Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? (36585 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by FTrebirth(m): 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
mhisbliss:
well no girl in her right senses will date a nairalander, not when we've seen firsthand what they're capable of

I have never chatted with a nairaland guy off nairaland before yet they were able to frame me with tailored nude pics just to soil my reputation

Have a little fallout with them and your dirty linen is all over nairaland in secs

Maturity is an individual thing I know but I won't take my chances better safe than sorry.

You can't even get my phone number anywhere online

Yes I value my privacy that much
i didn't want to debate this issue before but this one got me. it got me because i used to think you were smarter than this.

just answer this simple question first, how many girls in this romance section are in their right senses? then read your post again and tell me you're intelligent.

3 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Blackhawk01: 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Rola I hate skirts.. grin
Especially pencil skirts, makes me think I look stupid, I'll do with free ones biko and it must be short too. grin

Did I tell you popsi traveled today? I'm with my wings now I'm so gonna fly. grin

Omo pastor that hates skirt? Let the world just end biko!

I love short skirts too, especially flared skirts. You wanna try picking your pen? wink lipsrsealed.

Lol. You know I'm gonna cut em wings if you fly too high. undecided
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Draei: 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
FTrebirth:

the hypocrisy of madrid is alarming! grin

this same people won't spare a second to call us UEFAlona when we get on a winning streak but see how they're bragging now that they "raped all" without remorse when it's clear most of their wins last season were pure robbery; especially in the case of bayern. the referees had to help you by removing one bayern player and awarding you a penalty on both home and away matches. and both red cards and penalties came when bayern is leading.

well, it's a new season and the refs better now. you saw how marcelo was told to shut up against tottenham.
As expected, they are gonna use the Bayern match
as a lifeline. Forgetting so soon how your FIFA
team tried robbing C.Boy with the first yellow
card he got during Supercup? The whole world
saw vividly why we term you guys Uefalona FC.

Okay, you also wanna say we robbed off Athletico
and Juve huh? Even despite those two matches
were much more important and technical than
that of Bayern Munich. Oga bow to Madridsta..
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
edimolu2:

Baba stop this petty talk, even alaves gave you bütt-whooping last season...that was how shameless barca was grin
Your fellow madridista started it Bro......so I had 2 use Girona a newly promoted side to back up my arguments
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by edimolu2: 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
BloodyWafarian:

Just shut the Bleep up there. I see you trying to portray yourself as some alpha lord dictator when we all know that you are the very epitome of stupidity & imbecility, son of a LovePeddler.
It is only those who do not know your nairaland history that would swallow your filth & take you seriously.

It's no secret that you have been thoroughly humiliated and dragged down the muddy waters by the good citizens of nairaland many times in several sections and it's a miracle that you are still alive.

You are nothing but a perverted chest beater never growing tired of his hobby. How can we ever forget how coogar dealt with your gory ass so much so that you had to be placed on life support to recover what little strength left in you.
Dimples called your bluff after she got tired of your incessant childish rants but you couldn't take up the gauntlet and stand your ground like a man with balls when she came charging with pure rage.
Missclassy rendered an accurate narrative of your pathetic life for all to see and you broke down in tears like little Wilson Tagbo when you couldn't withstand her firepower - the story of the weeping undergraduate is still very much told in nairaland till today.

And even now you have taken to asslicking and cavorting with firsteva and joseph other irresponsible scums with so much vigour, the same people that brutalised you and left you for dead.

All you are good at is empty boasts and lack the littlelest courage to even carry your own weight. You are not worth your market price in tomatoes. You boast a lot but scamper away like a frightened rat whenever real action comes.
No wonder your mouth is as wide as a badger's armpit. A worthless coward bastardo is what you really are.

See him forming saint when we all know that it is your stock in trade to rush to upload pictures of your opponents whenever e-duels occur. Lying conniving soft little bitc.h.
You are undisputably the most childish and immature nairalander whose stupidity is only surpassed by his weak ego.

Please your little priced secrets are scattered here and there all over NL so quit trying to claim invisibility.

Now you are worse off and more miserable than a defeated napoleon who just kept swinging his head from side to side at the Battle of WaterLoo.

