Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4436064 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
Durban

#proudlysouthafrican

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
First pic : see how Lagos looked almost decent in the 60s before the incompetent government took over

Second pic : a huuuuge mistake,look what the 'clever boys of Africa' turned a once nice looking city into, they used their high level of expertise to 'develop' it even further

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 7:19am On Oct 29, 2016
Jayceon:
First pic : see how Lagos looked almost decent in the 60s before the incompetent government took over

Second pic : a huuuuge mistake,look what the 'clever boys of Africa' turned a once nice looking city into, they used their high level of expertise to 'develop' it even further
You need to visit Lagos.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 29, 2016
iblawi:
You need to visit Lagos.
no!!! Thank you,I don't get caught in the middle of religious wars

A PICTURE PAINTS A THOUSANDS WORDS wink
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 29, 2016
Who said that hell doesn't exists? Forget the holy bible's definition of hell for a day and look at the pics below

What's the point of having a car in Naija?

#backwardnessIsAsickness

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donald7610: 11:52am On Oct 29, 2016
Jayceon:
Who said that hell doesn't exists? Forget the holy bible's definition of hell for a day and look at the pics below

What's the point of having a car in Naija?

#backwardnessIsAsickness
SA eats from our bin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
Donald7610:

SA eats from our bin
cheesy grin lol....hopelessness will make you say things that don't even make sense

Is it possible to drive more than 15km in naaija without seeing a ditch on the road?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
You can travel a distance of 20 000km in SA without seeing a pothole,you can do a cross country tour without worrying about getting stuck on the road

In SA we call a pot hole an "unforgiven sin" cool

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
The city of Polokwane

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
Nelson Mandela's square in Sandton tongue

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
Jayceon:
cheesy grin lol....hopelessness will make you say things that don't even make sense

Is it possible to drive more than 15km in naaija without seeing a ditch on the road?
Hmmm didn't know you were still sniffing around this thread.

Only a fool would dwell on the negative side of life.you haven't ,made mention of Abuja,why??

Ooh i guess you're too dull to see the beauty of the Great Giant of africa,Naija.
Retarrrrd,
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
Sandton

South Africa is in the league of its own indeed,they can try but they can never come close

#GodblessSA

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
pacretus:
Hmmm didn't know you were still sniffing around this thread.

Only a fool would dwell on the negative side of life.you haven't ,made mention of Abuja,why??

Ooh i guess you're too dull to see the beauty of the Great Giant of africa,Naija.
Retarrrrd,
Don't worry,the pictures of Abuja are on the way,it has been confirmed that Lagos is a shanty slum and now we are going to see what's so special about Abuja
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 30, 2016
Just when you thought it couldn't get any better......

The majestic Suncity

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2016
Someone wanted to talk about Abuja,well I hope I make his day with the following pictures

Look at the bad traffic in the first pic,there are no traffic lights in the city,no information signs,the road does not have dividing traffic lines,etc

On the second pic.....well that's just west Africans being west Africans,primitive,barbaric,blood thirsty,unhygienic,the list goes on....yeah there goes your Abuja "the giant of africa"

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jayceon:
Someone wanted to talk about Abuja,well I hope I make his day with the following pictures

Look at the bad traffic in the first pic,there are no traffic lights in the city,no information signs,the road does not have dividing traffic lines,etc

On the second pic.....well that's just west Africans being west Africans,primitive,barbaric,blood thirsty,unhygienic,the list goes on....yeah there goes your Abuja "the giant of africa"

lol,can't believe you would stoop this low just to discredit the beauty of the Giant of black race.but i'll surely burst your bubble.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jayceon:

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with those pics.

A busy road and.
The aftermath of a bomb blast,so whats wrong with that.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Zaha(m): 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jayceon:

many are mad but few are roaming the street
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
Dear dum b Jayceon,come see LASGIDI(lagos).

#1,2:lagos@night.
#3:third mainland bridge,longest bridge in the black's continent,and tu de l'afric

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
#more.
Busy but Beautiful.#transportation in lasgidi.
Pic 2,BRT buses.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
Beautiful.

@jayceon,there you have it,some pix mastur bate on.

zulu the awon werey republic.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jayceon:

the age gap between those pics you posted isn't more than 10 years.
Those buses popularly known as''molue'' are no longer there,what you have now is totally different from those.we've got airconditioned BRT buses,world class taxis.

You're truely the dullest southie on this forum,comparing a city of over 20 million inhabitants to a junkie,HIV and crime infested sh!t hole republic of zulu whose total population is just few millions more than the 5th richest economy in africa.
Lol,i know u're shocked,no need to be,but yes lagos is the 5th biggest economy in Africa.oya go hang yourself.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
pacretus:

A busy road and.
yeah there is nothing wrong in this pic,just another day in the lawless jungle......maybe I wasn't supposed to hold you to human standard
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
pacretus:

A busy road and.
yeah there is nothing wrong in the pic,just another day in the lawless jungle......maybe I wasn't supposed to hold you to human standard
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jayceon:
yeah there is nothing wrong in the pic,just another day in the lawless jungle......maybe I wasn't supposed to hold you to human standard
when did terrorists start obeying laws.you.your case is above me,i can't handle it.

Oooh! I guess you didn't sniff those white substance,please try and do that ASAP.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
pacretus:
Dear dum b Jayceon,come see LASGIDI(lagos).

#1,2:lagos@night.
#3:third mainland bridge,longest bridge in the black's continent,and tu de l'afric

You really have time to respond to this jobless South African. He refuse to seek clarity on things he doesn't have full knowledge of but since you have his time you might want to upload more beautiful pics for him cos I have seen a lot more beautiful pics of Lagos and other major cities.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
pacretus:
#more.
Busy but Beautiful.#transportation in lasgidi.
Pic 2,BRT buses.
@ Jayceon look the second pics carefully, you will see red and blue BRT buses that replaced the old yellow buses in you pics.

More pics of Lagos

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 5:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
@joyceon is this a slum?

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
On going projects
Pic1&2 (Eko Atlantic)

Pic 3 Ojo road (rail will begin operation in December)

Tell us if Lagos is a slum?

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
If I start to Posts pics of other states outside Lagos am sure you will cry. Lagos is not the most beautiful city in Nigeria.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
pacretus:
the age gap between those pics you posted isn't more than 10 years.
Those buses popularly known as''molue'' are no longer there,what you have now is totally different from those.we've got airconditioned BRT buses,world class taxis.

You're truely the dullest southie on this forum,comparing a city of over 20 million inhabitants to a junkie,HIV and crime infested sh!t hole republic of zulu whose total population is just few millions more than the 5th richest economy in africa.
Lol,i know u're shocked,no need to be,but yes lagos is the 5th biggest economy in Africa.oya go hang yourself.
typical!! When a mumugerian is cornered with cold hard facts about his lawless jungle he will resort to posting fantasies so that he can feel a lil better,there is nothing original about the nonsense you posted here,I have seen it all before

You can call a South African whatever bad names you want,we don't give a fvck,at the end of the day we will always overshadow you,SA will keep making profit in your country and there is nothing you can do to change that

And please don't ever talk about crime and HIV,your country doesn't take crime stats,lawlessness is your country's second name

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
pacretus:
when did terrorists start obeying laws.you.your case is above me,i can't handle it.

Oooh! I guess you didn't sniff those white substance,please try and do that ASAP.
you said there is nothing wrong with terrorists bombing people

(1) (2) (3) ... (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.