Mimzy

Cc nljega

That's all. Thank you alot.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
Since the near- obliteration of bokoharam, I was thinking there would have been no other way for my South African frenemies to offer felicitations than voting for my candidate as a sign of goodwill. grin grin grin

Cocainedreamz
Patchesagain / patches689
Thiza
Mzilakazi
Dievluit
SAengine

Your votes have taken us to the semi finals.

Please let's tarry to the gates of victory, guys.

Vote here for mimzy:

https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final#46802897

Just copy this and paste on the link above:

I vote
Mimzy

Cc NLJega

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
Lezzlie:
Since the near- obliteration of bokoharam, I was thinking there would have been no other way for my South African frenemies to offer felicitations than voting form my candidate as a sign of goodwill. grin grin grin

Cocainedreamz
Thiza
Mzilakazi
Dievluit
SAengine

Please vote for mimzy here: https://www.nairaland.com/3178760/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination#46769543

This link is the best thing you did all your miserable life.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
DieVluit:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kizfaz: 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
DieVluit:

What da F**K
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
Lezzlie:
Since the near- obliteration of bokoharam, I was thinking there would have been no other way for my South African frenemies to offer felicitations than voting for my candidate as a sign of goodwill. grin grin grin

Cocainedreamz
Thiza
Mzilakazi
Dievluit
SAengine

Your votes have taken us to the semi finals.

Please let's tarry to the gates of victory, guys.

Vote here for mimzy:

https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final#46802897

Just copy this and paste on the link above:

I vote
Mimzy

Cc NLJega
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
Fellow patriots of this great country that has weathered the storms of terrorism, ethno-religious tension to become a beckon of hope for Africa

Please join me to vote Mimzy for the semi finals.

Your votes have taken us this far, my friends.

Please join me, I need your support to get to the grand finale

Cc Agaugust

Henry120 / Henry240

Overhypedsteve

Lionel4power

Iblawi

Odunayaw

Shizzy7

Just follow this link:

Then copy and paste this:

I vote
Mimzy

Cc nljega

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 8:44am On Jun 23, 2016
pls click here to like combatheart facebook page http://www.facebook.com/combatheart for the best military gists... thanks

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2016
I wonder,now that Britain is out of the EU,what will be the effect as per the EU's foreign policy?
Is Europe on the verge of cataclysm?
I think that there will be renewed calls for an independent scotland,since scotland was largely in support of remaining in the EU.
I rep Nigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2016
EVarn:
I wonder,now that Britain is out of the EU,what will be the effect as per the EU's foreign policy?
I think that there will be renewed calls for an independent scotland,since scotland was largely in support of remaining in the EU.
I rep Nigeria.

They are already making calls for a referendum on Scottish independence. This thing is far-reaching and the Brits have been utterly stûpid on this one. They are now fixing to lose their top credit rating with S&P. The pound is shedding a bit of value. If the Scots leave, the whole thing will get worse. Polish immigrants will feel unwelcome. And then gradually, an anti-Brit sentiment will grow. Divided will be Europe with allies feeling a bit more unsure of where they stand. It's gonna be bad.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
EVarn:
I rep Nigeria.
Evarn where've you been for ages??

Has great Britain left the EU? Damn have I been so left behind?

I thought it was subject to a referendum or something.

If she leaves, the EU will lose alot of geopolitical spread and influence and America's influence too inside Western Europe will suffer!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Fairytales: 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lezzlie:

If she leaves, the EU will lose alot of geopolitical spread and influence and America's influence too inside Western Europe will suffer!
the result of the referendum came out this morning.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fairytales:
the result of the referendum came out this morning.
Bleep me!!!

This miss NL pageantry has hurled me back into the last century.

Then it's the beginning of the end of EU.

France never wanted the UK to leave in order to even the power balance against Germany. Germany itself lacks international experience in pushing policy and they haven't really gotten out of the guilt of World war11.

The hell with international politics.....

