Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Do I Have To Confess My Adultery To My Spouse? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do I Have To Confess My Adultery To My Spouse? (11006 Views)

Shout Out To My Spouse! / Living Without My Spouse For 6 Months (At Least) / My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Have To Confess My Adultery To My Spouse? by akinolasam: 10:05am On Apr 05, 2010
TO U ALL NAIRALANDERS

SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL WHO HAD TAKEN TIME OUT TO GIVE VALUABLE ADVICE ON THE SUBJECT POSTED IN THIS THREAD.

U HAVE HELPED ME IN GIVING RIGHT AND UNCOMPROMISING ADVICE/COUNSEL TO A FELLOW IN NEED.

THE ISSUE IS RESOLVED BUT IN A WAY WE MAY ALL BE EXPECTING.

THE HUBBY FOUND OUT WITH EVIDENTS TOO. CONFRONTED THE WIFEY. SHE WAS NOT SOBER AND THE MARRIAGE IS IN SERIOUS STORM NOW. IN FACT THE LADY HAD MOVED OUT OF THE MATRIMONIAL HOME AFTER THE HUBBY DISCOVERED HER "SHOWS"
Re: Do I Have To Confess My Adultery To My Spouse? by Amigoz(f): 10:57am On Apr 05, 2010
wow!! did u have to type all dat in CAPS undecided
Re: Do I Have To Confess My Adultery To My Spouse? by idowugbemi(m): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2011
pls dont,but dont do that again.it might be temptation but confess your sin to GOD for forgiveness.also your husband might also commit such offence before.so pls stop it and do not try it again.
Re: Do I Have To Confess My Adultery To My Spouse? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2011
i have not read any responses yet, but i need more details on the cheating. was it a one time thing, or is it an affair? are you telling her/him (don't know if you are a guy or girl yet) because you feel guilty, or for another reason? if it's just to relieve your guilt and it's a one time thing that you swear you will never do again, i think i would advise you to keep it to yourself UNLESS there is a way that he/she might find out from the outside. if it's an affair, then you must confess because some decisions about whether or not to stay in the marriage need to be made, and your spouse needs complete information.
that's my advice in a nutshell. i'll go back and read and see if you provided more details.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have To Confess My Adultery To My Spouse? by flakey94: 11:33am On Nov 10, 2012
This is a tough one....You might want to ask yourself why exactly you want to confess. If its because you feel guilty and you feel fessing up will make YOU feel better? then don't cos again you are being selfish and in trying to lighten your burden will only hurt your partner and nothing more. If however you feel sorry and want to change your ways and you need your partner's help and support then you can go ahead but remember there are consequences for your action...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Son Named After Wife's First Love. / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu / Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.