Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant (6745 Views)

See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) / Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan / Boko-Haram Carnage Making Nigeria Break-up Less Likely - Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:38am On Mar 20, 2010
ayettymama:

no mind him joo

he thinks foolishness and aggression is equivalent to courage!!

the onli reason i would prefer if naija broke up

is that too many people have been dying for waay to long!

thier extremism is supported- can u imagin the former president ignoring the constitution so they have thier way??

these people dont poo gold why are they soo special??-

besides if naija is smaller it would be easier to handle!

Politics is not a black and white game, there are areas in the shade of grey. Even in the US laws differ from state to state I believe the death penalty is still active in Texas. We need to understand our differences, and over time we would be able to come up with systems that would be *fair* to all.
My dear the number of lives that would be lost in the process of breaking up would not be worth it at all, besides look closely and tell us how the hausa man stunted development in delta state? how?Just imagine Ibori was the president of southern Nigeria? Where we find ourselves today might not be the best but breaking up aint gonna solve it either.
Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by ayettymama(f): 2:39am On Mar 20, 2010
ok joo e lo sori thread yen kin fisi

mi o fe ki awon obo ma le mi kiri
Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 20, 2010
ayettymama:

ok joo e lo sori thread yen kin fisi

mi o fe ki awon obo ma le mi kiri
se ti bar thread yen?
ok, in a sec wink
Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by EzeUche(m): 2:40am On Mar 20, 2010
Igbos look at the delusional Yorubas. We already understand why the Hausa want "One Naija" and they do not deny it either.

But why do the Yorubas want "One Naija?" They like eating the crumbs made by the Fulani? Who knows? Or they have no spine?
Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:42am On Mar 20, 2010
EzeUche:

Akata boy we will dish out a piece of humble pie as the Americans say.
You guys are not gonna do jack, people are sick and tired of your antics, tell me where in this country is kidnapping more rampant eh? and are thy kidnapping the people that are oppressing them? At least mend is now attacking government officials. Do let me unleash igbo politics for you here now, your people cannot even agree amongst themselves, and you say you guys will fight war, maybe its you and your family sha and any other tout you can find off the streets of awka willing to leave his lucrative 10 billion naira a year kidnapping business because your father saw a dream. Mscheeeeeeeew.
Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by ayettymama(f): 2:47am On Mar 20, 2010
there is no reason for there to be war if nigeria splits

ah ah abi have people forgotten where they born thier papa??
Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by chic2pimp(m): 2:47am On Mar 20, 2010
This Dude Keeps On Repeating the same ol' lines

Dude is all Talk and No action. Bloody Internet Warrior!!!
Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by EzeUche(m): 2:48am On Mar 20, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

You guys are not gonna do jack, people are sick and tired of your antics, tell me where in this country is kidnapping more rampant eh? and are thy kidnapping the people that are oppressing them? At least mend is now attacking government officials. Do let me unleash igbo politics for you here now, your people cannot even agree amongst themselves, and you say you guys will fight war, maybe its you and your family sha and any other tout you can find off the streets of awka willing to leave his lucrative 10 billion naira a year kidnapping business because your father saw a dream. Mscheeeeeeeew.

Do not talk about the Igbo if you do not know anything about the East. It is not like your people travel to the East to know anything about it.

Your do or die politics found in Yorubaland is appalling. And you know, kidnapping is coming back to the West. Where it all started since the Yorubas did start the kidnapping phenomenon in the West.

Akata boy who knows nothing about Nigeria except reading it in books.
Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 20, 2010
chic2pimp:

Dnt steal my words you hooligan angry
Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by EzeUche(m): 2:49am On Mar 20, 2010
chic2pimp:

Do not get upset Yoruba. Just because your people is weak, cowardly, and spineless, does not mean you have to get angry. Ha ha ha

The bitter truth can be sweet at times.

I know I am not the only person who considers your people , especially the men as cowards. Skinny jean wearing "punks."
Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by violent(m): 2:50am On Mar 20, 2010
FL Gators:

**Death***

ooops!
Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by Nobody: 2:52am On Mar 20, 2010
EzeUche:

Do not get upset Yoruba. Just because your people is weak, cowardly, and spineless, does not mean you have to get angry. Ha ha ha

I know I am not the only person who considers your people , especially the men as cowards. Skinny jean wearing "punks."

Lol is this a way of saying you'll agree to sell yourself to my harem?
Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:53am On Mar 20, 2010
ayettymama:

there is no reason for there to be war if nigeria splits

ah ah abi have people forgotten where they born thier papa??

Ehen na now you show us say you still be omomo, ok so you think they will take bread knife and cut a map to say yay Nigeria is split. be rest assured if this country splits no fewer than 5 to 10 million lives will be lost.
EzeUche:

Do not talk about the Igbo if you do not know anything about the East. It is not like your people travel to the East to know anything about it.

