Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship (51805 Views)

Lady’s Relationship In Crisis As Husband Finds N35 Million Saved In Her Account / A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart / Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by gozzlin: 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ginaz:
Na WA, I no just get anything to say.

Why bring it online? And so? Move on gini.

You meant move on biko?
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by eph12(m): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
A. Who's AJ in that picture sef?
B. How are we sure she's not just trying to catch AJ's attention?
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by isalegan2: 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
ashjay001:
All d guys in that pics are muscle men!? Probably, loverboy is thin as stick!gringrin

Actually most of those guys look like homos. Maybe the boyfriend was just offended because it made the girl look cheap displaying semi nude men on her social page.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Codes151(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
DozieInc:
All them "celebrity freaks".
i tire

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Codes151(m): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
Posting it as what?? Okay u Dey see mikel wife post cr7? U Dey craze??
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by BluntBoy(m): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkleeeeeeeeeribaba
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
dizziz zerious oooo

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by ashjay001(m): 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
isalegan2:

Actually most of those guys look like homos. Maybe the boyfriend was just offended because it made the girl look cheap displaying semi nude men on her social page.

U wishgringrin

From a nigga that likes pics of half-clad babes!
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Amarabae(f): 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mumu insecured guy

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by sinceraconcept(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
muminatmustapha:
I don't know y ladies won't not let this guy be
its initial gra gra. that's how most girls crush big celebrities that are just reigning. it will go down the drain when the celeb becomes a household name. . Guys also feel jealous especially when the celebrity happens to be good looking and successful . Amir Khan was jealous because of Anthony Johnson's success in the same career with his even though Amir Khan is far more handsome than Joshua but he's intimidated by the sudden success of the guy that sweeps the likes of Amir out of seen for the moment.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Michelle55: 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
OhiOfIhima:
Hahhahahhaha. No chuk me chukchuk ooo
I tells you
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Why wont her boyfriend be intimidated? Anthony Joshua is rich, he's masculine, he's handsome and above all,he's a superstar.

as in
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by iamstrong(m): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
utter rubbish.....your boyfriend is green with envy
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by sinceraconcept(m): 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
Success attracts everybody. If you're successful,everybody is your girlfriend,boyfriend,father,mother,sister,brother. Who gives a damn about this guy before,even I've been hearing about him since around last year and 2015,he wasn't that popular and hasn't broken records like he has done now. Upon all his pictures that get posted then,no lady ever said he's handsome or ever had any crush on him. the guy was ignored then,women don't make any comment about him,he was seen as just another boxer in Diaspora that's trying to make it. Joshua is handsome but not exceptionally handsome,not the type of Elvis Presley that has always been noticed for his goodlooks even before fame,Joshua is the type that women wouldn't look twice before he got famous but as this fame started developing and dude was getting extremely popular,he broke a world record as the 2017 world's best heavy weight wrestler and the juicy title put other records he has broken to spotlight and everybody wants to be associated with him,kings and noble men want to be seen with him,that was when women started noticing him and crushing on him. I'm really happy for the guy today because when he wasn't popular in Nigeria before this year,nobody cared about him,nobody gave him much support except some loyal patriotic fans. Dude should just be careful with Nigerian women,they get attracted to his success and wealth,dude shouldn't even try loving them if they ever meet in UK,he should Bleep them and leave them because if the fame and money they are after happen to nosedive or anything of such which I pray never happens to him,those Nigerian girls would be the ones bashing him

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Paulreports(m): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
Insecurity at its peak
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by birdsview(m): 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Your boyfriend is an insecure whimp....no,Bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by tooth4tooth: 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
JamaicanLove:

And would possibly have a MONSTER COCK TOO
Babe, e be like you dey like am big oo wink
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Elf912: 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
KreativGenius:
Come to think of it, let's read the topic of this thread slowly...

" How the photo of Anthony Joshua broke her Relationship " ...Lol. A mere fkcen photo. LMAO grin

I couldn't help but laugh in spiritual powers. That's a sign that she has an insecure cheating idiot for a boyfriend. She should dump his ass and get an AJ lookalike.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Burgerlomo: 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
royalamour:
So she mean that Anthony Joshua asks her out now, she will turn him down?

4 where hell no
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Jsaviour(f): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
I wonder how some people think that relationship or marriage gives you the right to treat another as a property that can't do any normal thing that makes him/her happy.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Jsaviour(f): 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
sinceraconcept:
Success attracts everybody. If you're successful,everybody is your girlfriend,boyfriend,father,mother,sister,brother. Who gives a damn about this guy before,even I've been hearing about him since around last year and 2015,he wasn't that popular and hasn't broken records like he has done now. Upon all his pictures that get posted then,no lady ever said he's handsome or ever had any crush on him. the guy was ignored then,women don't make any comment about him,he was seen as just another boxer in Diaspora that's trying to make it. Joshua is handsome but not exceptionally handsome,not the type of Elvis Presley that has always been noticed for his goodlooks even before fame,Joshua is the type that women wouldn't look twice before he got famous but as this fame started developing and dude was getting extremely popular,he broke a world record as the 2017 world's best heavy weight wrestler and the juicy title put other records he has broken to spotlight and everybody wants to be associated with him,kings and noble men want to be seen with him,that was when women started noticing him and crushing on him. I'm really happy for the guy today because when he wasn't popular in Nigeria before this year,nobody cared about him,nobody gave him much support except some loyal patriotic fans. Dude should just be careful with Nigerian women,they get attracted to his success and wealth,dude shouldn't even try loving them if they ever meet in UK,he should Bleep them and leave them because if the fame and money they are after happen to nosedive or anything of such which I pray never happens to him,those Nigerian girls would be the ones bashing him

All this long epistle for..... who doesn't like success, don't you like good things. That people like him deosn't mean they want to sleep with him or want his money. I have always said that if Nigeria take the right things serious as they take irrelevant things, we would have been competing with China by now as the best economy.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 16, 2017
sinceraconcept:
its initial gra gra. that's how most girls crush big celebrities that are just reigning. it will go down the drain when the celeb becomes a household name. . Guys also feel jealous especially when the celebrity happens to be good looking and successful . Amir Khan was jealous because of Anthony Johnson's success in the same career with his even though Amir Khan is far more handsome than Joshua but he's intimidated by the sudden success of the guy that sweeps the likes of Amir out of seen for the moment.
oh I see
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by DeeFlask(m): 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
[quote author=JamaicanLove post=62403560]

And would possibly have a MONSTER COCK TOO[/quote
Happy birthday to you
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by supaNOVAE(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
Michelle55:
This one did not shock me o.

The greatest shock you can receive in life is having sex with your pregnant wife and suddenly the hand of the child in her womb grabbed your dick and say " Papa abeg see my eye ooo
Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures / We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.