Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Crushing On A Nairalander - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crushing On A Nairalander (6346 Views)

I Am Crushing On This Man (photo) / Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
teresafaith:
I'm seriously crushing on a guy here, he's mostly active in romance section and he's very popular...

I like him so... Much, in fact cos of him I became active on nairaland so as for him to notice me

I'm scared of pming him, cos I'm afraid of being rejected.

Guys what should I do? I really like this guy and I'm ready to do anything for him
Modified

Some of you are complicating things for me, and moreover its not airforce.

My heart almost jumped into my mouth when I saw him viewing
post your real picshure. let's start from there to know how to help you get laid.
Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
pocohantas:
Nice...But if you wanna get a guy on NL, avoid romance section popular guys. I hope we don't read your breakup story here...or leaked chats.

The gains could outweigh the risks you know. I met a man on the forum in Kano some years back for example, and what transpired between us was divine. We are friends till today six years now. Perhaps, there are benefits and risks too, evaluation should be made carefully
Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by McBrooklyn(m): 12:03am On Nov 08, 2017
FTrebirth:
retiredmumu, stop viewing. it can never be you.

LMAO... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by LoRdCaT(m): 9:09am On Nov 08, 2017
Tahra:
There are no birds here.tongue
How are you?
Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 08, 2017
LoRdCaT:
How are you?
I'm super fine and you?Did you dream of me?tongue
Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by LoRdCaT(m): 10:01am On Nov 08, 2017
Tahra:
I'm super fine and you?Did you dream of me?tongue
I am fine, did you come to my dreams? you should have told me you were coming and I'd have created time to attend to you. tongue How did my baby sleep? good I hope.
Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by Maradona98: 10:02am On Nov 08, 2017
You are not serious.
Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by Maradona98: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2017
pocohantas:
Nice...But if you wanna get a guy on NL, avoid romance section popular guys. I hope we don't read your breakup story here...or leaked chats.

Eyaaa!
That guy messed up.
Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by colossus91(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2017
i knwits not me
Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 08, 2017
Abbeycharles:
A very smart person will definitely know who the OP is talking about
u r ryt, na DAT "ten type of tin boy" tosynsmtin
Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by colossus91(m): 10:49am On Nov 08, 2017
LoRdCaT:
I am fine, did you come to my dreams? you should have told me you were coming and I'd have created time to attend to you. tongue How did my baby sleep? good I hope.
you pipu should keep cumin oo grin
Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by LoRdCaT(m): 10:54am On Nov 08, 2017
colossus91:

you pipu should keep cumin oo grin
And why did you quote me? Was I talking to you?
Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 08, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Liar,I know you dreamt of me.tongue You'd have to come to my house so I can show you how I sleep.cheesy
Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 08, 2017
LoRdCaT:
And why did you quote me? Was I talking to you?
Yeesh!
Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by izaray(f): 11:07am On Nov 08, 2017
boiz2men:

You know you are so right. I didn't look at your profile before quoting you... You are a minor and not worthy of an opportunity to engage me in a convo.
grin grin

Guy calm down okay. This place is meant for fun besides, she's smellymouth crush undecided cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by LoRdCaT(m): 11:07am On Nov 08, 2017
Tahra:
Liar,I know you dreamt of me.tongue You'd have to come to my house so I can show you how I sleep.cheesy
So you long this much for me to dream about you? Work towards it baby, you have a lot of competitors tongue

Address?
Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by LoRdCaT(m): 11:09am On Nov 08, 2017
izaray:
grin grin

Guy calm down okay. This place is meant for fun besides, she's smellymounth crush undecided cheesy cheesy
I know this place is meant for fun and I was joking. Na you come dey take me serious. cheesy

Oga smellymouth I hear say you dey crush on my Tahra. Just so you know the last guy that crushed on her was crushed by me. undecided tongue

2 Likes

Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2017
LoRdCaT:
So you long this much for me to dream about you? Work towards it baby, you have a lot of competitors tongue

Address?
Lmao.I am the queen,they must bow to me.tongue

No ESP?I'm disappointed.sad
Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by LoRdCaT(m): 11:16am On Nov 08, 2017
Tahra:
Lmao.I am the queen,they must bow to me.tongue

No ESP?I'm disappointed!.sad
Lol.. if they decide to work together, they can overthrow you. Everybody wants the king you know

I don't understand the bolded
Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 08, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Lol.. if they decide to work together, they can overthrow you.
Highly impossible.angry
Everybody wants the king you know
Not as much as the king wants the queen and vice versa.undecided They belong to each other.cheesy

I don't understand the bolded
Never mind.smiley
Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by LoRdCaT(m): 11:35am On Nov 08, 2017
Tahra:
Highly impossible.angry
A tough queen cheesy
Not as much as the king wants the queen and vice versa.undecided They belong to each other.cheesy
Well I agree with this but still the queen has to work to keep her king. After all, without him, she is no queen.

Never mind.smiley
Spill! Now! angry
Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by Smellingmouth: 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
LoRdCaT:
I know this place is meant for fun and I was joking. Na you come dey take me serious. cheesy

Oga smellym.outh I hear say you dey crush on my Tahra. Just so you know the last guy that crushed on her was crushed by me. undecided tongue

grin cheesy
Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by LoRdCaT(m): 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
Smellingmouth:

grin cheesy
I kid you not cheesy
Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by Smellingmouth: 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
izaray:
grin grin

Guy calm down okay. This place is meant for fun besides, she's smellymout.h crush undecided cheesy cheesy

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
LoRdCaT:
A tough queen cheesy
Well I agree with this but still the queen has to work to keep her king. After all, without him, she is no queen.
Story story.tongue
The king practically worships the queen.cheesy

Spill! Now! angry
Make me.angrylipsrsealed
Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by LoRdCaT(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
Tahra:
Story story.tongue
The king practically worships the queen.cheesy
No real King worships his queen. The queen is subject to the king. The only kind of worship a king is allowed to give to his queen is the kind that happens when they are both fvcking their brains out. He must worship her body with his hands and tongue here. tongue

Make me.angrylipsrsealed
Hiding behind your phone screen abi? let me catch you first. cheesy Tell me joh.
Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
grin grin grin
CEEcey:
People still dey crush?

I dont think we have guys on nairaland, we only have boys that still say "Mummy thank you" after eating.
Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

lolzzz

I still dey learn from u oo
grin grin grin

Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
LoRdCaT:
No real King worships his queen. The queen is subject to the king. The only kind of worship a king is allowed to give to his queen is the kind that happens when they are both fvcking their brains out. He must worship her body with his hands and tongue here. tongue
We shall see about that. undecided

Hiding behind your phone screen abi? let me catch you first. cheesy Tell me joh.
Ayam in my house waiting. tongue Reply my pm.I wan ask you sumtin.cheesy
Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by LoRdCaT(m): 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
Tahra:

Okay baby
Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by LoRdCaT(m): 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
Tahra:

I have replied it.
Re: Crushing On A Nairalander by edimolu2: 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
Goes both ways

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo / I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! / Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.