Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2949) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4434964 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 3:36am On Oct 31, 2016
Jayceon:
I won't let you guys hide the real naija,I really won't.I'm sorry if my presence here on Nairaland is being sour to you, I HAVE TO EXPOSE THE LIES

Observe the giant of population
#POPULATEDPLANET

All your pics are really old. If you know what makoko is now you will be surprised. Those pictures are not in anyway the Lagos we know any more.

For Enugu it's the most beautiful state in South East and am wondering why you will call that a slum too.

Am not saying there are not slums in Nigeria but we have really moved far ahead in major cities.

I can also post old pics of soweto and other places too so that you will understand better.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 4:20am On Oct 31, 2016
Jayceon:
running a salon and selling sweets on the streets is not taking over any business,but I know it you know it that South African businesses are making HUUUUGE profits in your jungle[b],DSTV,shoprite,MTN[/b] ,etc.we run naija with a remote control,now tell me a naija business that's taking over SA market,NOTHING....

I know many South African women and all of them are married to their South African men,who would want to have babies with a naija gorilla,atleast not anyone with half a brain,I mean naijas are the darkest, ugliest animals to have ever walked the Earth

YOUR BUBBLE GOT BUSTED
Apart from MTN, Multi-choice and shoprite which other company do you have that is making it in Nigeria?

How do you control Nigeria with remote control? We allow you make the money and we collect it back in bulk. We only make the fool look like he is fooling us but we are actually in control. We already collected MTN profit for the next 3 years and we are still planning to collect more.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 5:50am On Oct 31, 2016
Jayceon:
running a salon and selling sweets on the streets is not taking over any business,but I know it you know it that South African businesses are making HUUUUGE profits in your jungle,DSTV,shoprite,MTN,etc.we run naija with a remote control,now tell me a naija business that's taking over SA market,NOTHING....

I know many South African women and all of them are married to their South African men,who would want to have babies with a naija gorilla,atleast not anyone with half a brain,I mean naijas are the darkest, ugliest animals to have ever walked the Earth

YOUR BUBBLE GOT BUSTED
if we only sold sweets.we wouldn't have been in control of your businesses.
By saying business i mean earning cool rand,from doing some stuffs only tha brave could do.
SA is a dangerous country where your uneducated men go wild and start behaving like the animals shaka taught them be,when ever they feel they are losing everything to us including em women.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 31, 2016
pacretus:
if we only sold sweets.we wouldn't have been in control of your businesses.
By saying business i mean earning cool rand,from doing some stuffs only tha brave could do.
SA is a dangerous country where your uneducated men go wild and start behaving like the animals shaka taught them be,when ever they feel they are losing everything to us including em women.
selling sweets,sewing shoes and cutting hair are the 'businesses' your brothers are running and we all know it,no amounts of insults will change that.do you know how many nigerians are rotting in SA jails? Grab a glass of water cause the number is shocking

Now let's talk about criminals that are running around.....day in day out far more shocking atrocities are posted here on this very forum,boko haram decapitating people,the fulani headmen or something like that,and I know you gonna try to come up with a fancy name to exclude those atrocities from category of crime.....it doesn't matter how you classify that level of savagery because at the end of the day it does not change the fact that people are slaughtered like checkens daily.

Wether you like it or not SA is running naija,now SAA is operating in naija,the sooner you get use to that,the sooner you find inner peace lol, I know it's painful but what other choice do you have?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 31, 2016
iblawi:

All your pics are really old. If you know what makoko is now you will be surprised. Those pictures are not in anyway the Lagos we know any more.

For Enugu it's the most beautiful state in South East and am wondering why you will call that a slum too.

Am not saying there are not slums in Nigeria but we have really moved far ahead in major cities.

I can also post old pics of soweto and other places too so that you will understand better.
don't torture yourself like this,you are having a hard time trying to make sense
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2016
iblawi:

Apart from MTN, Multi-choice and shoprite which other company do you have that is making it in Nigeria?

How do you control Nigeria with remote control? We allow you make the money and we collect it back in bulk. We only make the fool look like he is fooling us but we are actually in control. We already collected MTN profit for the next 3 years and we are still planning to collect more.
keep lying to yourself,we keep milking the cow the best way we know how,MTN paid that fine because it is a small change as opposed to the chunks of nairas we convert to the Mighty Rand daily cheesy wink
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 8:22am On Oct 31, 2016
Jayceon:
don't torture yourself like this,you are having a hard time trying to make sense

I wished I could find time to post pics of other states for you fool.

Am not here to debate with a village dull fool like you. You will always continue to be below Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 31, 2016
iblawi:

I wished I could find time to post pics of other states for you fool.

Am not here to debate with a village dull fool like you. You will always continue to be below Nigeria and Nigerians.
I will be below religious war enthusiasts in another lifetime,as things are now I'm your master
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 31, 2016
They are trying to hide the REAL naija....not under my watch,I won't let them get away with that

Here we go....