Your do or die politics found in Yorubaland is appalling. And you know, kidnapping is coming back to the West. Where it all started since the Yorubas did start the kidnapping phenomenon in the West.

Akata boy who knows nothing about Nigeria except reading it in books.

You can keep guessing where I come from for all I care I am a Nigerian, please tell us of 3 igbo great governors please in this dispensation?
At least you agree that kidnapping is more rampant in the east, carry that your small behind and come to Nigeria let us see how long you will last before your brothers decide you are good investment.
Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by violent(m): 3:00am On Mar 20, 2010
I think people ought to really get their brains out of their asses and think about the fcking consequences of a break up. . . . .

More Businesses will go down the drain.

That will mean an unprecedented increase in crime rates!

There will be a lot more bloodbath than we are currently witnessing!

The country's military forces against external attack will be soooooooo weak!

The damn thing will set everybody back a thousand years. . .how do you explain to someone who's been living in the north or the east for over 30 years that he's no longer wanted. . it's just a stúpid exercise and it should only be considered by bigots. . .

Have you really asked yourself if its not going to be the same people with corrupt blood flowing thru their veins that will be in power. . splitting up is not necessarily the cure, its the damn poison!

and hey!. . .before you even think of calling me names because i hold a different point of view from yours, i advise that in your own interest and in  the interest of maintaining your peaceful Nairaland experience, you better don't even think about it! angry
Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by violent(m): 3:02am On Mar 20, 2010
EzeUche:

From all i can gather, you absolutely are incapable of saying anything reasonable. . .save the world some space, hang yourself, tht will be your own little contribution to the development of the nation!
Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by chic2pimp(m): 3:06am On Mar 20, 2010
FL Gators:

Nah who dash you? undecided tongue

EzeUche:

Upset, for where? grin  I'll say you are the one wetting yourself like a 3 year old kindergatten pupil.

I'm sure you've got a mirror in your home so why don't you have a good look @ your self undecided. You call peeps cowards and weak yet you sit right behind a laptop in the comfort of your home chatting poppycocks like the spineless individual we all take you for undecided
Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by ayettymama(f): 3:51am On Mar 20, 2010
pls spare me the crap

what abt the growth??

nigeria was joined- it can be split!
Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by hatch: 10:11am On Mar 20, 2010
EzeUche the lousy internet warrior, i guessed as much that you will derail this thread
into a ethnic /tribal bashing bout with your usual yoruba and hausa name calling.

The fact remains that your so called igbo brothers are not ready for a repeat of the senseless 1967 war
we waged.

Boy, i don't know how young you are but one thing is for sure i can bet that you must have been born
during the Babangida regime to be ranting this way.
Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by ElRazur: 10:28am On Mar 20, 2010
hatch#:

The[b] fact[/b] remains that your so called igbo brothers are not ready for a repeat of the senseless 1967 war
we waged.

Source please? Or is this just your own "fact" which is just nothing but an opinion?

The indication so far is that more and more people prefer Nigeria to split up, even if it may mean war of some kind. How can you dismiss that? Or are you suggesting that the majority of the people are deluded?
Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:32am On Mar 20, 2010
ElRazur:

Source please? Or is this just your own "fact" which is just nothing but an opinion?

The indication so far is that more and more people prefer Nigeria to split up, even if it may mean war of some kind. How can you dismiss that? Or are you suggesting that the majority of the people are deluded?

Since when did people like you constitute more and more people eh? Where is your own poll? People want a better Nigeria true, but breaking this country up is a whole new kettle of fish. Yes I agree that the igbos would not be stupid enough to fight another war.
ayettymama:

pls spare me the crap

what abt the growth??

nigeria was joined- it can be split!
Oya bring bread knife lets split it na, mscheeeew.
Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by hatch: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2010
@ ElRazur
Another disturbing FACT is that people like you will sit your a.ss far away in the UK, having fun making beats and advocating a Nigeria Break Up via your internet forums when you have the slightest idea of what is going on here in Nigeria.

your claim that a majority what a break up only show how deluded and confused you are. Ask the average Alaba trader or roadside roasted plantain seller about this your proposed "break up" gospel and you will be stunned with there responses.

Boy here is an advice for you, stick to your beat making and stop all this noise ranting about a majority wanting a break up.  undecided
Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 20, 2010
hatch#:

@ ElRazur
Another disturbing FACT is that people like you will sit your behind far away in the UK, having fun making beats and advocating a Nigeria Break Up via your internet forums when you have the slightest idea of what is going on here in Nigeria.

your claim that a majority what a break up only show how deluded and confused you are. Ask the average Alaba trader or roadside roasted plantain seller about this your proposed "break up" gospel and you will be stunned with there responses.

