Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4441163 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
EroZA: You said white south Africans are flocking to foreign countries,is Nigeria one of those countries? That was my simple question

We don't need South African brains to run things in Nigeria, every business we give your people, has a Nigerian version available and stronger. MTN can go if they want, we have Globacom and Visafone, we are only doing you a favour, but if you think otherwise, pack your bags and go away, Glo will take over MTN customers. You are flocking to Nigeria to get a better market, MTN customers in Nigeria is almost equal in number to the whole national population of South Africa, you have an over-saturated stagnant consumer market for any product or service in this world. Reason why Nissan is slowly moving it's production from South Africa to Nigeria started this month in Lagos Badagry production plant.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
EroZA: my country is harboring thousands and thousands of Nigerian refugees..many nigerian illegal immigrants are wandering on the streets of SA

The travel visa South Africa gave the Nigerian's says visiting, working, tourist, or immigrant, NO REFUGEE VISA IS BEING GRANTED BY YOU TO US.

I said the monthly Tax 250,000 Nigerians pay while working or trading is a big source of revenue for South African government. You black citizens of South Africa are too illiterate, too poorly skilled, and too lazy to work and pay Tax to help your own government, you eat from ANC cash gifts paid monthly to your wasted generation of men sitting at home 24 hours a day drinking Koeldrank.

Your country is nothing special, there are 1 million Nigerians in Britain and Ireland, and there are 10 million Nigerians all over the world in Europe and America, Asia, Africa, Australia. Nigeria has the second largest number of migrant doctors working overseas in this world after India. Many of us Nigerians now own businesses in America and Europe.

You can pretend you don't know thousands of South African students are studying medicine in tiny Cuba, is Cuba a paradise?

Don't think your country is our favourite destination, it is mostly the Nigerians who don't make it to America and Europe that come over to South Africa, you are NOT AND WILL NEVER BE our first choice of a place to live, we hear all your R.ape and M.urder stories in Nigerian newspapers, we will come to your crime paradise if USA/EU/UK does not give us visa, get it?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
I never said my country is special...but am telling you that Nigerians are flocking to SA like flies...south Africans are studying medicine in Cuba not in Nigeria....you should know by now that majority of Nigerians in SA are staying in the country illegally therefore are contributing nothing except the crimes you mentioned...you are welcome in SA but if you come here with that mentality of playing a Yoruba vs igbo man game,don't cry foul when you get some panelbeatings....unfortunately for you clue less people who actulize dreams and fantasies,if it is about rape and murder in your country ,only your gods can attest to that because your leaders cannot record anything ...your men and women are been called all sorts of names all over the world ...home sweet home,are you a refugee or asylum seeker somewhere?your nation is good in making noise but in reality that nation is a huge empty tin..

agaugust:

The travel visa South Africa gave the Nigerian's says visiting, working, tourist, or immigrant, NO REFUGEE VISA IS BEING GRANTED BY YOU TO US.

I said the monthly Tax 250,000 Nigerians pay while working or trading is a big source of revenue for South African government. You black citizens of South Africa are too illiterate, too poorly skilled, and too lazy to work and pay Tax to help your own government, you eat from ANC cash gifts paid monthly to your wasted generation of men sitting at home 24 hours a day drinking Koeldrank.

Your country is nothing special, there are 1 million Nigerians in Britain and Ireland, and there are 10 million Nigerians all over the world in Europe and America, Asia, Africa, Australia. Nigeria has the second largest number of migrant doctors working overseas in this world after India. Many of us Nigerians now own businesses in America and Europe.

You can pretend you don't know thousands of South African students are studying medicine in tiny Cuba, is Cuba a paradise?

