Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,791 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4432843 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:03am On Jul 14, 2014
agaugust:

32 Battalion had recce wing, and part of the recces of South Africa. You don't know your own country's history. LOL !

"32 Battalion was expanded to 6 infantry companies, a recce wing, and a support company consisting of 81 mm mortar, anti-tank and machine gun sections." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/32_Battalion_(South_Africa)

South African special forces from 1975 to 1993 were the same ones nicknamed the Recces. Those are the ONLY experienced special forces in South Africa and they are 99% dead, disbanded, retired, flush down the toilet by Zulu/Xhosa ANC blackmen, or escaped overseas to avoid revenge atta.cks by blacks after apartheid ended. Do I have to teach you your own history?

The name Recces was cancelled by ANC Mandela and co.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_Special_Forces

SANDF special forces of today have ZERO war experience, please don't hate your weak soldiers, accept them, they are all yours
grin grin

The parabats have an reccon wing too. Elite units have. Reccon wings. The 32 battalion had that capability,but they were never part of the SADF special forces brigade. It is clearly written on your source that they're light infantry not special forces. Still you don't know what you're talking about. Confusing elite infantry with special forces. Soon you'll be saying 61 Mech are special forces.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2014
FighterPilot:

[size=16pt] No where in the books of history will you ever read of a 5 year old Nigerian special forces who can't even rescue more than 200 young virgins from the wrath and everyday r.ape of Boko Haram. An operation which was more than perfect for them to exercute. [/size]

You must be silly. The USA has the best Special Forces yet could not rescue the lone prisoner of war held by the Talibans in Afghanistan. It took a prisoner swap to secure the release alive of that soldier! No matter your skill and experience as special force you can not secure the evacuation of 200 hostages without total collateral damage in the porous Sambisa Forest Reserve!

Your ignorance on such basics, is a reflection of the poor tactical rating of your SANDF. I wonder why after all the begging from your military fat stomachs, no one has resigned! Obviously, being in SANDF is the easiest job to get paid for without dropping a sweat!

cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

You must be silly. The USA has the best Special Forces yet could not rescue the lone prisoner of war held by the Talibans in Afghanistan. It took a prisoner swap to secure the release alive of that soldier! No matter your skill and experience as special force you can not secure the evacuation of 200 hostages without total collateral damage in the porous Sambisa Forest Reserve!

Your ignorance on such basics, is a reflection of the poor tactical rating of your SANDF. I wonder why after all the begging from your military fat stomachs, no one has resigned! Obviously, being in SANDF is the easiest job to get paid for without dropping a sweat!

cool cool

[size=16pt]That is not an excuse. Your 5year old rag tag special forces won't even dare to kidnap their commander and take Shekau hostage. There are many ways to kill a cat and special forces know that, but sorry that is not for the small pea-sized brains like Naijapingoooooush. That task is just equal to the strong and mighty SA Recces.[/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

cool cool

[size=16pt] Shut up!! Shup up!! Shut up!!
Just #BringBackOurGirls your b.loody fool. Your special forces are amateurs finish and klaar. You Nigerian are fools of the century, even apes and chimpazees behave rather better than you. I regret of ever having Nigerian blood in my veins, if need be I would wash that gene away from my blood. Nigeria is a disgrace in Africa. Damn!!! [/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
agaugust:

You just proved me to be very correct, thanks. From 1994 the newly formed SANDF special forces were fresh in-experienced recruits that replaced the old apartheid SADF white-man led and 'borrowed' Angolan citizens war experienced special forces/recces.

Disbanded
" .As one of the results of the negotiations between the National Party and the ANC, the 32 Battalion was disbanded in March 1993 and its members were retired to the town of Pomfret, South Africa.

The guys who did so much dying and fighting for this country were just sort of disbanded on the spur of the moment. It just isn't right. I think it is terrible. I think they were betrayed, quite honestly.

—Colonel Jan Breytenbach
Many members of the unit later helped to found or joined private military companies such as Executive Outcomes and Sandline International, which ironically fought on the side of the Angolan government against UNITA ."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/32_Battalion_(South_Africa)

From May 1994 till today July 2014, SANDF special forces have NOT fought any real war, Parabats fought Seleka and ran away, there is ZERO record of any real war history for the current SANDF special forces of today.

