Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? (20651 Views)

When A Man Doesn't Have Another Option / This Man Doesn't Want To Stop Visiting Me / Black Man Doesn't Evolve! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Ishilove: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Because Ishilove na my person.
kiss kiss

I know how to deal with them o, my darling. wink

Their pained rantings is just another form of distraction for me on Nairaland. Nobody can cyberbully Ishilove because dem never born that person cheesy cheesy
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by SalomonKane: 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Because Ishilo ve na my person.
I see. And Lyssa?
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by IkpuMmadu: 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ishilove:

You ejaculate halfway by pouring small out and holding the rest back in. 50:50 tongue

If you had been a man you should know once the semen comes ...no holding back..depending on the tightness of the Toto...ask okeikpu

1 Like

Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Ishilove: 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

If you had been a man you should know once the semen comes ...no holding back..depending on the tightness of the Toto...ask okeikpu
Lmaaaaao!!

Do y'all like have an Association of Nairaland Obscene Usernames or something? cheesy cheesy
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by IkpuMmadu: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ishilove:

Lmaaaaao!!

Do y'all like have an Association of Nairaland Obscene Usernames or something? cheesy cheesy

Do you have okeikpu ...what's that with my name..it's just the way we roll

Ikpu gi odi tight so that I can calculate my ejaculation time
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by makydebbie(f): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ishilove:

kiss kiss

I know how to deal with them o, my darling. wink

Their pained rantings is just another form of distraction for me on Nairaland. Nobody can cyberbully Ishilove because dem never born that person cheesy cheesy
Chai but wetin you do? See alternates on top your matter. embarassed
I actually love reading your posts here. tongue

SalomonKane:
I see. And Lyssa?
Sheybi na Eva? Na my person too na why the thing dey make me vess and I no fit talk.
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Ishilove: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Chai but wetin you do? See alternates on top your matter. embarassed
I actually love reading your posts here. tongue
Wetin I do? Long story short, I made the mistake of joining a BBM group that brought me in contact with a particularly vile and nasty human being. What you saw on this thread is the end result. Luckily for me I borrowed myself brain and left the group for her on the 31st of December, 2016.

Can't have useless things in my horizon wink
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by makydebbie(f): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ishilove:

Wetin I do? Long story short, I made the mistake of joining a BBM group that brought me in contact with a particularly vile and nasty human being. What you saw on this thread is the end result. Luckily for me I borrowed myself brain and left the group for her on the 31st of December, 2016.

Can't have useless things in my horizon wink
This matter pass me, lemme leave this to the elders since na offline beef. lipsrsealed embarassed

Take care sis. kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Ishilove: 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
This matter pass me, lemme leave this to the elders since na offline beef. lipsrsealed embarassed

Take care sis. kiss kiss
Real offline beef, although na she dey beef me. As for me, I can't expend valuable creative and mental energy beefing cyberspace nonentities when I have more important issues occupying my mind.

Take care dear kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by SalomonKane: 5:29am On Nov 18, 2017
makydebbie:

Take care sis. kiss kiss
Do not believe everything you read and never believe anything you're told without first digging out the facts. I've told you this often.

I would have hoped you'd have asked FirstEva what actually happened? Please do let her thrill you with some very lewd and lurid tales.

1 Like

Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by makydebbie(f): 5:51am On Nov 18, 2017
SalomonKane:
Do not believe everything you read and never believe anything you're told without first digging out the facts. I've told you this often.

I would have hoped you'd have asked FirstEva what actually happened? Please do let her thrill you with some very lewd and lurid tales.
See, this whole issue is none of my business. I just dropped " angry angry" you were the one that called me back here. When Ishy mentioned offline stuffs, I knew there was more to everything.
Ishy and Eva, I'm cool with them. They're both adults, I'm not about to start playing middle man and be listening to stories.

1 Like

Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 18, 2017
makydebbie:
See, this whole issue is none of my business. I just dropped " angry angry" you were the one that called me back here. When Ishy mentioned offline stuffs, I knew there was more to everything.
Ishy and Eva, I'm cool with them. They're both adults, I'm not about to start playing middle man and be listening to stories.
kiss goodmorning
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by makydebbie(f): 5:53am On Nov 18, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
kiss goodmorning
Morning dear. kiss

1 Like

Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 18, 2017
makydebbie:
Morning dear. kiss
This is my only moniker I think you tried to mention me there is only 1 Piiko on NL and I am sure you can tell who that is wink
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by SalomonKane: 5:59am On Nov 18, 2017
makydebbie:
E.O.D
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by makydebbie(f): 6:08am On Nov 18, 2017
SalomonKane:
E.O.D
And you mentioned me, you even said I should ask Eva about the issue. Now you're saying a different thing. K.

1 Like

Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by makydebbie(f): 6:08am On Nov 18, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
This is my only moniker I think you tried to mention me there is only 1 Piiko on NL and I am sure you can tell who that is wink
Oh okay. wink

1 Like

Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by SalomonKane: 6:11am On Nov 18, 2017
makydebbie:
And you mentioned me, you even said I should ask Eva about the issue. Now you're saying a different thing. K.
Let's not drag this issue anymore, okay. All is said and done. Live and let live die. grin
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by kobarney(m): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2017
yeyerolling:
Trash. Science go just dey deceive una. My grand dad had 7 wives. Prostrate cancer still kill am

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Okeikpu(m): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Lmaaaaao!!

Nne biko rapu IkpuMmadu n lets talk abt something more searious BIKO ACHOLUM ITA UKWU'A
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Ejaculate: 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Ejaculate half way. Its safer that way
you know next to notting about fluid mechanics neuron motor functional operation of a live na.ked dick in action. not even the gods can hinder ejaculated viscose sperm running through a hallo chamber at the speed of light combined with gravity.

meanwhile those of you mentioning me should desist from doing so or face my wrath as I get not less than 100 mentions. abeg mak una allow me know my try mention!

3 Likes

Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ejaculate:
you know next to notting about fluid mechanics neuron motor functional operation of a live na.ked dick in action. not even the gods can hinder ejaculated viscose sperm running through a hallo chamber at the speed of light combined with gravity.

meanwhile those of you mentioning me should desist from doing so or face my wrath as I get not less than 100 mentions. abeg mak una allow me know my try mention!
A red hot iron rod well timed through your flesh will stop you instantaneously
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by JacksonD7: 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
NgcoboP:
Risk of prostate cancer goes up. Regular ejaculation is associated with dramatically decreased incidence of prostate cancer.

Frequent Orgasm May Protect Against Certain Cancers

So that's one potential health effect: ceasing ejaculation means you're more likely to get cancer.

Avoid prostrate cancer.

Tell that to the masturbation addicts recovering on the Nofap subreddit. See if they won't boo you to hell.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
JacksonD7:

Tell that to the masturbation addicts recovering on the Nofap subreddit. See if they won't boo you to hell.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/
You one of em? Shame.
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by JacksonD7: 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
NgcoboP:

You one of em? Shame.

There's nothing shameful about getting your life in order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairalander Pre-wedding Pics / Guys!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Handsome You Are. / My Pre-Wedding Photos; Traditional Wedding Is On December 16th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.