Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,138 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization (35263 Views)

TSTV Responds To Bein Sports Removal From Their Satellite TV / You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by kcy(m): 10:13am On Nov 04, 2017
HAH:
yes I used mobdro
shocked how com u are using 400mb for a match, bro show me d way
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 04, 2017
@op, even if TSTV have agreement with beIN, I don't think they will disclose it to u via online chat. Not saying they do or they do now have agreement though. Supersport have exclusive right to air Premier league in Nigeria, So even if TSTV make an agreement with beIN through the back door, they are not gonna make it public as it is illegal. This thing wouldn't have escalated up to this if TSTV didn't make so much noise about it. CTL have been doing this in the eastern part of the country for many years.
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 04, 2017
OEPHIUS:
If you are planning to buy a TSTV Decoder, you might want to put it on hold. A Nigerian contacted Bein TV, one of the networks TSTV claim to have a broadcast agreement with and the company flat out denied TSTV or any other Nigerian Organization.

Look at the chats

even if TSTV have agreement with beIN, I don't think they will disclose it to u via online chat. Not saying they do or they do now have agreement though. Supersport have exclusive right to air Premier league in Nigeria, So even if TSTV make an agreement with beIN through the back door, they are not gonna make it public as it is illegal. This thing wouldn't have escalated up to this if TSTV didn't make so much noise about it. CTL have been doing this in the eastern part of the country for many years.
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 04, 2017
Dam5reey:
TSTV should show us the License and agreement.. With Links
In as much as i want TSTV , they should clear the air. smple

But the funny thing is Supersoports have exclusive right to premier league in Nigeria.. so Tstv have no problem with beIN, the one they should settle scores with is DSTV. beIN does not have right to broadcast EPL in Nigeria so how can TSTV.. unless it is illegal. CTL probably made an agreement with DSTV to remain in the east, they can't come to Lagos where the main market is.. but TSTV have made too many noise to go unnoticed. I wish them best though.
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Airtimex(m): 10:28am On Nov 04, 2017
moonraker:

As in. Like are you kidding me?

You cant make this shit up even if one tried.

The evidence is there. but still its like your talking to deaf people.

Then when they get scammed, they will come on here and say shit...Not remembering that they were warned.

That is why our politicians keep messing with us...

We are so gullible in this country. What evidence have you seen there? So the only way a big company like bein sports can make its complain is through an unknown Nigerian chat. And displaying those things on screen?

Haba! Bein sports is a big company. They can sue you once you step on them...I am currently watching bein sports using mcl. Still warming up for todays premier league...

I pray tstv comes up because of my friends in Lagos that don't have any alternative apart from Dstv to watch premier league...

i am beginning to think east is not part of Nigeria, because we have many companies that air premier league through bein sports for years now...

1 Like

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by agarawu23(m): 10:31am On Nov 04, 2017
rebirthiix:
Hmm

Your pix no be lie o

1 Like

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by kolmart: 10:34am On Nov 04, 2017
why nigerians are killing nigerian business? all this propaganda are from nigerians being used by the south african mighty why cant we support our own tstv David to destroy the Dstv Goliath so that we can be free from this slavery?
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by wg01: 10:36am On Nov 04, 2017
I dont think any reputable company will give such information via online chat. beIN is a multi billion Dollar business and the Web support cannot give such an information. Its like calling microsoft to ask if someone in computer village is licensed to sell microsoft office. Lot of effort from DSTV agents to prove TSTV cannot charge that low prices in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 04, 2017
iliyande:
OP did you also remember to ask skysport about dstv right to broadcast in Nigeria? Since your work now is to investigate which tv get right to broadcast in Nigeria shocked

But DStv does not broadcast through skysports. They have their one in house station Supersports for broadcasting.
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Spylord48: 10:37am On Nov 04, 2017
greenhulk:

But the funny thing is Supersoports have exclusive right to premier league in Nigeria.. so Tstv have no problem with beIN, the one they should settle scores with is DSTV. beIN does not have right to broadcast EPL in Nigeria so how can TSTV.. unless it is illegal. CTL probably made an agreement with DSTV to remain in the east, they can't come to Lagos where the main market is.. but TSTV have made too many noise to go unnoticed. I wish them best though.

this is what I have been saying.
Tstv is the cause of their own woes. Ctl have been broadcasting matches from time immemorial yet dstv didn't fight them and they are even restricted to a particular area just to show that Ctl did their homework well. Tstv knew that they will step on many toes yet as a,start up company,instead of penetrating gradually, they offered so many packages that made them have lots of enemies like dstv even mtn, airtel,glo them because of their free data.

