Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4432647 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:25am On Jul 15, 2014
agaugust:

Goodbye to Badger IFV

Goodbye to Umkhonto 20km range

Goodbye to GBADS ground based air defense systems

Goodbye to imaginary Gowind OPV, impossible Leopard Tanks....dreams dreams

Goodbye to Long range missiles

Goodbye to Project Biro

Goodbye to A-darta missile

Goodbye to Every new major equipment SANDF dreamed of....your MRAPS below has no tyres..Goodbye grin grin

[size=16pt]I fail to understand how remuneration budget connect with projects which have already been paid for. You claim to have passed MBA degree but you cannot do simple accounting that has to do with budget in general. Let me teach you because it is clear to us that you have bought your certificate on the back door. There is budget for everything, operations, projects, small acquisitions, arms deal, salaries, etc. Now in this case it is the salaries budget that is affected, but because we have hired qualified charted accountants, not those who have bought their certificates like you. They have measures in place to deal with that challenge without cutting down the numbers of militants.

Now whether you like it or not, Project Biro, A-Darter(Brazil), Badger, etc, are a reality and will go on whether there is budget deficit or not because they have already been budgeted for by the treasury. Treasury is not the department of defence. [/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:40am On Jul 15, 2014
agaugust:

[size=16pt]....but you work so hard looking for a Nigerian girl to marry you....shameless

https://www.nairaland.com/1059880/looking-nigerian-chick

[/size]

[size=16pt]Do you even think I was that serious stupi.d? I just only wanted to pull the legs of many because everyone can right whatever they like on Nairaland. I have no interest in figureless Nigerian chicks, I am content with my white chick in South Africa. I just only wanted to twist their arms a bit that's all.[/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2014
Msauza:

[size=16pt]Shame of being a Nigerian and I will do whatever is possible to wash away that curse of a gene in my blood if need be and remain with my only sound SA gene.it is indeed a curse to be born a Nigerian.[/size]

You have cursed yourself by yourself and you most probably deserve what you see of yourself! Fortunately for me, I am proud of my Nigerian heritage and accomplishments, just like hundreds of millions of other Nigerians.

Words are powerful. cool cool Watch yourself and your words ... you little man of low self esteem! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2014
Msauza:

[size=16pt]Do you even think I was that serious stupi.d? I just only wanted to pull the legs of many because everyone can right whatever they like on Nairaland. I have no interest in figureless Nigerian chicks, I am content with my white chick in South Africa. I just only wanted to twist their arms a bit that's all.[/size]

Are you ever serious in your low self esteemed life? You know where you belong ... You desperately want to belong ... But you are too weak in the head and heart to belong. Still your pain ... not mine!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2014
Msauza:

[size=16pt]I fail to understand how remuneration budget connect with projects which have already been paid for. [/size]

No one's fault that you have an abysmal 30% low brain capacity. Your very own SANDF chief outlined it in simple and clear English words.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

You have cursed yourself by yourself and you most probably deserve what you see of yourself! Fortunately for me, I am proud of my Nigerian heritage and accomplishments, just like hundreds of millions of other Nigerians.

Words are powerful. cool cool Watch yourself and your words ... you little man of low self esteem! grin grin

It is a curse being a Nigerian or so to say having a Nigerian ancentry in your blood, that's how me and my cousin who is Nigerian-American, perhaps millions others who are born of Nigerian fathers feel like. We see ourselves much as our mothers side than Nigerians. Over 80% of Nigerians abroad behave like animals.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

No one's fault that you have an abysmal 30% low brain capacity. Your very own SANDF chief outlined it in simple and clear English words.

Surely, you didn't read that part that read that they will engage other alternative measures of expanding the duration of deployments of troops to deal with the shortfall.

For your information, South Africa has two budget allocations every year. One is a basic one and the second (mid-financial year) is to cover for unexpected budget shortfall.
[size=16pt]South Africa has a medium-term budget speech every year.[/size]

http://www.treasury.gov.za/documents/mtbps/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2014
Msauza:

It is a curse being a Nigerian or so to say having a Nigerian ancentry in your blood, [b]that's how me and my cousin who is Nigerian-American, [s]perhaps millions others who are born of Nigerian fathers feel like[/s]. We see ourselves much as our mothers side than Nigerians. Over 80% of Nigerians abroad behave like animals.[/b]

Clearly, this your highly juvenile and jaundiced opinion amounts to ZERO. grin grin It remains your pain, not ours. shocked shocked Speak for yourself while your blood keeps boiling. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 9:43am On Jul 15, 2014
Msauza:

Surely, you didn't read that part that read that they will engage other alternative measures of expanding the duration of deployments of troops to deal with the shortfall.

