Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity (53802 Views)

Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe / Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors / Pope Francis Gets $237,000 Lamborghini As Gift, But He Puts It Up For Auction To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Leopantro: 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
wth28:

Hahaha i do not need to respond to you because you are already cursed with stupidity(I responded to let you Know), so Adeboye is not leading 5 million - 10 million people , Poverty stricken Monkey with IQ less than that of a monkey . And by the way the pope leads more than 10 million Catholic people not 2 million, Ignorant Fool

you are obviously a member of Adeboye but i don't think he will approve of this language. i have read all your comments and i cringe each time. God and Adeboye do not need you to defend him. people will always talk, let them be. i don't attend Adeboye's church but as a human and a Christian, what you have been writing is so un Christ like. i suggest you stop, come back in two days and re-read what you wrote. you will understand what i'm saying.

alone you came to this world, alone you will leave. No awards would be given for such defence

1 Like

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by wth28: 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
aribisala0:
My mother will die a slow painful cancerous death
As you said it Consciously or unconsciously you will receive sooner but if your mom his already dead it will happen to the closest female family member you have.
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by wth28: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Leopantro:

you are obviously a member of Adeboye but i don't think he will approve of this language. i have read all your comments and i cringe each time. God and Adeboye do not need you to defend him. people will always talk, let them be. i don't attend Adeboye's church but as a human and a Christian, what you have been writing is so un Christ like. i suggest you stop, come back in two days and re-read what you wrote. you will understand what i'm saying.

alone you came to this world, alone you will leave. No awards would be given for such defence
I kind of agree on the language but as for the adeboye member i am not
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by aribisala0(m): 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
wth28:
Cancer will wipe out my mother
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ubenedictus:
what stolen artifacts are you talking about.

Rev father and defender of the catholic faith:

the name of Christ, who had no place on this earth that He called his own, this incredibly evil Borgia pope, claiming to own the world, drew a north-south line down the global map of that day, giving everything on the east to Portugal and on the west to Spain. Thus by papal grant, "out of the plenitude of apostolic power," Africa went to Portugal and the Americas to Spain. When Portugal "succeeded in reaching India and Malaya, they secured the confirmation of these discoveries from the Papacy...." There was a condition, of course: "to the intent to bring the inhabitants ... to profess the Catholic Faith."4 It was largely Central and South America which, as a consequence of this unholy alliance between church and state, had Roman Catholicism forced upon them by the sword and remain Catholic to this day. North America (with the exception of Quebec and Louisiana) was spared the dominance of Roman Catholicism because it was settled largely by Protestants. Nor have the descendants of Aztecs, Incas, and Mayas forgotten that Roman Catholic priests, backed by the secular sword, gave their ancestors the choice of conversion (which often meant slavery) or death. They made such an outcry when John Paul II in a recent visit to Latin America proposed elevating Junipero Serra (a major eighteenth-century enforcer of Catholicism among the Indians) to sainthood that the pope was forced to hold the ceremony in secret.
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by LogicStatement: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
sunshineV:
Nigerian pastors will rather cruise it and post it on IG
I know a popular Nigerian pastor that does that but I won't mention his name
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by salt1: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
wth28:

I will not educate a fellow with an IQ less than that of a monkey you can continue in your stupidity for all i care i am not been paid to analyze simple calculation for fools who do not know shit about what they are saying, or you think Forbes will just rank them based on the money from tithe, If so then our Politicians ought to be on the world billionare list.

The number of insolent posts you've written on this thread alone is sickening. Exactly who or what are you trying to defend? If it's the pastorpreneurs, then you are doing a horrible job of it. Some of us are appalled by the calibre of Christians they are raising. Unfortunately you are one such uncouth example. If the pastors you're defending are genuine men of God, God Himself will validate them, not your abuses on NL.
Whatever happened to blessing enemies? Are Christians no longer light and salt? How would your insults edify the believer or convert the unsaved?
Please my dear friend, go and make your peace with God and come back and be gracious to people.