2 Likes

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by iliyande(m): 10:43am On Nov 04, 2017
greenhulk:

But DStv does not broadcast through skysports. They have their one in house station Supersports for broadcasting.

They do,,,
They buy broadcast right from skysport but maintained local studio for local analysis.

3 Likes

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 04, 2017
wg01:
I dont think any reputable company will give such information via online chat. beIN is a multi billion Dollar business and the Web support cannot give such an information. Its like calling microsoft to ask if someone in computer village is licensed to sell microsoft office. Lot of effort from DSTV agents to prove TSTV cannot charge that low prices in Nigeria.

Exactly what I was trying to say. No company will disclose that information via online chat. It's unprofessional.
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by tilesworld1: 10:46am On Nov 04, 2017
Dam5reey:
TSTV should show us the License and agreement.. With Links
In as much as i want TSTV , they should clear the air. smple

Just the way Dstv has shown your their agreement. Dstv e.tiger everywhere. If i tell you wetin dey my mind now. Dem go say na hate speech

3 Likes

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by HAH: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2017
kcy:

shocked how com u are using 400mb for a match, bro show me d way
I honestly did not do anything, just normal viewing, I use glo
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by moonraker(m): 10:52am On Nov 04, 2017
Airtimex:

That is why our politicians keep messing with us...

We are so gullible in this country. What evidence have you seen there? So the only way a big company like bein sports can make its complain is through an unknown Nigerian chat. And displaying those things on screen?

Haba! Bein sports is a big company. They can sue you once you step on them...I am currently watching bein sports using mcl. Still warming up for todays premier league...

I pray tstv comes up because of my friends in Lagos that don't have any alternative apart from Dstv to watch premier league...

i am beginning to think east is not part of Nigeria, because we have many companies that air premier league through bein sports for years now...

seems like you shot yourself in the foot with the bolded.

Connect the dots.

Fine. You have been watching Bein sports etc etc. I dont know what sort of agreement those companies like CTL, metro etc have.

What i can tell you is that, those companies compared to DSTV are kids and are not on the radar of Bein sports. Pretty sure if they knew,

They would have been shut down.
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by HAH: 10:54am On Nov 04, 2017
cleanshaven:
try WSS 2.1, it consume less data.
is this on android playstore
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by bigboa: 10:55am On Nov 04, 2017
Has anyone purchased the Kwese decoder yet?
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 04, 2017
moonraker:

seems like you shot yourself in the foot with the bolded.

Connect the dots.

Fine. You have been watching Bein sports etc etc. I dont know what sort of agreement those companies like CTL, metro etc have.

What i can tell you is that, those companies compared to DSTV are kids and are not on the radar of Bein sports. Pretty sure if they knew,

They would have been shut down.

its actually another issue withe nigerians. an inability to understand that you can only run a scam when it has a low threshold. rather, they will be looking how to monetize scams and take them to the next level. a few years past, some dude figured out how to hack dstv decoders. if it had been a one off, or something for a few friends, he would probably still be hacking dstv till today. instead they made it into a hustle, complete with sales of hacked decoders. of course dstv became aware of the legion of unpaid always on subscribers and shut it down.

2 Likes

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by kcy(m): 11:02am On Nov 04, 2017
HAH:
I honestly did not do anything, just normal viewing, I use glo
Nawa o, I use Glo too, to watch full match I most have upto 1gig

1 Like

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by moonraker(m): 11:05am On Nov 04, 2017

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by cleanshaven(m): 11:06am On Nov 04, 2017
HAH:
is this on android playstore
yes, it consume less data
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Abeyjide: 11:08am On Nov 04, 2017
Naughtytboy:
There's no privacy in this country... How can i be pressing my phone in a bus then someone from the back will say "Bros Abeg scroll up i no see that girl picture well" �

My Dad told me of one incident that happened in a public transport in london. There was a man trying to glance through a newspaper being read by a white man from behind , immediately he discovered what the black man was doing, he quickly closed the paper.
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by cleanshaven(m): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2017
iliyande:

They do,,,
They buy broadcast right from skysport but maintained local studio for local analysis.
they don't buy from Sky sport, the buy directly from premier league, sky sport don't have exclusive right to premier league, even in the UK have you heard of BT sport?
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Abeyjide: 11:10am On Nov 04, 2017
menwongo:
I still don't understand how Nigeria
cockroaches survive inside microwave, Gas
cooker Oven e.t.c
You will be warming food and you will see them
walking inside like Shedrack, Meshack and
Abednego. Does it mean they also serve a
mighty God?

