Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,694 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity (53793 Views)

Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe / Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors / Pope Francis Gets $237,000 Lamborghini As Gift, But He Puts It Up For Auction To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by helpee(m): 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
Our pastors should learn

May devil punish oyedipo and adebayo for using the poor sweat to buy jets and properties in their name while telling their gullible followers to save for treasures in heaven. Useless criminals
while i believe tithe is not biblical, i dont think the pope is doing this just for fun. Its like gifting the american president a car. He cant use it for security reason. So the main reason why pope is not using this car is for security. The pope is heavily protected. So his car cant be gift....it must be with security specification with every detail taken into consideration.
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by wth28: 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fourwinds:
your mental kolo no be here oooooo .
i cannot teach a pig how to fly it is impossible. A pig will always remain a pig. that is what i have to say to you.
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by tivta(m): 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
Our pastors should learn

May devil punish oyedipo and adebayo for using the poor sweat to buy jets and properties in their name while telling their gullible followers to save for treasures in heaven. Useless criminals

Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by dsocioemmy(m): 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
The only one catholic and apostolic church........

1 Like

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by tivta(m): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
wth28:

Look at this idiot, tell me when did pastor Oyedapo or Adeboye buy a Lamborghini

but they have private jets abi? mumu brainwashed semi human...

5 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
Criminal adeboye and oyedipo should learn from His Holiness, the vicar general, Christ representative on earth.

This one no even know the meaning of vicar ..,..Go read the history of the evil perpetrated by the so called vicars against humanity ... Pope wey woman olosho dey install.... The biggest criminal known to mankind is theope and leader of the catholic church... People who stole directly from the masses and even sold salvation to members ....taaa
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Fourwinds: 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
wth28:

i cannot teach a pig how to fly it is impossible. A pig will always remain a pig. that is what i have to say to you.
common sense....

4 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by wth28: 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
tivta:

but they have private jets abi? mumu brainwashed semi human...

Did they steal your money to buy it, less i forgot what does a mentally deranged pig with an IQ almost the same as that of a monkey(No disrespect to monkeys) that earns less than N750 a day have to offer
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by dandollaz: 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
Criminal adeboye and oyedipo should learn from His Holiness, the vicar general, Christ representative on earth.
Abeg softly Pope dey fly commercial plane?
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by dictbennie(m): 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
wth28:

In simple word answer
What is the pope doing with private helicopter?
What his the pope and his arch bishop doing with houses ranging from $3.5 million - $50 million dollars
What is the Pope doing with a travel Budget Greater than $35 million because to me that can buy Oyedapo and Adeboye private jet combine
And if you do not answer with Facts you are thereby pronounced Cursed!
wth28:

In simple word answer
What is the pope doing with a private helicopter?
What his the pope and his arch bishop doing with houses ranging from $3.5 million - $50 million dollars
What is the Pope doing with a travel Budget Greater than $35 million because to me that can buy Oyedapo and Adeboye private jet combine
wth28:

In simple word answer
What is the pope doing with private helicopter?

The pope doesn't have a private helicopter nor a private jet. The helicopter used in the Vatican is owned by the Italian Air Force. The pope doesn't have any individual property. He flies with the common man. Every priest, seminarian, bishop, archbishop, cardinals live in the mission houses of their various parishes or dioceses. These guys live the simplest of lives possible even though they have everything in their disposal.

7 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Fourwinds: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

This one no even know the meaning of vicar ..,..Go read the history of the evil perpetrated by the so called vicars against humanity ... Pope wey woman olosho dey install.... The biggest criminal known to mankind is theope and leader of the catholic church... People who stole directly from the masses and even sold salvation to members ....taaa
where is the sense in this....a proof

4 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by wth28: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fourwinds:
common sense....
Do not forget the fact that you are mentally incapacitated to give a coherent insult grin grin
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Fourwinds: 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
wth28:

Do not forget the fact that you are mentally incapacitated to give a coherent insult grin grin
I'm just coming back from work now...so give me some time....nonsense

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Cloud007: 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
Am super sure Apostle Peter(the first Bishop of Antioch) will distance Himself from Nigeria type of Church Leadership if He should appear to do spot check on us.

Some ass lickers will call him old school sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by airminem(f): 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Givers hardly lack. Not synonymous in west africa
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by wth28: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
snoopylinus:

See mumu adeboye ass lickers...is that what God called him for?to buy private jets upandan....abeg swerve
I never expected an answer from a deranged monkey with iq less than a monkey, I will increase your IQ score when you answer my question
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Sanchez01: 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
crazysam001:

The pope is a recognized head of state

The very same reason why he inspects guards of honour when he visits foreign countries
Don't say what you don't know. The Pope is a religious head and nothing more than a 'Presidential' religious head who is superior acknowledged by countries dominated by Catholics. Beyond that, he is seen as a political figure head, not in the secular realm but that of the Catholic church.
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by aribisala0(m): 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
wth28:

5million people buy their books at an average of N1500 what his confusing there
I am sure Chinua Achebe sold more books.

