Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization (35259 Views)

TSTV Responds To Bein Sports Removal From Their Satellite TV / You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Leopantro: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2017
we will lauch Oct 1st. Date come and passed no show.
we will lauch Nob 1st. Date come and pass no show.
we are now on free to air, we will give free decoders.
no decoders, no see free to air.

i don't care , Tstv na our own. Tstv is actually owned by a company from another country.

which kind MMM juju they do Nigerians sef?

1 Like

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by kaja4real: 9:03am On Nov 04, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

TSTV oo, even if na Nigerian league network, subscribe with them , we must patronize you.

That shitt we don hang for DSTV pant must drop finish
one bootle for u sirrrrrrrrrrrrr. We are tired of DSTV monopoly

2 Likes

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by snipesdam(m): 9:06am On Nov 04, 2017
menwongo:
I still don't understand how Nigeria
cockroaches survive inside microwave, Gas
cooker Oven e.t.c
You will be warming food and you will see them
walking inside like Shedrack, Meshack and
Abednego. Does it mean they also serve a
mighty God?

Oboi you get mouth.... cool

1 Like

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Spylord48: 9:10am On Nov 04, 2017
ezenwajosh:

U mentioned star time came and DStv did not do them anything.....startime didn't get this popular like tstv, they didn't come with PAUSE SUBSCRIPTION..... didn't come with DATA more of 20Gb and 10Gb on 4G network.....listen in business sense though u said ua not a businessman....DSTV is not their only problem trust me.....some networks like MTN, GLO etc will be on them....thirdly take it or leave it....it's own by Igbo man, he needs to pay a huge price to politicians....they never knew it will get to these.....they had a good idea they thought their country needs but NIGERIA IS NEVER CREATED TO MOVE FORWARD....the system doesn't allow room for competition....pay Ur tithe and continue ur business doesn't matter if ua milking their citizens they be like it's ok go on those who won't afford it should leave it

offcourse many people will be fighting them because of their packages. Assuming Tstv is into cement production and hype itself the way it did now,do U think dangote will stay and watch?No I don't think. That really made a very big mistake. Mtn, glo, etisalat etc will fight them because of free data dstv ,and others will fight them because of their packages, how do they think they would survive with such battles?
That why they should have started quietly without making noise about their packages Ctl and metro did that, that why they suceeded but Tstv filled the airwaves with their adverts and ended up attracting more enemies.
I know they might be regretting that mistake by now. You can't challenge these businesses easily and win. They have the resources to fight you till they cripple you down.
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Kakamorufu(m): 9:12am On Nov 04, 2017
So CanTV, CTL are operating/ showing Bein Sports illegally niyen. Leave Tstv alone naw. Haba. Some people actually enjoy as they are being bullied by Dstv . Shame
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 04, 2017
OEPHIUS:
If you are planning to buy a TSTV Decoder, you might want to put it on hold. A Nigerian contacted Bein TV, one of the networks TSTV claim to have a broadcast agreement with and the company flat out denied TSTV or any other Nigerian Organization.

Look at the chats
You can fry beans and jump into the lagoon for all i care. License or no license. Broadcast right or no broadcast right. Even if TSTV doesn't have an office or contact phone number. As long as they can broadcast something, I'm ok with them. If BEIN thinks tstv is airing them illegally, they know what to do. Hackers keep hacking while TSTV Keeps waxing stronger. DSTV your antics have failed woefully.

#IStandWithTSTV
#DSTVMustGo
#SayNoToExploitation

2 Likes

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by moonraker(m): 9:13am On Nov 04, 2017
oyb:

stage 3 of the scam - keep the dream alive - donate to tstv cheesy

As in. Like are you kidding me?

You cant make this shit up even if one tried.

The evidence is there. but still its like your talking to deaf people.

Then when they get scammed, they will come on here and say shit...Not remembering that they were warned.
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by oseriki9: 9:13am On Nov 04, 2017
maasoap:

You're not that wise after all. See your comment below:
Look before you reply...I was not the one that made that comment...I was only being sarcastic.
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Myde4naija(m): 9:15am On Nov 04, 2017
OvaSabi1:
Nigerians like conspiracy theories. If anything is not going well, there has to be an enemy behind the scenes, instead of you to accept the truth the way it appears. TSTV is just selling us dreams. TSTV business model has all the indications of a Phoenix Scheme. You guys are saying let us patronise because na our own. That was how when Globacom first came out, una body dey hot. How many of you are using Glo data to browse here?
This same set of Nigerians wore aso ebi to go and enter aeroplane to Canada at National theatre. Same Nigerians were receiving letters from Mavrodi in Russia. They will forge letter and tell you it's from Mavrodi and una go believe. Una mumu never do?
I'm still using Glo and its the best network in my area...........abeg have u ever questioned how the foreign companies are shortchanging Nigerian.

