Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) (57307 Views)

Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan / Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by nrexzy: 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Is it just me or GEJ Belle don flat?
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by wizod(m): 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
BuhariNaWah:
V
is for vagina
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by Gamesmart: 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
These idiots use microphone to speak to someone next to them in house?

GEJ is so stupid on different levels. The man's daftness just has no limits.

4 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by ooshinibos: 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
why do you have to use microphone in your own house , Nigeria is a bushland

2 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by Alariiwo: 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Foolish man..

All your eastern backbones are now singing Buhari's praise, conferring him with the highest titles in their potor enclave there. Any where belle face people

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
docadams:
Hmmmmmm

Jonathan self
1. Drinks are too many. Only Seaman's Aromatic Schnapps is needed here
2. Standing to address the governor in his abode is an error.
Obama stood up to adress visitors so what's your point ? Una go dey find mistake for so so one corner angry

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Alariiwo:
Foolish man..

All your eastern backbones are now singing Buhari's praise, conferring him with the highest titles in their potor enclave there. Any where belle face people
You got F9 in Geography I take it.

4 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by Owutuotuo(m): 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
King4Roller:
I am not understanding. Using microphone to talk to people in his parlour? Is it that big?

The essence is for video and voice clarity in recording

4 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
BuhariNaWah:
Please Nairalanders,

What does Dickson mean
Another name for Nackson .

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
xlextj:
all these liquor n spirit will be consumed by who?
Just check out the second picture, its been consumed already
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
Owutuotuo:

The essence is for video and voice clarity in recording
Don't waste your precious time educating those group of people who score 3/100 in. Common entrance

5 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by exclusivejayce(m): 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
neonly:
I just loving dis man
Come again.

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Sarrki wont like this...
Sarrki ryt now

3 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by Leez(m): 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Governor Seriake Dickson visited former President Goodluck Jonathan in his home town, Otueke.He commiserated with the Otueke Community and the Ogiasa family for the lose of their Paramount Ruler. HRH. King. Lot. J. Ogiasa (JP).Speaking during the visit,former President Goodluck Jonathan said...

"Those young people who wake up and from the comfort of their beds, write stories of feud going on between me and my younger brother Governor Seriake Dickson are just running faster than their legs".

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/governor-seriake-dickson-visits.html?m=1
some ppl wee not like this grin

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
BuhariNaWah:
Please Nairalanders,

What does Dickson mean
Rodson

2 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by docadams: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

1. Have you seen meeting of elders without liquor?

2. He stood up to revere Governor Seriake Dickson not Mr Seriake Dickson. He respect the office and that shows humility.

I'm no GEJite but he just earned my respect by his act. If all our public officers will emulate this.

Meanwhile, Buhari must Go!

Tonye, I chose to respond to only your comment. We, in the South-South do have tradition. Politics aside, in my place, GEJ is an elderstatesman by tradition with respect to what he is. As such, he doesn't have to stand while addressing Dickson. In fact, a third party presents the gift to the visitors... And same third party speaks on behalf of GEJ. In both cases, the spokesman does the job while standing. Otherwise, GEJ speaks while on his seat.

If not for cultural encroachment, what is Eva doing on the table? Read my post again. I approved only the Schnapps which is the gold standard.

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by Teeboi56: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
King4Roller:
I am not understanding. Using microphone to talk to people in his parlour? Is it that big?
Me self is still mystery too me in his parlour using microphone �

Funny enough
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by kikake: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Governor Seriake Dickson visited former President Goodluck Jonathan in his home town, Otueke.He commiserated with the Otueke Community and the Ogiasa family for the lose of their Paramount Ruler. HRH. King. Lot. J. Ogiasa (JP).Speaking during the visit,former President Goodluck Jonathan said...

"Those young people who wake up and from the comfort of their beds, write stories of feud going on between me and my younger brother Governor Seriake Dickson are just running faster than their legs".

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/governor-seriake-dickson-visits.html?m=1

Kai menini, Adewale and Segun, make una come see "ogogoro" ooooo for table.

Clueless Make una answer me naaa.
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by highchief1: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/governor-seriake-dickson-visits.html?m=1
how did we loose this man in aso Rock?see how simple his house is and one small boy called e money no go let us hear word

2 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by fyneguy: 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hmmm GEJ and kaikai
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by Odianose13(m): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
King4Roller:

Paparazzi full outside na. Make them hear. Lol. For voice clarity
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
docadams:

Tonye, I chose to respond to only your comment. We, in the South-South do have tradition. Politics aside, in my place, GEJ is an elderstatesman by tradition with respect to what he is. As such, he doesn't have to stand while addressing Dickson. In fact, a third party presents the gift to the visitors... And same third party speaks on behalf of GEJ. In both cases, the spokesman does the job while standing. Otherwise, GEJ speaks while on his seat.

If not for cultural encroachment, what is Eva doing on the table?
wrong I'm frm the SS we don't do that where I come from.U must get up to address your visitors if you are healthy enough to do so.

6 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by eminentyourme(m): 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]if u agree "buhari must go" hit like, otherwise hit share

2 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by cydophobia(m): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
docadams:
Hmmmmmm

Jonathan self

I don't think it is an error. It is call humility.

2 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
docadams:
Hmmmmmm

Jonathan self
Why is standing an error?please explain

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by Blaqchild4eva(m): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
After how many years in power? He spent almost 6years as the President of Nigeria in full capacity and you are shouting you never had enough of him.
Simple truth will not KILL you now.

NigerDeltan:
A president we never had enough of
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by kikake: 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
xlextj:

E concern you? Anybody without problems, without any political conviction, can drink and wait for what tomorrow may bring to the table, instead of planning for tomorrow.

Waiting for what tomorrow may bring, or planning for tomorrow - which one better?
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
There is no sapele water in that table AKA ogogoro
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by Tecno66: 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
docadams:
Hmmmmmm

Jonathan self
As per 2, may be pale don dey high already. You know when man don high, he fit stand up address him son.
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by Tecno66: 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
BuhariNaWah:
Please Nairalanders,

What does Dickson mean
Son of dick, please.
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by Deejaygold(m): 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
xlextj:

Mama peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) / Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) / Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.