4 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by wth28: 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
aribisala0:
Cancer will wipe out my mother
As you said it Consciously or unconsciously you will receive sooner but if your mom his already dead it will happen to the closest female family member you have. You just need to wait a little bit
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ubenedictus:

Moreover, for more than a thousand years the Roman Catholic Church exercised both religious and civil control over the entire city of Rome and its surroundings. Pope Innocent III (11981216) abolished the secular Roman Senate and placed the administration of Rome directly under his command. The Roman Senate that had governed the city under the Caesars had been known as the Curia Romana (Roman Curia). That name, according to the Pocket Catholic Dictionary, is now the designation of "the whole ensemble of administrative and judicial offices through which the Pope directs the operations of the Catholic Church."6 The popes' authority even extended to large territories outside Rome acquired in the eighth century. At that time, with the help of a deliberately fraudulent document manufactured for the popes known as The Donation of Constantine, Pope Stephen III convinced Pepin, king of the Franks and father of Charlemagne, that territories recently taken by the Lombards from the Byzantines actually had been given to the papacy by the Emperor Constantine. Pepin routed the Lombards and handed to the pope the keys to some 20 cities (Ravenna, Ancona, Bologna, Ferrara, lesi, Gubbio, etc.) and the huge chunk of land joining them along the Adriatic coast. Dated 30 March 315, The Donation declared that Constantine had given these lands, along with Rome and the Lateran Palace, to the popes in perpetuity. In 1440 this document was proven to be a forgery by Lorenzo Valla, a papal aide, and is so recognized by historians today. Yet allegedly infallible popes continued for centuries to assert that The Donation was genuine and on that basis to justify their pomp, power, and possessions. That fraud is still perpetuated by an inscription in the baptistry of Rome's St. John Lateran, which has never been corrected. Thus the Papal States were literally stolen by the popes from their rightful owners. The papacy controlled and taxed these territories and derived great wealth from them until 1848. At that time the pope, along with the rulers of most of the other divided territories of Italy, was forced to grant his rebellious subjects a constitution
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by wth28: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
salt1:

The number of insolent posts you've written on this thread alone is sickening. Exactly who or what are you trying to defend? If it's the pastorpreneurs, then you are doing a horrible job of it. Some of us are appalled by the calibre of Christians they are raising. Unfortunately you are one such uncouth example. If the pastors you're defending are genuine men of God, God Himself will validate them, not your abuses on NL.
Whatever happened to blessing enemies? Are Christians no longer light and salt? How would your insults edify the believer or convert the unsaved?
Please my dear friend, go and make your peace with God and come back and be gracious to people.
I am not trying to convert anyone neither am i trying to educate but i am here to make a statement Just the same reason you are here
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by dzeros(m): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
wth28:

Ignorant deranged pig telling me how to live my life What is the pope doing with a private helicopter, what his the pope and his arch-bishop doing with houses ranging from $3.5 million - $50 million
Eyaa, now i just realized you are mental case, a brainwashed slowpoke, otherwise you know the pope owns nothing of his own like the thieves you warship instead of God. Too bad you have a smartphone yet you are so dump, FOOL!

2 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by iLUMeN8(m): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Orisirisi grin ... another person property shocked

I'm starting to get to the point of jealousy each time you mention that nigger that has refused to make an honest woman outta you angry
I mean what does he have that I don't cry. FFS it's a Freakin Lamborghini Huracan We are talking about here undecided

*** Ilumen8 runs out of his banana island mansion to iya shakirat's joint to drown his sorrows with a cold cup of garri sad ***
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by aribisala0(m): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
wth28:

Cancer will wipe out my mother she will die in agony
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by kullozone(m): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
Our pastors should learn

May devil punish oyedipo and adebayo for using the poor sweat to buy jets and properties in their name while telling their gullible followers to save for treasures in heaven. Useless criminals

Bros, don't pity those sheeples oh! I know say many of them go don quote your post to curse you and defend their pastors.
Leave them let them continue to suffer. You fight for them and they gang up against you for trying to free them, that's how it is cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ubenedictus:

Rome has practiced evil to gather her wealth, for the "golden cup" is filled with "abominations and filthiness." Much of the wealth of the Roman Catholic Church was acquired through the confiscation of the property of the pitiful victims of the Inquisitions. Even the dead were exhumed to face trial and property was taken from their heirs by the Church. One historian writes: The punishments of the Inquisition did not cease when the victim was burned to ashes, or immured for life in the Inquisition dungeons. His relatives were reduced to beggary by the law that all his possessions were forfeited. The system offered unlimited opportunities for loot.... This source of gain largely accounts for the revolting practice of what has been called "corpse-trials.”… That the practice of confiscating the property of condemned heretics was productive of many acts of extortion, rapacity and corruption will be doubted by no one who has any knowledge either of human nature or of the historical documents.... no man was safe whose wealth might arouse cupidity, or whose independence might provoke revenge.11 Most of Rome's wealth has been acquired through the sale of salvation. Untold billions of dollars have been paid to her by those who thought they were purchasing heaven on the installment plan for themselves or loved ones. The practice continues to this day-blatantly where Catholicism is in control, less obviously here in the United States. No greater deception or abomination could be perpetrated. When Cardinal Cajetan, sixteenth-century Dominican scholar, complained about the sale of dispensations and indulgences, the Church hierarchy was indignant and accused him of wanting "to turn Rome into an uninhabited desert, to reduce the Papacy to impotence, to deprive the pope ... of the pecuniary resources indispensable for the discharge of his office."12 In addition to such perversions of the gospel which have led hundreds of millions astray, there are the further abominations of corrupt banking practices, laundering of drug money, trading in counterfeit securities, and dealings with the Mafia (fully documented in police and court records), which the Vatican and her representatives around the world have long employed. Nino Lo Bello, former Business Week correspondent in Rome and Rome bureau chief for New York Journal of Commerce, writes that the Vatican is so closely allied with the Mafia in Italy that "many people ... believe that Sicily ... is nothing more than a Vatican holding."13 The Roman Catholic Church is by far the wealthiest institution on earth. Yes, one hears from Rome periodic pleas for money-persuasive appeals claiming that the Vatican cannot maintain itself on its limited budget and needs monetary assistance. Such pleas are unconscionable ploys. The value of innumerable sculptures by such masters as Michelangelo, paintings by the world's greatest artists, and countless other art treasures and ancient documents which Rome possesses (not only at the Vatican but in cathedrals around the world) is beyond calculation. At the World Synod of Bishops in Rome, England's Cardinal Heenan proposed that the Church sell some of these superfluous treasures and give the proceeds to the poor. His suggestion was not well￾received.
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fourwinds:
where is the sense in this....a proof

Rome has practiced evil to gather her wealth, for the "golden cup" is filled with "abominations and filthiness." Much of the wealth of the Roman Catholic Church was acquired through the confiscation of the property of the pitiful victims of the Inquisitions. Even the dead were exhumed to face trial and property was taken from their heirs by the Church. One historian writes: The punishments of the Inquisition did not cease when the victim was burned to ashes, or immured for life in the Inquisition dungeons. His relatives were reduced to beggary by the law that all his possessions were forfeited. The system offered unlimited opportunities for loot.... This source of gain largely accounts for the revolting practice of what has been called "corpse-trials.”… That the practice of confiscating the property of condemned heretics was productive of many acts of extortion, rapacity and corruption will be doubted by no one who has any knowledge either of human nature or of the historical documents.... no man was safe whose wealth might arouse cupidity, or whose independence might provoke revenge.11 Most of Rome's wealth has been acquired through the sale of salvation. Untold billions of dollars have been paid to her by those who thought they were purchasing heaven on the installment plan for themselves or loved ones. The practice continues to this day-blatantly where Catholicism is in control, less obviously here in the United States. No greater deception or abomination could be perpetrated. When Cardinal Cajetan, sixteenth-century Dominican scholar, complained about the sale of dispensations and indulgences, the Church hierarchy was indignant and accused him of wanting "to turn Rome into an uninhabited desert, to reduce the Papacy to impotence, to deprive the pope ... of the pecuniary resources indispensable for the discharge of his office."12 In addition to such perversions of the gospel which have led hundreds of millions astray, there are the further abominations of corrupt banking practices, laundering of drug money, trading in counterfeit securities, and dealings with the Mafia (fully documented in police and court records), which the Vatican and her representatives around the world have long employed. Nino Lo Bello, former Business Week correspondent in Rome and Rome bureau chief for New York Journal of Commerce, writes that the Vatican is so closely allied with the Mafia in Italy that "many people ... believe that Sicily ... is nothing more than a Vatican holding."13 The Roman Catholic Church is by far the wealthiest institution on earth. Yes, one hears from Rome periodic pleas for money-persuasive appeals claiming that the Vatican cannot maintain itself on its limited budget and needs monetary assistance. Such pleas are unconscionable ploys. The value of innumerable sculptures by such masters as Michelangelo, paintings by the world's greatest artists, and countless other art treasures and ancient documents which Rome possesses (not only at the Vatican but in cathedrals around the world) is beyond calculation. At the World Synod of Bishops in Rome, England's Cardinal Heenan proposed that the Church sell some of these superfluous treasures and give the proceeds to the poor. His suggestion was not well￾received.
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by aribisala0(m): 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
wth28:

I will see my mother perish in agony with my two eyes
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Lalas247(f): 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
iLUMeN8:

I'm starting to get to the point of jealousy each time you mention that nigger that has refused to make a honest woman outta you angry
I mean what does he have that I don't cry. FFS it's a Freakin Lamborghini Huracan We are talking about here undecided

*** Ilumen8 runs out of his banana island mansion to iya shakirat's joint to drown his sorrows with a cold cup of garri sad ***

Lambo gini shocked it’s ok ... I don’t need it very much content

Make sure you eat that garri with suya ! That’s How I like it grin

Hope I’m free ...
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ubenedictus:

The fabulous treasure of Lourdes [France], whose existence was kept secret by the Catholic Church for 120 years, has been unveiled.... Rumours have been circulating for decades about a priceless collection of gold chalices, diamond￾studded crucifixes [a far cry from the bloodstained cross on which Christ died], silver and precious stones donated by grateful pilgrims. After an indiscreet remark by their press spokesman this week, church authorities agreed to reveal part of the collection ... [some] floor-to-ceiling cases were opened to reveal 59 solid gold chalices alongside rings, crucifixes, statues and heavy gold brooches, many encrusted with precious stones. Almost hidden by the other treasures is the "Crown" of Notre Dame de Lourdes, made by a Paris goldsmith in 1876 and studded with diamonds. Church authorities say they cannot put a value on the collection. "I have no idea," says Father Pierre-Marie Charriez, director of Patrimony and Sanctuaries. "It is of inestimable value.”… Across the road is a building housing hundreds of [antique] ecclesiastical garments, robes, mitres and sashes-many in heavy gold thread.... "The Church itself is poor,"15 insists Father Charriez. "The Vatican itself is poor." [The treasure described here is only part of that which is kept in one location, the small town of Lourdes, France!
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fourwinds:

The fabulous treasure of Lourdes [France], whose existence was kept secret by the Catholic Church for 120 years, has been unveiled.... Rumours have been circulating for decades about a priceless collection of gold chalices, diamond￾studded crucifixes [a far cry from the bloodstained cross on which Christ died], silver and precious stones donated by grateful pilgrims. After an indiscreet remark by their press spokesman this week, church authorities agreed to reveal part of the collection ... [some] floor-to-ceiling cases were opened to reveal 59 solid gold chalices alongside rings, crucifixes, statues and heavy gold brooches, many encrusted with precious stones. Almost hidden by the other treasures is the "Crown" of Notre Dame de Lourdes, made by a Paris goldsmith in 1876 and studded with diamonds. Church authorities say they cannot put a value on the collection. "I have no idea," says Father Pierre-Marie Charriez, director of Patrimony and Sanctuaries. "It is of inestimable value.”… Across the road is a building housing hundreds of [antique] ecclesiastical garments, robes, mitres and sashes-many in heavy gold thread.... "The Church itself is poor,"15 insists Father Charriez. "The Vatican itself is poor." [The treasure described here is only part of that which is kept in one location, the small town of Lourdes, France!
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Shaev7(m): 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
The Cross is a symbol of Christianity. No true Christian without Sacrifice. If you like quote me anywhere, within you, you will know am saying the truth. I wish most Pentecostal churches today perform up to 40% of true Christianity, the world wouldn't have been like this today.
Jesus told the Rich man that, sell all your properties, give to the poor and follow me.
What does that parable mean?
Let's speak the truth and embrace Christ like attributes.
God bless The Pope and the Mother Church.
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by wth28: 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
dzeros:
Eyaa, now i just realized you are mental case, a brainwashed slowpoke, otherwise you know the pope owns nothing of his own like the thieves you warship instead of God. Too bad you have a smartphone yet you are so dump, FOOL!
If i insult you know Christians will say i am too harsh, look at his post does he not deserve insult.
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by wth28: 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
SkydaDGreat:
quote author=wth28 post=62411065]

Hahaha i do not support Oyedapo of buying 5 jet but the fact they can afford it is what i stand for
I didn't want to talk before but you provoked me...
Your pastors cannot afford 5 jets with their own money.... Thats a big lie. Even a small child knows.
Don't say what you don't know
I will not educate you, that is why we have Forbes go and learn

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ubenedictus:

