Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,989 members, 7,859,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? (36924 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Blackhawk01: 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Football na my blood jare cheesy cheesy

Even the blind knows this. Nothing do you cool

Hollup fess! Why do you guys personalize the clubs? Take for example ManU beats Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, when una wan talk, na like this... "I came to your home to beat you". Izz annoying ahswear! angry angry ,
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Luckygurl(f): 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You love shoes too? Mehnnnn! Gat this great love for foot wears, heels especially. Bag isn't really my thing, I could rock a particular bag to work for months but shoes, lailai! Even though, they hurt at times but the the feelings of having them on beats the pains. I've got a preference for wedge heels and platforms sha. kiss

My love for shoes are next to none, flat shoes, heels in stiletto and block forms. I don't like wedges, I dunno why even though they give a great deal of comfort.

Mum has this eye she gives me whenever I climb on those mountains (that's what she calls them).

I love bags too but the ones I have were tapped from mum grin grin trust me that woman has collection of bags. I'd just waltz in from school and make my choice and she'd be moping at me not having anything to say grin
It feels good tapping bags from her grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Draei: 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

And am gonna show you this too

Marcelo knows the great one
Now on this, can you mention on which match
this happened, let's see if you up for it.
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Psg gonna be Europe finest considering the young squad they have with quality
absolutely, they look going forward

I mean cavani, neymer and co

They are solid at the back too....something another fantastic club like Manchester city is lacking.. So they are "the" team to watch out for in Europe this season....plus neymer has something to prove
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
edimolu2:

Which others dey follow?

You own up to the latest worst bütt-whooping recorded in the history of uefa, ur god was foolishly hitting his hunch-a$$ against the grass with ribery's dribble!

Man! Just get the hella-tha here...such hypocricy, ronaldo still bests messi in that same uefa with a total number of goals messi could only dream about in one season grin
Messi is just 30 and he has 94 goals in 114 matches

Ronaldo just has 100 in 137 matches

That means Messi can take 23 games to surpass and break his record

Mind you Ronaldo started playing ball before Messi
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Oyindidi(f): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
Caringguy:
I don't give a fvck okay? undecided

I have fvcked three female here already and i have my reasons why i posted that photo of flamee, the other two i don't want to mention, they are one of the popular female nairalander.

They can't stop blowing up my pms coz they know that i paid them well cool
I am tempted to type but I will pretend I didn't see this kidult
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
greiboy:
absolutely, they look going forward

I mean cavani, neymer and co

They are solid at the back too....something another fantastic club like Manchester city is lacking.. So they are "the" team to watch out for in Europe this season....plus neymer has something to prove
Psg turn people stadiums to their homes nowadays, pep is really trying for man city
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
Draei:

Fire on if you can stand the heat....
Madrid rocks I say!
Forza Barca cheesy cheesy

we die here tonight
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by edimolu2: 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
Draei:

As expected, they are gonna use the Bayern match
as a lifeline. Forgetting so soon how your FIFA
team tried robbing C.Boy with the first yellow
card he got during Supercup? The whole world
saw vividly why we term you guys Uefalona FC.

Okay, you also wanna say we robbed off Athletico
and Juve huh? Even despite those two matches
were much more important and technical than
that of Bayern Munich. Oga bow to Madridsta..

Same petty talk, okay let us assume we robbed bayern off, maybe just maybe...that proves the game was a tough duel on both side which actually had to involve a one-sided favour,(remember this are just assumptions) grin

Now what do you have to say for a barca team that got whooped all over by this same bayern with an outstanding 7 to nothing in favour of bayern....that is pathetic, only hypocrites use madrid versus bayern's defeat against us...no mind dem bro, the pain still lingers in their blood-stream... grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
Draei:

Now on this, can you mention on which match
this happened, let's see if you up for it.
On a certain match like that

can't remember cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Draei: 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Forza Barca cheesy cheesy

we die here tonight
I got a summary of the genesis of this pain
you guys have been going through.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Even the blind knows this. Nothing do you cool

Hollup fess! Why do you guys personalize the clubs? Take for example ManU beats Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, when una wan talk, na like this... "I came to your home to beat you". Izz annoying ahswear! angry angry ,
Football is what unite the world sis, so arguments like this makes the game to be strong
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by FTrebirth(m): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
Draei:

Great you beat them but what did that add?
Nothing, than just 3 points..finite!

