Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? (36480 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
I only blame these young guys who hop on dirty smelly ass penny piece. I don't deal with small change like that.

Because you made these small girls feel relevant, they come here to talk you down.

5 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by zainmaxwell(m): 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
one thing I notice here is the generalizing of humans that one person acted like a fool those not mean the rest are the same
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Draei: 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hmm, and the ladies are pissed...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Blackhawk01: 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
dollyjoy:
Unfortunately, I'm not one to argue over trivial issues Ma.

Your opinion is what it is and you are entitled to it. Stay good!

Exactly! We shouldn't have an argument over something as trivial as "nairaland guys", yeah?

Stay safe!_

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by RoyalBlak007: 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
DeeTus:
I only blame these young guys who hop on dirty smelly ass penny piece. I don't deal with small change like that.

Because you made these small girls feel relevant, they come here to talk you down.

♤ Damn Boss! cool

♤#WordUp grin

1 Like

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ And Leo will always destroy them

♤...just as he's been doing grin .

Lolzzzz.....U just remind me of Sergio Ramos.....That guy hates Messi with passion

Demebele would be back before den, He has started training

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by zainmaxwell(m): 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
Draei:
Hmm, the ladies are pissed...
the true fact is that most guys here behavior are like toddler where you got one who kiss and tell what do you expect from the ladies

2 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Oh! Bless your soul. Please, remind him, seems his thinking faculty is on strike.
I don't give a fvck okay? undecided

I have fvcked three female here already and i have my reasons why i posted that photo of flamee, the other two i don't want to mention, they are one of the popular female nairalander.

They can't stop blowing up my pms coz they know that i paid them well cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by RoyalBlak007: 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Lolzzzz.....U just remind me of Sergio Ramos.....That guy hates Messi with passion

Demebele would be back before den, He has started training

♤Dembouzzzz baaaæby! cool cheesy So unfortunate he got an early injury

♤..Would love him to gel with leo quickly....want ém silky meehn cool . ((All Madrid back 4 plus Casemiero...Can't handle Léo altogether grin))
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Oh! Bless your soul. Please, remind him, seems his thinking faculty is on strike.
lol....He's 1 of the reason dis thread was created
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
lefulefu:
carry on with ur sports update.i enjoy reading themcheesy.
lol....baba save this date
November 26th

El clasico

1 Like

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Dembouzzzz baaaæby! cool cheesy So unfortunate he got an early injury

♤..Would love him to gel with leo quickly....want ém silky meehn cool . ((All Madrid back 4 plus Casemiero...Can't handle Léo altogether grin))

Was doubting Ebelechukwu aka dembele ability when he came to Barca....but when I watched his video clip on YouTube....was really surprised....He can take on the whole of that Madrid depleted defence

Didn't know him that much because he was plying his trade in burnthisleaguedowncheesy cheesy
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Draei: 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
zainmaxwell:
the true fact is that most guys here behavior are like toddler where you got one who kiss and tell what do you expect from the ladies
Well, at the end it plays both ways. Majority
of both genders ain't dateable in here.
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by makydebbie(f): 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
Rubbiish:

Who even dey send all these ugly things pm sef... undecided
Hahahaha, no idea bro.
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by RoyalBlak007: 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
Caringguy:

I have fvcked three female here already and i have my reasons why i posted that photo of flamee, the other two i don't want to mention, they are one of the popular female nairalander.

♤ Lwkmd! grin I guess u fúcked the previous bîtch too ? Made her go into exile undecided sad

♤ ...But humiliating ém.....sad
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
..... ...
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by QueenSekxy(f): 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Exactly! We shouldn't have an argument over something as trivial as "nairaland guys", yeah?

Stay safe!_
you and maky deh pepper those boys tonight..

una blood just deh hawt cheesy
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
The bitter truth is that there is no major difference between nairaland guys/ladies and the one's we see and meet in real life. The only difference is the freedom of expression cyberspace guarantees. Many people may try to dispute this but it doesn't change the facts.

1) Some guys boast (gossip)about their sex life with/ to other guys
2) Most ladies love money
3) Most people will prefer a good looking spouse but pretend it is not important

I reference[ cnn] when I use "this is an apple" analogy. Some people may try to convince you that this is not an apple but a banana, but it doesn't change the fact that it is an apple #facts will always be facts#

2 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by makydebbie(f): 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
DeeTus:
Tell me, what's so special about PMs?
Absolutely nothing bro, it's normal to send a PM. If pms was a big deal to me, I'll reply them.
Some will insult you and still send you pms. Others will send you, get no reply, and start throwing tantrums.

4 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by QueenSekxy(f): 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
Caringguy:

embarassed if only our NL girls can see this and start respecting themselves. ....
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by RoyalBlak007: 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Was doubting Ebelechukwu aka dembele ability when he came to Barca....but when I watched his video clip on YouTube....was really surprised....He can take on the whole of that Madrid depleted defence

Didn't know him that much because he was plying his trade in burnthisleaguedowncheesy cheesy

♤ He's still a work in progress though... He's got madt potentials grin ___Silky player cool . Not so physical ,

♤ Can use both feet. But I prefer him on the right... Cutting in like ROBBEN grin ... Exchanging quick "one-twos" with Léo or Luis cheesy ... hitting the back of the net #Sweet cool
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by TSOM(m): 10:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
dollytino4real:
my guy love is grammar but showing doings and workings. ok want free kpekus without maintenance abi

Worthless, simpleton-esque whôre!

