Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship (51814 Views)

Lady’s Relationship In Crisis As Husband Finds N35 Million Saved In Her Account / A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart / Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by IAMSASHY(f): 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
undecided y wl she post d pix in d first place, na pple like una dey worship celebraties, Mtchewww
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by menwongo(m): 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
Those in support of Gov.Okorocha to erect a statue of the entire Super Eagles Team that beat Argentina yesterday, say #EYE"

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by itsandi(m): 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
insecure grin
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Threebear(m): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
cry
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by myfantasies(f): 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
That was how my ex banned me from watching and listening to trey songz just cos i said he looks cute

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Mrnairalandd: 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
Guys never end up with this kind woman

If you really understand the game she is playing here

These stupid hoes have a way of bringing in what is not so as to balance their stupidity

Did you see her bringing “he liked celebrity picture

All she is trying to achieve by saying this is to ensure that the boyfriend is equally blamed or hold responsible for what she did

These type of woman ll come up with anything to drag you into their mess.

If you catch this kind of lady cheating, don’t be surprised when she says you talk to your mum on the phone too much.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Michelle55: 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
This one did not shock me o.

The greatest shock you can receive in life is having sex with your pregnant wife and suddenly the hand of the child in her womb grabbed your dick and say " Papa abeg see my eye ooo
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by potbelly(m): 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
Like me yeah? wink
IamLaura:
Her bf must be short and have a potbelly.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Maisillion(m): 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
See the selfish Mofo! He been dey self-service ontop nudes of other ladies but no wan make the lady enjoy same privilege grin
Thats Called "Separation Of Power" grin
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Kobicove(m): 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
I stand with your boyfriend on this

There's nothing wrong with fancying a yeyebrity...but why should you make a public show of it and end up embarrassing your partner? undecided
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Kwenty: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
He is feeling insecured and yet does same thing he feels insecured about... toy toy boyfriend.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Ezarazo(m): 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
ashjay001:
All d guys in that pics are muscle men!? Probably, loverboy is thin as stick!gringrin
my thought hehe[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by ismail4sure: 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
hunm, December is near every guyz now looking for the unnecessary excuse

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by ismail4sure: 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
See the selfish Mofo! He been dey self-service ontop nudes of other ladies but no wan make the lady enjoy same privilege grin
hunm, December is near every guyz now looking for the unnecessary excuse
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by zomby(m): 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
@ Topic: You are a bloody fooI

How would you feel if your boy friend starts to post the pictures of Beyoncé and Kim K (half naked) on his Instagram page? How would you look in front of your girlfriends?

And you wonder why you are still not married....Grow up, show class, have pride and display quality character.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Diso60090(m): 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
How your guy nor go dey fear" wey you nor dey let banana wey dey your area rest
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by OhiOfIhima: 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
Michelle55:
This one did not shock me o.

The greatest shock you can receive in life is having sex with your pregnant wife and suddenly the hand of the child in her womb grabbed your dick and say " Papa abeg see my eye ooo
Hahhahahhaha. No chuk me chukchuk ooo
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by VeriteMFBank: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Procrastination is Opportunity's Assassin...
Why wait and let this Opportunity pass you by?
Start calling now; 08099995777, 08089318847

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Ishilove: 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
LIES.

Anything for clicks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by enigmaticlion: 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
KreativGenius:

People are so insecure thesedays! Anything ticks them off
the guy must be a jobless, skinny, vision-less fool from the land of the rising cat
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
enigmaticlion:
the guy must be a jobless, skinny, vision-less fool from the land of the rising cat

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by davillian(m): 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
When we don chop pkomo bele full and we wan free the babe ehn.
Anything she does is a red card offence
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
I don't know y ladies won't not let this guy be
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Why wont her boyfriend be intimidated? Anthony Joshua is rich, he's masculine, he's handsome and above all,he's a superstar.

And would possibly have a MONSTER COCK TOO
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by IamLaura(f): 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
potbelly:
Like me yeah? wink
Lol yes
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by gerreer13: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
Intriguing

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by potbelly(m): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Alright then... wink
IamLaura:

Lol yes
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by staymore: 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
Just as Beyonce is my crush and this same AJ is my wife's crush. Each time she sees Beyonce twerking she calls on me to come watch my girlfriend Beyonce shaking her bombom anyhow. It's always a joke, just fun because I will not even meet Beyonce anywhere.

The guy is an unserious guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Businessideas: 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
Yoruba demon grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by freeman95(m): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Your boyfriend is a jealous fiend grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by freeman95(m): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Businessideas:
Yoruba demon grin grin

Haha u nko igbo villain grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.