Don't think your country is our favourite destination, it is mostly the Nigerians who don't make it to America and Europe that come over to South Africa, you are NOT AND WILL NEVER BE our first choice of a place to live, we hear all your R.ape and M.urder stories in Nigerian newspapers, we will come to your crime paradise if USA/EU/UK does not give us visa, get it?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
You don't need south African brains,that's your own personal poor minded statement,your minister of energy was seen on tv crying for south African energy companies to assist your country interms of electricity,where were you when pres Jonathan requested South African motor industry to help Nigerians set theirs...now your country is requesting SA to lobby for her so that she gets a seat on the G20 and brics countries .....did you know that your first democratic elections were ran by the South African IEC,?am told you have your own BRT buses,may I tell you that your minister of transport came to SA to see how the project is done before implementing it in your country.....there are more than 100 SA companies doing business in your country,am not talking about spaza shops or prostitution business,am talking about real companies..poor Nigerians like you have no choice but to accept that..we are showing you people how to do everything,of course except playing football.

agaugust:

We don't need South African brains to run things in Nigeria, every business we give your people, has a Nigerian version available and stronger. MTN can go if they want, we have Globacom and Visafone, we are only doing you a favour, but if you think otherwise, pack your bags and go away, Glo will take over MTN customers. You are flocking to Nigeria to get a better market, MTN customers in Nigeria is almost equal in number to the whole national population of South Africa, you have an over-saturated stagnant consumer market for any product or service in this world. Reason why Nissan is slowly moving it's production from South Africa to Nigeria started this month in Lagos Badagry production plant.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:39am On Jul 21, 2014
EroZA: You don't need south African brains,that's your own personal poor minded statement,your minister of energy was seen on tv crying for south African energy companies to assist your country interms of electricity,where were you when pres Jonathan requested South African motor industry to help Nigerians set theirs...now your country is requesting SA to lobby for her so that she gets a seat on the G20 and brics countries .....did you know that your first democratic elections were ran by the South African IEC,?am told you have your own BRT buses,may I tell you that your minister of transport came to SA to see how the project is done before implementing it in your country.....there are more than 100 SA companies doing business in your country,am not talking about spaza shops or prostitution business,am talking about real companies..poor Nigerians like you have no choice but to accept that..we are showing you people how to do everything,of course except playing football.

The call, NOT cry of Nigeria for power supply investment NOT aasistance (It is not free gift or grant) was to the whole world including India, the biggest response is from Canada, Manitoba Hydro Power if building new electricity power transmission infrastructure for 170 million, Skypower Canada is building Solar Power plant worth $5 Bilion and one of the largest in the world, for Nigeria, that is the photo I posted on page 971 yesterday.

I don't see South Africa in the picture of in the news investing anything near the Canadians.

BRT buses, wow ! Who fooled you? I said some mofos in South Africa always deceive you guys that you are the best in Africa in everything (I agree you are the best R.ape masters and M.urder experts), they fool you with false information because you people don't read world news or travel out to learn wisdom and come back home improved.

BRT buses story and fact is the other way round, Nigeria started BRT transport system and South Africa begged to be allowe to come and copy us in Nigeria, your experts came here to learn.

Nigeria was the first in Africa http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bus_rapid_transit_systems

Meanwhile, the advanced countries' keep flocking to Nigeria, Nissan came this June, Kia Motors coming September, Toyoto coming next July, TWELVE world class vehicle manufacturers are opening factory in Nigeria in the next 12 months...that is massive flocking into giant Naija !

http://www.punchng.com/business/financial-punch/toyota-kia-okay-nigerias-assembly-plants/

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:54am On Jul 21, 2014
patches689:

Yeah... that says nothing about how its better than the MRR-3D NG.

You also said:

So you also dont know anything about your OPV apart from what is said on the internet... because "The Chinese have NOT sent any detailed technical specifications to your personal email"

I guess you would like TV, since the TV doesnt make you look a fool... like i do cool

You are the fool dude, let me show you .....

In your country South Africa, your 15 year old technology out-dated Navy Vavour frigates have NO SINGLE solid state radar in this world, only Nigerian navy stealth OPVs have such radar in Africa, even Egypt does not have it.

The Nigerian F91 radar is called SharpEye™, the South African radar is "Dull.Eye"

New 2013 world navy/marine technology no longer used the obsolete magentron technology in your Valour frigates, the world has moved to coherent transmission technology and that means a new age of navy radar has emerged and Nigeria has arrived there already.

Nigerian OPV radar has duty output of 10% while South African Valour frigate radar has duty of less than 0.05% and is a much weaker, obsolete and far inferior radar.