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lekkie073(m): 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
generators are not so easy to maintain daily.....so when u see a person running one, just salute cool
Jayceon:
don't forget to turn off your generator
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
Jayceon:
I won't let you guys hide the real naija,I really won't.I'm sorry if my presence here on Nairaland is being sour to you, I HAVE TO EXPOSE THE LIES

Observe the giant of population
#POPULATEDPLANET

I won't allow you hide the really South Africa from us you dummy.
http://thatwallace.com/reverse-apartheid-white-slums-south-africa/

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Zaha(m): 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
Jayceon:
They are trying to hide the REAL naija....not under my watch,I won't let them get away with that

Here we go....
your parent should have aborted ur pregnancy, wasted sperm
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
Jayceon:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_slums_in_South_Africa

Hope am making sense now****?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Iblawi1: 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
Jayceon:
I will be below religious war enthusiasts in another lifetime as things are now I'm your master

How did you manage to come up with that?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
Jayceon:
selling sweets,sewing shoes and cutting hair are the 'businesses' your brothers are running and we all know it,no amounts of insults will change that.do you know how many nigerians are rotting in SA jails? Grab a glass of water cause the number is shocking

Now let's talk about criminals that are running around.....day in day out far more shocking atrocities are posted here on this very forum,boko haram decapitating people,the fulani headmen or something like that,and I know you gonna try to come up with a fancy name to exclude those atrocities from category of crime.....it doesn't matter how you classify that level of savagery because at the end of the day it does not change the fact that people are slaughtered like checkens daily.

Wether you like it or not SA is running naija,now SAA is operating in naija,the sooner you get use to that,the sooner you find inner peace lol, I know it's painful but what other choice do you have?
citation needed,useless bro, while @ it,don't forget to tell us exactly or atleast give me an aproximate number of my bros in your prisons.
We already have globalcom taking over our market and rest of W.africa.
Very soon we will colonize you.since the whites are already living in slums.pity SA.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
iblawi:

I won't allow you hide the really South Africa from us you dummy.
http://thatwallace.com/reverse-apartheid-white-slums-south-africa/
and?..

Just racist white afrikaaners paying for their sins,they had it coming,and these slums are not that bad.tar roads everywhere
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Iblawi1: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
Jayceon:
and?..

Just racist white afrikaaners paying for their sins,they had it coming,and these slums are not that bad.tar roads everywhere

Where is the road in the pics I posted and who told I don't have more pics of your slums?

The last time I posted pics of your slums here your fellow South Africans ran away and other Nigerians begged me to take down the pics.

You are only pushing me to do it again.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
Zaha:
your parent should have aborted ur pregnancy, wasted sperm
your profile pic almost made me vomit,what creature is you??

What a horrible sight to behold
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
Iblawi1:

Where is the road in the pics I posted and who told I don't have more pics of your slums?

The last time I posted pics of your slums here your fellow South Africans ran away and other Nigerians begged me to take down the pics.

You are only pushing me to do it again.
post all the pics you have
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Odunayaw(m): 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2016
Jayceon:
post all the pics you have
young man...don't you have the slightest shame?

see supposedly African brothers throwing shades all for what?
This puts food on your table?

Tell me you are satisfied with the happenings in south Africa and I would call u stupid

Isn't it enough to worry about that ur military is broke.?
or alot of your folks are hungry?
Think man!!Think!!!

don't ever mention dstv again we have ACTV & CONSAT both indigenous
never mention Mtn again...Globacom is a contender
never mention shoprite again...its a freaking store in our malls
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
Odunayaw:
young man...don't you have the slightest shame?

see supposedly African brothers throwing shades all for what?
This puts food on your table?

Tell me you are satisfied with the happenings in south Africa and I would call u stupid

Isn't it enough to worry about that ur military is broke.?
or alot of your folks are hungry?
Think man!!Think!!!

don't ever mention dstv again we have ACTV & CONSAT both indigenous
never mention Mtn again...Globacom is a contender
never mention shoprite again...its a freaking store in our malls

I'm gonna log off for the night cause I can see you are begging me to stop embarrassing you

Goodnight
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Odunayaw(m): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
Jayceon:
I'm gonna log off for the night cause I can see you are begging me to stop embarrassing you

Goodnight
you are just a shameful jobless nincompoop youth!!

I av made my point - point a finger and three points back
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
Jayceon:

Goodnight
coward..this is what he does when ever he runs outa fact lies to tell.illiterate buffoooon.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 8:13am On Nov 01, 2016
Jayceon:

Goodnight
hey!Rotten rotter,whatever happened to you,hope you haven't committed suicide from the ass kicking.just don't pick a fight with your master,Nigeria next time.farewell bro.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lekkie073(m): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2016
kennedy road in durban....
world class slum

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lekkie073(m): 10:13am On Nov 01, 2016
alexandria township in johanesbourg

sewage flowing on the streets....

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 10:42am On Nov 01, 2016
lekkie073:
world class slum
gringrin bro you're killing this jayceon guy,he's already in coma.

But i like your pics they're so so beautiful.Please,show them more of their ''rainbow''nation.

it portrays the beauty of southafrica,the most developed backward country in africagringringringrin

They rush here to post lies,claiming SA is a glass house, when its actually a sh!t hole.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 10:54am On Nov 01, 2016
lekkie073:

hahahahahahahahahagringringringringringringringringrin yukk disgusting.southafrica slums are worse compared to any african country.lmao

Sh!tty Sh!ttY republic of poached zulus.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
lekkie073:
world class slum
bruh this is nothing compared to the sh!thole Lagos,the people who live here have excess to clean running water ,can you say the same about lagos
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
pacretus:
hey!Rotten rotter,whatever happened to you,hope you haven't committed suicide from the ass kicking.just don't pick a fight with your master,Nigeria next time.farewell bro.
nope!!! I won't let you hide the REAL Naija,I'm still here,in going to expose ALL the lies
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
lekkie073:

your Brothers take a dump in the water they drink

Pictures loading...................
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
pacretus:
hahahahahahahahahagringringringringringringringringrin yukk disgusting.southafrica slums are worse compared to any african country.lmao

Sh!tty Sh!ttY republic of poached zulus.

even you don't believe that

(1) (2) (3) ... (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.