Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) (57306 Views)

Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan / Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by Rastamann: 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
xlextj:
all these liquor n spirit will be consumed by who?

What a question? Na you wan drink am?

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by vicben27(m): 8:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
BuhariNaWah:
Please Nairalanders,

What does Dickson mean
Son of a Dicck or Dicck wy get Son
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
docadams:

Tonye, I chose to respond to only your comment. We, in the South-South do have tradition. Politics aside, in my place, GEJ is an elderstatesman by tradition with respect to what he is. As such, he doesn't have to stand while addressing Dickson. In fact, a third party presents the gift to the visitors... And same third party speaks on behalf of GEJ. In both cases, the spokesman does the job while standing. Otherwise, GEJ speaks while on his seat.

If not for cultural encroachment, what is Eva doing on the table? Read my post again. I approved only the Schnapps which is the gold standard.
I agree with you that Jonathan should have delegated a spokesman to do the talking as an elder. Perhaps, he's being too simplistic!

But I feel he did that out of respect for the office of the Governor that he once occupied... But from your angle as an African and a Niger Deltan, you are very correct...

Meanwhile, I missed your point on the liquor..

As for Eva, perhaps he was part of Dickhead's entourage...
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by brookz: 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
Dis dudes appetite for Liquor is Limitless

1 Share

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by MikeBetty(m): 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
They are brothers before being politicians
My Brother Dont Mind That Guy. His Eye And The Cameraman Deceived Him/her. G E J Was Addresing A Gathering Of Elders And The Govnr, Did The Expfct Him To Address Elder While Sitting?

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
DRINKING MASTER........... grin see as bottle plenty for that STOOL
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by kikake: 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Meanwhile, Buhari must Go!

How do we make Buhari go?

From the present political structure of Nigeria, Buhari can rule two terms, and can even succeed at amending the constitution for Third or more Terms.

Buhari needs 25% of votes in 24 states to win. And 19 states are in the Fulani-controlled north whose politicians profit from the political status quo. All Buhari needs is "buying" or rigging five other southern states - easy.

The fraud started when northern military dictators created 20 new states (19 +Abuja) in one northern region, but allowed only 17 states in the two southern regions. Land mass is never used as yardstick to create new political units from existing political units in a country formed by different regions.

Same northern militarily dictators supervised the 1999 constitution without plebiscite to legit the fraudulent political structure.

Constitution is not supervised by soldiers from a particular region and imposed upon a country formed by many regions - worse, without the constitution subjected to any plebiscite.

OBJ tried to change the structure and constitution, but north used undue representation it gets from the undue large number of states to kill OBJ's political reform conference.

GEJ, at the beginning of his presidency did not seem to understand the role of the political structure and governance system in undermining economic development and political participation in the south. But at last, he agreed to a national conference. It was too late.
North which profits from the political status quo propped up ultra-conservative Muhammadu Buhari famed for his love of northern domination over Nigeria, as president.

Now, APC commandeered by Buhari's north is gradually collecting the 36 states for a long term one party democracy commanded by Fulani-controlled north. Anambra may fall next Saturday.

So the 20 northern states that profit from the present political structure and governance system shall back Buhari till whenever, in order to entrench the political status quo, so deep that by the time any intervention can come, the political status quo must have become a norm; by then, it may amount to treasonable offense for Edwin Clark, or Obong Victor Attah or Nnia Nwodo to ask for political restructuring of Nigeria.

At times when people peer into the future like this on this forum, next thing is to dismiss such people as IPOB members.

The future is very bleak.

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by sway112: 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hmmm uncle jona has microphone in his house... Na WA ooo
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by maysimsimple(m): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
Now I understand... Jonah with all this liquor mehn its good to live good....

ote author=Mztarstrechy post=62410057]Governor Seriake Dickson visited former President Goodluck Jonathan in his home town, Otueke.He commiserated with the Otueke Community and the Ogiasa family for the lose of their Paramount Ruler. HRH. King. Lot. J. Ogiasa (JP).Speaking during the visit,former President Goodluck Jonathan said...

"Those young people who wake up and from the comfort of their beds, write stories of feud going on between me and my younger brother Governor Seriake Dickson are just running faster than their legs".