The Nigerian warship will detect the smallest and fastest missile that is skimming/hugging sea water surface, and the CIWS is switched to automatic mode to defend the ship and des.troy the enemy missile.

"SharpEye™ is a radical and innovative departure from current marine navigation radar technology in that it has no magnetron and uses a coherent transmission, which means that SharpEye™ is able to separate targets from clutter due to their differing radial velocity components. This extra dimension gives a significant performance advantage in detecting small targets in clutter resulting in safer ship operations.

SharpEye™ uses a solid-state power amplifier has a peak output power of just 170W and a duty of 10%. This contrasts with conventional magnetron based marine navigation radar systems, which have a 30kW output and duty typically less than 0.05%.

SharpEye™ transmits relatively long pulses in order to illuminate targets with sufficient energy for detection.

The graphs in the weblink compare the performance of conventional magnetron radar with that of SharpEye™, the performance advantage can be clearly seen. With no magnetron problems and now exceptional performance, SharpEye™ has to be the world’s best radar."

Nigerian OPV has the best radar in the world, South African Valour warships are now obsolete...fool grin grin

http://www.kelvinhughes.com/marine/products/sharpeye

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:32am On Jul 21, 2014
Canada this Canada that ..are you a Canadian?

when your minister made the call,she did not mention investment but she mentioned assistance,whether you acknowledge that or not the fact is she did make that call....pity for you comrade all the things you are mentioning as development,People in Lesotho cannot celebrate those,I saw a thread where Nigerians were celebrating diesel trains similar to those used by SA in 1900...vehicles were manufactured in SA before I was born,a new development in your country.....when did Nigeria implement BRT?am told your army nearly burnt them all...as an African its good to see Nigeria progressing if indeed it is however stop showing artificial muscles,my elder remember it is not my culture to compare my country with other African countries ,i find it strange that you people focus much on SA,you dont even know what is happening in your own country but know everything happening in SA,SA is for south africans not nigerians..dont you have a country called Nigeria to be proud of?

agaugust:

The call, NOT cry of Nigeria for power supply investment NOT aasistance (It is not free gift or grant) was to the whole world including India, the biggest response is from Canada, Manitoba Hydro Power if building new electricity power transmission infrastructure for 170 million, Skypower Canada is building Solar Power plant worth $5 Bilion and one of the largest in the world, for Nigeria, that is the photo I posted on page 971 yesterday.

I don't see South Africa in the picture of in the news investing anything near the Canadians.

BRT buses, wow ! Who fooled you? I said some mofos in South Africa always deceive you guys that you are the best in Africa in everything (I agree you are the best R.ape masters and M.urder experts), they fool you with false information because you people don't read world news or travel out to learn wisdom and come back home improved.

BRT buses story and fact is the other way round, Nigeria started BRT transport system and South Africa begged to be allowe to come and copy us in Nigeria, your experts came here to learn.

Nigeria was the first in Africa http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bus_rapid_transit_systems

Meanwhile, the advanced countries' keep flocking to Nigeria, Nissan came this June, Kia Motors coming September, Toyoto coming next July, TWELVE world class vehicle manufacturers are opening factory in Nigeria in the next 12 months...that is massive flocking into giant Naija !

http://www.punchng.com/business/financial-punch/toyota-kia-okay-nigerias-assembly-plants/

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:30am On Jul 21, 2014
EroZA:

when your minister made the call,she did not mention investment but she mentioned assistance,whether you acknowledge that or not the fact is she did make that call....pity for you comrade all the things you are mentioning as development,People in Lesotho cannot celebrate those,I saw a thread where Nigerians were celebrating diesel trains similar to those used by SA in 1900...vehicles were manufactured in SA before I was born,a new development in your country....

dont you have a country called Nigeria to be proud of?

We Nigerians are very proud of the fact that our nation is a 100% black nation built 100% black leadership.

South Africa's greatness was built by 100% Boer-White leadership of 5 million white-men apartheid wicked masters at the expense of a wasted black generation of 40 million mentally enslaved black people, most of whom will not achieve anything in their lives till they die.

