Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) (75341 Views)

How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World / #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria / MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Florblu(f): 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
mysteryman2014:

Prove it.

#RollEyes
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
pls stop posting trash do u know how many Nigerians pre ordered the useless phone.....
this post should be banned ......nonsense
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
teresafaith:
What's her Instagram handle?

I want to plead with her to show me way too.

just leave that poor country and see kids using that phone and ur orientation will change...
poverty be making Nigerians be putting so much value on cheap things
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by aalangel(f): 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
She won't know more than WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook and calls....

We've not even made full use of our Android ..there's a whole lot to it.. Talk more of IPhone..
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
legit9ja:
Apple officially released the iPhone X, on the 3rd of November as announced during the Apple Event few months back.

However, This lady is said to be the first to own the new iPhone X in Nigeria as her friends celebrate her. Also calling out on the so-called rich guys to beat that… Well, the phone was purchased for her by her boyfriend.

see photos after the cut… http://www.legit9ja.com/2017/11/first-lady-iphone-x-nigeria-photos.html

Op get lost! That’s not an iphoneX
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by kunyeo(m): 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Never knew it would come to a time in my lifetime when such vanity will be what we all be celebrating!
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by dvkot(m): 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mckandre:
Is it just me that noticed that thing she's carrying looks nothing like iPhoneX. undecided
am sure as hell that's not iPhone 8 sef not to talk of iPhone x, am sure her bf got her that scrap on purpose, hw can you get iPhone in less than 10days after launch in naija?
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by 400billionman: 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
Florblu:
She displayed her ASSET which she invested with to get another ASSET.

Poverty nah bad thing.

Me, I will work hard and buy this phone for my girlfriend next year.
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by ekensi01: 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
Chiefheywhy:

Dangote has a life nd future to protect..Do you think these girls have anyother thing they think about other than using expensive things and flaunting it?Dangote will never invest his money were he wont get x20 back...You dig?
grin
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
ekensi01:
I'm not surprised that a lady will be the first to own it.

Dangote self never buy am. When I say some people are richer than Dangote people would say it's a lie.
Dangote doesn’t spend frivolously.
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by skiche45: 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
Xionez:
Am i missing something. The iphone in that pic doesnt look like d X.

This is not iPhoneX abeg
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by levi2(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote][/quote] so shameful that the girl cannot buy for herself...Always a boy or man have to get it for you...
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
SO THIS PHONE CAN BOIL WATER?
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by SailorXY: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by tobestdegreat(m): 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
na achievement?
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Lionofdjungle: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
That is not an achievement, it will soon be outdated. Wise people are investing in properties that will increase in value and yield gains quickly not on phones that decrease in value. A new model will soon come out. embarassed
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Hannysmilez(f): 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
This same Nigeria where the grandson of a past president ordered 3iPhoneX(s) for himself nd his gfs? Good for her,but she isn't the first bruv
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by kayalla(f): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
is she showing the phone or her sagged boobs.
she do well
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by clemmonce(m): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
legit9ja:
Apple officially released the iPhone X, on the 3rd of November as announced during the Apple Event few months back.

However, This lady is said to be the first to own the new iPhone X in Nigeria as her friends celebrate her. Also calling out on the so-called rich guys to beat that… Well, the phone was purchased for her by her boyfriend.

see photos after the cut… http://www.legit9ja.com/2017/11/first-lady-iphone-x-nigeria-photos.html
the poster and the owner of the blog are dumb. also the mod that pushed this nonsense to front page. she is the first to own am iPhone x and so what. who told you she is the first? must everyone show off online ? next time say she is the first you saw.
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by oyindavictor: 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
Wear a big cloth doesn't make you big That is parable for those who wise
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by contactikenna(m): 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
What does this add to our 2018 budget?
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
Florblu:

I have it all bro, I am the kind of Sister you wish to have
Stop being SARCASTIC, the Queen is here
No dey "wyne" yourself.
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
Florblu:

I have it all bro, I am the kind of Sister you wish to have

Stop being SARCASTIC, the Queen is here
shiit! your reply is wack :p, I was expecting something wow! as counter attack but oops! u florblu sorry fumble ��
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
bujebudanu1:

how much is d phone kwa.wen people dey use vertu worth millions.
so the Lady is richer than ur governor.
dangote will feed her and her family sha from generation to generations

Don't you understand sarcasm?
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Sanchase: 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
Another brain wash product from Apple that got people queuing up for days for the launch.

They tell you that your data is stored in the cloud? Which cloud?

Someone in India is somewhere watching all your pictures and they make you believe it is safe !
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by ssogundele(m): 11:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
teresafaith:
What's her Instagram handle?

I want to plead with her to show me way too.
Yeah the way abi? Two ways are for sure ;
1. Way to real life that is gotten through diligent hard and honest work with contentment spirit that lead to peace of mind and everlasting life in God's kingdom
2. The slush and slayqueen's way embedded with laziness but high turnover of body count but quick money to buy material things that doesn't add value which leads to headless body in a suitcase bag by the roadside with everlasting damnation.
So choose

1 Like

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by BenBradley(m): 11:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
He is obviously joking Na! Haba
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by BenBradley(m): 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
Reeberry:
What rubbish is this one saying?
he is obviously being sacarstic....haba
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Reeberry: 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
BenBradley:
he is obviously being sacarstic....haba
Seems you didn't read the second line.
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 10, 2017
How much is the phone self ni, that it becomes something to celebrate. Noice makers, make I dey save for my Benz GLE jare.

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 1:39am On Nov 10, 2017
Clearly this isn't the iPhone X. Maybe this is the IX.
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 1:47am On Nov 10, 2017
ssogundele:

Yeah the way abi? Two ways are for sure ;
1. Way to real life that is gotten through diligent hard and honest work with contentment spirit that lead to peace of mind and everlasting life in God's kingdom
2. The slush and slayqueen's way embedded with laziness but high turnover of body count but quick money to buy material things that doesn't add value which leads to headless body in a suitcase bag by the roadside with everlasting damnation.
So choose

Lol.. My good man. They don't know that. They don't know anything. They just want to leave for now. Alas, they forget the means justify the end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral / How To Clone Any Whatsapp Account To Another Smartphone / How To Change The Phone Number In BVN??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.