Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment (66763 Views)

Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence / Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) / Nigerian Maritime University: Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by NMUniversity: 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by NMUniversity: 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
ojotobor:

Thanks, I am very grateful for all your assistance to me and every member of the group

Hello,

Is there a way you can reapply before the deadline?

Spoke with the VC few minutes ago and she said you and all those that changed Dept should reapply because it would help record purposes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by NMUniversity: 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
nonyeesther:

Please when is it closing as I am interested in the above department

A week
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by nonyeesther(f): 2:22am On Jan 21, 2018
writeprof:

Thanks for the update. This is an opportunity for those who sent their application through NIPOST to confirm if their aplications have been delivered.
I was informed at Post Office in Okere road, Warri that they have letters returned to them as agents at the agents at the riverside told them the letters are not being collected from them. I was categorically to go and drop it myself as they cannot collect from me.
NMUniversity may need to pass this extension information to NIPOST.

Please, I sent you a dm, please reply
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by nonyeesther(f): 2:26am On Jan 21, 2018
Please can anyone help me submit the application whether by courier or in person. I will foot the bill. My baby has been sick at the moment and needs all my attention. Please help a sister before the deadline
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by nonyeesther(f): 2:31am On Jan 21, 2018
EngrVin:
Last date should be 19/20th I guess... Yes u can, sent mine through courier

EngrVin, I sent you a dm, please reply
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by writeprof(m): 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
nonyeesther:

Sorry, I didn't see your dm.
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by writeprof(m): 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
nonyeesther:

Sorry, I didn't see your dm. However, I think you can use a courier to send your application that is if the position you're applying for is still open.
I'm not based in Delta state. Where are you based?
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by ojotobor: 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
nonyeesther:
Please can anyone help me submit the application whether by courier or in person. I will foot the bill. My baby has been sick at the moment and needs all my attention. Please help a sister before the deadline
where are u staying?
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by ojotobor: 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
NMUniversity:

Hello,

Is there a way you can reapply before the deadline?

Spoke with the VC few minutes ago and she said you and all those that changed Dept should reapply because it would help record purposes.

thanks very much, I might be travelling on Tuesday ( because we have a department meeting tomorrow to consider semester results).. I hope Tuesday or Wednesday won't be too late

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by NMUniversity: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
[quote author=ojotobor post=64390343][/quote]

application is still opened till 12am on Fri.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by ojotobor: 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
NMUniversity:

application is still opened till 12am on Fri.
OK, thanks very much...
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by nonyeesther(f): 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
ojotobor:

where are u staying?

Lagos
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by nonyeesther(f): 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
writeprof:

Sorry, I didn't see your dm. However, I think you can use a courier to send your application that is if the position you're applying for is still open.
I'm not based in Delta state. Where are you based?

Yes, it is still open. I stay in lagos
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by writeprof(m): 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
nonyeesther:

Yes, it is still open. I stay in lagos

I stay in Ibadan. However, I can be of assistance. Send me mail- dwriteprof@gmail.com or call 08053824917
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by nonyeesther(f): 5:59am On Jan 22, 2018
writeprof:

I stay in Ibadan. However, I can be of assistance. Send me mail- dwriteprof@gmail.com or call 08053824917

Thanks, I really appreciate
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 22, 2018
Hope d problem between d two communities over d location name of the university is not affecting the running university

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by ZandaBright: 10:54am On Jan 23, 2018
I saw the message below on Vaguard newspaper and decided to share it for those who have been asking about how to get to Maritime University.
Anybody who have idea of the message below or who is aware of the road under construction can shed more light on it...God bless everybody and grant us our heart desires

It needs to be stated that, though by this day, the popular means of accessing Okerenkoko is by Water Transportation, this may not be for long when the ongoing Warri to Escravos road scheme, which is the Omadino –Okerenkoko- Escravos Tank Farm Road Project, is successfully executed. The road project is being undertaken by the Federal Government through the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), and when completed, will make Okerenkoko Community, and indeed, Gbaramatu Kingdom, accessible by road, from Warri in a matter of minutes.
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by much30: 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
yes. that's true, I confirmed the road project from one of their indigenes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by NMUniversity: 8:43am On Jan 24, 2018
NMUniversity:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

The application for Senior Lecturers, Lecturer I & II and Graduate assistants for the Department of Petroleum and Gas is still on going even though the deadline for others has passed.

This is due to the fact that ;

1. Approval for these departments came in when Advert had been sent out.

2. A lot experienced some challenges when trying to submit their application for these departments.

Same requirements as contained in the first advert

Those who successfully applied, kindly note that we would reach you soon with your interview details.

Once this is sorted out and Academic staff are on ground, Non Academic staff recruitment and Admission Processes would commence.

Keep checking this page and kindly Spread the News!

