Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (983) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4437796 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
patches689:

This is too stu.pid to even bother responding to.

So where a logistics base is placed determines how good an army is?

Fool

How is soldiers' combat base a logistics base? Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Egypt, are NOT in the logistics centre point of their regions. The ranking is based on military combat current experience, records of success in past wars, leadership skills, fighting spirit and courage, as well as professionalism... that is why South African military failed to make the list of African Union's best four armies 2014.

Now you can go hang yourself from the ceiling in humiliation for all I care shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
patches689:

Who is getting the Merk4?

Kenya?

No offence, but the Merk is over-rated IMO.

But hey... its better than a Vickers or Olifant.

Kenya is not getting any merkava MBTs. The price of the merkava is $6 million
box per unit. I don't see the kenyans shelling $6 million for any tank.

Another point, operational experience and or overall force structure. Stand alone, the merkava isn't a great tank, but as a structure with existing platforms, it is one of the best. They don't have compatible systems with any of their existing equipment.

t's not so much about the tank but more about how the tanks work together with the navy, airforce and artillery units.

That force structure doesn't exist in the kenyan military.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
patches689:

yet again you dont know what you are talking about.

After every Isrealy war, their arms sales get a major boost
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2013/08/201381410565517125.html

Yet again, you south-africans are the problem. I've never disputed isreali weapons sales or any country's weapons sales goes up after a successful engagement.

Infact, I've cited on multiple occasions, the french pitch to the indians for their Rafale multi-role fighter as a good example, after the successful air campaign the rafale had in libya.

It has always been you south-africans living in denial.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
patches689:

AGL's are not in common service with the Nigerian army.

Every single SANDF infantry company has them.

Can you say the same? No, of course you cannot.

AGL's are not common place in your SANDF.

You asked for an AGL in NA service and we provided them. Besides, that information (about number) is classified.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 6:36am On Jul 29, 2014
[size=16pt]Nigeria has undoubtedly the weakest military in Africa. The whole world will agree with me on this one. Fact!!! Fact!!! Fact!!! Fact!!! Fact!!! Fact!!![/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 6:45am On Jul 29, 2014
Henry120:

Are you okay?

You(andrew and patches) asked for the nigerian army MGLs a few weeks back, and I specifically told you guys that MGLs have been in service with the nigerian military for years.

I went on a pasted AGLs of the nigerian navy to buttress my point. Yesterday, we all saw photos of nigerian army MGL.

Show us a weapon station in your SANDF better than what this soldier has?

[size=16pt]You are crazeeeeeee. Show us your MGLs not that nonsense you have shown us.[/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 6:55am On Jul 29, 2014
mytym:

@MikeZ should note @ bolded...BokoH issue in Nigeria is internal.
Have you asked yourself Why They (Nigerian Military) form the spine of UN/AU peace missions across africa, recording almost total success?
You tongue lash Nigerian military being humbled when your military have not experienced what a real battle is.
If you heard about the recent mutiny within the Nig. Army concerning the insurgency then you'll understand how complex it is to be fighting your fellow soldier both of you having practically the same information and expertise...i assume you read news sad

about Discipline, Tact and Expertise...then i knew you don't know jack when it comes to Rules of Engagement which is the only reason why Boko Haram is still having a field day. One thing a Nigerian military personnel has is discipline.
I'm sure you know so much about Nigeria so you must have heard about the paramilitary course ALL young graduates by duty must observe for a year...if only you have the opportunity to be mobilized then both your conscious and subconscious knowledge of the term DISCIPLINE will be changed forever!

[size=16pt] Excuse!!! Excuse!!! Excuse!!!
Let me cut this story short, Boko Haram is more motivated than your army. We just simply do not entertain this misinformation that Nigeria has the most powerful military in Africa.[/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:05am On Jul 29, 2014
[size=16pt]The reason why South Africans are keeping mum about this topic is because they are tired of being told lies about the army which can't seem to prove itself as the most powerful military. Boko Haram has really humbled them to the extent of claiming Damboa all to themselves as their trophy. Boko Haram has proven that Nigerian military is weak as a baby.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 9:13am On Jul 29, 2014
@AUGUSTUS I DONT HAVE TIME FOR BILE TALKERS.....IN THE LAST 20 YEARS.....YOUR WEAPONS SUPPLIER CHINA NEVER FOUGHT ANY WAR AND YET YOU HAVE ABSOLUTE PRAISES FOR THEIR WEAPONS, PAKISTAN YOUR WEAPONS CHOICE AND GOD FATHER OF NIGERIAN NAVY HAS NEVER FOUGHT ANY CONVENTIAL WAR AND YET YOUR COUNTRY RUN CAP IN HAND FOR ITS WEAPONS.

FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS INDIA NEVER FOUGHT ANY WAR BUT IT IS DARLING OF WEAPONS FOR NIGERIA....SO WHY WHEN ITS SOUTH AFRICA YOU SCREAM WILD?? ANSWER IS SIMPLE JELOUSY OF ITS OWN ACHIEVEMENT THAT FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS YOU FAILED DISMAL TO RUBBISH.....@AUGUSTUS SOUTH AFRICA IS SUPERIOR THAN YOUR OVER RATED AND YET RAG TAG MILITARY.

ASK YOUR BOTH YOUR WESTERN AND EASTERN BOSSES THAT KEEPS YOUR ARMY AFLOAT ABOUT SOUTH AFRICA AND SURELY THEY WOULD HAVE A STORY TO TELL

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 9:16am On Jul 29, 2014
SANDF has moved to advance visual warfare training.....@AUGUSTUS SEE PHOTO 2

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2014
SANDF NOT A JOKE OF AFRICA

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
SOUTH AFRICA TOPS AFRICA AS USUAL IN 2022 WE WILL BE HOSTING. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

NAME
Gold
Silver
Bronze
Rank
Australia Commonwealth Games Team
England Commonwealth Games Team
Scotland Commonwealth Games Team
South Africa Commonwealth Games Team
[/b][b] grin grin grin grin grin grin AFRICAS 1ST WORLD COUNTRY.
Canada Commonwealth Games Team
New Zealand Commonwealth Games Team
India Commonwealth Games Team
Wales Commonwealth Games Team
Malaysia Commonwealth Games Team
Nigeria Commonwealth Games Team grin grin grin grin grin gi-ant wannabe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Singapore Commonwealth Games Team
Kenya Commonwealth Games Team
Jamaica Commonwealth Games Team
Cyprus Commonwealth Games Team
Cameroon Commonwealth Games Team
Northern Ireland Commonwealth Games Team
Bangladesh Commonwealth Games Team
Bahamas Commonwealth Games Team
Isle of Man Commonwealth Games Team
Papua New Guinea Commonwealth Games Team

source:below grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

http://commonwealthgames.sporttu.com/standings/league/1669/sport/220?gclid=CJGd-sqI6r8CFcSWtAodBl4AYQ#

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 9:24am On Jul 29, 2014
IT LOOKS LIKE SOUTH AFRICA WILL OVERTAKE THE HOSTS SCOTLAND. grin grin grin grin grin
In 2022 we will host Naaigayria must biud against us like in 2010 WC againooo. THEY WILL LOSE AS USUALgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2014
Soldiers SA RUGBY IS FULL OF TALENT FROM U 20 TO BOKS WE RULE THE WORLD.
RSA VS NEW ZEALAND FINAL GLASGOW 2014 GOLD MEDAL MATCH.
RSA 17-12 NZ
RSA Tries/goals Senatla 2 tries, Afrika 1 try these are both BLACK.....that was 15 points then non black converted that adds to 17.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 9:41am On Jul 29, 2014
^^^^^^A NATION OF 54 MILLION PEOPLE RULING AFRICA. FACT.
A nation of 170m pitch black souls wishes they were in our level. KEEP DREAMING BLACK MOFVCKERS, COS WE WILL WAKE U AND SAY THAT WAS A NICE DREAM. THE TRUTH REMAINS RSA TOPS. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:12am On Jul 29, 2014
Henry120:

Are you okay?

You(andrew and patches) asked for the nigerian army MGLs a few weeks back, and I specifically told you guys that MGLs have been in service with the nigerian military for years.

I went on a pasted AGLs of the nigerian navy to buttress my point. Yesterday, we all saw photos of nigerian army MGL.

