Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) (75343 Views)

How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World / #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria / MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by salford1: 2:00am On Nov 10, 2017
She is not holding an iphone x in the pics though.
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by lezzyfamous(m): 4:51am On Nov 10, 2017
Xionez:
Am i missing something. The iphone in that pic doesnt look like d X.

I wonder how the phone look like iPhone x

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by SeanDada1(m): 5:53am On Nov 10, 2017
Florblu:
She displayed her ASSET which she invested with to get another ASSET.

Reinvested Asset + Asset Care Management
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by newoffer: 6:02am On Nov 10, 2017
her punna is d exchange for d phone
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 6:22am On Nov 10, 2017
So what will Buhari do for her for being the first girl to have the latest gadget?
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 7:05am On Nov 10, 2017
Well it's good the word lady was mentioned, she even brag about Yahooboys. Investor bj paid down cash a month to the release. He is the first nigerian guy to own the iPhone x
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Florblu(f): 7:10am On Nov 10, 2017
harzheez:

shiit! your reply is wack :p, I was expecting something wow! as counter attack but oops! u florblu sorry fumble ��

Mr counter attack, let's read from you
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by legit9ja(m): 8:16am On Nov 10, 2017
My Life Is Under Threat After This Post I Shared Went Viral.

Three Days ago I shared a post of how friends of a lady took to their snapchat celebrating her of been the First Lady in Nigeria to own the just released iPhone X by Apple(Read post above ). Several hours after the post, I received messages from the lady on my Snapchat (@mrlegit9ja) that I should take down the post I said No. I tried to explain to her that I earn from every post on my blog and I can’t just take post down. After so many insult. I received a call from an unknown number that since am proving stubborn they will find me. Right now my life is in danger and this post has gone viral I can’t go round the world to tell everyone to delete this post off their blog, pages, Facebook, twitter and phones. Should anything happen to me, the lady shown in the picture will be held responsible.

post:http://www.legit9ja.com/2017/11/my-life-is-under-threat-after-post-i-shared-went-viral.html

Please Help Spread.

legit9ja:
Apple officially released the iPhone X, on the 3rd of November as announced during the Apple Event few months back.

However, This lady is said to be the first to own the new iPhone X in Nigeria as her friends celebrate her. Also calling out on the so-called rich guys to beat that… Well, the phone was purchased for her by her boyfriend.

see photos after the cut… http://www.legit9ja.com/2017/11/first-lady-iphone-x-nigeria-photos.html

1 Share

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by samueltimmy04(m): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2017
Rich pple dont make noise and dont lavish money
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Gbelexy(m): 9:07am On Nov 10, 2017
modelmike7:
So , that is a guarantee for what
Ayam not REALLY understanding!!
I tire oo!!!
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by murtaj(m): 9:13am On Nov 10, 2017
teresafaith:
What's her Instagram handle?
I want to plead with her to show me way too.
It simple...... Use wat u have to get wat u want!!!
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by jobbers: 9:17am On Nov 10, 2017
really
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by ChristyB(f): 10:09am On Nov 10, 2017
How is getting a phone an achievment bikonu??/
ayam not getting this one ooo
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by olowobaba10: 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
I DIDN'T KNOW THAT BRAINY PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE IN NAIRALAND,FOR YOU TO KNOW WHAT IS VERTU I GUESS YOU ARE NOT LIVING IN NIGERIA. I WAS TELLING SOMEBODY ABOUT VERTU PHONE AND THE PRICE RANGE SOMETIME AGO AND HE SAID THAT I'M TELLING LIES, THAT HE HASN'T HEARD OF ANY SUCH PHONE AND EVEN IT EXISTS IT WILL NEVER COST MORE THAT IPHONE SERIES.
bujebudanu1:

how much is d phone kwa.wen people dey use vertu worth millions.
so the Lady is richer than ur governor.
dangote will feed her and her family sha from generation to generations
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Lynnhill(f): 12:00am On Nov 11, 2017
News
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ishilove:

That's not a basis for comparison. Landed property has an infinitesimal more long term value for money in this context.

in the long run we are all dead.you can't defer all your enjoyment
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Ishilove: 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
oyb:

in the long run we are all dead.you can't defer all your enjoyment
But we can be wise in the enjoyment in order to prolong same
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by lilmarley: 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
bujebudanu1:

how much is d phone kwa.wen people dey use vertu worth millions.
so the Lady is richer than ur governor.
dangote will feed her and her family sha from generation to generations

grin this is too mush
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by themonk(m): 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
Hannysmilez:
This same Nigeria where the grandson of a past president ordered 3iPhoneX(s) for himself nd his gfs? Good for her,but she isn't the first bruv
Hello dear its been a while. How have you been?
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Hannysmilez(f): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
themonk:

Hello dear its been a while. How have you been?
Yeah,it has. I've been alright. You?
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by themonk(m): 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Yeah,it has. I've been alright. You?
I've been good too, I would have emailed you but I lost my phone to thieves and I'm yet to reinstall my email service. How's work, how's your kids and how are guys treating you lately(giggles) hope you've started meeting the nice ones.
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Hannysmilez(f): 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
themonk:
I've been good too, I would have emailed you but I lost my phone to thieves and I'm yet to reinstall my email service. How's work, how's your kids and how are guys treating you lately(giggles) hope you've started meeting the nice ones.
I'm sorry bout your phone. Work nd kids is greatI'm on a break tho. As for the guys,I definitely deserve better.
How's work?
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by themonk(m): 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hannysmilez:
I'm sorry bout your phone. Work nd kids is greatI'm on a break tho. As for the guys,I definitely deserve better.
How's work?
yeah you deserve better dear,
I'm glad about work and your kids being great. work has been tedious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral / How To Clone Any Whatsapp Account To Another Smartphone / How To Change The Phone Number In BVN??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.