See photos of those who enslaved you blacks to get a chance to build ALL the achievements you are foolishly 'proud of'....

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 21, 2014
EroZA: Comrade you are diverting topics....am a proudly south African ,whether SA was built by white or gold people the fact remains...south Africa is for us south Africans,we inherited good infrastructure ....we are mantaining the old and building the new ones,you smart people messed up all the good infrastructure left by the British,or you have forgotten that your country was built by the colonizers...as we speak your new Chinese masters are the ones in charge of that country...the black on black hatred in your country does not reflect any pride,you people associate yourselves according to your tribes,ancient way of living...your country is divided,when there is a bomb blast in the south,the north celebrates..vise verse... You are slaves in your country that's why you are all seeking refuge in foreign lands,SA is one of those.

author=agaugust]
We Nigerians are very proud of the fact that our nation is a 100% black nation built 100% black leadership.
South Africa's greatness was built by 100% Boer-White leadership of 5 million white-men apartheid wicked masters at the expense of a wasted black generation of 40 million mentally enslaved black people, most of whom will not achieve anything in their lives till they die.
See photos of those who enslaved you blacks to get a chance to build ALL the achievements you are foolishly 'proud of'....
agaugust:
EroZA:
Comrade you are diverting topics....am a proudly south African ,whether SA was built by white or gold people the fact remains...south Africa is for us south Africans,we inherited good infrastructure ....we are maintaining the old and building the new ones,you smart people messed up all the good infrastructure left by the British,or you have forgotten that your country was built by the colonizers...as we speak your new Chinese masters are the ones in charge of that country...the black on black hatred in your country does not reflect any pride,you people associate yourselves according to your tribes,ancient way of living...your country is divided,when there is a bomb blast in the south,the north celebrates..vise verse... You are slaves in your country that's why you are all seeking refuge in foreign lands,SA is one of those.
quote author=agaugust]
Comrade you are diverting topics....am a proudly south African ,whether SA was built by white or gold people the fact remains...south Africa is for us south Africans,we inherited good infrastructure ....we are mantaining and building the new ones,you smart people messed up all the good infrastructure left by the British,or you have forgotten that your country was built by the colonizers...as we speak your new Chinese masters are the ones in charge of that country...the black on black hatred in your country does not reflect any pride,you people associate yourselves according to your tribes,ancient way of living...your country is divided,when there is a bomb blast in the south,the north celebrates..vise verse... You are slaves in your country that's why you are all seeking refuge in foreign lands,SA is one of those.

quote author=agaugust]

.[/quote

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:24am On Jul 21, 2014
Proudly South Africa not race as race is for the backward slave mentality

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:26am On Jul 21, 2014
South African Woman soldiers

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 11:17am On Jul 21, 2014
agaugust:

South African whites are flocking like lost sheep without shepherd to Foreign Countries as ECONOMIC REFUGEES looking for survival.

Means your country is NOT a happy place to live...

Yes, between 1993 and 2000 - when the hard-core racists couldent handle living in a black ruled country and left.

What year is it now?

Post up to date information you liar.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 11:38am On Jul 21, 2014
agaugust:

You are the fool dude, let me show you .....

In your country South Africa, your 15 year old technology out-dated Navy Vavour frigates have NO SINGLE solid state radar in this world, only Nigerian navy stealth OPVs have such radar in Africa, even Egypt does not have it.

The Nigerian F91 radar is called SharpEye™, the South African radar is "Dull.Eye"

New 2013 world navy/marine technology no longer used the obsolete magentron technology in your Valour frigates, the world has moved to coherent transmission technology and that means a new age of navy radar has emerged and Nigeria has arrived there already.

Nigerian OPV radar has duty output of 10% while South African Valour frigate radar has duty of less than 0.05% and is a much weaker, obsolete and far inferior radar.

The Nigerian warship will detect the smallest and fastest missile that is skimming/hugging sea water surface, and the CIWS is switched to automatic mode to defend the ship and des.troy the enemy missile.