NMU... In Pursuit of Excellence

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by jungo: 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
Please I submitted my application last year (December) for the post of a graduate assistant, Electrical Engineering Department but without the references, I would like to know if it is too late to send my reference letters. The Friday deadline, does it apply strictly to the applications for Petroleum and Gas department. I want to send in my references today
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by ojotobor: 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
NMUniversity:

A week
Thanks very much, I have applied successfully, I am most grateful to you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by ObiEaka: 9:43am On Jan 27, 2018
Hi. NMUniversity thanks for your assistance and all the update I applied for graduate assistant mathematics department. Since December last year.just realised I sent 10 copies of my application instead of 15. Is there anything I can do about it. I sent the application thruogh DHL.
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by ObiEaka: 9:43am On Jan 27, 2018
Hi. NMUniversity thanks for your assistance and all the update I applied for graduate assistant mathematics department. Since December last year.just realised I sent 10 copies of my application instead of 15. Is there anything I can do about it? I sent the application thruogh DHL.
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by lunacol(m): 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
ObiEaka:
Hi. NMUniversity thanks for your assistance and all the update I applied for graduate assistant mathematics department. Since December last year.just realised I sent 10 copies of my application instead of 15. Is there anything I can do about it? I sent the application thruogh DHL.
I will advise you visit the school and complete the remaining copies although it has closed.
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by Chibexe: 8:53am On Feb 01, 2018
Anybody who wants to apply for petroleum and gas department and looking for someone in the community that will help them submit their application should reach me on 07030616510

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
Chibexe:
Anybody who wants to apply for petroleum and gas department and looking for someone in the community that will help them submit their application should reach me
Are they still receiving applications for Petroleum and Gas?
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by NMUniversity: 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to inform all prospective students that JAMB is required for admission consideration into Nigerian Maritime University (NMU).

NMU has started its admission process for the 2017/2018 academic session and an official advert would be posted here very soon to that effect. While that is coming up, prospective students that have written JAMB earlier and were not offered admission into any University, can indicate interest in NMU using JAMB's MARKETPLACE provided he/she meets the subject combination and NMU's Jamb cut-off that would be made know shortly.

NMU is already in the MARKETPLACE. JAMB would be contacting unadmitted students that are available in the marketplace based on our requests soon. Only those who accept and meet our requirements would be considered for admission.

Candidates would be contacted whether they chose NMU or not as University choice( one of the many advantages of the market place).
Once you accept, you must do a University change.

Lastly, NMU would be taking off with 3 pioneer faculties.

Listed below are the faculties and their respective departments
1. FACULTY OF TRANSPORT
Departments:
a. Transport Logistics Management
b. Marine Economics & Finance
c. Ports Management
d. Nautical Science

2. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
Departments
a. Marine Engineering
b. Civil
c. Electrical
d. Mechanical
e. Petroleum & Gas

3. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
Departments
a. Environmental management & pollution control
b. Metrology & Climate Change
c. fisheries & aquaculture
d. Marine Geology

KINDLY NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT SELLING ADMISSION FORMS! BEWARE OF FRAUDSTARS.

Our Website/portal would come live soon! Spread the good news.

NMU... in Pursuit of Excellence

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by ojotobor: 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
NMUniversity:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to inform all prospective students that JAMB is required for admission consideration into Nigerian Maritime University (NMU).

NMU has started its admission process for the 2017/2018 academic session and an official advert would be posted here very soon to that effect. While that is coming up, prospective students that have written JAMB earlier and were not offered admission into any University, can indicate interest in NMU using JAMB's MARKETPLACE provided he/she meets the subject combination and NMU's Jamb cut-off that would be made know shortly.

NMU is already in the MARKETPLACE. JAMB would be contacting unadmitted students that are available in the marketplace based on our requests soon. Only those who accept and meet our requirements would be considered for admission.

Candidates would be contacted whether they chose NMU or not as University choice( one of the many advantages of the market place).
Once you accept, you must do a University change.

Lastly, NMU would be taking off with 3 pioneer faculties.

Listed below are the faculties and their respective departments
1. FACULTY OF TRANSPORT
Departments:
a. Transport Logistics
b. Management
c. Marine Economics & Finance
d. Ports Management

2. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
Departments
a. Marine Engineering
b. Civil
c. Electrical
d. Mechanical
e. Petroleum & Gas

3. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
Departments
a. Environmental management & pollution control
b. Metrology & Climate Change
c. fisheries & aquaculture
d. Marine Geology

KINDLY NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT SELLING ADMISSION FORMS! BEWARE OF FRAUDSTARS.

Our Website/portal would come live soon! Spread the good news.

NMU... in Pursuit of Excellence

may God bless you for the good works

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by ocdeut(m): 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
ojotobor:

may God bless you for the good works
please I want to know if the interview for academic staffs has been conducted?
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by NMUniversity: 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
ocdeut:

please I want to know if the interview for academic staffs has been conducted?

No
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by seyialabi: 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
It's OK. Looking forward to the time it will be done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

A Trillion-tons Iceberg, 4 Times The Size Of London Broke-off Antarctica(photos) / The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) / Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.