Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? (21243 Views)

This Man Doesn't Want To Stop Visiting Me / Black Man Doesn't Evolve! / Why Do Women Feel Used If A Man Doesn't Fullfil Their Promises After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Ishilove: 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
Konquest:

^^^^^^
Lies! How can you not engage in sex
for 5 good years? One week abstinence
is not easy for a full-blooded man. grin

Nature abhors a vacuum.

It is only if you have diabetes that it will
interfere with your sex life seriously.
Please speak for yourself alone. I personally know someone who hasn't had sex in 11 years and the fellow is bouncing and healthy.

Nature has a way of expressing itself. When the sac is too full it releases some of the semen via wet dreams so there's no case of the testes being full to overflowing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Konquest: 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ay04z:
diz my 3rd year without it. Still living fine
^^^^^^
Something may be wrong somewhere.
3 years without doing it?

I don't believe or do you have diabetes
which reduces libido?
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Ishilove: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Fo elenu..fo mi lobo talks you both had.
He should go get himself a girlfriend and stop disturbing us with his sexually charged posts.
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by praxisnetworks: 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ishilove:

He should go get himself a girlfriend and stop disturbing us with his sexually charged posts.

Think he's badly into you...
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
Is it not yesterday that i saw a thread where the op said the less sperm u ejaculate the more healthier and stronger u are.today its the more sperm u ejaculate the less likely u are to have prostrate cancer.na wich one we go come do? cheesy.

1 Like

Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by praxisnetworks: 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Think he's badly into you.....
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Ishilove: 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Think he's badly into you.....
Nope, I don't think so. I just think he just loves trolling.

Maybe deep down he wants to 'fomi l'obo'. Oniranu tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Ishilove: 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
lefulefu:
Is it not yesterday that i saw a thread where the op said the less sperm u ejaculate the more healthier and stronger u are.today its the more sperm u ejaculate the less likely u are to have prostrate cancer.na wich one we go come do? cheesy.
Do am half way cheesy
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ishilove:
Do am half way cheesy
wich one come be half way again?cheesy
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by praxisnetworks: 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Nope, I don't think so. I just think he just loves trolling.

Maybe deep down he wants to 'fomi l'obo'. Oniranu tongue tongue
GBE obo e fun now

3 Likes

Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Ishilove: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
praxisnetworks:

GBE obo e fun now
Oya let him come and carry the obo
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Konquest: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Nigga, you have a lot of sexual tension emanating from you. I mean, it is so obvious from the recent sexual threads you have been creating.

You badly need to get laid in a godly and wholesome manner.
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
@ Ishilove

The focus of the post/thread is on regular ejaculation
and Prostate Cancer prevention.

I even did my PSA test again this year
and it was normal. This is to DETECT
prostate cancer in men early and I encourage
all men to do annual tests especially
if you are over 40 years old as it is the
#1 cause of cancer in men just as Breast
Cancer is the #1 cause of cancer in
women!

Maybe it is you (Ishilove) who has the sexual
tension...! wink
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by praxisnetworks: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Oya let him come and carry the obo
Are you sexually deprived?

Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Ishilove: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
Konquest:

^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^

Maybe it is you (Ishilove) who has the sexual
tension wink
Lol. Nah, I don't have that kinda tension. The only tension bothering me is how to meet up with deadlines and expand my horizon smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Konquest: 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Please speak for yourself alone. I personally know someone who hasn't had sex in 11 years and the fellow is bouncing and healthy.

Nature has a way of expressing itself. When the sac is too full it releases some of the semen via wet dreams so there's no case of the testes being full to overflowing
^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^
@ Ishilove

Tell that to the marines! The male sex energy
is very powerful.

11 years? grin

On the other handhand, how old is this
person you said you personally know?

Don't tell me it is a reverend father!? grin
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Ishilove: 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
lefulefu:
wich one come be half way again?cheesy

Ishilove:

You ejaculate halfway by pouring small out and holding the rest back in. 50:50 tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Ishilove: 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
Konquest:

^^^^^^^^^
@ Ishilove

Tell that to the marines! The male sex energy
is powerful.

