Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni (5751 Views)

See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days / What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys / I'm In Shock. A 15 Year Old Girl Told Me This Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by SexyDenzel: 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Michelle55:
seems you are high on cheap ughelli weed.. Bleep off my mention. don't have time for your likes!! onye iberibe
Uglitino don't quote me again, I can bet whatever that you are one yUugly B!+©h. Don't quote me again, go in with your ©®@ppy self.
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Michelle55: 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
SexyDenzel:
Uglitino don't quote me again, I can bet whatever that you are one yUugly B!+©h. Don't quote me again, go in with your ©®@ppy self.
lolssss, was really expecting you to be a dumbass and reply, of which you did. that's to tell you how low and uncultured you are. ugly you say? nitwit go relax cos I ain't gonna satisfy your curiosity. you never see anything yet, na me you wan use shine for here? you just enter one chance with full fitted AC wey na me be the driver. Hehehehehe, bring it on castrated hegoat
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by SexyDenzel: 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
Michelle55:
lolssss, was really expecting you to be a dumbass and reply, of which you did. that's to tell you how low and uncultured you are. ugly you say? nitwit go relax cos I ain't gonna satisfy your curiosity. you never see anything yet, na me you wan use shine for here? you just enter one chance with full fitted AC wey na me be the driver. Hehehehehe, bring it on castrated hegoat
Pick up a mirror again and take a look, I bet you can see what I'm talking about. One thing is to be yugly outside but to be yugly inside too? shiiiiit, I'm not curious and you know its a fact, you are stunningly yugly :-(. Shine? how? Well that says more about how empty your life is, you basically live here because you don't have a good life outside here that's why you hold nl up to that standard. Keep shinning indeed.
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Michelle55: 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
SexyDenzel:
Pick up a mirror again and take a look, I bet you can see what I'm talking about. One thing is to be yugly outside but to be yugly inside too? shiiiiit, I'm not curious and you know its a fact, you are stunningly yugly :-(. Shine? how? Well that says more about how empty your life is, you basically live here because you don't have a good life outside here that's why you hold nl up to that standard. Keep shinning indeed.
Hehehehehe,dude you are soooo pained but don't worry, just let go of those hates and you will be free. now I know that you are a sissy to the core. enjoy your pained and hateful life. wetin consign me?
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by SexyDenzel: 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
Michelle55:
Hehehehehe,dude you are soooo pained but don't worry, just let go of those hates and you will be free. now I know that you are a sissy to the core. enjoy your pained and hateful life. wetin consign me?
Pained? pheeew why am I pained please tell me? I just told you a fact, pick up a mirror and you know you will see it's true even if you're suffering from memory loss you can't forget such yUgliness, it's the kind that gets stuck on one's mind/sight so how am I pained by that? Another thing, you have access to internet please try to work on your words and meaning, its "concern" and not "Consign".
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Arthurwinner(m): 6:04am On Nov 07, 2017
rapwithpapi:

Everyone is here attacking this young dude, and did not notice an engaged lady telling him, he is breaking her heart after one shopping spree.
Ladies will tell you all sort of lies and play hard to get, but once your pocket is proud, it turns to champions league

thanks man...u get sense
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Arthurwinner(m): 6:09am On Nov 07, 2017
Stanleyafam:
Guys be careful about the kind of woman u commit to... The op said she was engaged... But because of a little spoil she now craves him, what then happens to her man... Take a cue from this guys.

now I can sight men
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by onwuakpachris(m): 7:26am On Nov 07, 2017
[quote author=haywire07 post=62105020]It always look childish to me when I see guys being unable to control what they post or begin to brag just because a lady expressed her feelings.(which atimes are surreal)

Like it's not a big deal, it's an almost everyday thing.
Common, grow up man, u don't need to show how happy u are here, kindly wait till u hangout wit your male friends then u can gist them about it .
Nobody here gives a f*ck [/quote.my friend d o.p was js simply shocked how a supposed "engaged" gal could simply break so easily so if u don't catch d drift kindly fucck d hell outta d o
p's thread besides he didn't force u 2 open d thread in d 1st place..
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 07, 2017
So op just cos of common take out wey u take the babe she is now almost professing love for ucheesy.babe dat has a fianceecheesy.chai i feel sorry for d fianceecheesy.this babe will cheat on him like fire wen they eventually get married.biko guys should have the patience to really observe the type of ladies they moving with before tying the knot.
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 07, 2017
lefulefu:
So op just cos of common take out wey u take the babe she is now almost professing love for ucheesy.babe dat has a fianceecheesy.chai i feel sorry for d fianceecheesy.this babe will cheat on him like fire wen they eventually get married.biko guys should have the patience to really observe the type of ladies they moving with before tying the knot.