Please if you can't stand strong to tackle the foreigners please

STOP COMING SO STRONG IN CONDEMNING NIGERIANS.
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by xlander(m): 9:21am On Nov 04, 2017
Pierocash:
Dstv jst trying hard to make business unfavourable for tstv so they can continue their exploitation.
What of CTL that is showing beIN sports, they are in Kuwait right?
You took them words outta my mouth... If tstv are having issues with the epl thing, they should forget it and concentrate on what they can offer. The data alone will be a market advantage if tstv can pull it off

1 Like

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 04, 2017
Pierocash:
Dstv jst trying hard to make business unfavourable for tstv so they can continue their exploitation.
bros abeg no vex, how can one get ctl and do they show premierships?
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by eflintsone(m): 9:24am On Nov 04, 2017
dstv and its agents will do everything possible to spoil tstv's market but the most annoying part is even nigerians will join the stupid south african company to destroy our made in nigeria company ... such stupid act ...na we nigerians suppose dey do everything possible to support tstv nt joining hands with south africans nd dstv in doing shit, na nigerians be nigeria problem not govt.

1 Like

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Pierocash(m): 9:25am On Nov 04, 2017
Yes they shw premiership and even champions league. U cn get it anywhr they sell satelite dishes and decoders
Rockyrocky:
bros abeg no vex, how can one get ctl and do they show premierships?
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by menwongo(m): 9:26am On Nov 04, 2017
2shure:
i starved lasr night.
cooked beans previously
kept in fridge
by the time i wama eat at night
saw lil cockroaches inside them.
yuck.
i vex fry 2fish drink garri
Thank God you no invite friend to follow come eat
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 04, 2017
"Mandela people"?

You're the type promoting hatred against South Africans yet cry Xenophobia when they do same against Nigerians.
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 04, 2017
Pierocash:
Yes they shw premiership and even champions league. U cn get it anywhr they sell satelite dishes and decoders
Is it the same one they call free to air sports channel or different?
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Themandator: 9:30am On Nov 04, 2017
Pierocash:

I believe they do have an agreement. I listened to the owner of tstv say that hhis organisation entered into a non disclosure agreement in the presence of Nigerian regulatory authority member with bein right in Qatar.

Dstv has same right with Italia that enables them show live Italian leagues with
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Pierocash(m): 9:34am On Nov 04, 2017
No, they air all premiership matches
Rockyrocky:
Is it the same one they call free to air sports channel or different?
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Themandator: 9:39am On Nov 04, 2017
Adisaowalla:

And 20GB free data oh

Some Nigerians are just too gullible

Main one that is giving out the data is not out shouting fraud but you. For your information, main one boss says they have idle capacity since berthing their optic fibre in Nigeria seven years ago. They will gladly give that out for a little earning.

My only worry is if they can transmit the data beyond Lagos zone because main one has infraco licence for the Lagos zone ... I ask tstv and they said they would but some regions wil be on 4g and others on 3

1 Like

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by teamsynergy: 9:43am On Nov 04, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
kwese? From that name, it seems that'd be owned by ghanaian company or so.. Plenty decoder dey ghana anyway. Why dem never wan make Nigeria home based company survive, na en concern me? Wetin we do them? Abi na Naija own kwese tv?

it's owned by the owner of econet...a Zimbabwean billionaire
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by MissingBudget: 9:44am On Nov 04, 2017
cremedelacreme:
Some stupid Nigerians and busybody. Who send you to chat BeIN Sports? I've been watching BeIN Sports on CTL and Metro digital cable stations in PH for over 15 years. They were known as Al Jazeera sports until 2013 when they changed to BeIN sports. All these na to frustrate TSTV. DStv agents, e no go better for una.

