Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally (103744 Views)

Osun APC Governorship Rally In Ede, Adeleke Hometown (Photos) / Osun 2018 APC Governorship Rally: Oyetola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Akeredolu Spotted / Why Would PDP Governors Visit APC Benue But Ignore PDP Taraba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by ikdaddy01(m): 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
Keneking:
Half the people there...PMB does not know..
Ask for the APC candidate's name...PMB would say Tony Nwokem shocked shocked
Like seriously oh. He didnt even mention his name at all during his "BROADCAST" at the stadium

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by OneHead: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by nwabobo: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
Spylord48:

I am an igbo guy like you
so don't think that pic can move me. Keep on dreaming on a false agenda. don't learn from others that towed the same path but lost shamefully. Catalonia is there for you to learn a little lesson on how secession can't be gotten with una yeye strategy

Ask your mother who real father is.

Thank me later.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by Oblang(m): 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
MrGerald:
Why yorobss are easily pained and can't stand criticism? softhearted peeps, that's why their women do most difficult and hard jobs in that region.

So to ur flat brain, issuing threats to others is criticism..

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by senatordave1(m): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
kingdenny:
After all this presidential visit, APC loses, , na laff I go laugh, I pity obiano, see intimidation, federal might invading anambra state. My sixth sense tells me APc would win this election via rigging and obiano would only go to court.
Incumbency against rigging master. They did it against Gej somehow they can do it again, unless obiano plays his game tactfully and judiciously.
But when I look at APc of Rochas imo state, I silently pray APc loses at anambra.

.in anambra north,pdp will win ogbaru where obaze is from and onitsha north.apc will win anyamelum and onitsha south.apga will take oyi because the governor wife hails from there and anambra west.anambra east will be shared equally between apga and apc.but in total pdp will have more votes marginally because of bloc votes from ogbaru which is populous.
In anambra central,chief arthur eze will deliver dunukofia his fiefdom to apc.thats the least he can do,no one should argue this please.hon ekwunife would deliver ekwunife to apc,this is not debatable.anaocha is where obi is from and it is heavily populated so i see it going to pdp but chief umeh will garner some votes there for apga.idemili north anf south is where ngige is from and they produce the highest votes.ngige would deliver it to apc.awka south would easily vote for apga while awka north has been neglected by apga and they will pay obiano back by voting apc and pdp.
In anambra south,andy ubah will deliver the populous aguata to apc,ekwusigo is the personal fiefdom of sir emeka offor and he would deliver for apc now that hes really looking for contracts from buhari.nnewi north would go to apga,nnewi soutj would go to pdp.ihiala another populous council is controlled by hon emeka anohu of pdp and he would deliver for obaze but chief obijackson would garner a few votes for apga.orumba north would marginally go to pdp while apc would marginally take orumba south.
In summary,apc would take 9 lgas,pdp 6,apga 6.so apc would win.again,apc has more influential personalities supporting it and financial resources than other partiea by far.i expect a low turnout,voters may not exceed 200,000.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by godox2(m): 11:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Crowd is not even many enough,they are supposed to have rented more.

Prove that on Saturday.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by godox2(m): 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
davodyguy:

Real chest beaters oo.

Lazy people

Ordinary python dance, egueke na hin pursue them all.

Na these people wan fight war?

They have the opportunity to make history. All they have to do is to send bomb to buhari, end of story. But what do you expect from cowards?

Only to make noise on the internet as faceless people and when the real war starts, they run to Ivory Coast

Another coward spotted.

Why don't you go to Anambra to protest? Why hide here?

On Saturday operation chicken dance by immigration service will clear the Igbos if they show face. The chicken dance will deliver the state to TONY, others will go to court. Ojukwu's son decamping to APC cuts Willie and PDP to size.
It is over for APGA.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by godox2(m): 12:09am On Nov 16, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Ipod pigs and wawa oṣsu outcasts are flatheaded nonentities from a long lineage of cowards.