"SharpEye™ is a radical and innovative departure from current marine navigation radar technology in that it has no magnetron and uses a coherent transmission, which means that SharpEye™ is able to separate targets from clutter due to their differing radial velocity components. This extra dimension gives a significant performance advantage in detecting small targets in clutter resulting in safer ship operations.

SharpEye™ uses a solid-state power amplifier has a peak output power of just 170W and a duty of 10%. This contrasts with conventional magnetron based marine navigation radar systems, which have a 30kW output and duty typically less than 0.05%.

SharpEye™ transmits relatively long pulses in order to illuminate targets with sufficient energy for detection.

The graphs in the weblink compare the performance of conventional magnetron radar with that of SharpEye™, the performance advantage can be clearly seen. With no magnetron problems and now exceptional performance, SharpEye™ has to be the world’s best radar."

Nigerian OPV has the best radar in the world, South African Valour warships are now obsolete...fool grin grin

http://www.kelvinhughes.com/marine/products/sharpeye

Wow, a nice long post that is full of opinion but no facts or figures.

[citation needed]

[Citation needed]

1. Your CIWS does not have the correct ammunition to engage missiles
2. It will not be a single missile
3. No datalink means no network-centric engagement of missiles... so multiple guns on different ships will engage the same missile and ignore others... this means death
4. You are comparing a Radar designed for hunting Pirates to a radar designed for Fleet Operations and conventional warfare
5. You have provided no facts or figures to support your argument

"SharpEye™ is a radical and innovative departure from current [size=20pt]marine navigation radar technology[/size] in that it has no magnetron and uses a coherent transmission, which means that SharpEye™ is able to separate targets from clutter due to their differing radial velocity components. This extra dimension gives a significant performance advantage in detecting small targets in clutter resulting in safer ship operations.

lol, its Navigation Radar

Nigerian OPV has the best radar in the world,

The most advanced warship in the world, The Arleigh Burke class, uses the AN/SPY-1 3D. Which uses a the same basic design as the MRR-3D NG.

So, in future, dont just post the manufacturers advertisement and expect it to impress us. Give us facts and figures from analysts.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
A TRUE PROFESSIONAL ARMY NOT A RAG TAG ARMY OF HIGHLY OPINIONATED INDIVIDUALS WITHOUT A SHREWED OF EVIDENCE

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
SANDF

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
SANDF

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
Anyone else see that the Nigerian Government needs to borrow $1 BILLION to fight BH?

Lol, the chickens have come home to roost grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by HandOfChukwu: 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
All these pictures you're posting is just more proof of the racial disparity in your country due to the South African natives lack of brainpower, in all of these pics the officers and generals were Europeans, it's just more proof that South Africa is home to the dumbest and laziest people on the planet, take all the whites out today and tomorrow it will all crumble like a cookie, disgraceful. You should go find a job instead of posting these worthless pictures in this thread everyday all day.

Nigeria is the undisputed KING of Africa. 170 million strong and growing, deal with it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
patches689:

Wow, a nice long post that is full of opinion but no facts or figures.

[citation needed]

[Citation needed]

You see why I always say debating with you is a colossal waste of precious human time? The citation you are asking for has been quoted by me in a weblink source direct from the British manufacturer 3 times in 24 hours and you are still asking for proof..... http://www.kelvinhughes.com/marine/products/sharpeye

Dude, if you have credible debaters in South Africa, please bring them here, you are NOT worthy of my precious time, watching Tv pays me more

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
True Nigeria is an undisputed giant of poverty in Africa.These statistic speak for themselves:

Poverty has risen in Nigeria, with almost 100 million people living on less than a $1 (£0.63) a day, despite economic growth, statistics have shown.

The National Bureau of Statistics said 60.9% of Nigerians in 2010 were living in "absolute poverty" - this figure had risen from 54.7% in 2004.

The bureau predicted this rising trend was likely to continue.