"...Maintenance..."?! You're suggesting men should pay for sex they have with you?

You're nothing more than a pleasure toy to be discarded at will.

Cursed may you be for reinforcing the stereotype that all women are playthings and sex objects.

I have never dated a woman who expects to be paid for sex, still I am not. There are still rare ones I interact with.

A thousand curses on you for giving those good girls a bad name!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ He's still a work in progress though... He's got madt potentials grin ___Silky player cool . Not so physical ,

♤ Can use both feet. But I prefer him on the right... Cutting in like ROBBEN grin ... Exchanging quick "one-twos" with Léo or Luis cheesy ... hitting the back of the net #Sweet cool

Yup....I love those cut ins....Neymar did that and that's what made MSN 2 become a striking force....Dembele ain't physical, He's still young tho

Meanwhile I think Suarez should be rested for a while, Alcacer did well in the last game
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by RoyalBlak007: 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Yup....I love those cut ins....Neymar did that and that's what made MSN 2 become a striking force....Dembele ain't physical, He's still young tho

Meanwhile I think Suarez should be rested for a while, Alcacer did well in the last game

♤Demboouzzz needs to "chop some iron bars" asap before he gets bullied by Casemiro , Ramos, Marcelo, Varane. undecided . I fear another long term injury.

♤ I still prefer Luis upfront...Alcacer is not so experienced sad , But Luis playing so bad these days undecided . Miss the days of Pep & Messi "false 9" role grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Mammieace(f): 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
What made you conclude that they are single and in need of a guy undecided. No offense but you sound like someone just turned you down. Some of them are just here to pass time.
dayo2me:
I have observed many ladies here to be bossy and even some boast of being feminist from the tone of their posts. Many of them sound undatable, many of them are materialistic which make a lot of potential guys walk away. Lots of them with their excessive requirement scare guys away. I wonder how long it will take them to realise that marriage is beyond materials, it's about your character and wisdom that sustain marriage to a long extent. The funny part is, some after doing shakara and yanga to lots of potential guys eventually settle for less.

With all being said, make yourself available to guys, not just any.

Abi na

1 Like

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Demboouzzz needs to "chop some iron bars" asap before he gets bullied by Casemiro , Ramos, Marcelo, Varane. undecided . I fear another long term injury.

♤ I still prefer Luis upfront...Alcacer is not so experienced sad , But Luis playing so bad these days undecided . Miss the days of Pep & Messi "false 9" role grin

Pep really knows how to coach Messi, Demebele would know how to handle the defence of Madrid, pace for pace....carvajal can't match him

Would love 2 see pep at barca 1 day....But Messi was stubborn then, I can still recall a press briefing with pep, He said he ordered his players not to eat or drink anything.....Few minutes to the match....Messi was sipping a cocacola drink cheesy cheesy

Messi went on to score a double in that same game
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by TSOM(m): 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

The chat leakers? Attention deprived guys? The kiss and tell bobos? The misogynistic men?

Only few of them are sane and any one true to herself would know this.

Hogwash! Nearly all Nairaland females are snitches!

Any guy who tries to get too personal and doesn't limit his interactions with them to intelligent discourses should have his limbs chopped off.

All the popular male Nairalanders who got shamed and embroiled in controversies were sold out by these females they trusted.

As usual, I'd be blunt and mention names;

Refiner sold out Lezz and exaggerated his conversations with her.

Babe3 sold out Coogar.

LadyMercedez sold out and betrayed Sienna.

IamNaughty sold out the defunct House Of Knights

A certain female sold out Tosyne2much last year and exposed him to ridicule 'cause he wanted to explore the possibilities between them.

Need I go on? I could reel out countless examples to further buttress this point.

I've even had few of such females prod me with questions on and off-Nairaland but I never give anything away. As a rule, I'd only share with you what I can tell anyone else.

Dudes, if you must explore the possibility of online dating, stick to Facebook. Nairaland females are a no-no. They always betray and sell you out in the end.

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
Mammieace:
What made you conclude that they are single and in need of a guy undecided. No offense but you sound like someone just turned you down. Some of them are just here to pass time.
lols. are you married?
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by RoyalBlak007: 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Pep really knows how to coach Messi, Demebele would know how to handle the defence of Madrid, pace for pace....carvajal can't match him

Would love 2 see pep at barca 1 day....But Messi was stubborn then, I can still recall a press briefing with pep, He said he ordered his players not to eat or drink anything.....Few minutes to the match....Messi was sipping a cocacola drink cheesy cheesy

Messi went on to score a double in that same game

♤°•Leo is Barca, Barca is Leo°• cheesy __I personally don't think dembouz will start the clasico, he'll be coming in..say 70th minute mark

♤Pep will never come back, I'm almost certain of it grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Blackhawk01: 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
Caringguy:

Do I blame you? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.