South African special forces are called a "Brigade" in quotation marks because they are not really up to a brigade in numbers today.

Even the disbanded recces 32 battalion was just about 600 men, the whole South African military involved in Bush war was just 4,000 regular army. The recces were not even up to half that number. About 540 of the 600 man 32 Battalion were Angolan citizens fighting for South Africa on UNITA's side of Jonas Savimbi.

Many of the white-men officers are even Europeans and American 'Mercenaries' who traveled to join the war and help their white brothers in South African special forces.

" .There was always a sprinkling of whites originating from countries like Great Britain, the old Rhodesia, Portugal and the USA amongst its leadership cadre ."

The truth has leaked out today.... http://flecha.co.uk/

South African famous recces are dead and gone to the grave like old roger in my nursery rhymes grin grin

So you cannot tell the difference between the Recces and 32Bn?

kek... your own image specifically has 32 Bn insignia... not recce insignia.

Idiot

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
agaugust:

32 Battalion had recce wing, and part of the recces of South Africa. You don't know your own country's history. LOL !

"32 Battalion was expanded to 6 infantry companies, a recce wing, and a support company consisting of 81 mm mortar, anti-tank and machine gun sections." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/32_Battalion_(South_Africa)

South African special forces from 1975 to 1993 were the same ones nicknamed the Recces. Those are the ONLY experienced special forces in South Africa and they are 99% dead, disbanded, retired, flush down the toilet by Zulu/Xhosa ANC blackmen, or escaped overseas to avoid revenge atta.cks by blacks after apartheid ended. Do I have to teach you your own history?

The name Recces was cancelled by ANC Mandela and co.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_Special_Forces

SANDF special forces of today have ZERO war experience, please don't hate your weak soldiers, accept them, they are all yours
grin grin

So you say that they are disbanded and show a link from the 32Bn page to prove this?

And then post a link from the Recce wiki page to say that the Recces are 32 Bn?

A child could have concocted a better lie

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
FighterPilot:
[size=16pt] Stop the bus!!! And save yourself some further embarassment from your ignorance.[/size]

Your mother when she gave birth to you was really confused, that's why I don't blame you. You are as confused as she was. 32 Batallion was never Special force unit of South Africa. It consited mostly of foreign recruited forces of Angola and does not translate into the core SA Recce team of SADF as it was known at the time.

[size=16pt] Members of SA special forces were recently deployed to both CAR and DRC with zero casualties. One member of the recces you claimed not to have any combat experience made the longest sniper kill which took down to the annuls of history with Denel's NTW gun. Hope that is enough to have demostrated their capability than the rag tag special forces of Nigeria who are no match to Shekau's Boko boys. [/size]

[size=14pt]

I proved that the South African recces are not just special forces men, other recces were counted under that name, both regular infantry recces and special forces recces all are nicknamed South African recces in the old SADF era. I posted photo and weblink for that proof.

How many special forces did South Africa deploy in Congo DRC ? The whole SANDF contingent was about 1,800 men. One sniper man special forces, has he become your full size brigade? One man army ? The sniper record k.ill is also not proven except on Wikipedia that cannot be trusted, your SANDF Brigadier General denied it, and no other source is able to prove it, just take it as usual South African propaganda.

Do you know what a war is ? 18 hour Battle in C.A.R with Seleka is NOT a war, NOT an enduring war that tests the long endurance skills of battle tested special forces.

No SF casualties in Bangui means only Parabats were fighting, likely you have no proven presence of South African special forces in Bangui, when we said they were there, you all denied it because of shame of the lost battle, now you say you had special forces there.

Well if so, they become part of the Paratroops disgrace.....

South African special forces raised white flag and surrendered to Seleka rebels in C.A.R. grin grin grin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
agaugust:

[size=14pt]

I proved that the South African recces are not just special forces men, other recces were counted under that name, both regular infantry recces and special forces recces all are nicknamed South African recces in the old SADF era. I posted photo and weblink for that proof.

How many special forces did South Africa deploy in Congo DRC ? The whole SANDF contingent was about 1,800 men. One sniper man special forces, has he become your full size brigade? One man army ?