For your information, South Africa has two budget allocations every year. One is a basic one and the second (mid-financial year) is to cover for unexpected budget shortfall.
[size=16pt]South Africa has a medium-term budget speech every year.[/size]

http://www.treasury.gov.za/documents/mtbps/

Keep fooling around while your idle troops are begged to resign!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:55am On Jul 15, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:
Keep fooling around while your idle troops are begged to resign!

It won't happen. By September they would have received their mid-term budget allocations.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 15, 2014
NIGERIAN ARMY TAKING DELIVERY OF CRITICAL COUNTERINSURGENCY ASSETS ; PHASED DELIVERY OF ‘NIGHT-FIGHTING ATTACK HELICOPTERS’ (MI-35M) UNDERWAY

The Nigerian Air Force have almost certainly taken delivery of two of the six units of advanced all-weather Mi-35M attack helicopters. A statement issued by the Budget Office of the Federation and archived online shows that the 2014 defence appropriation listed six Mi-35M helicopters for acquisition

THISDAY
15 July, 2014

In a move targeted at effectively stamping out the Boko Haram insurgency in the country,the Nigerian Army has started taking delivery of critical equipment, some of which include two sophisticated helicopter gunships with in-built night vision technology capable of neutralising the nocturnal manoeuvres of the deadly terrorist group.

Sources within the presidency told THISDAY that the special choppers come with night vision technology to enable soldiers monitor and take out the insurgents who move mainly at night to carry out their dastardly acts. The helicopters, THISDAY learnt, are some of the highly sophisticated military and surveillance aircraft that have been ordered by the Federal Government.

The source explained: “The two helicopters, which are very expensive and boast of the latest technology were ordered for the ongoing counter- terrorism and counter-insurgency operations. “In fact, we now have the latest aircraft for surveillance and intelligence gathering. More of these weapons are on their way but these (helicopters) are for urgent purposes. I can assure you that more equipment are coming, serious ones,” the source said.

Confirming the arrival of new equipment, the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Lt. Gen. Keneth Minimah, at a public function yesterday hinted that government was enhancing the capacity of the Nigerian Army to fight terrorism, with the procurement of more sophisticated equipment.

He said the army was adopting new measures to up the ante of its counter- insurgency in the North-east, adding that “a lot of gains have been made in the various operations. “Yes, we have equipment and the federal government is also introducing fresh and newer equipment for us…”

To give more teeth to its arsenal against the terrorist groups, THISDAY also learnt that Nigerian Army is finalising the training of the newly formed 143rd Infantry Battalion, which has been set up as a “special elite force” to tackle the Boko Haram insurgency.

THISDAY had exclusively reported last month that Special Forces troops from the California Army National Guard (CNG) are currently in Nigeria training a newly formed infantry battalion designed specifically to counter the threat from Boko Haram. According to one CNG Special Forces soldier who spoke on the condition of anonymity, a total of 12 California Guard soldiers from two Los Alamitos-based Special Forces units — Special Operations
Detachment–US Northern Command and Company A, 5th Battalion, 19th Special Forces Group (Airborne) are involved in a two-month mission, the first is a three-phase plan to assist in the establishment of the battalion.

The Nigerian Army’s 143rd Infantry Battalion which was formed from the ground up within the past few months, is said to be “a classic Special Forces mission — training an indigenous force in a remote area in an austere environment to face a very real threat”. This was recently confirmed by a top military source who said that the training had reached an advanced stage at a location in Niger State.

According to the source: “The 143rd is receiving special training, kitting and equipment from the NA and US Army in Kontagora.” The source revealed that the new battalion will help to form the core of the elite and strike force currently undergoing training in different parts of the country.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 10:59am On Jul 15, 2014
JELOUSY IS WHAT DRIVES @AUGUSTUS.....CANNOT PROVE ANYTHING WITHIN NIGERIAN ARSENAL THAT MAY RIVAL THE SANDF.....FROM BATTLE HISTORY, WEAPONRY, TECHNOLOGY, TRAINING, MILITARY HARDWARE, TACTICAL AND STRATEGIC PERSPECTIVE,,,,,,INFACT EVERYTHING ACCEPT MEDIOCRICY