Now mine, I molested a Malaga, not only that, i
use their assess to snatch back the trophy from
you guys. Now that's thesame Malaga schooled
you niggurs home & away. C'mon...We rock!

you're still discussing last year matter. the way you referring to past tense, it seems the uncertainty of madrid's fate this season just dawned on you. grin

let's talk about the present. alaves whooped you, small girona of segunda division caned you and tottenham came with a grand slam. abeg, try recovering from these panel-beatings first then we can discuss how you want to get raped by barca.

and, BTW, we've beaten the so-called malaga this season plus your two new husbands, girona and alaves. grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Blackhawk01: 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
Luckygurl:

My love for shoes are next to none, flat shoes, heels in stiletto and block forms. I don't like wedges, I dunno why even though they give a great deal of comfort.

Mum has this eye she gives me whenever I climb on those mountains (that's what she calls them).

I love bags too but the ones I have were tapped from mum grin grin trust me that woman has collection of bags. I'd just waltz in from school and make my choice and she'd be moping at me not having anything to say grin
It feels good tapping bags from her grin

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

Oh ye tappers! My mum uses big bags, can't be tapping those kinda bags biko grin undecided. I only tap her hair extensions and lotions ( hand ooo, face ooo, hair ooo, body ooo), na every thing I dey tap like that. My mum loves heels oooo, although, she doesn't rock them. But, trust her to push you into wearing them. The first time I tried it to work, it was her idea (brilliant one tho) wink. The principal couldn't help but compliment my outlook that morning and she specifically mentioned the heels. Very funny woman, me was just grinning and mentally blowing my mum kisses nii. wink
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by edimolu2: 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
Draei:

When I'm serious, I bring out devastating FACTS.
Check out this picture below, you'd see that dwarf
ain't even the first strip his top. He must have learnt
& copied it from either of these two Madrid guys..
Hahahahhahhahha grin grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
Draei:

I got a summary of the genesis of this pain
you guys have been going through.
Madridista that was a spanish cup final not an el clasico....Meanwhile Liverpool rejected our offer cos we can't foolishly cough out 100m for coutinho just like you did to bale

Where's the Bale now....zizou is planning to sell him...hope you know
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Draei: 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

On a certain match like that

can't remember cheesy cheesy
Thought as much, now statistically, there is a
significant probability that came before Messhit's
own which only tells one signal, The dwarf copied
the best left full back in the world. Deal with it!
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by FTrebirth(m): 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

And am gonna show you this too

Marcelo knows the great one
you can imagine. the entire madrid team now show their sweaty jersey when they score. they'll soon deny they got that from messi.
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
Draei:

Thought as much, now statistically, there is a
significant probability that came before Messhit's
own which only tells one signal, The dwarf copied
the best left full back in the world. Deal with it!
Bros haba na.....I neva expected you to talk like this, we all know Messi is the brain behind this celebration
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
FTrebirth:

you can imagine. the entire madrid team now show their sweaty jersey when they score. they'll soon deny they got that from messi.
Leave them, I asked 1 about their own Sunday mba aka Asensio the 1 week wonder

Haven't seen his break light since then
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Blackhawk01: 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Football is what unite the world sis, so arguments like this makes the game to be strong