Do you know what a war is ? 18 hour Battle in C.A.R with Seleka is NOT a war, NOT and enduring war that tests the long endurance any skills of battle tested special forces.

No SF casualties in Bangui means only Parabats were fighting, likely you has no proven presence of South African special forces in Bangui, when we said they were there, you all denied it because of shame of the lost battle, now you say had special forces there.

South African special forces raised white flag and surrendered to Seleka rebels in C.A.R. grin grin grin
[/size]

[size=16pt]SA Recces refered to SA special forces brigade. Every special force member/operator is a recce even though some components/units in SANDF had their own small recce wing. You have a little knowledge regarding SA Special forces.

IN CAR, the Seleka rebels raised the white flag and not South Africans after suffering a major casualty of between 800-2000 from MGL, something they completely know nothing about.[/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
MikeZA: The parabats have an reccon wing too. Elite units have. Reccon wings. The 32 battalion had that capability,but they were never part of the SADF special forces brigade. It is clearly written on your source that they're light infantry not special forces. Still you don't know what you're talking about. Confusing elite infantry with special forces. Soon you'll be saying 61 Mech are special forces.

Even the Intelligence Corps have a Recon wing - which is supposedly Regiment Sized

(pic related)

I guess he cannot tell the difference between Recon or Recce or SF or SOF or indeed light infantry grin grin

Augugubgugug let me explain the numerous SF/SOF units in South Africa (both Apartheid and Modern SANDF)

Tier 1:

- Recce SOF/SF
- Navy Divers SOF (now known as Operational Diving Division)

All are still in existence

Tier 1 Police SOF/SF

- SAPS Special Task Force
- Koevoet (disbanded)

Tier 2
- Pathfinders (sub unit of the 44 Parachute Brigade)
- 7th Medical Battalion

Tier 3 ie "elite" or role specific units
- Tactical Intelligence Regiment
- MRS
- Parabats
- 6 SAI
- SAPS Tactical Response Team (Amaberete)

*yeah, well, maybe TIR and MRS and 6 SAI shouldent be there

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
agaugust:

[size=14pt]

How many special forces did South Africa deploy in Congo DRC ? The whole SANDF contingent was about 1,800 men. One sniper man special forces, has he become your full size brigade? One man army ?

Do you know what a war is ? 18 hour Battle in C.A.R with Seleka is NOT a war, NOT and enduring war that tests the long endurance any skills of battle tested special forces.

No SF casualties in Bangui means only Parabats were fighting, likely you has no proven presence of South African special forces in Bangui, when we said they were there, you all denied it because of shame of the lost battle, now you say had special forces there.

[/size]

No, you showed that 32Bn were disbanded.

And then you showed that the Recces have the Nickname "the recces".

Dont post screen shots from different webpages and try tell us that they are the same.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
FighterPilot:

[size=16pt][s]That is not an excuse. Your 5year old rag tag special forces won't even dare to kidnap their commander and take Shekau hostage. There are many ways to kill a cat and special forces know that, but sorry that is not for the small pea-sized brains like Naijapingoooooush. That task is just equal to the strong and mighty SA Recces.[/s][/size]

Brainless kid! cool cool cool Arrant ignorance.

Your SANDF jobs on the line! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Brainless kid! cool cool cool Arrant ignorance.

Your SANDF jobs on the line! grin grin

You see why I am living in shame to have the blood of Nigerian in my veins. They can't reason at all. SANDF would never retrench their soldiers, that would never happen. I watched the parliament and the chiefs promised they are infact looking at possibilities of swelling the ranks of the army. Rather, they would engage other measures of extending the duration of deployments as an escape route to curb all the expenses and save more money until they get the neccessary budget.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
Msauza:

[size=16pt] Shut up!! Shup up!! Shut up!!
Just #BringBackOurGirls your b.loody fool. Your special forces are amateurs finish and klaar. You Nigerian are fools of the century, even apes and chimpazees behave rather better than you. I regret of ever having Nigerian blood in my veins, if need be I would wash that gene away from my blood. Nigeria is a disgrace in Africa. Damn!!! [/size]

Live with your low self esteem! grin grin grin The pain is yours!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Garvey1: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
In unity there is strength.If Africa were to lump all her Armies into one Africa would have one of the largest Armies in the world.May be Sub-Saharan African countries should look into this as a way to secure against treats.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
Msauza:

You see why I am living in shame to have the blood of Nigerian in my veins. They can't reason at all. SANDF would never retrench their soldiers, that would never happen. I watched the parliament and the chiefs promised they are infact looking at possibilities of swelling the ranks of the army. Rather, they would engage other measures of extending the duration of deployments as an escape route to curb all the expenses and save more money until they get the neccessary budget.