11 years? grin

On the other handhand, how old is this
person you said you personally know?

In his 40s

1 Like

Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ishilove:

hm na wa ocheesy
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by praxisnetworks: 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ishilove:

In his 40s
Your husband? It explains the ultra charged sexual energy you're emitting upandan
No wonder ngcobop is in overdrive
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Konquest: 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ishilove:

In his 40s
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
@Ishilove
OK...!

Well if he is not a Reverend Father
then he might be doing the "jerk" chicken
formula. Even some Rev. Fathers have been
known to stray and have fathered children. grin

This is the REAL WORLD. Real-life situation
shows that most men have sex at least
ONCE a week. So what are we saying?

A person might have erectile dysfunction
as a result of diabetes or may be experiencing
Male Menopause, which is the lack of male
hormones or TESTOSTERONE in the body.
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Konquest:

^^^^^^
Lies! How can you not engage in sex
for 5 good years? One week abstinence
is not easy for a full-blooded man. grin

Nature abhors a vacuum.

It is only if you have diabetes that it will
interfere with your sex life seriously.
I swear, I no just have time for sex,nah person wey chop belle full dey Bleep o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by terrezo2002(m): 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
NgcoboP:
Risk of prostate cancer goes up. Regular ejaculation is associated with dramatically decreased incidence of prostate cancer.

Frequent Orgasm May Protect Against Certain Cancers

So that's one potential health effect: ceasing ejaculation means you're more likely to get cancer.

Avoid prostrate cancer.
Lies from the pit of hell. If you are not married, avoid sex . Do not fornicate or engage in any other sexual immorality. Not ejaculating will not cause anything.

1 Like

Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Do am half way cheesy
Aunty is that your baby.
If it is then why is the rumors,that you are single and baldly searching.
Seriously people can spoil some ones nameoo.
U need to do something to stop the rumour
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
terrezo2002:

Lies from the pit of hell. If you are not married, avoid sex . Do not fornicate or engage in any other sexual immorality. Not ejaculating will not cause anything.
werey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Konquest: 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
BabaOwen:
I swear, I no just have time for sex,nah person wey chop belle full dey Bleep o
^^^^^^
@BabaOwen

I hear you loud and clear! grin
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Belafonte(m): 11:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Ewo tun leleyi bayii?

1 Like

Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 16, 2017
Ishilove:

Is _oral sex permissible in a lawful marriage? Well, since the scriptures don't specifically forbid then I guess it is permissible. All these funny styles are also not expressly forbidden so your 'friend' can carry go grin

Which one is 'eating snail' nitori Olohun? cheesy

that is my guy ramdueters word for cunnilingus. double entendre as you hate eating snails . cheesy
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Ishilove: 1:18am On Nov 16, 2017
oyb:

that is my guy ramdueters word for cunnilingus. double entendre as you hate eating snails . cheesy
I don't hate eating snails. I simply just don't. It's a taboo in my place of origin

You men and your naughty slangs. Cunnilingus is eating snails, ehn? Lmao! cheesy
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Obodo999(m): 1:24am On Nov 16, 2017
Rubbish post..... story for the fukboy to believe.
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by praxisnetworks: 1:37am On Nov 16, 2017
Ishilove:

Nigga, you have a lot of sexual tension emanating from you. I mean, it is so obvious from the recent sexual threads you have been creating.

Lalas247 this is the wake-up call for we to collabo after all this while.
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by praxisnetworks: 1:39am On Nov 16, 2017
BabaOwen:
bullshit, there was a time I didn't have sex for more than 5 years
Your pipes are rusted and blocked... Pray against low sperm count.

1 Like

Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by anonimi: 1:51am On Nov 16, 2017
Ishilove:
I don't hate eating snails. I simply just don't. It's a taboo in my place of origin

You men and your naughty slangs. Cunnilingus is eating snails, ehn? Lmao! cheesy

No wahala. You won't be expected to eat snails in this context. wink
Lollipop tinz tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive / The Woman With Two Vagina (photos) / Meet The Lady With The Biggest Booty In Africa(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.