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/governor-seriake-dickson-visits.html?m=1[/quote]
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by AnthonyAk(m): 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
Parlour big sete them gas use mic
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by goodlife4every1(m): 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
docadams:
Hmmmmmm

Jonathan self
1. Drinks are too many. Only Seaman's Aromatic Schnapps is needed here
2. Standing to address the governor in his abode is an error.
He is not a proud... That's humbleness at its peak... Simplicity has brought him this far in a little time...
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by docadams: 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I agree with you that Jonathan should have delegated a spokesman to do the talking as an elder. Perhaps, he's being too simplistic!

But I feel he did that out of respect for the office of the Governor that he once occupied... But from your angle as an African and a Niger Deltan, you are very correct...

Meanwhile, I missed your point on the liquor..

As for Eva, perhaps he was part of Dickhead's entourage...

Dickhead, you call him? You hate him that much?
Well, if the Eva is from Dickson, whoever placed it on the table of elders should have had his ancestry questioned.

Anyway, I am just trying not to suffer cultural estrangement.
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
King4Roller:
I am not understanding. Using microphone to talk to people in his parlour? Is it that big?

Dis same way pastors use micro phone and other loud musical instrument to talk to his members .
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by shevy878: 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
The man of the ppl
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by GuntersChain(m): 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
speechless
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by Moganajoe: 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
xlextj:

Uncle Jonah knows that drunken fellow has arrived. More ethanol will even be needed.
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by freshvine(f): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
King4Roller:
I am not understanding. Using microphone to talk to people in his parlour? Is it that big?

Pressmen particularly from the govt house correspondent are likely to pick feeds for reportage.

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by ud4u: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fault finder's every where. Everyone with their individual difference, Jonathan is always known for his simplicity, not Ego

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by isalegan2: 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
xlextj:

I think most of the liquor was brought as gifts from the guests as they arrived. You know you're not supposed to go empty-handed to a dinner nah. cheesy

There are moments where you see the bottles on the table and in some of the pictures you don't. Maybe they used them for African blessing (libations) and then removed them. The drivers and service people and photographers probably shared them. JEG can't drink them all, or can he? grin

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by apharm(m): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
even at home, they still use microphone to discuss. odiegwu
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by apharm(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
even at home, they still use microphone to discuss. odiegwu
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by Azam101: 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
The drunken master of Otuoke ! displaying drinks
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by airex(m): 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
docadams:
Hmmmmmm

Jonathan self
that's ur mentality. If ur type mistakenly get money, u go dey drive car on top human beings

2 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by Themandator: 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Governor Seriake Dickson visited former President Goodluck Jonathan in his home town, Otueke.He commiserated with the Otueke Community and the Ogiasa family for the lose of their Paramount Ruler. HRH. King. Lot. J. Ogiasa (JP).Speaking during the visit,former President Goodluck Jonathan said...

"Those young people who wake up and from the comfort of their beds, write stories of feud going on between me and my younger brother Governor Seriake Dickson are just running faster than their legs".

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/governor-seriake-dickson-visits.html?m=1

A man of peace ..Look how fresh he is after leaving the office for them
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by gare(f): 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
docadams:
Hmmmmmm

Jonathan self

It is a sign of courtesy, they are his visitors, you guys should learn how to treat people
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by airex(m): 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
okey39:
BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE TEXT BELOW..BET TO A MAN OF YOURSELF..BET9JA BOOKING CODE?
TODAY FIXED MATCH BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP"PLS STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY..WINNING IS GUARANTEED
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAY GAME
Share am for ur village people first

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by adecz: 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
The defeated drunken master.

The man too like kaikai & co,
That's why he didn't achieve anything.

He did not give Easterners their
second Niger bridge.

Akpeteshi even make am forget to tar
the road to Otuoke.

But in fairness to him,
he built some Almajiri schools in the North.

But, he couldn't #Bringbackourgirls

Original Clueless President.
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by timzyrhymes(m): 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
related by blood or ?? undecided
TonyeBarcanista:
related by blood or ??
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by correctyourself(m): 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
docadams:
Hmmmmmm

Jonathan self

Somebody that is humble would always be humble, he is not the type that pretend that is why he stood up.
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
nengibo:

Stop reading meaning to pictures, they are brothers and most importantly human beings not gods
Thank you my brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) / Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.