I use CTL too. It's possible TSTV has no direct agreement with beIN. It's also possible that they pay another company for rebroadcasting rights.
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 04, 2017
dstv is still a rip off
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by datmix(m): 9:49am On Nov 04, 2017
This guy get time ooo... The agent he's chatting with has no clue or whatsoever of what the management/directors are doing. He's just a customer assistant. Why can't he message the Admin himself... Ode
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by HAH: 9:56am On Nov 04, 2017
kcy:

Is it on mobdro, cus my own mobdro cost more than 900mb for full match
yes I used mobdro
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by cleanshaven(m): 9:58am On Nov 04, 2017
HAH:
yes I used mobdro
try WSS 2.1, it consume less data.
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by johnnyhandsom(m): 9:59am On Nov 04, 2017
lol see frustration plus hypertension. bros if you like go to CIA tstv must sell
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Adisaowalla: 10:01am On Nov 04, 2017
Themandator:

Main one that is giving out the data is not out shouting fraud but you. For your information, main one boss says they have idle capacity since berthing their optic fibre in Nigeria seven years ago. They will gladly give that out for a little earning.

Main one has been around for a while now. How come the price of data in Nigeria hasn't crashed considerably if they can actually "give that out for little a earning" without considerable drawbacks & repercussions?

Themandator:

My only worry is if they can transmit the data beyond Lagos zone because main one has infraco licence for the Lagos zone ... I ask tstv and they said they would but some regions wil be on 4g and others on 3

These are already potential hidden shortcomings that would cripple their operations when they start.

Oga - 3k for unlimited access to all matches in the top leagues in Europe + 20gb free data is an obvious scam that is not sustainable.

Gosh - isn't it too obvious??
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by bamosagie(m): 10:03am On Nov 04, 2017
seuncyrus:
For those that do not know TSTV was supposed to start selling their decoders and begin full transmission on Nov 1...but we're told to get strong or qsat decoder to get their channels on a certain frequency for a month "FREE TEST".... some of us did, and the result is in the picture below

In as much as I really love TSTV to succeed and also see them destroy the monopoly of DSTV...TSTV seem to be jailbreaking bein sports channel using internet protocol IPTV. What you are watching is just direct streaming of bein sports via internet.

What is the frequency?
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by douchesnozzle(m): 10:05am On Nov 04, 2017
kodded:
I watched arsenal game with CTL recently and a host of other top games, because they are not in Lagos or any state in southwest doesn't mean that they are not real, come to calabar and see live EPL and laliga and champions league with cmtv and cantv
Bro am in Calabar ND have heard about CANTV.. how is dere broadcast cost I went to thier office at state housing but wasn't too impressed with what I saw..
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Ofklaw: 10:05am On Nov 04, 2017
I use MetroTV in PH and it shows more leagues than DSTV, what is the big deal abt this BeIN Sport self, Broadcasting of EPL and other leagues is not a rocket science.. Abeg you guys should allow TSTV to settle down. I am getting my Decoder as soon it is available in my area...DSTV can go and die
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by OvaSabi1(f): 10:08am On Nov 04, 2017
Myde4naija:
I'm still using Glo and its the best network in my area...........abeg have u ever questioned how the foreign companies are shortchanging Nigerian.

Please if you can't stand strong to tackle the foreigners please

STOP COMING SO STRONG IN CONDEMNING NIGERIANS.

I am a Nigerian, your last sentence can't apply to me. Nigerians are short changing Nigerians. If glo is working in your area, that is a mere outlier. It is worse in more places. Nigerian authorities would collect huge bribes from these companies and the only way they can break even is if they pass it on to we the consumers. Etisalat has left. Virgin Atlantic, Econet. Go and read from these billionaires on how aggravating it is to do business in Nigeria.
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Airtimex(m): 10:13am On Nov 04, 2017
Spylord48:

offcourse many people will be fighting them because of their packages. Assuming Tstv is into cement production and hype itself the way it did now,do U think dangote will stay and watch?No I don't think. That really made a very big mistake. Mtn, glo, etisalat etc will fight them because of free data dstv ,and others will fight them because of their packages, how do they think they would survive with such battles?
That why they should have started quietly without making noise about their packages Ctl and metro did that, that why they suceeded but Tstv filled the airwaves with their adverts and ended up attracting more enemies.
I know they might be regretting that mistake by now. You can't challenge these businesses easily and win. They have the resources to fight you till they cripple you down.

That is why they(tstv) needs our support...

In the end we are the ones to decide...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" / BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show / Gulder Ultimate Search Season 10: Meet The Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.