Nigeria is Africa's biggest oil producer but the sector has been tainted by accusations of corruption.

https://www.google.co.za/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDcQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.com%2Fnews%2Fworld-africa-17015873&ei=dwjNU7OxF9LA7AaV_ICYBw&usg=AFQjCNHHfCqRzNuPAZo0yb3x_iwiBw9SUw

Nigeria has the highest number of citizens without electricity in Africa, a new report has revealed. Africa has 55 countries/nations recognised by the United Nations (UN) and African Union (AU).
The report, a joint venture by sustainable energy charity Ashden, also shows that Nigeria has about 10 per cent of the total 1.3 billion people in Africa who are without electricity.
The report revealed how donors, investors, technical experts and policy makers can improve support to enterprises providing access to clean energy in the developing world.
“Some 1.3 billion people live without electricity, while nearly three billion people cook on open fires or inefficient cook stoves, damaging health and keeping people trapped in poverty,” the report says.
Just recently, Minister of Power, Professor Chinedu Nebo, said that 120 million Nigerians, representing 60 per cent of the 170 million populations, are yet to be connected to the national grid.

Over 112 million people don't have access to adequate sanitation in Nigeria, two thirds of the population.

https://www.google.co.za/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CEAQFjAF&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnewtelegraphonline.com%2Fnigeria-has-highest-number-of-citizens-without-electricity-says-report%2F&ei=CQnNU-RNqvb7Ab3hoCADA&usg=AFQjCNHojOnzBNq2x8QXkffE8XEi2cKBSg
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Thiza: A TRUE PROFESSIONAL ARMY NOT A RAG TAG ARMY OF HIGHLY OPINIONATED INDIVIDUALS WITHOUT A SHREWED OF EVIDENCE

When soldiers look too fine, fresh, and neat in fancy uniform, we should be asking if they are in battle field or enjoying life at home.
The best combat soldiers you ever had in South Africa was the SADF in apartheid era, and the one in real war zone look like the photo below.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
HandOfChukwu: All these pictures you're posting is just more proof of the racial disparity in your country due to the South African natives lack of brainpower, in all of these pics the officers and generals were Europeans, it's just more proof that South Africa is home to the dumbest and laziest people on the planet, take all the whites out today and tomorrow it will all crumble like a cookie, disgraceful. You should go find a job instead of posting these worthless pictures in this thread everyday all day.

Nigeria is the undisputed KING of Africa. 170 million strong and growing, deal with it.

Look how angry this guy is.

Multi-cultural South Africa is the most advanced, developed and respected nation in Africa.

"All black" nigeria is a massive sh1thole grin

The only thing they can do is breed

Go back to burning down your neighbors hut because he stole your goat, peasant.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
agaugust:

You see why I always say debating with you is a colossal waste of precious human time? The citation you are asking for has been quoted by me in a weblink source direct from the British manufacturer 3 times in 24 hours and you are still asking for proof..... http://www.kelvinhughes.com/marine/products/sharpeye

Dude, if you have credible debaters in South Africa, please bring them here, you are NOT worthy of my precious time, watching Tv pays me more

So you have no rebuke? You still fail to understand what I am telling you?

You posted an advertisement which has no facts or figures - an advertisement WRITTEN BY THE MANUFACTURER

Let me tell you in the simplest terms possible: Post an objective source that shows that what you are claiming is true. With facts and figures, not general terms like "most only get 0.5%" or something to that order.

Do you understand the word objective?

I ask you again: PROVE IT

You also dont seem to realize that its primarily a NAVIGATIONAL RADAR

You said it was the most advanced in the world, and that all navies use it... yet the most advanced and expensive warship in the world uses the same basic design as the valour class.

As usual you have no meaningful retort.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
agaugust:

When soldiers look too fine, fresh, and neat in fancy uniform, we should be asking if they are in battle field or enjoying life at home.
The best combat soldiers you ever had in South Africa was the SADF in apartheid era, and the one in real war zone look like the photo below.

Those arent regular soldiers... they are psuedo operatives (the first pic is Rhodesian SF btw) you mindless troglodyte.

Those are Special Forces who dressed like that to confuse the local population and the terrorists - they pretended to be terrorists and lured the real 'terr's out into the open so that fire-force or QRF units could hunt them down.

Seriously, dont tell me you dont know what psuedo ops are. And please dont tell me you are trying to tell me all SADF were SOF/SF

Here are pics battle hardened regular SADF infantrymen

- note they are in combat
- note they still have neat and orderly uniforms
- note they are better equipped than modern day NA infantrymen

This is getting boring, make better arguments, yours are too easy to debunk.