Show us a weapon station in your SANDF better than what this soldier has?
weapon station? I won't even bother to post images. #Analog
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:29am On Jul 29, 2014
Henry120:

Kenya is not getting any merkava MBTs. The price of the merkava is $6 million
box per unit. I don't see the kenyans shelling $6 million for any tank.

Another point, operational experience and or overall force structure. Stand alone, the merkava isn't a great tank, but as a structure with existing platforms, it is one of the best. They don't have compatible systems with any of their existing equipment.

t's not so much about the tank but more about how the tanks work together with the navy, airforce and artillery units.

That force structure doesn't exist in the kenyan military.
Kenya can get surplus tanks from Israeli stocks.

And don't be mistaken the Merkava is a hell of a good tank. And yes,it can integrate well into existing KDF structures.

All you need to do if you're a sophisticated army like the SA army is to modify the communication systems.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:37am On Jul 29, 2014
Henry120:

You asked for an AGL in NA service and we provided them. Besides, that information (about number) is classified.
Every company in the SANDF has AGLs(Y3 automatic Grenade Launchers),Mortars(60mm long range and patrol mortars),Marksmen rifles(sharp shooters "mini snipers) and multiple grenade launchers(Y2 grenade launcher) plus other stuff.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by HandOfChukwu: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2014
My fellow Nigerians do you not see the constant lack of intelligence on display from these South Africans? They are constantly proving they are truly the dumbest people on the planet, just as the official world economic forum eduction rankings do year after year, it's easy to see that they are all mentally deranged and lack logic and reason, I think it's time they are all banned from our website and sent back to school to learn something useful in order to further their lives and become productive members of society.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2014
mytym:

@MikeZ should note @ bolded...BokoH issue in Nigeria is internal.
Have you asked yourself Why They (Nigerian Military) form the spine of UN/AU peace missions across africa, recording almost total success?
You tongue lash Nigerian military being humbled when your military have not experienced what a real battle is.
If you heard about the recent mutiny within the Nig. Army concerning the insurgency then you'll understand how complex it is to be fighting your fellow soldier both of you having practically the same information and expertise...i assume you read news sad

about Discipline, Tact and Expertise...then i knew you don't know jack when it comes to Rules of Engagement which is the only reason why Boko Haram is still having a field day. One thing a Nigerian military personnel has is discipline.
I'm sure you know so much about Nigeria so you must have heard about the paramilitary course ALL young graduates by duty must observe for a year...if only you have the opportunity to be mobilized then both your conscious and subconscious knowledge of the term DISCIPLINE will be changed forever!
Nigerians military operations are successful in terms of achieving their objectives but in terms of mission performance and execution. Your operations can only be described as disasters and wouldn't work against a professional,sophisticated,well trained and equipped army.

The SA military is highly experienced. The tactics and weapon choices we used in the 80s are still new and adopted in your force.

BH is weak compared to MK,SWAPO,AZAPO,ZIPRA,ZANU etc

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2014
If Nigeria was on top,headlines on nairaland would go like Nigeria tops south Africa as usual....lol

AwodwaGyanOniwe: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
SOUTH AFRICA TOPS AFRICA AS USUAL IN 2022 WE WILL BE HOSTING. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

NAME
Gold
Silver
Bronze
Rank
Australia Commonwealth Games Team
England Commonwealth Games Team
Scotland Commonwealth Games Team
South Africa Commonwealth Games Team
[/b][b] grin grin grin grin grin grin AFRICAS 1ST WORLD COUNTRY.
Canada Commonwealth Games Team
New Zealand Commonwealth Games Team
India Commonwealth Games Team
Wales Commonwealth Games Team
Malaysia Commonwealth Games Team
Nigeria Commonwealth Games Team grin grin grin grin grin gi-ant wannabe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Singapore Commonwealth Games Team
Kenya Commonwealth Games Team
Jamaica Commonwealth Games Team
Cyprus Commonwealth Games Team
Cameroon Commonwealth Games Team
Northern Ireland Commonwealth Games Team
Bangladesh Commonwealth Games Team
Bahamas Commonwealth Games Team
Isle of Man Commonwealth Games Team
Papua New Guinea Commonwealth Games Team

source:below grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

http://commonwealthgames.sporttu.com/standings/league/1669/sport/220?gclid=CJGd-sqI6r8CFcSWtAodBl4AYQ#