Little child, read this report slowly. The combustive convulsion in your blood is your pain ... Not mine!

While no vacancies will be filled in SANDF anytime soon ... y'all are being begged by your fat belly chiefs to resign! SANDU even got a court injunction for the arrest of your SANDF top brass who for a long time have failed to fill vacant positions in your idle and useless army. Ask for proof and I give it.

=============

http://www.moneyweb.co.za/moneyweb-south-africa/sandf-faces-r11bn-remuneration-budget-shortfall

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
Garvey1: In unity there is strength.If Africa were to lump all her Armies into one Africa would have one of the largest Armies in the world.May be Sub-Saharan African countries should look into this as a way to secure against treats.

Nice ideal ... But this won't be happening anytime soon with the presence of some untried, untested, and cowardly armies ...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Nice ideal ... But this won't be happening anytime soon with the presence of some untried, untested, and cowardly armies ...

I agree, especially the ones who cannot bring back their girls.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

cool cool

How will they know how to handle hostage release? Current South Africa special forces have ZERO war experience. Smart South Africans have discovered the easiest way to get monthly salary without work....join the SANDF !

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2014
agaugust:

How will they know how to handle hostage release? Current South Africa special forces have ZERO war experience. Smart South Africans have discovered the easiest way to get monthly salary without work....join the SANDF !

Neither do the Germans, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Finnish, Swedish or Norwegian militaries.

Just because a man has never personally done something... does it mean that he cannot be trained to do something?

Reminder: American soldiers with no combat experience annihilated the Iraqi army which had over a decade of combat experience

Nigerian special forces have ZERO conventional combat experince... Nigeria has never fought a serious war against a well trained well supplied enemy in its entire history.

And the final nail in your coffin... there are still very many men with combat experience.

Pic related, men with more combat experience than Nigeria could ever dream of.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
MikeZA: The parabats have an reccon wing too. Elite units have. Reccon wings. The 32 battalion had that capability,but they were never part of the SADF special forces brigade. It is clearly written on your source that they're light infantry not special forces. Still you don't know what you're talking about. Confusing elite infantry with special forces. Soon you'll be saying 61 Mech are special forces.

[size=14pt]

I did not write up that Wikipedia page, a South African did it. The info says 32 Battalion are also counted among the nicknamed Recces. If your own South African history is wrongly written go home and blame yourselves.

Whatever, one of the best experienced fighters in SADF were the 32 Battalion made up of Angolans blacks and South African whites mixed with foreign mercenary European/American whites.

I have proved a point, the experiened soldiers of South Africa no longer exist as a fighting unit, they are dead, disbanded, too old, retired, flushed out by Mandela's ANC, or run away overseas.

99% of today's South African armed forces have ZERO war experience . Live with this fact day by day, you hear me ? [/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
patches689:

Neither do the Germans, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Finnish, Swedish or Norwegian militaries.

Just because a man has never personally done something... does it mean that he cannot be trained to do something?

Reminder: American soldiers with no combat experience annihilated the Iraqi army which had over a decade of combat experience

Nigerian special forces have ZERO conventional combat experince... Nigeria has never fought a serious war against a well trained well supplied enemy in its entire history.

And the final nail in your coffin... there are still very many men with combat experience.

Photos of less than 10 weak old men near retirement? 10 men out of 50,000 South African army of today? Prove that those men really fought in bush war, only 4,000 SADF men went to battle in Angola, a whole 18,000 SADF men sat down at home sleeping with their wives.

Those men in photo may even be military cook/chef like @Andrewza or administrative staff like @Fighter Pilot.

In future, @Andrewza and @Fighter Pilots photos will be posted by some fraudulent South Africans as experienced old soldiers who fought in Congo DRC and C.A.R Bangui...

