Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2943) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4435301 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2016
chkil:

well if the thread get it's answer , Egypt Has The Strongest Military In Africa . why not close this thread to stop each time trolls from starting nonsense discussion ?
so it's a no contest?

Have you ever heard of SA Air force?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 15, 2016
FVCK WITH SOUTH AFRICA AT YOUR OWN PERIL
YOU WILL BE DELETED

JUST A FRIENDLY WARNING

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
CHALENGE SA AT YOUR OWN PERIL
YOU WILL BE DELETED

REFUSE TO HEED THIS WARNING AND GET WIPED OUT

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
grin grin grin ONLY MODERN TECHNOLOGY CAN STAND

RUSTY AK47 IN 2016? NIGGA PLEASE!!!!!!
GO PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE GROWN FOLKS ARE BUSY

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
chkil:

well if the thread get it's answer , Egypt Has The Strongest Military In Africa . why not close this thread to stop each time trolls from starting nonsense discussion ?
Anybody with any basic knowledge of military affairs knows Egypt is the strongest in Africa....so why dumb down to someone who knows fvckall

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
It's amazing how they say Egypt is the best yet when they purchase weapons they head down south, who is playing who here? Don't get me wrong I'm well aware of Egypt military strength .....I'm just curious as to why your government bought SA weapons instead of Egyptian ones .....

ELABORATE
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
SOUTH AFRICA(AKA SOUTHIE/AKA THE RAINBOW NATION/AKA GOD'S CHOSEN LAND)

GOD BLESS SOUTH AFRICA AND ITS PEOPLE

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]South Africa

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
SA

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Meanwhile in west africa....showing their military might , yep against their own people

DAMN SAVAGES

AND THEY COME TO SA AND SING THEIR FAVORITE SONG, YEAH YOU GUESSED RIGHT....
THEY LOVE THAT XENOPHOBIA SONG

JUST LOOK AT THE PIC BELOW...

A soldier stomping the hell out of his fellow country man

YEP BEST MILITARY IN AFRICA

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
Are these rebels or soldiers? Ohh wait,no one can tell the difference.even the so-called soldiers hold their weapons with barrels facing skywards

THIS 'MILITARY' CAN ONLY DEFEAT SA DURING NIGHT TIME BUT THEY BETTER NOT SMILE COS WE WILL SEE THEIR TEETH AND IT WILL BE OVER FOR THEM
THEY ARE SO DAAARK

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
West African child soldiers going through mid-life crisis cry cry

12 year-olds are the best soldiers in Africa??

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 17, 2016
SOUTH AFRICAN POLICE SERVICE(SAPS)
Look at the level of professionalism(NEAT,ORGANIZED,WELL EQUIPPED,etc)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 17, 2016
This is a special police unit,well if you wanna know them a lil' better just ask your drug-pushing,human-trufficking nigerian brothers ....they will have a tail or two to tell

HOW I WISH WE COULD JUST COPY WHAT THE INDONESIANS ARE DOING TO 'DEVELOPERS'

Big up to Indonesia

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 17, 2016
SAPS and 'industrious'nigerians standoff in Kempton Park after one of their 'adventurous developer' has died when he swallowed drugs trying to hide them from the police

THANK GOD THE SAVAGE DELETED ITSELF,IT WAS ON ITS WAY TO SELL DRUGS TO OUR BEAUTIFUL YOUNG SA GIRLS

GOOD JOB SAPS,YOU PUT YOUR LIVES ON THE LINE PROTECTING INNOCENT SOUTHIES FROM WEST AFRICAN BEASTS THAT HAVE INVADED OUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY

Just peep the picture below and see the difference between civilised human beings and savages

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donald7610: 7:54am On Oct 17, 2016
Jayceon:
This is a special police unit,well if you wanna know them a lil' better just ask your drug-pushing,human-trufficking nigerian brothers ....they will have a tail or two to tell

HOW I WISH WE COULD JUST COPY WHAT THE INDONESIANS ARE DOING TO 'DEVELOPERS'

Big up to Indonesia
It looks you belong to Military
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 17, 2016
Donald7610:

It looks you belong to Military
no I don't,why??
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 17, 2016
After I heard on the news that 21 of 200 girls who've been kidnapped by boko haram terrorist were freed I was begining to give nigerian military a credit,but to my dismay it turned out that the military had nothing to do with their freedom.

So in essence nigerian government live on the mercy of boko haram which I really feel bad ,boko haram can do whatever they want with impunity.it gets so humiliating to the nigerian government that they can't control a rag tag group to the point where they resort to eporting lies just to save face

One day they tell you that boko haram leader was killed the next day he is injured and he is killed again....how may lifes does this guy have?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2016
Jayceon:
After I heard on the news that 21 of 200 girls who've been kidnapped by boko haram terrorist were freed I was begining to give nigerian military a credit,but to my dismay it turned out that the military had nothing to do with their freedom.