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2014
agaugust:

South Africa has NOT fought any war in the last 20 years. All your current jet fighter aircraft, warships and submarines have never been tested in battle....BUT HAVE BEEN FULLY TESTED IN HOLLYWOOD ACTORS WAR PHOTOGRAPHY JAMBOREE tongue tongue

The Arleigh Burke has never seen combat

Neither has the F-22
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin_F-22_Raptor#Deployments

Just one Arleigh Burke and 4 F-22 Raptors could destroy the whole of the Nigerian Airforce and Navy.

Why do I say this? Figure it out yourself.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2014
agaugust:

How is soldiers' combat base a logistics base? Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Egypt, are NOT in the logistics centre point of their regions. The ranking is based on military combat current experience, records of success in past wars, leadership skills, fighting spirit and courage, as well as professionalism... that is why South African military failed to make the list of African Union's best four armies 2014.

Now you can go hang yourself from the ceiling in humiliation for all I care shocked shocked

Its says quite clearly in the Wiki article that those are just logistical bases

It has nothing to do with ranking - show me where it says that its a ranking.

Its quite pathetic when you need to make things up to even have an argument.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2014
Henry120:

Actually they are. As we have shown time and again.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 11:44am On Jul 29, 2014
[size=20pt]Behold the acheivements of "Africas most powerful military" [sarcasm][/size]

[size=20pt]Nigeria tops world terror attack fatality list[/size]

[size=15pt]Nigeria has surpassed Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Somalia as the world's deadliest country when it comes to terrorist attack fatalities[/size] after recording 3 477 deaths in 146 attacks over the last year, according to British risk consultancy firm Maplecroft.

According to the report entitled "Maplecroft's Terrorism and Security Dashboard (MTSD)", [size=15pt]incidents of terror attacks in Nigeria have increased since the government declared a state of emergency and launched a military offensive against the Islamist group Boko Haram[/size] in three northern states (Kano, Borno and Adamawa) in June last year.

Nigeria topped the world with [size=15pt]3 477 deaths from 146 terror attacks, which translates to an average fatality rate of 24 deaths per attack.[/size] The report noted that the spiral of terrorist attacks in Nigeria puts its growing economy [size=15pt]at risk of stagnation. [/size]

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=35643:nigeria-tops-world-terror-attack-fatality-list&catid=49:National%20Security&Itemid=115

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mytym(m): 11:57am On Jul 29, 2014
HandOfChukwu: My fellow Nigerians do you not see the constant lack of intelligence on display from these South Africans? They are constantly proving they are truly the dumbest people on the planet, just as the official world economic forum eduction rankings do year after year, it's easy to see that they are all mentally deranged and lack logic and reason, I think it's time they are all banned from our website and sent back to school to learn something useful in order to further their lives and become productive members of society.
@chukwu its very obvious they are subnormal! they needed attention desperately nd i can't spare mine again...not anymore

MikeZA try and explain to yourself the bolded words....little wonder, you guyz have a high opinion of ur SANDF, I smh for y'all if your military objectives excludes mission performance and execution. Your centre of logic is distorted! Chukwu was right afterall...
MikeZA: Nigerians military operations are successful in terms of achieving their objectives but in terms of mission performance and execution. Your operations can only be described as disasters and wouldn't work against a professional,sophisticated,well trained and equipped army.
The SA military is highly experienced. The tactics and weapon choices we used in the 80s are still new and adopted in your force.
BH is weak compared to MK,SWAPO,AZAPO,ZIPRA,ZANU etc

Msauza: [size=16pt][/color]Nigeria has undoubtedly the weakest military in Africa. The whole world will agree with me on this one.[color=#006600]Fact!!! Fact!!! Fact!!! Fact!!! Fact!!! Fact!!![/size]

Msauza, you are greatest of 'em all -pathological numb skull! for daring that direction of thought, the whole world will only stand in awe of your strange display of ignorance!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
patches689: [size=14pt]Behold the acheivements of "Africas most powerful military" [sarcasm][/size]

Nigeria tops world terror attack fatality list

[size=15pt]Nigeria has surpassed Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Somalia as the world's deadliest country when it comes to terrorist attack fatalities[/size] after recording 3 477 deaths in 146 attacks over the last year, according to British risk consultancy firm Maplecroft.

