Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) (75342 Views)

How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World / #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria / MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by dresh: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
the person that posted this and the person/people that allowed it to front page thunder fire all of una cows
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by cytell56: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
Z
legit9ja:
Apple officially released the iPhone X, on the 3rd of November as announced during the Apple Event few months back.

However, This lady is said to be the first to own the new iPhone X in Nigeria as her friends celebrate her. Also calling out on the so-called rich guys to beat that… Well, the phone was purchased for her by her boyfriend.

see photos after the cut… http://www.legit9ja.com/2017/11/first-lady-iphone-x-nigeria-photos.html

So that one nah achievement now?
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
This girl derseves a necked statue to be raised in Owerri in front of government house....... I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by nathanccr(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mckandre:
Is it just me that noticed that thing she's carrying looks nothing like iPhoneX. undecided
Exactly, it actually looks like an I-pad
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by dresh: 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
ekensi01:
I'm not surprised that a lady will be the first to own it.

Dangote self never buy am. When I say some people are richer than Dangote people would say it's a lie.
who born this one?
dangote recently donated 500million to traders in kano
and u r here saying "even dangote never buy am"
wastes of sperm and egg
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by snipesdam(m): 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
Florblu:
She displayed her ASSET which she invested with to get another ASSET.

Is phone assest.....metchew
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by sleek82(m): 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
What kind of news is this abeg? Because she was the first to display it on social media doesn't make her the first to use it in naija....so you think everybody would come on social media to display this kind of stupidity? What a sick generation we have!
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by IMASTEX: 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
What else will a consuming nation do. If not to spend money on others people creativity thereby increasing the employment opportunity and wealth creation for those productive nations. I pity nija!

1 Like

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
Sister, wehdone oooo

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by mapist(m): 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
Florblu:

I wont even count it as an asset for her; she will obviously not use up to 10% of the phone's features or capacity.
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
Cutehector:
So someone buys iPhone x.. She is now termed olosho.. I tire for Nigerians.... Allah!!
Don't mind them undecided
She's got a bf that got it for her, reason she's celebrating it.

1 Like

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by fredagu: 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
Everytin dat go up must cum down
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by birdsview(m): 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
The guy go straf tire on that faithful day.from doggy to missionary to leg hanging etc.Make Nigerian girls no come the disturb us o..not all fingers are equal.if I can get you Nokia3310 then thank your God
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Icon79(m): 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ewu! First of all, the $1000 price tag is for the entry level (the 64GB version). Do you know if she received the 256GB model?
Secondly, that price tag doesn't even include taxes. Hence, there's no place you can get a brand new iphone x, even the 64GB model for anything less than $1250 even on ebay sef.

Having said that, what I saw in the pic looks like an iphone clone to me.

O pari

olajazz:
Why are you all lieing you bought the phone for a million naira,this phone cost just a thousand dollar which is 360k approximately in Nigeria, this fool here is saying 2million naira,can you count 500thousand self.....Olosho certified angry angry
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by ClassicMan202(m): 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by fantastic1: 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
ekensi01:

Dangote self never buy am. When I say some people are richer than Dangote people would say it's a lie.
And what will Dangote do with an iPhone x. U people will just sit behind the keyboard typing nonsense
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
Her business though
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by rose54321: 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
Thumbs up to the guy or person that actually paid for the phone.
It's honestly not easy to expend such amount on a phone this era.
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by urahara(m): 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
teewhizzy4real:
PUSSY on fire

Leave her alone

She " worked " for it.
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by arma: 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
I CAN GUESS HOW SHE GOT IT!
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
bujebudanu1:

how much is d phone kwa.wen people dey use vertu worth millions.
so the Lady is richer than ur governor.
dangote will feed her and her family sha from generation to generations
You no do English for school? Sarcasm!
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
Florblu:

I have it all bro, I am the kind of Sister you wish to have

Stop being SARCASTIC, the Queen is here

Prove it.
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Chiefheywhy(m): 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
ekensi01:

Dangote has a life nd future to protect..Do you think these girls have anyother thing they think about other than using expensive things and flaunting it?Dangote will never invest his money were he wont get x20 back...You dig?
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by deebrain(m): 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
And they want equal rights.......
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by sylve11: 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
Florblu:

your teeth complete. cool
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Omuneizzy6(m): 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
No be man buy for her?

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by samsard(m): 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
Nairaland gone to the dogs. That's not an iPhone X and looks nothing like it.
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by MobilityExpress: 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
Xionez:
Is that the iPhone X?

No! iphone X is all screen and doesn’t have a touchID
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by LIMITLESSng(m): 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mckandre:
Is it just me that noticed that thing she's carrying looks nothing like iPhoneX. undecided

tat rubbish is isnt even iphone
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by MobilityExpress: 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
Nairaland and fake stories are like milk and tea grin
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by muller101(m): 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
sinceraconcept:
how do you know she's ashawo?
she told me
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Olafisoyem: 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
Stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral / How To Clone Any Whatsapp Account To Another Smartphone / How To Change The Phone Number In BVN??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.