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 11:01am On Jul 15, 2014
WHATEVER NIGERIAN ARMY BUYS SOUTH AFRICA HAD IT 10 YEARS BEFORE

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2014
SANDF

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2014
SANDF

ROOIVALK MADE BY SOUTH AFRICA NOT IN SOUTH AFRICA

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 11:08am On Jul 15, 2014
SOUTH AFRICAN SPECIAL FORCES

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:16am On Jul 15, 2014
agaugust: Yes you are correct my brother, the evil in Sambisa forest is same as you have in South African society.
Nope,I'm not your brother. I can tell you now that while the world's attention is focused on Gaza,your government will bow down to BH's demands. To free those kidnapped girls.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:25am On Jul 15, 2014
Henry120:

Boy, stop day-dreaming. You got no money. 90% of your military budget goes to paying personnel.

Would you use your teeth to fund your defence review?

We never lacked APCs or MRAPs. We got hundreds of them.

However in your case your HIV defence force is an executive transport for ANC Bigwigs and your military is a retirement home.

"the 2012 Defence Review, says the SANDF is “critically deficient in the skill, motivation, and ethos that is required to operate"

"South Africa has the oldest infantry troops in the world"
. Lol.... The SANDF is a retirement home.

"Unfortunately, the SANDF is already sitting with an array of expensive hardware that it cannot deploy, either because it lacks the skilled crews – hence 12 mothballed Gripen aircraft – or because it can’t afford the running costs."

"The air force, for example, has been reduced to being a flying limousine service for African National Congress politicians"

" However, it’s a fact that while the SAAF’s helicopter squadrons receive a generous allocation for VIP flights – last year the Durban-based 15 Squadron got 300 hours flying time to ferry the Zuma entourage to and from Nkandla – they get very little for training and nothing at all for sea and mountain rescue."

2014 defence review=Answer. Pray for September not to come. Last time we got: 1. Gripen multi-role jets. 2. A109 light utility helicopters. 3. Lynx maritime helicopters. 4. Submarines. 5. Frigates. Every Gripen is flown within 3 months. The "Hilux army" has no APCs and IFVs its air force counterparts lack reccon equipment(pods,UAVs etc) to find targets.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2014
agaugust:

Dude, I don't want to invest my time on you, but eat this gravel before I box you into a garbage bin....

Troops rotation, there is NO proof that South Africa rotated troops in Angola, all we read is propaganda that the apartheid regime published for the fools of this world to read and get confused. If at all SADF ever rotated troops, how comprehensive was it? It was not a UN peace keeping mission, so no world rules compel SADF to rotate soldiers.

Then SADF had serious manpower shortage and lacks soldiers, reason why Angolans/Namibians/Rhodesian/American/British men in thousands joined South African army to help reduce the grave effect of manpower shortage.

SADF of apartheid era NEVER and NEVER had 100,000 soldiers in its army ! For where ! Which army ? How many combatants were in old SADF army? Many were non-combatants too, cook/chef/musicians/accountants/administration/education/etc.

Rotation can be done with only 8,000 soldiers. Batch A of 4,000 men serve 6 months, Batch B of 4,000 men replace them. Batch A rests 6 months vacation. Then Batch A goes back again to relieve Batch B and vice versa.

Nigeria had 15,000 soldiers in ECOMOG, if we rotate with your foolish arithmetic that assumes combatant soldiers are endless in number, then from 1992 to 2002 Nigerian army deployed over 300,000 combatant soldiers fighting in those wars out of an army of 80,000 men.

How do you pick 300,000 men out of 80,000 ? You must be the worst mathematician in history. Fool !

We know they rotated soldiers on a yearly basis as most white (and a significant number of black) South Africans have family who served on the border.

3 members of my extended family served on the border.

My father did it when it was only 6 months (because conscription was only for one year in the early 70's)
My uncle did two tours, one of 8 months, one of 2 months (a call up)

The 3rd (my grandfather) was a member of BSAP and a professional policeman, he did tours in both Southern Rhodesia and "Suid van die kaplyn" in Namibia

Rotation is standard in every civilized military in the world

Then SADF had serious manpower shortage and lacks soldiers, reason why Angolans/Namibians/Rhodesian/American/British men in thousands joined South African army to help reduce the grave effect of manpower shortage.

No they did not.

They mobilized over 140 000 reserves in a single week to scare the cubans.... there was no shortage.