According to the report entitled "Maplecroft's Terrorism and Security Dashboard (MTSD)", [size=15pt]incidents of terror attacks in Nigeria have increased since the government declared a state of emergency and launched a military offensive against the Islamist group Boko Haram[/size] in three northern states (Kano, Borno and Adamawa) in June last year.

Nigeria topped the world with 3 477 deaths from 146 terror attacks, which translates to an average fatality rate of 24 deaths per attack. The report noted that the spiral of terrorist attacks in Nigeria puts its growing economy at risk of stagnation.

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=35643:nigeria-tops-world-terror-attack-fatality-list&catid=49:National%20Security&Itemid=115

MikeZA: I thought this army was the "master COIN".

The military offensive is currently unsuccessful. The army lacks "teeth".

[size=14pt]

World's best army....Israeli army loses 53 soldiers killed by rag tag Islamic insurgents in 3 weeks.....

Yestersday alone, 10 Israeli soldiers were killed by Hamaz insurgents.....

Israeli world's best air force was there, Israeli great Makerva MBT were there, Israeli artillery was there....

Hamaz terrorist dig tunnel into Israel, break through Israeli super defences and enter Israeli towns...

Israeli great drones/UAVs fails to find Hamaz rocket bases as another barrage of dozens of Islamist's rockets fire into Israel...

World power air force of Israel cannot explain why it can't locate Hamaz rocket bases for the past 10 years as many Israeli civilians die every year.

Israeli soldiers are even getting captured alive by rag tag terrorists.

Israel has the best army and air force in the world in terms of skill and battle history of victories.

However, we are in support of Israel and do sincerely sympathize with them, we wish you victory o Israel...Amen !

http://www.timesofisrael.com/day-22-five-soldiers-killed-four-of-them-in-mortar-attack-idf-bombards-gaza/

PHOTO : WORLD'S BEST ARMY, ISRAEL IN GAZA WITH WORLD CLASS EQUIPMENT

[/size]

While we sympathize with the Israelis, we also discover that Nigerian army and air force have performed as good as Israeli military despite having far less equipment compared to the Israelis.

As for South African army, navy, and air force....they have not fought any real war in the past 20 years....all we see are training photos at home without any enemy to fight with.....all we hear are past glories of 30 years ago controversial propaganda ridden wars.

Today 2014, Nigerian military is appointed to lead ALL OF AFRICA'S MILITARY FORCES into battles from 2015 under the African Union, the AU did not even act as if there is any army in South Africa, they know what SANDF is means....fighting war inside photographs on homeland soil...facing a 'zero' imaginary enemy that does not really exist.

AU has confirmed who has the strongest four militaries in Africa...and who is best qualified to lead ALL AFRICA into war zone... NIGERIA

PHOTO : BEST EXPERIENCED NIGERIAN ARMY NOW LEADS ALL AFRICAN ARMIES INTO BATTLE UNDER AFRICAN UNION

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Lies by Agaust again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sleep walking mofuvcker like Jonathan...

SANDF SOLDIERS WE WALK ON GOLD HENCE WE'RE LOUDEST.

Alan Knott-Craig’s Three Reasons Not to Panic about South Africa
by Nicola on May 12th, 2014

Really, Don't Panic! Alan Knott-Craig, author of Really, Don’t Panic!, shares three reasons not to stress about the state of South Africa.

Talking on The Complimentary Breakfast on Jacaranda FM, Knott-Craig says his first reason would be economic fundamentals.

“If you just look at the resources we have in the ground, there’s something like $5 trillion of resources sitting under the ground, waiting for opportunity,” Knott-Craig says. “And if you take into account that it was the gold that made South Africa, and that was only $1.5 trillion over a hundred years, we’ve still got a lot of runway”

Listen to the full interview here:

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
patches689: [size=20pt]Behold the acheivements of "Africas most powerful military" [sarcasm][/size]

[size=20pt]Nigeria tops world terror attack fatality list[/size]

Nigeria topped the world with [size=15pt]3 477 deaths from 146 terror attacks, which translates to an average fatality rate of 24 deaths per attack.[/size] The report noted that the spiral of terrorist attacks in Nigeria puts its growing economy [size=15pt]at risk of stagnation. [/size]

I thought this army was the "master of COIN".