Na serious matter. My friend's fiancee also said the same thing to me.That one even said we should mingle and tangle for some time and no one will know. I broke up the friendship with both of them immediately after. Can't imagine breaking my brother's heart. Na their way. Ponmo girls

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

Na serious matter. My friend's fiancee also said the same thing to me.That one even said we should mingle and tangle for some time and no one will know. I broke up the friendship with both of them immediately after. Can't imagine breaking my brother's heart. Na their way. Ponmo girls
hahaha dat babe na free snail she offer u so ooocheesy... Haha@ at mingle and tangle cheesy.na wao an engaged lady for dat matter and ur friend's babe at datcheesy.some ladies no dey respect themselves i swearcheesy.make guys dey get that patience to really know the character of a lady dem wan marry.no just see a random woman for street then dey propose to hercheesy.dat one wont work.anyway this na one of the reasons wey i be say its better a guy marries a lady that is his friend than meeting a random stranger and marrying her.at least if she's ur friend u go don take time observe her character.when ladies are friendly with u they tend to relax and show u their real charactercheesy.woman wey dey flirt wen u don dey with her for some time u will notice itcheesy.but meeting a random babe for street and proposing ..dat one go hide her character to u since she know say na marry u wan marry her.
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 07, 2017
lefulefu:
hahaha dat babe na free snail she offer u so ooocheesy... Haha@ at mingle and tangle cheesy.na wao an engaged lady for dat matter and ur friend's babe at datcheesy.some ladies no dey respect themselves i swearcheesy.make guys dey get that patience to really know the character of a lady dem wan marry.no just see a random woman for street then dey propose to hercheesy.dat one wont work.anyway this na one of the reasons wey i be say its better a guy marries a lady that is his friend than meeting a random stranger and marrying her.at least if she's ur friend u go don take time observe her character.when ladies are friendly with u they tend to relax and show u their real charactercheesy.woman wey dey flirt wen u don dey with her for some time u will notice itcheesy.but meeting a random babe for street and proposing ..dat one go hide her character to u since she know say na marry u wan marry her.

Culturally, there are things we on't do where I come from. Morally and culturally alone, it is wrong. A lady betrothed to a man is already engaged and married technically to him. Why should i want to ruin my brother's relationships with greed. I ignored her, broke the relationship with the entire cliques i had around them without telling them the reason till tomorrow.

Story @ character, this babe is the coolest chick, you'll ever meet. Love is luck bro. Having fall out of love a few times, i've decided love is luck, and may the good luck fall upon us. Other than luck, i know nothing more bro

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Kakamorufu(m): 8:10am On Nov 07, 2017
Fear girls o o. I don talk my own
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

Culturally, there are things we on't do where I come from. Morally and culturally alone, it is wrong. A lady betrothed to a man is already engaged and married technically to him. Why should i want to ruin my brother's relationships with greed. I ignored her, broke the relationship with the entire cliques i had around them without telling them the reason till tomorrow.

Story @ character, this babe is the coolest chick, you'll ever meet. Love is luck bro. Having fall out of love a few times, i've decided love is luck, and may the good luck fall upon us. Other than luck, i know nothing more bro
yea i agree love can be luck but then what i see here is if she can have the intention of having it with u even when she knows u are her fiancee's best friend that means she's already cheating on him .i bet u that she's sleeping around already.omo if dat guy don marry her dat na werey oocheesy.and for character sef i can tolerate a woman with a not so perfect character if she's faithful.a wife wey dey sleep around can easily hire assassins to off her husband .married ladies wey dey sleep around are dangerous oo.
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2017
lefulefu:
yea i agree love can be luck but then what i see here is if she can have the intention of having it with u even when she knows u are her fiancee's best friend that means she's already cheating on him .i bet u that she's sleeping around already.omo if dat guy don marry her dat na werey oocheesy.

I did an investigation on her, found out she slept with one of his friends and that's why she expected me to do the same. Men, i don't roll on my guys that way, is paying a prostitute such a luxury that a brother won't be able to afford. The guy was very scared whenever he saw me around her, grin grin grin She had this british/american accent, and as a Warri boy, i dey easily change accent, so me and the chick dey flow wella, whenever he sees us around together even before she made the offer, the guy would be all shaky, i couldn't bear the pain he was going through, i felt i was harming the dude, carried my bags and bailed.