We all know the two men were busy at home browsing Nairaland without ever firing one bullet from a rifle to kill one cockroach.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
Msauza:

[size=16pt]
IN CAR, the Seleka rebels raised the white flag and not South Africans after suffering a major casualty of between 800-2000 from MGL, something they completely know nothing about.[/size]

Show us a direct war report from Seleka authorities that they raised white flag, no big rebel force in Africa since 30 years ago has ever raised white flag, even Mali rebels did not raise white flags to mighty France .

Show us proof, NOT a story told by South Africans, show us Seleka's directly reported side of the story from their own rebel source.

1,500 men will not surrender to 250 men that invaded their homeland, not in Africa of today. Even M23 rebels have not raised any white flag to a global UN mighty force that is 100 times more powerful than M23 rebels.

Show us proof of your false claim grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Helghast: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

cool cool

Dude do you even know how hard it is to find one person, do you know the amount investigating that has to be done to find one person, a single person can be disguised in civilian clothing of made to look like the militants themselves and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference, one person is much, much easier to move and hide.

You lost over 200 people in one night, one damn night, and your so called "best special forces" have yet to rescue a single one of those girls, your forces are incompetent,
Immediately after your government had heard about the abductions, they should have deployed your special forces, and trackers and some of your fighter jets to provide aerial surveillance, supported by the drones that you keep bragging about and claiming are operational, 200 people are harder to move and hide than one person.

And the worst part is that Bokoharam mocked you and your military by showing you a video that the still had most of the girls in one place and they hadn't been separated yet, which was suppose to make it easier for you to track them down, but you still can't do s'hit about it YOU SUCK BALLZ, and don't tell us that U.S and other countries are also struggling to find the girls, because Nigeria is your country its your home no one knows it better than you guys, its like me asking you to come and find something I lost inside my own house, if I can't find it how the hell do I expect you to find it?
Your army your special forces are all useless the only combat experience they have is fighting inside a cocoon in their own back yard against cowards
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
agaugust:

[size=14pt]

I did not write up that Wikipedia page, a South African did it. The info says 32 Battalion are also counted among the nicknamed Recces. If your own South African history is wrongly written go home and blame yourselves.

Whatever, one of the best experienced fighters in SADF were the 32 Battalion made up of Angolans blacks and South African whites mixed with foreign mercenary European/American whites.

I have proved a point, the experiened soldiers of South Africa no longer exist as a fighting unit, they are dead, disbanded, too old, retired, flushed out by Mandela's ANC, or run away overseas.

99% of today's South African armed forces have ZERO war experience . Live with this fact day by day, you hear me ? [/size]
They were known as "the terrible ones" not "recces". The enemy would run away and leave their equipment if they heard tha buffalo battalion was advancing towards their position. The SADF would use them if it didn't want its presence to be known to its enemies in the battlefield. Or if it didn't to make UNITA seem like rag tag force which couldn't fight on its own. The later being the reason why this unit was sent alongside a SWATF battalion into Angola in 87,before regular SADF unit could be sent. Whom the enemy will quickly report "we are fighting white South Africans". Also remember it was absorbed into other SADF units. You do know many Angolans and Namibians whom fought on the SA side during the bush war,live in SA right now. And have SA citizenships,cause in their homelands they'd be seen as "traitors". Many Koevoet and 32 battalion men are employed mostly in game parks.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
FighterPilot:

That is not an excuse. Your 5year old rag tag special forces won't even dare to kidnap their commander and take Shekau hostage. There are many ways to kill a cat and special forces know that, but sorry that is not for the small pea-sized brains like Naijapingoooooush. That task is just equal to the strong and mighty SA Recces.

Nigerian special forces k.illed the original Boko Haram leader Shekau in battle inside his own heavily defended forest camp.

History tells us that South African special forces were NEVER able to k.ill Angolan guerrilla top leaders in many years of Bush War....so who is the boss?....Nigeria !

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
agaugust:

Nigerian special forces k.illed the original Boko Haram leader Shekau in battle inside his own heavily defended forest camp.