Dirty skank!
Moku ooooooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by FTrebirth(m): 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
Draei:

Dec 24th it is, in haste for your death date so soon?

i'll warn you not to watch that match to avoid ruining your christmas. grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
BasketballGURU:

Nigga your love for ass though. Phenomenal! grin
The beauty of a woman is her backsidecheesy..
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
lefulefu:
dem delete the thread oocheesy

bt like serious, it ll b very hard 4me to date any NL lady.....
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Draei: 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
edimolu2:

Very disgraceful team, known to scheme its way through wins by bribing officials, we have been fooled enough, eyes wide open monitering every!

Within just two seasons, madrid has won 1 laLiga, 2 Champions Leagues, 2 UEFA Super Cups, 2 Club World Cups and 1 Spanish Super Cup. What more joy can a team ever give its fan, and the super boy is on the fifth ballon d'or, what more can a fan request from such club? grin

On the other hand, for barca? Hmmm pfttttt lipsrsealed
I still have this strong feeling the reason
why they've been making irrelevant noise is
simply because they just can't stand the thoughts
of that glorious C.boy coming to a 5-5 draw with their
midget despite the latter leading 4-1 years before.
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Blackhawk01: 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
Luckygurl:

Ahhh!! You're not alone girllll

Lmao!! Ice cream over makeup kit?? Way to go jare grin grin

We can't come and die untop make up undecided

Lol. We all can't dislike make-up na, we need girls to give us reasons why we should pick makeup over icecream jhor. sad.
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by edimolu2: 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
Draei:

Oh I see and when the goals starts dropping on
you guys like menstrual flows, This happens next.

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by makydebbie(f): 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Omo pastor that hates skirt? Let the world just end biko!

I love short skirts too, especially flared skirts. You wanna try picking your pen? wink lipsrsealed.

Lol. You know I'm gonna cut em wings if you fly too high. undecided
Hahahaha, Yea right! You suppose see popsi reaction the day I wore trouser to church. Rebellious meeeee... grin

I know right? It's sexy aff.

Come cut them off, I'm gonna soar. cheesy
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by QueenSekxy(f): 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Let the ladies talk fashion and girlie things, Since the guys are talking football. angry angry

Queensekxy, what powder product do you use?

Makydebbie, pumps or flats? cheesy

Tahrah, braids or weaves? tongue

Lalas247, what's your yansh secret? sad

hahaha..lol,,this thread don tire me oo,,savages upandan grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
Randy91:

bt like serious, it ll b very hard 4me to date any NL lady.....

cos of the kissing and telling wey dem dey yarn about for herecheesycheesy? I believe everybody no be d same.
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
Please no disses here, I need to teach these penaldo fans and madridistas some lessons here

how will you compare a legend to a mere penalty taker and tap in winger
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Draei: 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
BloodyWa.farian:

Just shut the fuccck up there. I see you trying to portray yourself as some alpha lord dictator when we all know that you are the very epitome of stupidity & imbecility, son of a whöre.
It is only those who do not know your nairaland history that would swallow your filth & take you seriously.

It's no secret that you have been thoroughly humiliated and dragged down the muddy waters by the good citizens of nairaland many times in several sections and it's a miracle that you are still alive.

You are nothing but a perverted chest beater never growing tired of his hobby. How can we ever forget how coogar dealt with your gory ass so much so that you had to be placed on life support to recover what little strength left in you.
Dimples called your bluff after she got tired of your incessant childish rants but you couldn't take up the gauntlet and stand your ground like a man with balls when she came charging with pure rage.
Missclassy rendered an accurate narrative of your pathetic life for all to see and you broke down in tears like little Wilson Tagbo when you couldn't withstand her firepower - the story of the weeping undergraduate is still very much told in nairaland till today.

And even now you have taken to asslicking and cavorting with firsteva and joseph other irresponsible scums with so much vigour, the same people that brutalised you and left you for dead.

All you are good at is empty boasts and lack the littlelest courage to even carry your own weight. You are not worth your market price in tomatoes. You boast a lot but scamper away like a frightened rat whenever real action comes.
No wonder your mouth is as wide as a badger's armpit. A worthless coward bastardo is what you really are.

See him forming saint when we all know that it is your stock in trade to rush to upload pictures of your opponents whenever e-duels occur. Lying conniving soft little bitc.h.
You are undisputably the most childish and immature nairalander whose stupidity is only surpassed by his weak ego.