Boy here is an advice for you, stick to your beat making and stop all this noise ranting about a majority wanting a break up.  undecided

You keep ranting without any solutions to offer or logical answers to give other than abusing those who live abroad for reasons best known to yourself.

Have you organised a referendum to know that Nigerians do not want to seperate , I can speak for Igbos because a majority of them would rather live in peace without your islamic brothers tormenting our collective destiny.

You muslims , I mean fanatical far north muslims are only interested in one thing, OIL.
Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 20, 2010
violent:

I think people ought to really get their brains out of their asses and think about the fcking consequences of a break up. . . . .

More Businesses will go down the drain.

That will mean an unprecedented increase in crime rates!

There will be a lot more bloodbath than we are currently witnessing!

The country's military forces against external attack will be soooooooo weak!

The damn thing will set everybody back a thousand years. . .how do you explain to someone who's been living in the north or the east for over 30 years that he's no longer wanted. . it's just a stúpid exercise and it should only be considered by bigots. . .

Have you really asked yourself if its not going to be the same people with corrupt blood flowing thru their veins that will be in power. . splitting up is not necessarily the cure, its the damn poison!

and hey!. . .before you even think of calling me names because i hold a different point of view from yours, i advise that in your own interest and in  the interest of maintaining your peaceful Nairaland experience, you better don't even think about it! angry

Some people just jump into this forum and without careful reading of comments and proper investigative analysis start talking rubbish.

Since the 60s thousands of Christians (Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba etc etc ) and Igbos have been massacred in the North ever before poverty became a factor.

The mere fact that some states in the North introduced Sharia despite Nigeria having a secular constitution should have sent alarm bells ringing in some peoples ears, alas they will not listen until it is too late.

What about the force to introduce Sharia in Kaduna state though it is evenly split between Christian and Muslim. Do you call that tolerance? Thousands died as a consequence of that threat.

Do you want peace at all costs even if it means more slaughter of Christians in the North and imposition of draconian Sharia across more of Nigeria?

Get real and be quiet if you have nothing to offer.
Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by KnowAll(m): 10:57am On Mar 20, 2010
I support the position of the original Poster, they are not only deillsional and ignorant, they are also opportunist, who are prepared to use the ethnic strife in Plateau to push their own selfish agendaless agenda for the ultimate Balkanisation of the Nigerian polity. The same people have not for a sacond questioned the maniacs that reigns  over the helms of affairs of their respective states. What stops their respective state Governors from making those states the only oasis of sanity, development, and progress in a country of increasing insane and unproductive people.

Is the actualisation of Oduduwa or Biafra going to stop the ethnic killings in Plateau State. The ethnnic killing is a local killing taking place in only one state out of the 36 states. With the resources the nation has at her disposal, in terms of personnels in uniform, Army , Police, Airforces, more resources should be deployed to the affected area in other to dislodge those bandits.
Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by TippyTop(m): 10:59am On Mar 20, 2010
@frosbel & Elrazur
Your silly azzes just won't get it, if you want a break up come back home and lead the charge.

frosbel:

Some people just jump into this forum and without careful reading of comments and proper investigative analysis start talking rubbish.

Do you hear voices in your head and which hospital did you say you were in London?
Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by hatch: 10:59am On Mar 20, 2010
frosbel:

You keep ranting without any solutions to offer or logical answers to give other than abusing those who live abroad for reasons best known to yourself.

Have you organised a referendum to know that Nigerians do not want to seperate , I can speak for Igbos because a majority of them would rather live in peace without your islamic brothers tormenting our collective destiny.

You muslims , I mean fanatical far north muslims are only interested in one thing, OIL.

@frosbel

You see i keep on hammering the fact that people like you are just tribalist / ethinic bigots
that are blinded with hate against islam and the north in general.

How you come to the conclusion that i am from the North or a muslim, i am yet to desipher. But i can say
that you are so wrong and one thing is certain.

Lousy spoilt brats like you will never know nothing about this country because you are
too scared stiff to even visit Nigeria. You can cry and rant all you want. Stay in your far way UK and keep making your noise.  grin
Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by ElRazur: 11:06am On Mar 20, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

Since when did people like you constitute more and more people eh? Where is your own poll? People want a better Nigeria true, but breaking this country up is a whole new kettle of fish. Yes I agree that the igbos would not be silly enough to fight another war

It sucks when people cannot see the bigger picture. Millions of people are suffering in a land of plenty and the general indication - NOT MINE - is that people have had enough and will try a different approach. How hard is it to understand this?

A poll is meaningless on Nairaland, haven't you heard?

When it comes to "breaking up" [gosh the dreaded word] there are various option. One could be having Autonomous region etc. While it is not the kind of breaking you seem to think, it is still a form of "breaking up" if you see what I mean.