On 8 June 1988, the South African government issued call-ups to 140,000 men of the Citizen Force reserves, however when hostilities ceased the call-up was cancelled.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cuito_Cuanavale

All those foreigners fought for financial and ideological reasons. We hired them because no one gives a sh1t if some mercenary gets killed but people get angry when 17 year old conscripts get killed.

Also, all those foreigners were only eligable for 32Bn and some with dual-citizenship were eligable for the Recces.

Regular SANDF was 100% South African.

SADF of apartheid era NEVER and NEVER had 100,000 soldiers in its army ! For where ! Which army ? How many combatants were in old SADF army? Many were non-combatants too, cook/chef/musicians/accountants/administration/education/etc.

Yearly conscription you fool, the standing army was small, men served for 1 or 2 years depending when they were conscripted, the reserves were massive.

On 8 June 1988, the South African government issued call-ups to 140,000 men of the Citizen Force reserves, however when hostilities ceased the call-up was cancelled.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cuito_Cuanavale

Rotation can be done with only 8,000 soldiers. Batch A of 4,000 men serve 6 months, Batch B of 4,000 men replace them. Batch A rests 6 months vacation. Then Batch A goes back again to relieve Batch B and vice versa.

You dont understand how conscript armies based on active reserves work do you?

Nigeria had 15,000 soldiers in ECOMOG, if we rotate with your foolish arithmetic that assumes combatant soldiers are endless in number, then from 1992 to 2002 Nigerian army deployed over 300,000 combatant soldiers fighting in those wars out of an army of 80,000 men.

Nigeria did not have a conscript army, you sent the same guys over and over.

And you did not rotate them, prove you did (using your own argument against you)

How do you pick 300,000 men out of 80,000 ? You must be the worst mathematician in history. Fool !

Lol, I made the mistake of assuming you understood how the SADF worked... but as usual you have shown a complete lack of understanding. Do you work for NUMSA?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:37am On Jul 15, 2014
I see Nigerians are obsessed and scared of the Badger infantry fighting vehicle. Too bad the vehicle is already undergoing OT&E(operational test and evaluation). Also people must know what they're seeing now are prototype vehicles,the production version are gonna be "totally bad as......". Extensive use of vehicles and operational experience from both COIN and conventional warfare has resulted in a force that totally knows what's needed when you go into battle in Africa. Mobility,protection,situational awareness and fire power. Unlike some whom just...............
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 11:38am On Jul 15, 2014
agaugust:

Goodbye to Badger IFV

Goodbye to Umkhonto 20km range

Goodbye to GBADS ground based air defense systems

Goodbye to imaginary Gowind OPV, impossible Leopard Tanks....dreams dreams

Goodbye to Long range missiles

Goodbye to Project Biro

Goodbye to A-darta missile

Goodbye to Every new major equipment SANDF dreamed of....your MRAPS below has no tyres..Goodbye grin grin

Goodbeye 200 schoolgirls.

Those are SCAMP projects and have nothing to do with SANDF funding.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2014
agaugust:

Is that a source directly from Seleka high command ? You failed English comprehension in school. Ode grin

Below is a source quoting Seleka commnader...

[size=14pt]New Source : Seleka k.illed over 36 SANDF and captured many prisoners...

....now we Know South African army raised the white flag...[/size]

RFI’s special envoy in Bangui spoke to a source who says he was present at the French military base near Bangui where he saw more than 50 body bags being loaded onto a Hercules C130 aircraft sent by Pretoria. He said other bodies were arriving as the 50 were being loaded on to the plane.

The source wishes to remain anonymous.
[size=14pt]
General Arda Hakouma, who led the Seleka rebel coalition operation to capture Bangui, insists more South Africans were among the soldiers he killed.

"What is certain, I personally, General Arda Hakouma Seleka Chief of Staff, Chief Of Operations, so I am the one who directed the battle, I saw 36 South African dead and 22 wounded. That’s for sure, and there were prisoners too, we handed them over to Fomac [The regional African peacekeeping force for CAR]," he said .

http://www.english.rfi.fr/africa/20130404-witness-saw-over-50-bodybags-heading-south-africa-amid-allegations-involving-zumas-n

PHOTO : SELEKA EYE-WITNESS COMMANDER....General Arda Hakouma[/size]

A source that has been thoroughly discredited.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2014
Henry120:

I love it when they day-dream. It's particularly comic to see and read. Especially when the multiple delusions come from patches.

What delusions?

you mean the long list of programs we have to develop advanced equipment Nigerians can only dream of?

