Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4434902 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
iblawi:

You really have time to respond to this jobless South African. He refuse to seek clarity on things he doesn't have full knowledge of but since you have his time you might want to upload more beautiful pics for him cos I have seen a lot more beautiful pics of Lagos and other major cities.
lol.i've got tons of beautiful pics of lagos,but i wanna prove to him,that he is an !diot. whatever lie he posts i counter with full proof.i'm currently having issues with my phone.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
pacretus:
lol.i've got tons of beautiful pics of lagos,but i wanna prove to him,that he is an !diot. whatever lie he posts i counter with full proof.i'm currently having issues with my phone.

OK nice 1

Some pics from Tinapa, Calabar.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
pacretus:

OK nice 1

@ Jayceon this is still in Nigeria before you claim a South African started it.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
iblawi:

OK nice 1

hogwash....you and I both know that some of these pics are not Nigeria,post the real Lagos Nd Abuja where witches are burnt with tyres daily or is it too much to ask?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jayceon:
hogwash....you and I both know that some of these pics are not Nigeria,post the real Lagos Nd Abuja where witches are burnt with tyres daily or is it too much to ask?

Are you drunk or something? Point out anyone you feel is not Lagos.

All pics I posted are pics of Lagos except the last which I clearly stated. Tinapa is in Calabar, Cross River state, South South Nigeria.

I still have a lot of pics on Lagos and am still repeating myself that Lagos is not the most beautiful city in Nigeria.

Don't be scared am only educating you about the real Lagos.

More pics of Lagos Nigeria...

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jayceon:

If Lagos was a slum it won't be the 5th largest economy in Africa after Algeria. With the look of things it will still take over from Algeria.

Slum cities can't be the richest city in the whole of Africa. Forget what you read in news. We Nigerians complain because we are not where we want to be. There is a lot we still need to take care of but that doesn't mean we are doing bad. We are moving but not at the pace we want.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
iblawi:

OK nice 1

waoo,brutal bro,you just killed and buried that nuckle-head jayceon,sops with kumbaya.

Enough killing for the year.
What could be more brutal than a pictorial evidence of the supremacy of the great Giant of africa.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jayceon:
hahahaha.he's convulsing already.gringringrin;look ow,he thought naija was a shitty republic like southafrica,hahahaha enough bro just bury your head in the sand already.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
pacretus:
waoo,brutal bro,you just killed and buried that nuckle-head jayceon,sops with kumbaya.

Enough killing for the year.
What could be more brutal than a pictorial evidence of the supremacy of the great Giant of africa.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
pacretus:
hahahaha.he's convulsing already.gringringrin;look ow,he thought naija was a shitty republic like southafrica,hahahaha enough bro just bury your head in the sand already.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
Now Back to Lagos state.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
iblawi:
Now Back to Lagos state.
had to save of og your pics.

Lemme add some more.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lagos won't be herself without the waters around

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jayceon why are you quite?

We didn't insult you we only educated you better about Lagos. Feel free and stop crying.

Low quality images of Lagos.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
Damn Naija peepz caught feelings,looking how they came in packs.Yorubas,Igbos and whatever get to fight side by side as brothers and sisters to defend their country against the Mighty SA grin grin grin ahh I like it
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jayceon:
Damn Naija peepz caught feelings,looking how they came in packs.Yorubas,Igbos and whatever get to fight side by side as brothers and sisters to defend their country against the Mighty SA grin grin grin ahh I like it

So you've decided to switch to tribal issues. Well we can still help you out by clarifying things you don't know. That's if you want to know.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
pacretus:
lol I know you did not call SA a shitty republic.there is a reason why SA passport hold a lot of weight as compared to all african countries.....do you know we don't need visas to travel to most European countries? wink

#RESPECT
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jayceon:
lol I know you did not call SA a shitty republic.there is a reason why SA passport hold a lot of weight as compared to all african countries.....do you know we don't need visas to travel to most European countries? wink

#RESPECT
calling SouthAfrica a shitty rep,is an understatement.

And please don't give me that crap about the passport of a shitty republic.we all know they did it so your masters wouldn't find it difficult entering their fathers continent.
But the rest of you dumb asses will forever remain irrelevant.

#Respect, my ass.
Who has ever respected your shitty republic?the boers never did.definitly not the great African Giant,NIG.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jayceon:
I've said this a thousand and one times already.and i'll say it one more time, you are just too dull .did you consult shaka the lazy zulu to know that iblawi and I are of different tribe or you're plainly being stupid.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
pacretus:
calling SouthAfrica a shitty rep,is an understatement.