While the Igbo may perhaps not want another war, they surely do want their own break away region or state of Biafra. smiley
Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by sleekp1: 11:13am On Mar 20, 2010
I stopped seeing sense with these internet warriors long time ago. They stay very very far away and threaten fire and brimstone. As some here said, if you trully think a divide is the answer to all our problems then come home and lead the "Biafran" or "Oduduwa"army.
Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 20, 2010
hatch#:

@frosbel

You see i keep on hammering the fact that people like you are just tribalist / ethinic bigots
that are blinded with hate against islam and the north in general.

How you come to the conclusion that i am from the North or a muslim, i am yet to desipher. But i can say
that you are so wrong and one thing is certain.

Lousy spoilt brats like you will never know nothing about this country because you are
too scared stiff to even visit Nigeria. You can cry and rant all you want. Stay in your far way UK and keep making your noise.  grin

For your info young man, I visit Nigeria ever so often and was there last year 2009 and will be coming again this year. So I am not your typical stereotype of someone who goes abroad never to come home again. tongue tongue tongue tongue

I love my country more than you I hope, but having lived in the North for 6 years and served as a corper, I am in a good position to tell you a few things about the north. In summary it is not a place you can be a real Christian and not sleep with one eye open.

At one time in Kano and I will never forget as a young boy my older cousin had to carry a pistol for personal protection round the clock because of the constant slaughtering of Igbos over issues that had no links to us or our cause. I bet many others did the same because when the fanatics started another riot not long after the Igbos taught them a biter lesson.

Why are the Igbos and Yorubas (and yes even the Muslim Yorubas ) a target when there are riots in the North?

Some of you have never travelled out of your village so i understand how difficult it might be for you to grasp these issues but you had better do some research and organise a debate with a fair and equal representation of the  ethnic groups in Nigeria to come to a better conclusion on these issues.
Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by ElRazur: 11:17am On Mar 20, 2010
Tippy Top:

@frosbel & Elrazur
Your silly azzes just won't get it, if you want a break up come back home and lead the charge.

Do you hear voices in your head and which hospital did you say you were in London?

I have a feeling, this is just bitterness. All you keep doing is attacking people whom you perceived as been better than you isn't?  Don't worry, I have nothing more to say to you unless you come out with something very logical and sound. Have a nice day. smiley

PS
London sweet well well.  grin

hatch#:

@ ElRazur
Another disturbing FACT is that people like you will sit your behind far away in the UK, having fun making beats and advocating a Nigeria Break Up via your internet forums when you have the slightest idea of what is going on here in Nigeria.

Can I have source to this fact please? Yeah I make beat as a hobby, I guess that is all I do. Nice. Again this is not about advocating, this is about stating the obvious.

So you have spoken to all traders at alaba? The joke is on you. The average Nigerian will want a better Nigeria even if it means trying a different approach as splitting up. 50years in a life time is enough to convince anyone to try a different approach if the same way never worked. Where is your logic?

Are you getting worried that people may actually want a different approach? If so, then I am keeping exactly what you do not want up. smiley

I have never seen someone so afraid of change like this ever before.

sleek_p:

I stopped seeing sense with these internet warriors long time ago. They stay very very far away and threaten fire and brimstone. As some here said, if you trully think a divide is the answer to all our problems then come home and lead the "Biafran" or "Oduduwa"army.

The logic you are employing is flawed. When war happens, the people who actually lead the nation to war are never at the forefront. While I am not leading anyone, it sucks that you can even think in such manner.

War can be fought in many wars - Propaganda, Finance, Support, Sympathy etc. We do not all have to be at the war-front to make a change happen. Just the same way every one do not have to be a doctor for a hospital to run effectively. Kai. Nah wah o.

People like you do nothing but paint the vivid picture of what Fela said "my people sef dey fear too much/them even fear the air around them.    .    .     .    " always one excuse or the other.

The fact is Change do not come cheap. People will die and lives will be lost. If it happens to be my life and those of my immediate family in the process then so be it. But bear in mind, we will not be at the fore-front.
Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by ziga: 11:18am On Mar 20, 2010
The only place i have heard people making a lot of noise for Nigeria to break up is Nairaland.

During all the recent protests, nobody said Nigeria should break up. Also, when i discuss Nigerian issues real life with my fellow Nigerians from other ethnicities, nobody cries break up.

There is so much power in the keyboard + internet. Its kind of like a video game. You can do anything you want.

Reality is a whole lot different my brothers!!!

We know the evils and problems we face. And we know the right things that ought to be done.
Re: People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant by sleekp1: 11:18am On Mar 20, 2010
How come only internet warriors champion this different approach if indeed people have said enough is enough?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Exxonmobil To Construct 500MW Power Plant In Akwa Ibom / How Chinese President Received Other African Presidents Except Buhari / PHOTOS; Checkout Honourable Shina Peller’s Super Doper Nose Mask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.