Yeah, sure, "delusions"
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 11:49am On Jul 15, 2014
MikeZA: I see Nigerians are obsessed and scared of the Badger infantry fighting vehicle. Too bad the vehicle is already undergoing OT&E(operational test and evaluation). Also people must know what they're seeing now are prototype vehicles,the production version are gonna be "totally bad as......". Extensive use of vehicles and operational experience from both COIN and conventional warfare has resulted in a force that totally knows what's needed when you go into battle in Africa. Mobility,protection,situational awareness and fire power. Unlike some whom just...............

Not to mention that we have allready orderd approx 230 of them

Nigeria has nothing that even comes close to comparing

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
When people sit behind omputers and hit up delusional highs ... they end up sounding like litte boy MsauZA, Mike..ZA, Patches and co.

The President as spoken. Read the boldened parts slowly. cool cool

“Terror is relatively new here and dealing with it has its challenges. The great challenge in rescuing the Chibok girls is the need to ensure that they are rescued alive,” Jonathan was quoted as stating, stressing that the federal government and its security agencies were very mindful of the need to avoid the scenario in rescue attempts in other parts of the world where lives of abductees were lost in the effort to rescue them.

The president said this challenge notwithstanding, the federal government was very actively pursuing all feasible options to achieve the safe return of the abducted girls.

“The time it is taking to achieve that objective is not a question of the competence of the Nigerian government. We have had teams from the United States, Britain, France, Israel and other friendly nations working with us here on the rescue effort and they all appreciate the challenges and the need to tread carefully to achieve our purpose,” he said.

===========
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/chibok-parents-meet-jonathan-malala-donates-200-000-to-girls-education/183657/

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
Msauza:

It is a curse being a Nigerian or so to say having a Nigerian ancentry in your blood, that's how me and my cousin who is Nigerian-American, perhaps millions others who are born of Nigerian fathers feel like. We see ourselves much as our mothers side than Nigerians. Over 80% of Nigerians abroad behave like animals.

You are free to choose. cool cool cool But your Papa will always be your Papa! That blood of yours is what keeps you alive! grin grin grin And without it, you are a big ZERO!

I feel such great pity for you and your sense of low self esteem. cry cry cry Get well soon my boy!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

You are free to choose. cool cool cool But your Papa will always be your Papa! That blood of yours is what keeps you alive! grin grin grin And without it, you are a big ZERO!

I feel such great pity for you and your sense of low self esteem. cry cry cry Get well soon my boy!

@Msauza can drive a 12 inch dagger into his heart, pour out all his blood into a bucket, pick out the Nigerian blood cells to the dustbin, and suck back the South African blood cells that he prefers. That is my suggested solution to his genetic discontentment. Please do this tonight @Msauza, do it in a locked up bathroom....and switch off your mobile phone before you begin the self-cleansing process.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
agaugust:

@Msauza can drive a 12 inch dagger into his heart, pour out all his blood into a bucket, pick out the Nigerian blood cells to the dustbin, and suck back the South African blood cells that he prefers. That is my suggested solution to his genetic discontentment. Please do this tonight @Msauza, do it in a locked up bathroom....and switch off you mobile phone before you begin the self-cleansing process.

So now you have resorted to telling people to kill themselves?

Your lack of moral fiber is showing, for all to see.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
agaugust:

@Msauza can drive a 12 inch dagger into his heart, pour out all his blood into a bucket, pick out the Nigerian blood cells to the dustbin, and suck back the South African blood cells that he prefers. That is my suggested solution to his genetic discontentment. Please do this tonight @Msauza, do it in a locked up bathroom....and switch off you mobile phone before you begin the self-cleansing process.

Helo
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
Msauza:

Helo
Hi
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
agaugust:

@Msauza can drive a 12 inch dagger into his heart, pour out all his blood into a bucket, pick out the Nigerian blood cells to the dustbin, and suck back the South African blood cells that he prefers. That is my suggested solution to his genetic discontentment. Please do this tonight @Msauza, do it in a locked up bathroom....and switch off your mobile phone before you begin the self-cleansing process.

Hello!!! Mr fake accountant living in imaginery US, you are the reason why I see Nigerians as nothing but failures, including your president Jonathan.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
Msauza:

Hello!!! Mr fake accountant living in imaginery US, you are the reason why I see Nigerians as nothing but failures, including your president Jonathan.

Pathetic soul. cool cool cool The choice is yours ... so waste no more time ... just begin the cleansing! Low lifer!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.