The Roman Catholic Church, however, has insisted upon celibacy even though many popes, among them Sergius III (904-11), John X (914-28), John XII (955-63), Benedict V (964), Innocent VIII (1484-92), Urban VIII (1623-44), and Innocent X (1644-55), as well as millions of cardinals, bishops, archbishops, monks, and priests throughout history, have repeatedly violated such vows. Not only has celibacy made sinners of the clergy who engage in fornication, but it makes harlots out of those with whom they secretly cohabit. Rome is indeed "the mother of harlots"! Her identification as such is unmistakable. No other city, church, or institution in the history of the world is her rival in this particular evil. History is replete with sayings that mocked the church's false claim to celibacy and revealed the truth: "The holiest hermit has his LovePeddler" and "Rome has more prostitutes than any other city because she has the most celibates" are examples. Pius II declared that Rome was "the only city run by bastards" [sons of popes and cardinals]. Catholic historian and former Jesuit Peter de Rosa writes: Popes had mistresses of fifteen years of age, were guilty of incest and sexual perversions of every sort, had innumerable children, were murdered in the very act of adultery [by jealous husbands who found them in bed with their wives].... In the old Catholic phrase, why be holier than the pope?
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fourwinds:

The Roman Catholic Church, however, has insisted upon celibacy even though many popes, among them Sergius III (904-11), John X (914-28), John XII (955-63), Benedict V (964), Innocent VIII (1484-92), Urban VIII (1623-44), and Innocent X (1644-55), as well as millions of cardinals, bishops, archbishops, monks, and priests throughout history, have repeatedly violated such vows. Not only has celibacy made sinners of the clergy who engage in fornication, but it makes harlots out of those with whom they secretly cohabit. Rome is indeed "the mother of harlots"! Her identification as such is unmistakable. No other city, church, or institution in the history of the world is her rival in this particular evil. History is replete with sayings that mocked the church's false claim to celibacy and revealed the truth: "The holiest hermit has his LovePeddler" and "Rome has more prostitutes than any other city because she has the most celibates" are examples. Pius II declared that Rome was "the only city run by bastards" [sons of popes and cardinals]. Catholic historian and former Jesuit Peter de Rosa writes: Popes had mistresses of fifteen years of age, were guilty of incest and sexual perversions of every sort, had innumerable children, were murdered in the very act of adultery [by jealous husbands who found them in bed with their wives].... In the old Catholic phrase, why be holier than the pope?
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Ubenedictus(m): 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

Rev father and defender of the catholic faith:

the name of Christ, who had no place on this earth that He called his own, this incredibly evil Borgia pope, claiming to own the world, drew a north-south line down the global map of that day, giving everything on the east to Portugal and on the west to Spain. Thus by papal grant, "out of the plenitude of apostolic power," Africa went to Portugal and the Americas to Spain. When Portugal "succeeded in reaching India and Malaya, they secured the confirmation of these discoveries from the Papacy...." There was a condition, of course: "to the intent to bring the inhabitants ... to profess the Catholic Faith."4 It was largely Central and South America which, as a consequence of this unholy alliance between church and state, had Roman Catholicism forced upon them by the sword and remain Catholic to this day. North America (with the exception of Quebec and Louisiana) was spared the dominance of Roman Catholicism because it was settled largely by Protestants. Nor have the descendants of Aztecs, Incas, and Mayas forgotten that Roman Catholic priests, backed by the secular sword, gave their ancestors the choice of conversion (which often meant slavery) or death. They made such an outcry when John Paul II in a recent visit to Latin America proposed elevating Junipero Serra (a major eighteenth-century enforcer of Catholicism among the Indians) to sainthood that the pope was forced to hold the ceremony in secret.

I asked you what stolen artifacts are you talking about? your response above doesn't even name a single artifact.

or do you wish to concede that accusation.

1 Like

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by wth28: 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
I will thereby no longer respond to any Mentions
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by aribisala0(m): 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
wth28:
An egg breaks to reveal a messy secret ,can an old man be angry with his shitt?We see the departure of LamiLami but never its return. My mother will go she will not return. Before I count my teeth I will count her bones. She is now the dog of Ogun
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ubenedictus:

I am not a sheeple like you. I know the catholic church history better than you ..I have collection upon collection even into the modem day and they are not idle .I read them

If your pope wants to show live ,the should start by apologising to the million the church murder and confiscated their property and then use the trillion dollar artifacts to set up free universities in every city of the word where those atrocities took place

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me / Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.