- lol you cannot even tell South African and Rhodesian soldiers apart cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
SADF in combat.

Neat, orderly, professional and well equipped.

If only Nigeria could say the same.

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
lol lol lol lol lol lol all the way to the bank

5 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Sbura: 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
agaugust:
Now would you look at that, the pot calling kettle black. I bet 100% black Nigerians discovered oil, 100% black Nigerians own all those oil and gas resources, those top companies. When it comes to slavery my friend, no African country is free. Neo-colonialists are the masters of all economies Africa has to offer. So before you call others slaves, check your country's status first. With South Africa being with Brics, means that we are Neo-colonailists to Nigeria. So, who's the slave now?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:28am On Jul 22, 2014
Sbura: Now would you look at that, the pot calling kettle black. I bet 100% black Nigerians discovered oil, 100% black Nigerians own all those oil and gas resources, those top companies. When it comes to slavery my friend, no African country is free. Neo-colonialists are the masters of all economies Africa has to offer. So before you call others slaves, check your country's status first. With South Africa being with Brics, means that we are Neo-colonailists to Nigeria. So, who's the slave now?

South Africa

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 10:52am On Jul 22, 2014
Agaust O...You are foolong yourself as usual FLAT HEAD. Again you posted FALSE CLAIMS WITHOUT SOURCESgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A REMINDER AGAIN, THE BRITISH DISCOVERED OIL AND GAS IN NAAIGAYRIA AND NAAIGAYRIA HAS BEEN MAKING MONEY THRU "WHITE MENS DISCOVERY". Therefore theres NOTHING TO BE PROUD ABOUT. FACTgrin grin grin grin grin

OTHER THAN OIL AND GAS THAT WAS DISCOVERED BY WHITES THERES NOTHING THAT WE KNOW ABOUT NAAIGAYRIA grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2014
NAAIGAYRIA OIL DRYING OUT IN 2040 cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry After that the OVERPOPULATED SH8THOLE WILL HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW.

According to the reliable estimates from the World Bank and from the other western financial institutions today, Nigeria has made close to $700 billion from her oil sales alone as her state revenues since this oil was found in the commercial quantity in the 1960s.FOUNDERS=WHITE BRITISH COLONISERS

[b]These international financial bodies also reported that between $300 to $400 billion from this oil revenue had been stolen or siphoned away by the past and the current Nigeria's leaders and their highly corrupt top government officials into their own private foreign bank accounts in the western world, the Middle East and the Caribbean. After almost 50 years of this continuous oil production and oil exportation in Nigeria, it is so sad today to note that there is nothing physically present or tangible on the ground today in Nigeria to show for this enormous oil revenue that had come for the last 50 years into the coffers of the Nigeria's successive governments.

Today in 2013, Nigeria can be described simply as a failing nation in all ramifications. The poverty rate has increased from below 20% when this oil was first discovered to over 80% today in the midst of this enormous oil wealth. The unemployment rate in Nigeria is now about 23%. Millions of Nigeria's workers in both the private and the public sectors of the economy are still earning poverty wages. The nation's infrastructures are so old, inadequate and over stressed. Nigeria's national health care system is still at the Stone Age level today in 2013. Our nation's educational structure is still at a century away and behind the rest of the world. The nation's social services in 2013 cannot meet the growing needs of the Nigeria's citizens and they are nothing to write home about today. The nation's population is left uncontrolled and it is projected to hit 300 million persons in 2050 at the current annual growth rate of about 3.2%. The value of the Nigeria's national currency the Naira is depreciating yearly, rapidly growing inflation controls the national economy and the standards of living of the ordinary Nigerians are falling yearly. Terrorism and genocide by Boko Haram, insecurity of life and properties, lawlessness, brutalities, religious uprisings, kidnappings for ransoms, hostage takings, public lynchings of petty thieves, political murders, sectarian killings, armed robberies and arsons are the order of the day in Nigeria today in the ocean of this enormous oil wealth in 2013.[/b]

