Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,111 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:36 AM

What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? (21233 Views)

This Man Doesn't Want To Stop Visiting Me / Black Man Doesn't Evolve! / Why Do Women Feel Used If A Man Doesn't Fullfil Their Promises After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by praxisnetworks: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
TruthHurts70:

Shut the fucck up and watch from the sideline.
Nay..not until I know what she's done!
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lyssa:
Well most of the men she slept with were actually people she hoped will marry her, she is too desperate for marriage. Men enter her panties with just one word, I WILL MARRY YOU.
Lyssa, are you serious? I can't believe this....I could sense something fugal from her use of words but never knew it has gotten to this extent.
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lyssa:
Now you know. she is a very fat lady, almost obese, and very horney, she doesn't miss any opportunity she gets to spread her fat legs. it's a shame.
Now I get it! As funny as it is, it's still difficult to fathom in this modern age. You must know her very well to be able to give that concise description. Lol @obese and very horney... you definitely know her very well.
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Lalas247(f): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
praxisnetworks:

So you found love?
In a hopeless place cc riri grin
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Lyssa(f): 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
BestieSome:
Now I get it! As funny as it is, it's still difficult to fathom in this modern age. You must know her very well to be able to give that concise description. Lol @obese and very horney... you definitely know her very well.
yes I do.
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lyssa:
yes I do.
oooh really! Tell me something please. She must be a friend of yours. Have you been able to discuss this with her cos the disgrace is out of this world?
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by captainking(m): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
NgcoboP:
Risk of prostate cancer goes up. Regular ejaculation is associated with dramatically decreased incidence of prostate cancer.

Frequent Orgasm May Protect Against Certain Cancers

So that's one potential health effect: ceasing ejaculation means you're more likely to get cancer.

Avoid prostrate cancer.
Let your iyawo.. Isilove come and answer this one.. Hehehe
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Lyssa(f): 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
BestieSome:
It's just a shame. I'm trying to imagine how desperate would a lady be to just get laid anyhow... physical appearance? loneliness? marriage proposal? I don't think so. She's just a nymphomaniac.
lolzzz. loneliness I guess grin
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Ishilove: 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
praxisnetworks:

I don't fight... But God fights for me... Your season of reckoning is here..
Grow up, Ngobop. Seriously this is getting boring.
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lyssa:
She isn't my friend, I don't make friends with prostitutes.
Okay, that's fine dear. What's going on with ladies on NL these days? Couple of days ago I read about a lady being disgraced online haven committed same atrocity.
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Lyssa(f): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
BestieSome:
Okay, that's fine dear. What's going on with ladies on NL these days? Couple of days ago I read about a lady being disgraced online haven committed same atrocity.
kashyybaby?
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Ishilove: 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lmao!! cheesy cheesy

And they come crawling out of the woodworks like roaches in the dark. Jobless cowards who hide behind alternates to project their self loathing and utter dissatisfaction at life.

1 Like

Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by praxisnetworks: 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ishilove:

Grow up, Ngobop. Seriously this is getting boring.
Who's that?
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lyssa:
lolzzz. loneliness I guess grin
Lol, loneliness ke? I disagree to agree with that! you know it can't be that alone that's the truth. For her to have slept with virtually every guy that comes her way, she must be operating at a frequency beyond this world grin
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lyssa:
kashyybaby?
Lolzzz, exactly! cheesy
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Ishilove: 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
Some people are going to implode with all the hate they feel for someone who doesn't give two fvcks about their existence! Rotfl!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Woman With Two Vagina (photos) / Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive / Meet The Lady With The Biggest Booty In Africa(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.