This is not the first time these clowns are eating their words. In fact, they must have eaten their vomit so often that they must be choking on it.

When Kumuyi wanted to come for a crusade in Abia, Kanu threatened to kill Kumuyi if he stepped foot in Abia state. Kumuyi disgraced Kanu by moving the crusade to Umuahia near Kanu's village of Afaraukwu. Throughout the crusade, Kanu was nowhere to be found. He ran off to London like a dog with its tail between its legs.

You mean Kanu threatened Kumuyi some times back? And some people supported him later to fight a fruitless cause? Kanu must apologize and ask for God's forgiveness. There are people you can step on and God will fight for them. E.g GEJ, he is gentle, the people that deceived him are now unstable, running from one court or prison to the other. Life has not been the same for them. Ask Dasuki, Doyin, FFK, Fayose, Esther Nenadi, Olisa and the overall BOSSES, Patience his WIFE and DIZEANI. For Kanu Threatening Kumuyi, he need deliverance and God's forgiveness to succeed in life. Please advise Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by godox2(m): 12:19am On Nov 16, 2017
FrankGiel:

Legitnow, just to inform u that Buhari is not just near Igbo land he is infact in Igbo land..
If you don't do anything... U are Forever a coward and there isn't anything Legit about U!

He passed a night in Igbo land and nothing happens.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by KehnnyCares(m): 12:30am On Nov 16, 2017
FrankGiel:

Legitnow, just to inform u that Buhari is not just near Igbo land he is infact in Igbo land..
If you don't do anything... U are Forever a coward and there isn't anything Legit about U!
grin grin grin you too wiket

Wicked someone you are. grin
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by greatman247(m): 6:45am On Nov 16, 2017
IPOB are nothing but fools. They only make mouth, their boss of all bosses has landed them no fit show face only on Nairaland making noise LOL.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by kingdenny(m): 11:33am On Nov 16, 2017
senatordave1:

.in anambra north,pdp will win ogbaru where obaze is from and onitsha north.apc will win anyamelum and onitsha south.apga will take oyi because the governor wife hails from there and anambra west.anambra east will be shared equally between apga and apc.but in total pdp will have more votes marginally because of bloc votes from ogbaru which is populous.
In anambra central,chief arthur eze will deliver dunukofia his fiefdom to apc.thats the least he can do,no one should argue this please.hon ekwunife would deliver ekwunife to apc,this is not debatable.anaocha is where obi is from and it is heavily populated so i see it going to pdp but chief umeh will garner some votes there for apga.idemili north anf south is where ngige is from and they produce the highest votes.ngige would deliver it to apc.awka south would easily vote for apga while awka north has been neglected by apga and they will pay obiano back by voting apc and pdp.
In anambra south,andy ubah will deliver the populous aguata to apc,ekwusigo is the personal fiefdom of sir emeka offor and he would deliver for apc now that hes really looking for contracts from buhari.nnewi north would go to apga,nnewi soutj would go to pdp.ihiala another populous council is controlled by hon emeka anohu of pdp and he would deliver for obaze but chief obijackson would garner a few votes for apga.orumba north would marginally go to pdp while apc would marginally take orumba south.
In summary,apc would take 9 lgas,pdp 6,apga 6.so apc would win.again,apc has more influential personalities supporting it and financial resources than other partiea by far.i expect a low turnout,voters may not exceed 200,000.
I enjoyed this your detailed analysis... if this happens like you forecast. I will doff my hat for you
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by QuotaSystem: 11:45am On Nov 16, 2017
senatordave1:

Interesting and compelling permutations.

Quoted for future reference.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by MrGerald(m): 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
Yyeske:
Buhari is still in Biafraland, go get him first
Buhari is not my problem, I'll always follow the right process.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by MrGerald(m): 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
Oblang:

So to ur flat brain, issuing threats to others is criticism..
Opening mouth online any how...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.