How have you been, baby?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Fairytales: 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lezzlie:
Bleep me!!!

This miss NL pageantry has hurled me back into the last century.

Then it's the beginning of the end of EU.

France never wanted the UK to leave in order to even the power balance against Germany. Germany itself lacks international experience in pushing policy and they haven't really gotten out of the guilt of World war11.

The hell with international politics.....

How have you been, baby?
not bad atal.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fairytales:
not bad atal.
You didn't come in today.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
DieVluit:

They are already making calls for a referendum on Scottish independence. This thing is far-reaching and the Brits have been utterly stûpid on this one. They are now fixing to lose their top credit rating with S&P. The pound is shedding a bit of value. If the Scots leave, the whole thing will get worse. Polish immigrants will feel unwelcome. And then gradually, an anti-Brit sentiment will grow. Divided will be Europe with allies feeling a bit more unsure of where they stand. It's gonna be bad.
Its panning out to be one heck of a doomsday in Europe.Northern ireland is already gearing up for a "border referandum" in order to decide whether to re-unify with Ireland.Scotland is sure to follow.
Le penn,leader of Frances' far right is now aggravating calls for a "frexit" poll.
Stock markets all over Europe are crashing and the downturn is turning out worse than 2008,central banks from berlin to tokyo are carrying out emergency interventions.
Is this the fall of Europe?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lezzlie:

I've been busy with stuff for quite a while,though I've been observing without comment.
How've you been,mate?
Without Britain's considerable military power,the EU can no longer propagate and enforce its foreign policy abroad.This means that brussels will have to depend on Germany's economic savvy,and with uncertainty in France,then Germany's virtually non-existent military will become a stumbling block for the EU's foreign policy abroad.
The big questions are: is this going to ultimately push semi-pacifist Germany towards militarization?,how does this affect the US and NATO?,is this going to spark a cascade of european exits?,is this the beginning of the end for the EU?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
EVarn:
I've been busy with stuff for quite a while,though I've been observing without comment.
How've you been,mate?
Without Britain's considerable military power,the EU can no longer propagate and enforce its foreign policy abroad.This means that brussels will have to depend on Germany's economic savvy,and with uncertainty in France,then Germany's virtually non-existent military will become a stumbling block for the EU's foreign policy abroad.
The big questions are: is this going to ultimately push semi-pacifist Germany towards militarization?,how does this affect the US and NATO?,is this going to spark a cascade of european exits?,is this the beginning of the end for the EU?

The EU is weaker without the UK.

And British influence will trigger a lot of sceptism in Europe especially from the Scandinavian countries.

Germany is already building its military, but she needs more than a powerful military to enforce her foreign policy. The ghost of the holocaust still hovers in Berlin.

The guilt and lack of credibility still linger.

America will now rely only on NATO to influence Europe's decision. She has always used the UK to influence Europe's decision.

The EU has lost political and economic influence with the exit of Britain.

I don't think there's much military implications as the EU is not a military pact or alliance. NATO sti stands.

Evarn, come vote for my friend , Mimzy in the ongoing Miss Nairaland 2016 tomorrow. From 10am to 6pm
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lezzlie:

And British influence will trigger a lot of sceptism in Europe especially from the Scandinavian countries.

Germany is already building its military, but she needs more than a powerful military to enforce her foreign policy. The ghost of the holocaust still hovers in Berlin.

America will now rely only on NATO to influence Europe's decision. She has always used the UK to influence Europe's decision.

I don't think there's much military implications as the EU is not a military pact or alliance. NATO sti stands.

Evarn, come vote for my friend , Mimzy in the ongoing Miss Nairaland 2016 tomorrow. From 10am to 6pm
Indeed the EU is weaker without the UK,however,unlike Britain,Germany has no nuclear weapon it can use to intimidate antagonistic interests.
Yeah,I'll definitely vote,just for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
EVarn:
Indeed the EU is weaker without the UK,however,unlike Britain,Germany has no nuclear weapon it can use to intimidate antagonistic interests.
Lolz, so true. Germany has no nuclear, no former colonial empire and France is now burden with the task of curtailing Germany's excesses.

