Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Anambra Election: Police Warn IPOB, Deploy 26,000 Officers, 15 Gunboats - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Police Warn IPOB, Deploy 26,000 Officers, 15 Gunboats (16188 Views)

Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) / Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east / Governor Wine Donates 8 Gunboats To Nigerian Navy Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Police Warn IPOB, Deploy 26,000 Officers, 15 Gunboats by Nnamdiojukwu: 12:31am On Nov 14, 2017
optional1:

they are warning them now oh.. If bullet start flying and hitting people they will start calling ICC..
Na noise them the make,after all the noise Nnamdi make,where is he now?

l

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Police Warn IPOB, Deploy 26,000 Officers, 15 Gunboats by Nnamdiojukwu: 12:34am On Nov 14, 2017
Leez:

what is ds one saying undecided undecided
He said the counter terrorism unit of the police is deployed to deal decisively with the outlawed terrorist organization, therefore they should stay away to avoid calling ICC, UN,Donald trump etc.
Re: Anambra Election: Police Warn IPOB, Deploy 26,000 Officers, 15 Gunboats by GoldenChiddy: 12:36am On Nov 14, 2017
ggThere's a lot of igbo culture being promoted within the igbo-British community. Have a look at the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuZjPkvP-C8&list=PL1UutY7_uGmt-RkJ5NRGywNhmIMtIIjw9&index=3
Re: Anambra Election: Police Warn IPOB, Deploy 26,000 Officers, 15 Gunboats by cckalima: 12:39am On Nov 14, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
i am ndi igbo but i am not infested with the kanu virus that has affected you and spread to all the unemployed jobless youths in the south east.
Go sort yourself out.
your writing has clearly shown you are not one. what is I am ndi Igbo? or I am onye Igbo. can you say I am we Nigeria or I am a Nigerian. you are certainly from the other side I bugi nwa ayin qed

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Police Warn IPOB, Deploy 26,000 Officers, 15 Gunboats by Leez(m): 12:41am On Nov 14, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
He said the counter terrorism unit of the police is deployed to deal decisively with the outlawed terrorist organization, therefore they should stay away to avoid calling ICC, UN,Donald trump etc.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Police Warn IPOB, Deploy 26,000 Officers, 15 Gunboats by Leez(m): 12:42am On Nov 14, 2017
cckalima:
your writing has clearly shown you are not one. what is I am ndi Igbo? or I am onye Igbo. can you say I am we Nigeria or I am a Nigerian. you are certainly from the other side I bugi nwa ayin qed
them plenty hia
shameless children of hate claiming to be igbo
smh
Re: Anambra Election: Police Warn IPOB, Deploy 26,000 Officers, 15 Gunboats by Nnamdiojukwu: 12:42am On Nov 14, 2017
[quote author=Leez post=62354137][/quote]That is the picture of Onitsha suburb.
Re: Anambra Election: Police Warn IPOB, Deploy 26,000 Officers, 15 Gunboats by cckalima: 12:49am On Nov 14, 2017
Leez:

them plenty hia
smh
Anuohia if ur father buhari has Ignored them when they HV no arm we will be saved from all this now but because he is a sociopath like you that's why he reasoned from his anus like you killing them instead but it took his military light years to proscribe book haram . thunder fire all you
Re: Anambra Election: Police Warn IPOB, Deploy 26,000 Officers, 15 Gunboats by cckalima: 12:50am On Nov 14, 2017
Leez:

them plenty hia
smh
Anuohia if ur father buhari has Ignored them when they HV no arm we will be saved from all this now but because he is a sociopath like you that's why he reasoned from his anus like you killing them instead but it took his military light years to proscribe boko haram . thunder fire all you
Re: Anambra Election: Police Warn IPOB, Deploy 26,000 Officers, 15 Gunboats by Leez(m): 1:38am On Nov 14, 2017
cckalima:
Anuohia if ur father buhari has Ignored them when they HV no arm we will be saved from all this now but because he is a sociopath like you that's why he reasoned from his anus like you killing them instead but it took his military light years to proscribe book haram . thunder fire all you

buhari kwa?
mua nwa afo
Re: Anambra Election: Police Warn IPOB, Deploy 26,000 Officers, 15 Gunboats by tobiasbeecher: 5:06am On Nov 14, 2017
optional1:

If my dumb comment doesn't sit with you, why not move away instead of been dumb yourself by quoting a dumb comment...

Is not a most for you to vote sit @ the comfort of your home while others do what they feel is right for them to do...

Let the police shot anyone who tries to disrupt the election...
You actually asked the police to kill people who actually want to disrupt election? What happens to arresting them and prosecuting them in a competent court? Chai, we are in trouble in this country!
Re: Anambra Election: Police Warn IPOB, Deploy 26,000 Officers, 15 Gunboats by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 14, 2017
cckalima:
oh my bad, the mistake is from my phone. Auto correct ish. That doesn't still negate the fact that i am a full blooded igbo man with a strong stance that Anambra belongs to One Nigeria and all of us will go en masse and exercise our franchise come November 18th amidst threats issued by Ipob terrorists.
Re: Anambra Election: Police Warn IPOB, Deploy 26,000 Officers, 15 Gunboats by Agentsmith002: 6:31am On Nov 14, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
oh my bad, the mistake is from my phone. Auto correct ish. That doesn't still negate the fact that i am a full blooded igbo man with a strong stance that Anambra belongs to One Nigeria and all of us will go en masse and exercise our franchise come November 18th amidst threats issued by Ipob terrorists.
. this is a bare faced lie

ur post history gave you away as a yoribastardt

anumanu

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Police Warn IPOB, Deploy 26,000 Officers, 15 Gunboats by Yyeske(m): 6:38am On Nov 14, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

You actually asked the police to kill people who actually want to disrupt election? What happens to arresting them and prosecuting them in a competent court? Chai, we are in trouble in this country!
The group has been branded a terrorist group and any member can be killed at sight, be guided.
Re: Anambra Election: Police Warn IPOB, Deploy 26,000 Officers, 15 Gunboats by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 14, 2017
Agentsmith002:
. this is a bare faced lie

ur post history gave you away as a yoribastardt

anumanu
hey bro my dad is 4rm Abia state mum is from Anambra. My name is Eze Nwachukwu Emeka a full blooded and true igbo son.
We the igbos stand on One Nigeria.
Ipob is an irresponsible element and the igbo boys of Shekau
Re: Anambra Election: Police Warn IPOB, Deploy 26,000 Officers, 15 Gunboats by Agentsmith002: 7:53am On Nov 14, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
hey bro my dad is 4rm Abia state mum is from Anambra. My name is Eze Nwachukwu Emeka a full blooded and true igbo son.
We the igbos stand on One Nigeria.
Ipob is an irresponsible element and the igbo boys of Shekau
. no be only eze na obi

yeye man

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Police Warn IPOB, Deploy 26,000 Officers, 15 Gunboats by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 14, 2017
Because IPOB is peaceful and non-violent grin

I can't imagine why anybody would label IPOB a terrorist organization, can you?

Mr President has not put a foot wrong in how he has handled IPOB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun 2018: Osinbajo Leads APC Chieftains To Mega Rally In Osun / Buhari To Inaugurate 8 New Coaches, 2 Locomotives For Abuja-kaduna Train Service / Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.