History tells us that South African special forces were NEVER able to k.ill Angolan guerrilla top leaders in many years of Bush War....so who is the boss?....Nigeria !
They died in their hundreds in Angola. In the DRC M23 commanders were so afraid that they stopped parading their commanders,after fire was directed to them precisely. Shekau is still alive.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
Helghast:

Dude do you even know how hard it is to find one person, do you know the amount investigating that has to be done to find one person, a single person can be disguised in civilian clothing of made to look like the militants themselves and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference, one person is much, much easier to move and hide.

You lost over 200 people in one night, one damn night, and your so called "best special forces" have yet to rescue a single one of those girls, your forces are incompetent,
Immediately after your government had heard about the abductions, they should have deployed your special forces, and trackers and some of your fighter jets to provide aerial surveillance, supported by the drones that you keep bragging about and claiming are operational, 200 people are harder to move and hide than one person.

And the worst part is that Bokoharam mocked you and your military by showing you a video that the still had most of the girls in one place and they hadn't been separated yet, which was suppose to make it easier for you to track them down, but you still can't do s'hit about it YOU SUCK BALLZ, and don't tell us that U.S and other countries are also struggling to find the girls, because Nigeria is your country its your home no one knows it better than you guys, its like me asking you to come and find something I lost inside my own house, if I can't find it how the hell do I expect you to find it?
Your army your special forces are all useless the only combat experience they have is fighting inside a cocoon in their own back yard against cowards

Olodo, you call Boko Haram cowards? They do S.uicide B.ombing and k.ill themselves with the target, Boko Haram is braver than the whole South African armed forces combined.

Lost 200 girls kidnapped, well we know where they are held. We are just too smart to use force to free them. We will use Israeli tactics....slow but smart is the name of the game in hostage drama. How well did Kenyan army special forces perform in Nairobi shopping mall hostage crisis? Yet the failed Kenyan army is still more experienced in battle than today's South African army, all we read is past glory of long dead Recces of old apartheid SADF....nation of cowards as at today grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
patches689:

Even the Intelligence Corps have a Recon wing - which is supposedly Regiment Sized

(pic related)

I guess he cannot tell the difference between Recon or Recce or SF or SOF or indeed light infantry grin grin

Augugubgugug let me explain the numerous SF/SOF units in South Africa (both Apartheid and Modern SANDF)

Tier 1:

- Recce SOF/SF
- Navy Divers SOF (now known as Operational Diving Division)

All are still in existence

Tier 1 Police SOF/SF

- SAPS Special Task Force
- Koevoet (disbanded)

Tier 2
- Pathfinders (sub unit of the 44 Parachute Brigade)
- 7th Medical Battalion

Tier 3 ie "elite" or role specific units
- Tactical Intelligence Regiment
- MRS
- Parabats
- 6 SAI
- SAPS Tactical Response Team (Amaberete)

*yeah, well, maybe TIR and MRS and 6 SAI shouldent be there
10/10.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
patches689:

I agree, especially the ones who cannot bring back their girls.
Lmao. grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
patches689:

And they're wearing Maroon berets.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
agaugust:

[size=14pt]

No you showed that 32 Bn was disbanded. 32 Bn was not SF/SOF... just really good light infantry, like the RLI in Rhodesia.

The "Recces" were never disbanded and still exist to this day.

You are also not providing any proof that 32Bn was mainly made up of foreigners.

All you have shown is that you have no idea what you are talking about... you cannot even differentiate between SOF and SF grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
agaugust:

Olodo, you call Boko Haram cowards? They do S.uicide B.ombing and k.ill themselves with the target, Boko Haram is braver than the whole South African armed forces combined.

Lost 200 girls kidnapped, well we know where they are held. We are just too smart to use force to free them. We will use Israeli tactics....slow but smart is the name of the game in hostage drama. How well did Kenyan army special forces perform in Nairobi shopping mall hostage crisis? Yet the failed Kenyan army is still more experienced in battle than today's South African army, all we read is past glory of long dead Recces of old apartheid SADF....nation of cowards as at today grin

Niether the Nigerian or Kenyan army are as well trained or equipped as our SF/SOF

Again, combat experience means nothing, only training and equipment are important. Doctrine comes from combat experience, on the individual level its the training and equipment that comes from the doctrine that is important.

You really have no argument in this instance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.