Please your little priced secrets are scattered here and there all over NL so quit trying to claim invisibility.

Now you are worse off and more miserable than a defeated napoleon who just kept swinging his head from side to side at the Battle of WaterLoo.

Dirty skank!
shocked cry Daaaaaaamn!!! I should set
the RINGFIGHT right on....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by mhisbliss(f): 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
FTrebirth:

i didn't want to debate this issue before but this one got me. it got me because i used to think you were smarter than this.

just answer this simple question first, how many girls in this romance section are in their right senses? then read your post again and tell me you're intelligent.
i feel there's more you should add, let it all out grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Blackhawk01: 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hahaha..lol,,this thread don tire me oo,,savages upandan grin

grin grin cheesy grin grin

I don't know why we can't trash out issues and live in peace afterwards... The gender war could be tiring. sad sad

Someone just fired shots cheesy grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
lefulefu:
ehn sorry oocheesy.i don forget u are a blenze man like my paddy martin0 cheesy.
Na so boss. Blezz is life

1 Like

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by FTrebirth(m): 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
Draei:

Coming from a useless team who couldn't
beat Malaga home & away last season even
with the presence of a Neymar in the team.

and a team that graduated from liga 2 for the first time whooped you silly. the same team we beat 0 - 3 at their own home.

i won't call the name. you-know-who. grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Draei: 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
Please no disses here, I need to teach these penaldo fans and madridistas some lessons here

how will you compare a legend to a mere penalty taker and tap in winger
I still refuse to laugh at your jokes.
Any day any time, I'll always table FACTS
to shame your Referee-depending team...
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin

Your own madness na football, anything can happen, you go soon enter market. tongue
Football na my blood jare cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
For some reasons waffy people are,great with word
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
Draei:

I still refuse to laugh at your jokes.
Any day any time, I'll always table FACTS
to shame your Referee-depending team...
Which one is refree depending team again, Should we start bringing up games where you were helped by the match officials last season??
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Draei: 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
FTrebirth:

and a team that graduated from liga 2 for the first time whooped you silly. the same team we beat 0 - 3 at their own home.

i won't call the name. you-know-who. grin
Great you beat them but what did that add?
Nothing, than just 3 points..finite!

Now mine, I molested a Malaga, not only that, i
use their assess to snatch back the trophy from
you guys. Now that's thesame Malaga schooled
you niggurs home & away. C'mon...We rock!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
For some reasons waffy people are great with words

elcasico hmmm
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
greiboy:
For some reasons waffy people are,great with word
Ozil wants una wilshere number 10shirt

someone called him a ghost this week cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Luckygurl(f): 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. We all can't dislike make-up na, we need girls to give us reasons why we should pick makeup over icecream jhor. sad.

The only way I'll start doing conc makeup is if I'll have a makeup artist stand by always to do the magic on my face.

And you know what that entails financially...

So for now I'll humbly pass and make do with my powder and foundation till I get to that stage where I can afford the services of a professional mua.

I have other accessories to deal with and complement myself. Talk of shoes, bags name them wink
makydebbie:
Hahahaha.. grin grin
Iman is the bomb babe, it gives you this shiny look. cheesy

Yea, I'm not in Nigeria now tho, but here I've gotten an artist I'll model for.
makydebbie:
Hahahaha.. grin grin
Iman is the bomb babe, it gives you this shiny look. cheesy

Yea, I'm not in Nigeria now tho, but here I've gotten an artist I'll model for.

That's pretty cool and way too nice.
Keep up jare smiley
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
makeup with football.

Nah nah nah it doesn't go together....no way
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
makeup with football.

Nah nah nah it doesn't go together....no way
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Draei: 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Which one is refree depending team again, Should we start bringing up games where you were helped by the match officials last season??
Fire on! and I'll double it up
with games you guy have 'officially' won.

How do you see this picture, don't be
ashamed...Tell us biko.

Cc; edimolu2.

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Blackhawk01: 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha, Yea right! You suppose see popsi reaction the day I wore trouser to church. Rebellious meeeee... grin

I know right? It's sexy aff.

Come cut them off, I'm gonna soar. cheesy

Stubborn goat like you undecided

Don't try me, Deborah. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (37) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him / How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) / See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.