Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment (66691 Views)

Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence / Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) / Nigerian Maritime University: Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by subcbouy: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
NMUniversity:

Sure is....
Just concluded her tenure as Dean Fac of Engineering, Uniport.

She is an embodiment of care, class and brains with a non tribal traits as is norm....

I can assure all that it would be exciting, fulfilling and engaging working with her.

Prof. Ongoebi Maureen Etebu( VC, Nigerian Maritime University, Okerenkoko, Delta State.)
Thanks for clarification.
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by subcbouy: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
NMUniversity:

Thought you should know better considering the fact that you know Prof.

She is a woman with a very rare trait of Integrity and super touch of excellence.
You don't command 80 national and international awards from world renown establishments by been shady.

It is this trait, coupled with her managerial skills and man management abilities, that made Ex President Goodluck E. J. appoint her NMU VC without having met her.

That said, I can assure all that this employment procedure is going to be as transparent as ever!

Those who merit it, would assuredly, get it.
Apology bro.
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by subcbouy: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
NMUniversity:

Thought you should know better considering the fact that you know Prof.

She is a woman with a very rare trait of Integrity and super touch of excellence.
You don't command 80 national and international awards from world renown establishments by been shady.

It is this trait, coupled with her managerial skills and man management abilities, that made Ex President Goodluck E. J. appoint her NMU VC without having met her.

That said, I can assure all that this employment procedure is going to be as transparent as ever!

Those who merit it, would assuredly, get it.
Apology bro.
I acted based on the comment. Good job, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by Ocheinstein(m): 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
Ok thanks. What do you think about this courier service usage?
silvaspecs:
IT'S NOT. Till 20th December!
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by doxame: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hello, will the nationwide strike of non academic staff affect the collection of application? Wouldn't want to waste time, money n energy going there this week please.
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by insperyadyou: 1:28am On Dec 03, 2017
doxame:
Hello, will the nationwide strike of non academic staff affect the collection of application? Wouldn't want to waste time, money n energy going there this week please.
please waste money to go there.
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by EngrVin: 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
Those that went there to submit application. Is there any other easier rough to the school? Or must one pass tru the sea with the aid of boat

insperyadyou:
please waste money to go there.
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by Wonder1844(m): 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
Will it be proper to attach school fees print out and clearance form as evidence for admission in a masters program?[

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by EngrVin: 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
Sure

Wonder1844:
Will it be proper to attach school fees print out and clearance form as evidence for admission in a masters program?[
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by Wonder1844(m): 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
Thanks
EngrVin:
Sure

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by Parko(m): 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
NMUniversity:

The Deer needs no schooling in the act of locating brooks in the depth of the desert.

Maritime is essentially about sea navigation and all it's attendant accessories show some navigating prowess people.
Good day Sir, please i intend visiting NMU to submit my application hope the ongoing non-academic staff strike will not pose as a barrier
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by EngrVin: 8:03am On Dec 07, 2017
It doesn't stop them from accepting application.. And also not a reason to extend the closing date

Parko:

Good day Sir, please i intend visiting NMU to submit my application hope the ongoing non-academic staff strike will not pose as a barrier
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by cogonnaya(m): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2017
Please when is the last day of subsmisson and can one make use courier service to submit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by EngrVin: 9:00am On Dec 07, 2017
Last date should be 19/20th I guess... Yes u can, sent mine through courier

cogonnaya:
Please when is the last day of subsmisson and can one make use courier service to submit.
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
Who has been to the institution in person please?
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by ocdeut(m): 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
please I want to know if I can send my references later (during interview) because two of my referee are not withing the country.
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by seyialabi: 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
EngrVin:
Last date should be 19/20th I guess... Yes u can, sent mine through courier

How sure can we be that the postal agencies will deliver the package?

I know how things work in such a place. A nasu staff is expected to collect the document, sign for it and receive. NMU may not have nasu yet though, maybe some contract or temporary staff. But a courier delivery is kind of risky.
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by EngrVin: 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
I sent mine through courier service. It took a week to be delivered from Kaduna to the school, it was received by Mr. Ebikeme Charles... I stand to be corrected, cos I don't know his title

seyialabi:

How sure can we be that the postal agencies will deliver the package?

I know how things work in such a place. A nasu staff is expected to collect the document, sign for it and receive. NMU may not have nasu yet though, maybe some contract or temporary staff. But a courier delivery is kind of risky.
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by Yajman: 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
NIPOST arent collecting CVs again.. Why?
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by EngrVin: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
NIPOST cannot deliver ur message cos of the school location... The sender must cross water to get to the school. I used a courier service and my documents spent four days in Delta state before it was finally delivered. I kept sending the company mails until they expained to me that the school location isnt easily reachable. Try faster services if u can't go to the school urself.
Cheers

Yajman:
NIPOST arent collecting CVs again.. Why?

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by seyialabi: 12:36am On Dec 13, 2017
EngrVin:
I sent mine through courier service. It took a week to be delivered from Kaduna to the school, it was received by Mr. Ebikeme Charles... I stand to be corrected, cos I don't know his title

OK. Thanks. I sent you a pm.
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by AmiableG: 12:11am On Dec 15, 2017
Must one cross water before he/she gets to the school
Isn't the school accessible through road?
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by EngrVin: 7:09am On Dec 15, 2017
So I was told. I had to ask a friend, Warri indigene and he confirmed affirmatively.

AmiableG:
Must one cross water before he/she gets to the school
Isn't the school accessible through road?
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by AmiableG: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
EngrVin:
So I was told. I had to ask a friend, Warri indigene and he confirmed affirmatively.

Thanks for the information
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by Eleba: 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
NMUniversity:

The Deer needs no schooling in the act of locating brooks in the depth of the desert.

Maritime is essentially about sea navigation and all it's attendant accessories show some navigating prowess people.

I could only get 2 recommendation letters from my referees, the third person is currently unavailable but can be reached by phone if the need should arise. Can I go ahead with the application submission with just the two?

I am totally bummed by it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by Ocheinstein(m): 5:38am On Dec 16, 2017
Just what I did
Wonder1844:
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by Ocheinstein(m): 5:40am On Dec 16, 2017
Go ahead with what you have. Some people don't even have up to two reference letters yet and have applied
Eleba:

I could only get 2 recommendation letters from my referees, the third person is currently unavailable but can be reached by phone if the need should arise. Can I go ahead with the application submission with just the two?

I am totally bummed by it.
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by Eleba: 10:31am On Dec 16, 2017
Ocheinstein:
Go ahead with what you have. Some people don't even have up to two reference letters yet and have applied

Oh! Great.

I just got into warri, hopefully it will be easy from here to the university and all worth it in the end.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by Ocheinstein(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2017
Good luck. But don't carry your reference letter yourself o.
Eleba:

Oh! Great.

I just got into warri, hopefully it will be easy from here to the university and all worth it in the end.
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by Eleba: 11:43am On Dec 16, 2017
Ocheinstein:
Good luck. But don't carry your reference letter yourself o.

Na wa o.

I intend to. The referees are not too keen about any extra burden.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by writeprof(m): 12:05am On Dec 17, 2017
Eleba:

Oh! Great.

Pls, I'll like to know how you moved from Warri to the place where you'll submit.
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by Eleba: 1:46am On Dec 17, 2017
writeprof:

Pls, I'll like to know how you moved from Warri to the place where you'll submit.

I haven't. I intend to on monday morning, by God's grace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike / A Trillion-tons Iceberg, 4 Times The Size Of London Broke-off Antarctica(photos) / The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.