The military offensive is currently unsuccessful. The army lacks "teeth".
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
^^^^^^^SOUTH AFRICA'S MINERAL WEALTH DWARFS NAAIGAYRIA'S OIL AND GAS WEALTH THAT GOING DOWN EVERYDAY. THIS YEAR ALONE THEIR RESERVES DECLINED BY 2 BILLION BARRELS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Thats not even counting our geologically proven OIL AND GAS RESERVES.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
agaugust:

[size=14pt]

World's best army....Israeli army loses 53 soldiers killed by rag tag Islamic insurgents in 3 weeks.....

Yestersday alone, 10 Israeli soldiers were killed by Hamaz insurgents.....

Israeli world's best air force was there, Israeli great Makerva MBT were there, Israeli artillery was there....

Hamaz terrorist dig tunnel into Israel, break through Israeli super defences and enter Israeli towns...

Israeli great drones/UAVs fails to find Hamaz rocket bases as another barrage of dozens of Islamist's rockets fire into Israel...

World power air force of Israel cannot explain why it can't locate Hamaz rocket bases for the past 10 years as many Israeli civilians die every year.

Israeli soldiers are even getting captured alive by rag tag terrorists.

Israel has the best army and air force in the world in terms of skill and battle history of victories.

However, we are in support of Israel and do sincerely sympathize with them, we wish you victory o Israel...Amen !

http://www.timesofisrael.com/day-22-five-soldiers-killed-four-of-them-in-mortar-attack-idf-bombards-gaza/

PHOTO : WORLD'S BEST ARMY, ISRAEL IN GAZA WITH WORLD CLASS EQUIPMENT

[/size]

While we sympathize with the Israelis, we also discover that Nigerian army and air force have performed as good as Israeli military despite having far less equipment compared to the Israelis.

As for South African army, navy, and air force....they have not fought any real war in the past 20 years....all we see are training photos at home without any enemy to fight with.....all we hear are past glories of 30 years ago controversial propaganda ridden wars.

Today 2014, Nigerian military is appointed to lead ALL AFRICA into battles from 2015 under the African Union, the AU did not even act as if there is any army in South Africa, they know what SANDF is means....fighting war inside photographs on homeland soil...facing a 'zero' imaginary enemy that does not really exist.

AU has confirmed why has the strongest four militaries in Africa...and who is best qualified to lead ALL AFRICA into war zone... NIGERIA

PHOTO : BEST EXPERIENCED NIGERIAN ARMY NOW LEADS ALL AFRICAN ARMIES INTO BATTLE UNDER AFRICAN UNION

Comedian. Lol grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Sijison: 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
Project Management Training:

Port-Harcourt Weekend Class: August 2nd, 3rd 9th and 10th

Venue: Eugene Plaza, Suite 216 Woji Road, Rumuogba, Port Harcourt.

Register Now!

At Sijison Training, Our Project Management training is delivered by certified and highly experienced trainers. Our PMP training covers all the areas you need to start running your own successful projects and provides an invaluable base upon which to build.

Modules Covered:
1.Project Management Overview
2.Key Concept.
3.Initiation Phase
4.Planning Phase
5.Monitoring and Control
6.Closing Out

What you will learn:
• Learn how to define project time lines and project task
• Learn the importance of project management
• You will be able to identify the five process group
• Learn about the nine knowledge areas as well as perform a project needs assessment
• How to write goals, requirement and deliverables of a project

The Training package includes:
• PMI Accredited Training Manual
• Exam prep books in soft copy format
• PMI Handbook
• Practice Question
• Certificate of Training
• Networking Opportunities.

Refreshment, Lunch, Tea and Snacks provided

Port-Harcourt Weekend Class: August 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th , 2014
Start/End Time: 12.00pm – 5.00pm
Training Venue: Eugene Plaza, Suite 216 Woji Road, Rumuogba, Port Harcourt.
Call +234– 8180-224477 or BBM Pin: 2224023F
Email: training@sijisontraining.com for more details....

(1) (2) (3) ... (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.