So in essence nigerian government live on the mercy of boko haram which I really feel bad ,boko haram can do whatever they want with impunity.it gets so humiliating to the nigerian government that they can't control a rag tag group to the point where they resort to eporting lies just to save face

One day they tell you that boko haram leader was killed the next day he is injured and he is killed again....how may lifes does this guy have?

You are a Useless fool. Why don't you stop saying things you don't have good understanding of. Boko haram have different factions and the group that released the 21 girls wanted to dialogue with government and they released them to make Nigerian government believe they are dealing with the right set of people.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 9:32am On Oct 17, 2016
Jayceon:
SOUTH AFRICAN POLICE SERVICE(SAPS)
Look at the level of professionalism(NEAT,ORGANIZED,WELL EQUIPPED,etc)

Look at the level of professionalism

NEAT, ORGANIZED and WELL EQUIPPED but unarmed men looted all their equipments really funny people. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2016
iblawi:

You are a Useless fool. Why don't you stop saying things you don't have good understanding of. Boko haram have different factions and the group that released the 21 girls wanted to dialogue with government and they released them to make Nigerian government believe they are dealing with the right set of people.
you make some valid points,I won't ague with that,after all you are a Nigerian which means you know this terrorists better than people outside Nigeria

You just didn't tell me how many lives boko haram leader's got, why is your media misleading the world?they trying convince foreign investers that Nigeria is safe?

Boko haram leader was kille many times but he is sttill alive
Did he discover the 7 dragonsballz and wished for immortality?

FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGONBALLZ
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 17, 2016
iblawi:

Look at the level of professionalism

NEAT, ORGANIZED and WELL EQUIPPED but unarmed men looted all their equipments really funny people. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm sure this makes you happy

IT'S A KNOWN FACT THAT WEST AFRICANS ARE SO DESPERATE TO SEE SA COLLAPSE

Their leaders dump criminals from that side to SA so that they can speed up the process of destroying South Africa ....

WE SEE YOU
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 11:26am On Oct 17, 2016
Jayceon:
I'm sure this makes you happy

IT'S A KNOWN FACT THAT WEST AFRICANS ARE SO DESPERATE TO SEE SA COLLAPSE

Their leaders dump criminals from that side to SA so that they can speed up the process of destroying South Africa ....

WE SEE YOU

Is that not the useless force you claimed are well trained?

Many other links on how thugs collect weapons from your military home and abroad with knives and cutlery.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 17, 2016
iblawi:

Is that not the useless force you claimed are well trained?

Many other links on how thugs collect weapons from your military home and abroad with knives and cutlery.
you do realize that such incident also occur in countries like the US right?

Are you now going to tell me that their forces are useless?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
All you nigerians hide your faces in shame now

Even Ghana is treating you like the savages you are(they are treating you accordingly)the picture below shows mumugerians(as coined by Ghananians) locked up in cages in Ghana

This must be so emasculating for the 'giant of africa'

What tribe do they belong to?
NCAN (namechecking association of nigeria) grin please report for duty

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
Quick quiz question

QUESTION:-WHAT DO YOU DO if YOU WANT REDUCE NIGERIAN DRUG DEALERS IN THE WORLD?

ANSWER:-BUY THEM FLIGHT TICKETS TO INDONESIA grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
Jayceon:
you do realize that such incident also occur in countries like the US right?

Are you now going to tell me that their forces are useless?
pls provide a links cos I've never heard of it. Only in South Africa that unarmed men rob security officials.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
iblawi:
pls provide a links cos I've never heard of it. Only in South Africa that unarmed men rob security officials.
don't have to pvovide links,find out for yourself I trust you on this one
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
definition of 'to serve and protect' in Nigeria

A man is being stripped naked by the 'police'

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donald7610: 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
Jayceon:
no I don't,why??
Details of your SA Military looks professional
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donald7610: 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
Jayceon:

Abubakar Shekau is Title not a person
Any look alike can be Boko haram Leader in disguise
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
SANDF female soldier,be careful not be fooled by her beauty, she will kick your balls until they fall to the floor

IT'S A KNOWN FACT WHEN IT COMES TO BEAUTY SA WOMEN(OF ALL RACES) ARE GODS
BUT BLACK SA BABES ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD ....FACTS

Kicking ass while looking good,I like it

You can bring those ugly man-like 'women' ,they won't stand any chance

(1) (2) (3) ... (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.