N.a. you wicked pass. Funniest

1 Like

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 04, 2017
kcy:

Nawa o, I use Glo too, to watch full match I most have upto 1gig

400-500mb is enough to stream a full match on mobdro. But who are we deceiving, steaming will NEVER be like satellite TV especially in Nigeria. Watching non live contents in mobdro does not buffer but when it comes to live match it will start to misbehave.
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by MrBigiman: 11:32am On Nov 04, 2017
2packer:

We love the rubbish for now thank you. We believe they will grow with time

You love a none existent piece of rubbish. SMH for Nigerians.
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by iliyande(m): 11:35am On Nov 04, 2017
cleanshaven:
they don't buy from Sky sport, the buy directly from premier league, sky sport don't have exclusive right to premier league, even in the UK have you heard of BT sport?

BT got exclusive right only last season....
This season was shared between the 2 with BT getting lesser right. See below:

SKY: Sky have the Friday night slot, which for the first time in Premier League history will kick-off the season this week when Arsenal host Leicester.

They also broadcast matches kicking off at 12.30pm Saturday, 1.30pm and 4pm Sunday and Monday night. They will broadcast 126 league games over the course of the season.

Overall, Sky own five out of seven Premier League packages on offer.

BT: By comparison, BT will broadcast 42 games exclusively live through the other two packages they hold.

They show the late games on Saturday, at 5.30pm, and occasional midweek games. The £5.136bn deal for Premier League rights between Sky and BT means each game costs £10.2m.
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Dam5reey(m): 11:40am On Nov 04, 2017
greenhulk:

Thanks boss, You always deliver...

TSTV is making me doubt everything they said at Launch..
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by iliyande(m): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2017
greenhulk:

400-500mb is enough to stream a full match on mobdro. But who are we deceiving, steaming will NEVER be like satellite TV especially in Nigeria. Watching non live contents in mobdro does not buffer but when it comes to live match it will start to misbehave.

Stop using ntel to watch live match grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Themandator: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2017
Main one is not a service retailer ... They offer their service to corporate companies like tstv, ministries and parastatals who in turn breaks it downans use same for transmission. They have no opportunity to compete with the GSM guys for because they don't have the licence to retail but to give bulk data services

If they are able to get the numbers they envisage for themselves, it won't be an issue ... They have projected a million client each quarter of the year.

3000 * 1,000,000 per month then *12 month in a year then multiply the outcome by 4.

Meanwhile unlike dstv, they are getting their signals from third parties for way cheaper amount unlike the 296 million pounds dstv paid for 3 years right.

Alert from the sport channels , most of the other stations are either free like the news channles or relatively cheap like those nature channels , music and entertainment, since they are not exclusive channels

Adisaowalla:

Main one has been around for a while now. How come the price of data in Nigeria hasn't crashed considerably if they can actually "give that out for little a earning" without considerable drawbacks & repercussions?

These are already potential hidden shortcomings that would cripple their operations when they start.

Oga - 3k for unlimited access to all matches in the top leagues in Europe + 20gb free data is an obvious scam that is not sustainable.

Gosh - isn't it too obvious??
Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by thrizzle(m): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2017
Adisaowalla:

How many of those matches them dey show? Why them never upstage DSTV?

Think!!

When i was in portharcourt i used to watch all epl la liga, champions league matches for just 3500 on metro digital, you need to explore places before you talk, dont just end a sentence with Think!! And feel you are right, in portharcourt only few people use dstv while quite a number use metro digital, my advise to you is step outside your street and see the world before you talk.

1 Like

Re: BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
TSTV could have a non disclosure agreement with beIN sport and the representative that answered his queries wouldn't know anything. This isn't the first time that stuffs like this happens in firms. Sometimes, it's the users that update network customer care agents about newly released products and services offered by their companies.

Secondly, Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria. I honestly don't know what the guy(Mayowa) stand to gain with this conversation. Does it make him sleep well or he is an agent of DSTV?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" / BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show / Gulder Ultimate Search Season 10: Meet The Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.