Yhyh. Girl talk izz the best tho. kiss

Comman join, lerruz talk about belts and cufflinks cheesy grin tongue.
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by FTrebirth(m): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
IamFOUR:
I wasn't apart of plurimi wen she was attacked

leave that girl, she no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by edimolu2: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
FTrebirth:

you're still discussing last year matter. the way you referring to past tense, it seems the uncertainty about madrid's fate this season just dawned on you. grin

let's talk about the present. alaves whooped you, small girona of segunda division caned you and tottenham came with a grand slam. abeg, try recovering from these panel-beatings first then we can discuss how you want to get raped by barca.

and, BTW, we've beaten the so-called malaga this season plus your two new husbands, girona and alaves. grin

Barca had its fair share of such panel-beating last season by alaves, and that same team was killed and its blood sprinkled all over the field by madrid, so it is not new if such team comes for a win this season

And barca is in no position to preach about promoted clubs beating big clubs, not barca, never barca grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Yhyh. Girl talk izz the best tho. kiss

Comman join, lerruz talk about belts and cufflinks cheesy grin tongue.
Lolzzzz...Talk bout front and back, then we would shut down this thread tonight tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Draei: 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Madridista that was a spanish cup final not an el clasico....Meanwhile Liverpool rejected our offer cos we can't foolishly cough out 100m for coutinho just like you did to bale

Where's the Bale now....zizou is planning to sell him...hope you know
That just showed you know nothing about
both teams. Now lemme school you real quick,
Irrespective of which tournament they both
meet, it's always an El'classico...You dig?

I'm sure you guys will still foolishly churn out
that huge sum on him by January. Anything
for the league as we all know.

Bale? Oh please leave the Welsh outta this, or
are you already getting shock-waves he is back?
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Draei: 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Bros haba na.....I neva expected you to talk like this, we all know Messi is the brain behind this celebration

0h yea, even Kaka copied him, right?
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by edimolu2: 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Messi is just 30 and he has 94 goals in 114 matches

Ronaldo just has 100 in 137 matches

That means Messi can take 23 games to surpass and break his record

Mind you Ronaldo started playing ball before Messi

Yet within the space of the few seasons ronaldo spent in madrid he has achieved more goals than messi...pffffttt
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Blackhawk01: 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
Makydebbie, comman tish me one corner dance. angry
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by edimolu2: 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
Draei:

That just showed you know nothing about
both teams. Now lemme school you real quick,
Irrespective of which tournament they both
meet, it's always an El'classico...You dig?

I'm sure you guys will still foolishly churn out
that huge sum on him by January. Anything
for the league as we all know.

Bale? Oh please leave the Welsh outta this, or
are you already getting shock-waves he is back?

Speak on it....nigga doesn't know that if madrid and barca are included in EPL, it is still called el classico when they clash grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Blackhawk01: 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Lolzzzz...Talk bout front and back, then we would shut down this thread tonight tongue cheesy cheesy

Hian! See this deeper life boy oooo... shocked shocked angry

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
cc madridiots....Most goals in elclasico
1 Lionel Messi-23 2 Alfredo Di Stéfa—18 3 Cristiano Ronaldo-16
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by FTrebirth(m): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
edimolu2:

Same petty talk, okay let us assume we robbed bayern off, maybe just maybe...that proves the game was a tough duel on both side which actually had to involve a one-sided favour,(remember this are just assumptions) grin

Now what do you have to say for a barca team that got whooped all over by this same bayern with an outstanding 7 to nothing in favour of bayern....that is pathetic, only hypocrites use madrid versus bayern's defeat against us...no mind dem bro, the pain still lingers in their blood-stream... grin
bayern was having a comfortable rape session against madrid in both matches before the reds came; so, don't tell us anything was 'tough'.

need i add that they still managed to lead madrid in bernabue with a one man deficit until they entered extra time? the officiating too was very biased. it was obvious FIFA wanted madrid to take the cup because, with bayern out of the way, there would be no strong contender left.

forget story...you ain't going nowhere this season.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (37) (Reply)

Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! / Nairalander (Humbleservant) Weds His Beautiful Wife / South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.