Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) (75338 Views)

How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World / #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria / MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by nitt: 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
500k+ for a mobile phone.

grin

Na real estate sure pass!

1 Like

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by olajazz(m): 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
Why are you all lieing you bought the phone for a million naira,this phone cost just a thousand dollar which is 360k approximately in Nigeria, this fool here is saying 2million naira,can you count 500thousand self.....Olosho certified angry angry

3 Likes

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by zinizta: 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
BornAgainMay:
most girls r useless..

that's how, one girl is begging me to com and f,ck her.
How E Take Concern Us?
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by zinizta: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
AgroSeeds:
The money she put in that phone if invested in cucumber will yield her more than she will ever need in life.

Are you unemployed and still going around submitting CV while broke? Are you a civil servant and have a plot of land somewhere wasting? Why not become a cucumber farmer and make thousands if not millions planting Cucumber as a side income? I am the most reliable distributor and supplier of the best Cucumber and WaterMelon seeds in Nigeria and I also farm them in sacks making at least 100,000 per month farming cucumber and watermelon.
IMPORTED SEEDS ?
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
I hope she won't be applying makeup again to avoid malfunction. Face recognition is important
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by bujebudanu1(m): 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
that guy that posted about dangote is a f00l.dangote will buy for his full community he no go shake am.but he won't to that.he's a wise man

1 Like

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Sholaystar4me(m): 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
Because Dangote is busy spending his money on ASSETS and not LIABILITIES, for wealthy beings, every $ counts, whatever they put their money on is sure to rake in much more in folds than what they put in the first place

#wisdom
#thanksIlearntAthingFromYourPOST

ekensi01:
I'm not surprised that a lady will be the first to own it.

Dangote self never buy am. When I say some people are richer than Dangote people would say it's a lie.
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Newlifestyle: 12:50am On Nov 08, 2017
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by nonso84(m): 3:48am On Nov 08, 2017
Wow, what a terrific achievement!
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10am On Nov 08, 2017
Does that look like iphonex?

2 Likes

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Geniro: 6:11am On Nov 08, 2017
Mckandre:
Is it just me that noticed that thing she's carrying looks nothing like iPhoneX. undecided

Yes it isn't IPhoneX.. grin.. Ignorance sef.

2 Likes

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 7:05am On Nov 08, 2017
Wats d point
Wil d fone giv her husband nw
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 08, 2017
the mod that keep deleting my comment, continue OK, nothing last forever. even oba of Benin cannot be in the throne for ever
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by lordbounce: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2017
.Do you have amazon cards, iTunes, Canada, Australian cards, ecodes for sale? Best rate for you peeps.... Also for daily top up of red card, Walmart card, Exxon Mobil card jc penny card etc.. Contact #Lord_bounce Whatsap -2348162851904..cheers
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by HenrySilva9(m): 9:42am On Nov 08, 2017
Next thing now you'll hear say she don kill her boyfriend
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by AdriEl17: 10:58am On Nov 08, 2017
nerdfrost:
angry angry certified olosho

grin
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by TechsNG: 11:39am On Nov 08, 2017
Mckandre:
Is it just me that noticed that thing she's carrying looks nothing like iPhoneX. undecided

You ain't alone. I am surprised a lot of people have no idea what the iPhone X looks like.
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by pidgintutor: 11:49am On Nov 08, 2017
hey guys

stay IN lagos and wish to learn the following AT the comfort of your home? (see what i did there?)

-programming
- how to build a website

send a pm asap
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by ddjay: 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
Florblu:
She displayed her ASSET which she invested with to get another ASSET.

grin
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by clerkent(m): 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
they should write her name in the book of all foolishness I'm also seening the goods that aid in the phone purchase.
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by samsard(m): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
Tall about dolts, that phone looks nothing like the iPhone X.

1 Like

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by tafat: 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
bujebudanu1:

how much is d phone kwa.wen people dey use vertu worth millions.
so the Lady is richer than ur governor.
dangote will feed her and her family sha from generation to generations
Thank you very much
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by kellychild(m): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
I share your joy. it really a thing of pleasure to handle a good device like iPhone X
check here on all you need to know about your new device.
http://www.techsfair.com/2017/09/ios-11-automatic-wi-fi-password-hacker.html
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Ishilove: 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
Idiocy. That money could have been used to buy land in Agbara.
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Jaguntemmy(m): 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
ekensi01:
I'm not surprised that a lady will be the first to own it.

Dangote self never buy am. When I say some people are richer than Dangote people would say it's a lie.
YOU ARE TOO BRILLIANT TO BE A HUMAN BEING
ODE
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Two5tech: 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
That's not an iphonex, probably the iPhone 8plus
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Two5tech: 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
This is how an iPhone x looks

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Dollarship(m): 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
any lady here pm me if you want iPhone 7s but I go fu. ck you like 3 times
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 09, 2017
Ishilove:
Idiocy. That money could have been used to buy land in Agbara.

And your q10 could have fed a family in agbara for a month when you just bought it.
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:51am On Nov 09, 2017
oyb:

And your q10 could have fed a family in agbara for a month when you just bought it.
That's not a basis for comparison. Landed property has an infinitesimal more long term value for money in this context.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral / How To Clone Any Whatsapp Account To Another Smartphone / How To Change The Phone Number In BVN??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.