Yes, he married her, i don't know anything about them since i bailed, na him cross. Many are that way o
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

I did an investigation on her, found out she slept with one of his friends and that's why she expected me to do the same. Men, i don't roll on my guys that way, is paying a prostitute such a luxury that a brother won't be able to afford. The guy was very scared whenever he saw me around her, grin grin grin She had this british/american accent, and as a Warri boy, i dey easily change accent, so me and the chick dey flow wella, whenever he sees us around together even before she made the offer, the guy would be all shaky, i couldn't bear the pain he was going through, i felt i was harming the dude, carried my bags and bailed.

Yes, he married her, i don't know anything about them since i bailed, na him cross. Many are that way o
ohhhh its obvious from wetin u dey yarn the guy knows she's a flirtcheesy. Anyway as u say na im crosscheesy
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 07, 2017
lefulefu:
ohhhh its obvious from wetin u dey yarn the guy knows she's a flirtcheesy. Anyway as u say na im crosscheesy

Flirt too suppose marry na wink
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

Flirt too suppose marry na wink
can u marry a flirt/cheat cheesy
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2017
lefulefu:
can u marry a flirt/cheat cheesy

No lady is technically a flirt 100%, it's all about selfish interests. I was the only one working within the clique then, she was working too in a corporate firm, so she felt like the two of us could tangle. So she was looking for a place of comfort.

Anyway, i can't bro, you fit marry flirt ?
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

No lady is technically a flirt 100%, it's all about selfish interests. I was the only one working within the clique then, she was working too in a corporate firm, so she felt like the two of us could tangle. So she was looking for a place of comfort.

Anyway, i can't bro, you fit marry flirt ?
i can move with a flirt but biko i can't marry her oocheesy.dont want to die b4 my timecheesy.girls wey dey flirt u play along with them but never ever take them seriouslycheesy.all these bitter threads wey some guys dey create here of recent...the reason for dat bitterness is dat they took one flirt seriously and started making plans with her all to have their hearts broken.
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 07, 2017
lefulefu:
i can move with a flirt but biko i can't marry her oocheesy.dont want to die b4 my timecheesy.girls wey dey flirt u play along with them but never ever take them seriouslycheesy.all these bitter threads wey some guys dey create here of recent...the reason for dat bitterness is dat they took one flirt seriously and started making plans with her all to have their hearts broken.

Firstly, love is luck like i've come to learn recently. Secondly, why roll with a girl you can't settle with? You want make she use that thing do tooth pick? Guy, e be like say you no know say some girls dey vex. Those threads are just educational and not the aftermath of a broken heart, we take things to serious. I love that thread about RAW FACTS ABOUT WOMAN. E make sense die

Bro, we're getting older, no let jeans deceive us, find a woman, settle, start early, it'll give both parties time to construct well and correct mistakes early
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 07, 2017
KreativGenius:

Firstly, love is luck like i've come to learn recently. Secondly, why roll with a girl you can't settle with? You want make she use that thing do tooth pick? Guy, e be like say you no know say some girls dey vex. Those threads are just educational and not the aftermath of a broken heart, we take things to serious. I love that thread about RAW FACTS ABOUT WOMAN. E make sense die

Bro, we're getting older, no let jeans deceive us, find a woman, settle, start early, it'll give both parties time to construct well and correct mistakes early
if a babe dey play around and i keep mum then she has no justification to question me when i make my own movecheesy. My own be say i no dey too yarn.na to siddon and observe be my own.wen i notice say a girl dey play around na to put her to the sidelines and play along with her too .dem no dey take such babes seriously.
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 07, 2017
lefulefu:
if a babe dey play around and i keep mum then she has no justification to question me when i make my own movecheesy. My own be say i no dey too yarn.na to siddon and observe be my own.wen i notice say a girl dey play around na to put her to the sidelines and play along with her too .dem no dey take such babes seriously.

You get mind, me no get this kind mind

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by laliga01: 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
Many of these NL'ders are Hypocrites. They wanna crucify the OP, calling him names, forgetting that the girl was engaged according to her.
Why would an engaged girl accept to go on a shopping/date with a single guy? If not for long throat.

quote author=rapwithpapi post=62110453]

Everyone is here attacking this young dude, and did not notice an engaged lady telling him, he is breaking her heart after one shopping spree.
Ladies will tell you all sort of lies and play hard to get, but once your pocket is proud, it turns to champions league[/quote]
Re: See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni by laliga01: 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
Michelle55:
seems you are high on cheap ughelli weed.. Bleep off my mention. don't have time for your likes!! onye iberibe

You are the main onye iberibe here. You seems to lack comprehension and understanding, confusing yourself in the process.
Learn how not to argue off point.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thick A$$ & THIGHS! Meet The Latest "IG" Queen, Guys 4get Roman Goddess(pics) / Rita Ora Poses Completely Nude In IG Post As New Year Gift To Her Fans / Please What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.