Too bad for the EU. The Brits are never truly European at heart and never loved relinquishing all her powers and influence to the EU.

Alright, tomorrow is final voting day. And I have had a lot of support from this board that has taken me to the finals.
I need your final support, please. Final voting starts tomorrow by 10am and ends 6pm.

This is the finals, fellow patriots. I need your earnest votes.

Cc

Agaugust
Henry240
Iblawi
Evarn
Overhypedsteve
Lionel4power
Odunayaw
Vickie14
Shizzy7

And my never-ending frenemies from the South. grin

Patchesagain/ patches689
Cocainedreamz
Dievluit
Mzilakazi
This
Brideofdracula
Snydergp1st
SAengine
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lezzlie:
Lolz, so true. Germany has no nuclear, no former colonial empire and France is now burden with the task of curtailing Germany's excesses.
Too bad for the EU. The Brits are never truly European at heart and never loved relinquishing all her powers and influence to the EU.
Alright, tomorrow is final voting day. And I have had a lot of support from this board that has taken me to the finals.
I need your final support, please. Final voting starts tomorrow by 10am and ends 6pm.

This is the finals, fellow patriots. I need your earnest votes.

Cc
Agaugust
Henry240
Iblawi
Evarn
Overhypedsteve
Lionel4power
Odunayaw
Vickie14
Shizzy7
And my never-ending frenemies from the South. grin
Patchesagain/ patches689
Cocainedreamz
Dievluit
Mzilakazi
This
Brideofdracula
Snydergp1st
SAengine
Very true,too bad indeed.
lol..you are definitely smitten with this mimzy girl.
I was initially thinking of voting either Lanicky or Missgdope,but you have unfairly cajoled me!.lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 25, 2016
EVarn:

Germany is militarily very weak. They only have a strong economy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 25, 2016
Lezzlie:

The EU is significantly weaker without the UK. The UK has the strongest military in the EU, and is the 2nd largest economy in the EU.

Germany is building no military. The German Air Force can only boast of 36 combat ready jets in it's entire fleet. The 6 German Tornados deployed to carry out recon in Syria cannot fly at night because pilots are complaining that the LED from their MFDs are too bright.

The German navy also has a poor fleet, only 11 Frigates and not all of them are even sea worthy.

You can imagine a military that has unions, the German army has a union, so, soldiers can go on strike if they want to, that's pathetic.

Political correctness and the U.S have completely eroded the capabilities of the German military.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 10:50am On Jun 25, 2016
Henry240:

The EU is significantly weaker without the UK. The UK has the strongest military in the EU, and is the 2nd largest economy in the EU.

Germany is building no military. The German Air Force can only boast of 36 combat ready jets in it's entire fleet. The 6 German Tornados deployed to carry out recon in Syria cannot fly at night because pilots are complaining that the LED from their MFDs are too bright.

The German navy also has a poor fleet, only 11 Frigates and not all of them are even sea worthy.

You can imagine a military that has unions, the German army has a union, so, soldiers can go on strike if they want to, that's pathetic.

Political correctness and the U.S have completely eroded the capabilities of the German military.

German military has a union like south African miners? grin grin grin That's like a bunch of uniformed traders.

I feel EU sliding into insignificance like the ICJ, being only able to influence and bully poor countries. Too bad.

Brother voting has commenced here, please
https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Please just paste this on the link:

I vote Mimzy
Cc nljega

Cc Lionel4power
Evarn
Iblawi
Agaugust
Odunayaw
Shizzy7
Overhypedsteve

Cocainedreamz
Patchesagain /patches689
Snydergp1st
Dievluit
Saengine
Mzilakazi
Brideofdracula

Please guys this is the brand finale, let's make it count.

Voting has started and ends at 6pm West African time.

Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.