Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity (53803 Views)

Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe / Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors / Pope Francis Gets $237,000 Lamborghini As Gift, But He Puts It Up For Auction To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
helpee:
while i believe tithe is not biblical, i dont think the pope is doing this just for fun. Its like gifting the american president a car. He cant use it for security reason. So the main reason why pope is not using this car is for security. The pope is heavily protected. So his car cant be gift....it must be with security specification with every detail taken into consideration.
I agree with you
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by BluntBoy(m): 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
1StopRudeness:

You are talking as if the pope doesn't have a private jet...
I understand where ur spit is hailing from...In as much as it is wrong cursing anyone....
but u wuld have been justified if the pope doesn't already have luxury cars and a private Jet......
All the same....nobody holy pass...na only God e sure for!

Which pope has a private jet? You think they look like your thieving, greedy pastors? The Catholic Church, the richest religious organization in the world, does not have a private jet.

4 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by talk2emma: 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
Catholics are Christ like

2 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by wth28: 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
aribisala0:
I will not educate my mother whose IQ less than that of a monkey she can continue in her stupidity for all i care .
I quess when you typed that you said and meant your Mother, because typing is also part of oral english.
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by talk2emma: 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Catholics are the real are Christ like

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by aribisala0(m): 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
wth28:
I will not educate my mother whose IQ less than that of a monkey she can continue in her stupidity for all i care she will die a cancerous death.
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Ubenedictus(m): 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
dandollaz:

Abeg softly Pope dey fly commercial plane?
yes pope flies commercial air line airitalia.

4 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by kingofthejungle(m): 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
wth28:

Hahaha i do not need to respond to you because you are already cursed with stupidity(I responded to let you Know), so Adeboye is not leading 5 million - 10 million people , Poverty stricken Monkey with IQ less than that of a monkey . And by the way the pope leads more than 10 million Catholic people not 2 million, Ignorant Fool
I meant 2billion slowPoke

1 Like

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by wth28: 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
aribisala0:
I will not educate my mother whose IQ less than that of a monkey she can continue in her stupidity for all i care she will die a cancerous death.
I just corrected you and you did it again well we will watch how it happens to your mother
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
Let the Pope "charitize" his golden stick, the swiss bank accout, the golden chairs and all inside the vetican then we can later talk of charity. Pretenders everywhere
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fourwinds:
where is the sense in this....a proof

I know you don't know anything.... Just an ignoramus being led by the nose ....Here is an extract for you .. when you become mature enough you will ask for history of what you profess

Having gained full citizenship in the pagan Roman Empire in A.D. 212 under the Edict of Caracalla, the Jews became second-class citizens and the object of increasing persecution after the emperor, Constantine, supposedly became a Christian. Thereafter, it was those who called themselves Christians who were far more cruel to the Jews than pagans had ever been. The Roman Catholic popes were the first to develop anti-Semitism to a science. Hitler, who remained a Catholic to the end, would claim that he was only following the example of both Catholics and Lutherans in finishing what the Church had begun.

Anti-Semitism was a part of his Catholicism from which Martin Luther was never freed. He advocated burning down Jews' homes and giving them the choice between conversion and having their tongues torn out.1 When Rome's Jews were released from their ghetto by the Italian army in 1870, their freedom at last ended about 1500 years of unimaginable humiliation and degradation at the hands of those who claimed to be the vicars of Christ. No pope hated Jews more than Paul IV (1555-59), whose cruelties defy the bounds of human reason. Catholic historian Peter de Rosa confesses that a whole "succession of popes reinforced the ancient prejudices against Jews, treating them as lepers unworthy of the protection of the law. Pius VII [ 1800-23] was followed by Leo XII, Pius VIII, Gregory XVI, Pius IX [1846-78]all good pupils of Paul IV."2 Historian Will Durant reminds us that Hitler had good precedent for his sanctions against the Jews: The [Roman Catholic] Council of Vienne (1311) forbade all intercourse between Christians and Jews. The Council of Zamora (1313) ruled that they must be kept in strict subjection and servitude. The Council of Basel (1431-33) renewed canonical decrees forbidding Christians to associate with Jews ... and instructed secular authorities [as the church had herself long enforced in Rome and the papal states] to confine the Jews in separate quarters [ghettos], compel them to wear a distinguishing badge [it had previously been a yellow hat], and ensure their attendance at sermons aimed to convert them.
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by wth28: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
kingofthejungle:
I meant 2billion slowPoke
Jesus are you kidding me 2 billion People, You must be proud of that lie you composed grin grin
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by iLUMeN8(m): 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lalas247, do you want me to buy a Lamborghini Huracan for you?

Walahi! ANYTHING to tap that lipsrsealed

All you gotta do is ask cool

Pizz out... kiss
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Lsofdk(m): 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
When Christ said "greater works than these will you do" he didn't mean material acquisitions but our modern day men of God are twisting everything in their favour. Private Jets are wonderful, Cars are good but all is vanity (gifts or no gifts)
When men of God are known with number of Jets, houses and cars, are ranked in order of wealth as against the number of souls they've won for God which is their primary assignment, miracles(in terms of healing), impartial charity… then I begin to wonder.
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by sedek4569: 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
just do as if you want to give it to any protestant pastor in nigeria, lolz, they will collect it, they may thank you, then request for private jet. Are you a pastor in nigeria andyou dont have jet, you have not started, who is fooling who?.
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
wth28:

I never expected an answer from a deranged monkey with iq less than a monkey, I will increase your IQ score when you answer my question
Person like you fit be pastor o,collecting tithes and offering from the poor congregation and claiming born again...calling G.Os Daddy...look at your life,later you would start fooling yourself by quoting Bible verses to the poor ones so as to scam them of their hard earned money...You are serving money bro.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by aribisala0(m): 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
wth28:
I will not educate my mother whose IQ less than that of a monkey she can continue in her stupidity for all i care she will die a cancerous death. Cancer will never leave our house
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Ubenedictus(m): 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
ehikwe22:
OMG!!! Nigerians are so ignorant. Y'all should do a little research about the history of Catholic papacy and understand what a pope is. They're wolves in sheep's clothing. They appear solemn but are tiger in secret. Catholic Church holds more secret than the Illuminati and free mason. Aww!!! It's an arm of free mason. The Vatican has more gold in it's many countries in this world combined and many of them came from the poor just like every other pastors. Go to Catholic Church and they collect offering 5 times and pay tithes too. They do every other things our Pentecostal pastors are doing. The Pope has their percentage. They endorsed slave trade and colonialism and supervised execution of Africans. The papacy has mastered the Machiavellian acts of power and they use it with all perfection. They're not different from our pastors rather more demonic than them
hey see lies and conspiracy theories.

in offering in Catholic Church goes to the diocese and every diocese is financially autonomous. the pope doesn't have a percentage in the offerings in parishes.

one can't be a Catholic and a free Mason, it is a sin in catholicism,the punishment is excommunication..

The Catholic Church first prohibited Catholics from
membership in Masonic organizations and other secret
societies in 1738. Since then, at least eleven popes
have made pronouncements about the incompatibility
of Catholic doctrines and Freemasonry. [1] From 1738
until 1983, Catholics who publicly associated with, or
publicly supported, Masonic organizations were
censured with automatic excommunication.[2] Since
1983, the prohibition on membership exists in a
different form. [3][2][4] Although there was some
confusion about membership following the 1965
Second Vatican Council (Vatican II), the Church
continues to prohibit membership in Freemasonry
because it concluded that Masonic principles and
rituals are irreconcilable with Catholic doctrines. The
current norm, the 1983 Congregation for the Doctrine
of the Faith's (CDF) Declaration on Masonic associations ,
states that "faithful who enroll in Masonic associations
are in a state of grave sin and may not receive Holy
Communion " and membership in Masonic associations
is prohibited.[6] The most recent CDF document about
the "incompatibility of Freemasonry with the Catholic
faith" was issued in 1985.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_ban_of_Freemasonry

you can't be a Catholic and a Mason.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by aribisala0(m): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
snoopylinus:

Person like you fit be pastor o,collecting tithes and offering from the poor congregation and claiming born again...calling G.Os Daddy...look at your life,later you would start fooling yourself by quoting Bible verses to the poor ones so as to scam them of their hard earned money...You are serving money bro.
Leave the animal their Chritianity is just like make up

2 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Lalas247(f): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
iLUMeN8:
Lalas247, do you want me to buy a Lamborghini Huracan for you?

Walahi! ANYTHING to tap that lipsrsealed

All you gotta do is ask cool

Pizz out... kiss
Orisirisi grin ... another person property shocked
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by wth28: 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
snoopylinus:

I Do not even go 2 church bt i Know the truth, Christians are too soft to use hard words on you guys so i have decided to help them out.
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by olabrad: 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
wth28:

I swear it seriously pained me to see how many Unhinged Devolved Monkeys i live with in Nigeria who cant take their time to get facts

Your pain is unreasonable

2 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
wth28:
I just corrected you and you did it again well we will watch how it happens to your mother
Repent and give your life to christ!!stop supporting this pastors cos God would judge you too

1 Like

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by wth28: 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
snoopylinus:

Repent and give your life to christ!!stop supporting this pastors cos God would judge you too

Hahaha i do not support Oyedapo of buying 5 jet but the fact they can afford it is what i stand for
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
wth28:

I Do not even go 2 church bt i Know the truth, Christians are too soft to use hard words on you guys so i have decided to help them out.
Okkk i see,you like business men,man of God..

1 Like

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fourwinds:

There have been 2000 years of tension and antagonism between Rome and Jerusalem. For nearly 46 years after Israel's rebirth in 1948 the Vatican refused to acknowledge her right to exist. That animosity has not been erased by the recent overtures which the Vatican has found it expedient to make toward Israel. Rome wants to influence the future of Jerusalem, which she still insists must be an international city over which Israel will have no more say than any other nation.
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by wth28: 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
aribisala0:
Leave the animal their Chritianity is just like make up
Thank God you did not quote me you this Bokoharam, Young Female Children assaulter.
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by aribisala0(m): 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
wth28:

My mother will die a slow painful cancerous death
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
ThatCEO:
I can count 10 Nigerian pastors who will collect the lambo and say "My God is not a poor God" or this other popular one "My case is different." grin grin Announcer, oya tell them to include a special weekly offering to fuel this car.

I won't be surprised if that car is auctioned for over €500,000. More money for charity
do you know that adeboye has ppties worth millions to billions in ifewara
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by dandollaz: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ubenedictus:
yes pope flies commercial air line airitalia.
You much be APC man.minister of information
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fourwinds:

The poverty and instability that has plagued Latin America resulted from the union between church and state and the power over government which Rome, having enjoyed in Europe for centuries, brought to the new world in the name of Christ. The Roman clergy were like little gods lording it over the natives, who became their servants. The revolutions in Latin American countries have been in large measure created by the contrast between the poverty of the people and the wealth of the Roman Catholic Church and the evil dictatorships it supported. Liberation Theology was spawned in Latin America by radical Catholic priests and nuns whose aroused consciences could no longer justify the oppression of the masses by both Church and state.
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
wth28:

Look at this idiot, tell me when did pastor Oyedapo or Adeboye buy a Lamborghini

Guy ur sick and so intellectually lame and empty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me / Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.