Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (87979 Views)

Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding / Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
Iykextian:
If this girl na my sister eeh...30 lashes of Cain no go do u. How possible could a sensible girl have a masquerade as boyfriend? She well?

Hahaha............'SHE WELL NA'. "masquerade as a boyfriend" lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
WORDWORLD:

You are most welcome my brother. How has your day been. Hope splendid. I can see you've been catching your fun with all those hilarious comments.
. I'm fyn bro Nd u? Sure u re fyn? I won't lie to u I ve bn enjoying the comments here Nd I also learnt something from u Nd pocohantas,expecially where she said something about trust issue Nd insecurities in relationship. Thanks,u two Nd slayer2 made my day. Stay blessed bro.

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by synclaire: 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
I'm hurted! Jisos
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. I'm fyn bro Nd u? Sure u re fyn? I won't lie to u I ve bn enjoying the comments here Nd I also learnt something from u Nd pocohantas,expecially where she said something about trust issue Nd insecurities in relationship. Thanks,u two Nd slayer2 made my day. Stay blessed bro.

Love is all about TRUST without trust love will RUST and be blown away, LOST. Its about CARE, without care it will shed TEARS in FEAR to love again. LOVE IS NOT FOR THE COWARDS BUT THE BRAVE HEARTS.

He who wants the rose must also be aware of the thorns. As long as its the rose you sincerely seek you will never be detered by no matter the number of thorns that pr!cks you along the way. THAT IS A BRAVE HEART.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Love is all about TRUST without trust love will RUST and blown away. Its about CARE without care it will shed TEARS in FEAR to love again. LOVE IS NOT FOR THE COWARDS BUT THE BRAVE HEART.

He who wants the rose must also be aware of the thorns.

Well said.
Without trust, there is no love. If you have to keep looking over your shoulder, wondering what your partner is doing...love can't grow.

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Love is all about TRUST without trust love will RUST and blown away. Its about CARE without care it will shed TEARS in FEAR to love again. LOVE IS NOT FOR THE COWARDS BUT THE BRAVE HEARTS.

He who wants the rose must also be aware of the thorns. As long as the rose you sincerely seek you will never be detered by no matter the number of thorns that pr!cks you along the way. THAT IS A BRAVE HEART.
. You ve really taught me greatly today. Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
[qui134244085408373ote author=pocohantas posty=62407517]

Well said.
Without trust, there is no love. If you have to keep looking over your shoulder, wondering what your partner is doing...love can't grow. [/quote]. I don't ve any award,I would ve given it to u Nd world world.You guys comments re full of wisdom..
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
[qui134244085408373ote author=pocohantas posty=62407517]

Well said.
Without trust, there is no love. If you have to keep looking over your shoulder, wondering what your partner is doing...love can't grow. . I don't ve any award,I would ve given it to u Nd world world.You guys comments re full of wisdom..

Thanks bro...we're grateful.

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:

. U re welcome. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by zicoraads: 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

SMH....

If she really caught them red handed , then GREAT! At least she's free now...this kind of yeye boi is not a keeper..

Good to have you back tongue wink
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
zicoraads:

Good to have you back tongue wink

I ain't going nowhere.. wink
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by zicoraads: 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I ain't go nowhere.. wink
Right. Glad to see you nevertheless cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Well said.
Without trust, there is no love. If you have to keep looking over your shoulder, wondering what your partner is doing...love can't grow.

When you aint wondering what your partner may be doing that is GROWTH and that is the difference between FALLING IN LOVE and STAYING IN LOVE. The former is mostly infatuation, a conditioning of the mind via movies, novels e.t.c choked with fabricated fantasies (ladies are mostly victims of this illusions). Staying in love is to be HAPPY having lives that exist outside of one another yet you both are a greater whole built on TRUST. Too many relationships crumble due to unnecessary SUSPICIONS, ransacking each others phones, facebook comments ACTING LIKE CIA, KGB, FBI for a catch. Infact setting your partner up by tempting them with your friends. All this is because there is NO TRUST, hence no growth as a TEAM ready to face the challenges that comes with COMPANIONSHIP.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by HiliaryAutos(m): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
The second coming of Hushpuppy Lol...... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by IMASTEX: 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
WizAkzy:
How do you expect someone like this to be serious in any relationship
Nice question. How will the supposed girl even be like to have been dating the guy?
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by NwaJozi: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
Kenya and Zimbabwe oh
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by segzyogondus(m): 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
The three of una na very unserious people ooo ... Na dis guy u wan carry go meet ur parents say na Love ...hhmmm come NIGERIA and hear from family
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:

"Respect commands itself. It cannot be withheld when it is
due". Do have a splendid night. Am signing off.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Blissbeatz(m): 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
;Dsome guyz jst get craze for head... Chaiiii u dey kolobi ur gf bestie, anyways it left for ur gf to decide
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
either kenya or Zimbabwe.....
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04am On Nov 16, 2017
pocohantas:

You're safe dear.
Only the guilty are afraid... kiss kiss

I know it bruises some of y'all egos, but I don't fight for any prick. None is worth it, none at all. There is enough to go round, some girls have four to themselves smiley

I still insist, you never jam better prick. Poor you.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 3:37am On Nov 16, 2017
scaramucci:

I still insist, you never jam better prick. Poor you.

Sir, I don't fight over cheating pricks! What is 'better' about the consequences of a cheating prick? HIV or what?

Pls and pls, no one should go fighting over a cheating partner. I don't know why you're butthurt that I can't and won't ever do it. But, you can advise your sisters to do that, or when you jam better cheating pussy...fight for it undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 16, 2017
pocohantas:

Sir, I don't fight over cheating pricks! What is 'better' about the consequences of a cheating prick? HIV or what?

Pls and pls, no one should go fighting over a cheating partner. I don't know why you're butthurt that I can't and won't ever do it. But, you can advise your sisters to do that, or when you jam better cheating pussy...fight for it undecided undecided

And you had to respond to me by 3:37am?
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
pocohantas:
angry And let me ask you, why do some of your fellow men get angry whenever ladies say they won't fight over cheats? cheesy

I just noticed this question while going through my previous mentions to learn one thing or the other. I do this to increase in wisdom once in a while to review and absorb TRUTH.

Well, to you question. Its a status thing, if you are the chief in your village wont you want people to know you are the chief. Men who get angry whenever ladies say they wont fight over cheats are only proudly displaying their CHIEFTANCY title in STUP!DITY obviously.

Will a SANE man fight over a cheating lady. Only a FOOLISH man will. Hence only the thoughtless men get angry when ladies say they wont fight over a cheat. Not everyone with two canon balls between their legs dangling and a canon are MEN................MOST are little boys who pass through to adulthood and not to manhood but think they are men.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
WORDWORLD:

I just noticed this question while going through my previous mentions to learn one thing or the other. I do this to increase in wisdom once in a while to review and absorb TRUTH.

Well, to you question. Its a status thing, if you are the chief in your village wont you want people to know you are the chief. Men who get angry whenever ladies say they wont fight over cheats are only proudly displaying their CHIEFTANCY title in STUP!DITY obviously.

Will a SANE man fight over a cheating lady. Only a FOOLISH man will. Hence only the thoughtless men get angry when ladies say they wont fight over a cheat. Not everyone with two canon balls between their legs dangling and a canon are MEN................MOST are little boys who pass through to adulthood and not to manhood but think they are men.

I was beginning to wonder. Whenever I say ladies shouldn't fight over cheating men, all I get is attack. I've been wondering why a responsible man will have a problem with that.
Thanks for your response.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
pocohantas:

I was beginning to wonder. Whenever I say ladies shouldn't fight over cheating men, all I get is attack. I've been wondering why a responsible man will have a problem with that.
Thanks for your response.

You beginning to wonder lol. Actually one should wonder really. Anyway you are welcome.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Augustap(f): 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
This one that looks irresponsible. Some ladies no just get choice. Anyway, she's dating her type
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 30, 2019
I like to say things twice, say things twice. It can get annoying though, annoying though. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.