And please don't give me that crap about the passport of a shitty republic.we all know they did it so your masters wouldn't find it difficult entering their fathers continent.
But the rest of you dumb asses will forever remain irrelevant.

#Respect, my ass.
Who has ever respected your shitty republic?the boers never did.definitly not the great African Giant,NIG.
well you can deny it all you want but SA is more respected internationally than your civil war riddled poohole,just because you are a charity case of the west doesn't mean you are relevent

#RESPECT
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
pacretus:
I've said this a thousand and one times already.and i'll say it one more time, you are just too dull .did you consult shaka the lazy zulu to know that iblawi and I are of different tribe or you're plainly being stupid.
Shaka Zulu is one of the most respected South African to have ever lived,his name is revered in all corners of the Earth,who's the most respected figure in naija dead and alive?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 11:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jayceon:
well you can deny it all you want but SA is more respected internationally than your civil war riddled poohole, [s]just because you are a charity case of the west doesn't mean you are relevent[/s]

#RESPECT
You're now thinking like a poached rhino.it's time for you to rest your head,you've received enough beating for oneday.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
iblawi:

OK nice 1

where the real nija slumz at tho?where is makoko and enugu where barbarism is an everyday practice?you hiding the real Naija? I see your media taught you well
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jayceon:
Shaka Zulu is one of the most respected South African to have ever lived,his name is revered in all corners of the Earth,who's the most respected figure in naija dead and alive?
oh some are still with us.
They actually rescued you southies from the claws of your masters,and helped quell the apartheid in SA.the likes of former pres.General olusegun obasanjo and late major general mustapha mohammed.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 31, 2016
I won't let you guys hide the real naija,I really won't.I'm sorry if my presence here on Nairaland is being sour to you, I HAVE TO EXPOSE THE LIES

Observe the giant of population
#POPULATEDPLANET

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 12:15am On Oct 31, 2016
Jayceon:
where the real nija slumz at tho?where is makoko and enugu where barbarism is an everyday practice?you hiding the real Naija? I see your media taught you well
Enugu is one of the most beautiful states in Nigeria,the citi has a touch of luxury and simplicity,is a good place to spend your holiday.
But moving down toward the southern part of africa,we have a zulu nation of lazy buffooooons,which has some dirty stinky slums,deipsloot of joburg. and the very notorious kayelitsha slum where Giant rats eat babies
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 31, 2016
pacretus:
oh some are still with us.
They actually rescued you southies from the claws of your masters,and helped quell the apartheid in SA.the likes of former pres.General olusegun obasanjo and late major general mustapha mohammed.
I didn't live in the apartheid times but I can tell you even the older SA generation doesn't know who those irrelevant idiots are,this forum has been trying to promote them but it's clearly not working,try another angle
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 12:22am On Oct 31, 2016
Jayceon:
I won't let you guys hide the real naija,I really won't.I'm sorry if my presence here on Nairaland is being sour to you, I HAVE TO EXPOSE THE LIES

Observe the giant of population
#POPULATEDPLANET
hahahahahagrin he has resolved to posting 40-50 years old pictures of the most populous city in africa,with world class infrastructures.please go back to the pics of lagos we posted here they're 6-10 years ago,so you must have really digged deep to pull out those granpa photographs.#dull boy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 12:31am On Oct 31, 2016
Jayceon:
I didn't live in the apartheid times but I can tell you even the older SA generation doesn't know who those irrelevant idiots are,this forum has been trying to promote them but it's clearly not working,try another angle
but atleast you know my all bro taking over your businesses and women overthere right?? Ya those guys we are so proud of them.they survive despite the attacks from the generation of wasted southies.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 12:34am On Oct 31, 2016
i'm done with you jayceon the dullboy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 31, 2016
pacretus:
i'm done with you jayceon the dullboy.
don't forget to turn off your generator
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 31, 2016
pacretus:
but atleast you know my all bro taking over your businesses and women overthere right?? Ya those guys we are so proud of them.they survive despite the attacks from the generation of wasted southies.
running a salon and selling sweets on the streets is not taking over any business,but I know it you know it that South African businesses are making HUUUUGE profits in your jungle,DSTV,shoprite,MTN,etc.we run naija with a remote control,now tell me a naija business that's taking over SA market,NOTHING....

I know many South African women and all of them are married to their South African men,who would want to have babies with a naija gorilla,atleast not anyone with half a brain,I mean naijas are the darkest, ugliest animals to have ever walked the Earth

YOUR BUBBLE GOT BUSTED

(1) (2) (3) ... (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.