cry cry cry cry
NOTE: EAST AND SOUTHERN AFRICA HAVE DISCOVERED OIL AND GAS AND EXPLORING FOR MORE. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2014
BOKo HARAM IS TAKING OVER TOWN BY TOWN, DESPITE THE PROPAGANDA BY NAAIGAYRIAN MEDIA HOUSES. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[b]Boko Haram insurgents kill 100 people as they take control of Nigerian town
Survivors say group fired RPGs, threw bombs into homes and gunned down people trying to escape the ensuing fires

theguardian.com, Saturday 19 July 2014 18.01 BST

Boko Haram
A screengrab taken on 13 July from a video released by Boko Haram shows the group's leader, Abubakar Shekau. Photograph: AFP/Getty Images

Boko Haram extremists have killed more than 100 people and hoisted their black and white flag over a north-eastern town left undefended by Nigeria's military, according to a civil defence spokesman and a human rights advocate.

Hundreds of people in another north-eastern area, Askira Uba, are fleeing after receiving letters from the Boko Haram threatening to attack and take over their villages, Abbas Gava, a spokesman for the Nigerian Vigilante Group said.

"Nine major villages are on the run," he said.

Survivors said on Saturday that the insurgents had attacked the town of Damboa before dawn on Friday, firing rocket-propelled grenades, throwing homemade bombs into homes and gunning down people as they tried to escape the ensuing fires. Most of the town had burned down, they said.

A human rights advocate said Boko Haram had struck again as people were trying to bury their dead, and that the toll was probably much higher than 100. He spoke on condition of anonymity because he is not authorised to speak to reporters.

The only defence came from vigilantes armed with clubs and homemade rifles, Gava said.

The town had been under siege for two weeks, since Boko Haram dislodged soldiers from a new tank battalion camp on its outskirts.

The defence ministry claimed to have repelled the attack and killed at least 50 insurgents for the loss of six soldiers, including the commanding officer, but locals said many soldiers had been killed and that the military had been driven from the base. They said in the past week the extremists have twice ambushed military convoys trying to reach the base.

The militants cut off access to the town on Monday, when they blew up a bridge to the south of it. Damboa is on the main road south from Maiduguri, the Borno state capital, and at a strategic crossroads for farmers bringing their produce to market.

Hundreds of thousands of farmers have been driven from their land by the five-year-old insurgency, and officials have been warning of imminent food shortages.

Boko Haram has attracted international condemnation for the abduction of more than 200 schoolgirls who have been held in captivity for three months.

The insurgents have increased the number and ferocity of their attacks this year, particularly in their north-eastern stronghold, and they also have detonated bombs as far away as Lagos, the commercial capital in the south-west.

Human Rights Watch published a report this week which said Boko Haram had killed more than 2,000 civilians in an estimated 95 attacks during the first half of 2014. That compares with an estimated 3,600 people killed in the first four years of the insurgency.

Boko Haram wants to enforce an Islamic state in Nigeria, though half the country's population of 170 million is Christian.
[/b]

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:17am On Jul 22, 2014
WEAK NAAIGAYRIAN ARMY RAN AWAY AS BOKO HARAM TOOK OVER THIS TOWN.
THEYR TAKING OVER TOWN BY TOWN.
grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin grin

21 July 2014 Last updated at 19:31 GMT

Nigeria's Boko Haram 'controls' Damboa in Borno
Screen grab from Boko Haram video Boko Haram's insurgency has become more brutal in the past year
Continue reading the main story
Boko Haram

City under siege
Deadliest phase
Failed fight back
Who are Boko Haram?

Nigeria's militant Islamists are in control of the key town of Damboa in north-eastern Nigeria, a local vigilante leader has told the BBC.

The vigilante force defending the town fled on Sunday, and Islamist group Boko Haram's black flag is now flying over Damboa, he said.

At least 40 people were killed when Boko Haram attacked Damboa on Friday, the vigilante leader added.

The group has been fighting since 2009 to create an Islamic state in Nigeria.

In April, it sparked international outrage by abducting more than 200 girls from their boarding school in Chibok, in Borno state, like Damboa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.