5 million people buy their books Really where is the evidence

At an average of 1500 really?

OK

How much of that is profit?

Or does it not cost money to produce?

How much of that profit did he pay as tax to the government?

9 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
I trust COZA pastor!! see me take a ride just cruising!!! just cruising!! will smith voice grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by kingofthejungle(m): 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
wth28:

In simple word answer
What is the pope doing with a private helicopter?
you are an ignorant fool, do u know the pope is a head of state, do u know he is a leader of about 2 million people
Why won't he have a huge travel budget when he is world leader tell your pastor to sell his private jet to educate you.
Slowpoke

6 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by wth28: 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
aribisala0:

I am sure Chinua Achebe sold more books.

5 million people buy their books Really where is the evidence

At an average of 1500 really?

OK

How much of that is profit?

Or does it not cost money to produce?

How much of that profit did he pay as tax to the government?

I will not educate a fellow with an IQ less than that of a monkey you can continue in your stupidity for all i care i am not been paid to analyze simple calculation for fools who do not know shit about what they are saying, or you think Forbes will just rank them based on the money from tithe, If so then our Politicians ought to be on the world billionare list.

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by ehikwe22: 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
OMG!!! Nigerians are so ignorant. Y'all should do a little research about the history of Catholic papacy and understand what a pope is. They're wolves in sheep's clothing. They appear solemn but are tiger in secret. Catholic Church holds more secret than the Illuminati and free mason. Aww!!! It's an arm of free mason. The Vatican has more gold in it's many countries in this world combined and many of them came from the poor just like every other pastors. Go to Catholic Church and they collect offering 5 times and pay tithes too. They do every other things our Pentecostal pastors are doing. The Pope has their percentage. They endorsed slave trade and colonialism and supervised execution of Africans. The papacy has mastered the Machiavellian acts of power and they use it with all perfection. They're not different from our pastors rather more demonic than them
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
dannypaul:
excuse me but do u know this man flies private jet? should I also recount how much oyedepo and adeboye have given to charity too? ��
He is a head of state. The Vatican city is a sovereign country. He doesn't own a private jet, he goes in the country's helicopter.

Just like saying that Buhari, Trump, Emmanuel Macron flies private jets.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by fadaonyenna(m): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
wth28:

Look at this idiot, tell me when did pastor Oyedapo or Adeboye buy a Lamborghini
Sheeple

5 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by wth28: 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
kingofthejungle:
you are an ignorant fool, do u know the pope is a head of state, do u know he is a leader of about 2 million people
Why won't he have a huge travel budget when he is world leader tell your pastor to sell his private jet to educate you.
Slowpoke
Hahaha i do not need to respond to you because you are already cursed with stupidity(I responded to let you Know), so Adeboye is not leading 5 million - 10 million people , Poverty stricken Monkey with IQ less than that of a monkey . And by the way the pope leads more than 10 million Catholic people not 2 million, Ignorant Fool
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by olabrad: 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
wth28:

E pain am.

3 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by guychidile: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
leadership by example., what can we say about pastors that cruise private jets

1 Like

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
anochuko01:

how was the Vatican built?
pope dey work?
does oyedepo and adeboye use such cars?
if they're both to use what they're given do you know how much they'll have by now?
aside private jet which is a necessity after all, what else have these pastors done?
your general overseer, freeze, who flaunts diamond wristwatches all over the internet has only given 6k for jamb form in his life.....yet you're after those who have been relevant to this generation before you were born. one of them was ranked amongst the top 50 most influential people in the world. and you're here slamming keyboardgrin
The Vatican is a sovereign state. Its just like asking how America, Spain, Italy etc were built.

4 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by aribisala0(m): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
wth28:

I will not educate my mother whose IQ less than that of a monkey she can continue in her stupidity for all i care .
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by wth28: 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
olabrad:

E pain am.
I swear it seriously pained me to see how many Unhinged Devolved Monkeys i live with in Nigeria who cant take their time to get facts
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
Sanchez01:

Don't say what you don't know. The Pope is a religious head and nothing more than a 'Presidential' religious head who is superior acknowledged by countries dominated by Catholics. Beyond that, he is seen as a political figure head, not in the secular realm but that of the Catholic church.
The Pope is the head of the Vatican city. The Vatican city is a sovereign country

4 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Ubenedictus(m): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

This is nothing but a cheap publicity stunt ...Even the people who gave him the car knows he would not be able to use it ....It is not even a stately car... If he is serious about helping return christians in Iraq he knows what to do ,Sell those stolen artifacts hidden in Europe and Asia, they are worth trillions of dollars , and use the proceed for those courses.

Families were render useless for believing differently.
what stolen artifacts are you talking about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Stop These Sexual Acts In 2019 / How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.