Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) (57314 Views)

Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan / Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by jacoik(m): 11:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
xlextj:
all these liquor n spirit will be consumed by who?
lol. Shebi if I slap u now ppl go dey complain
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by Olukat(m): 11:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
docadams:
Hmmmmmm

Jonathan self
1. Drinks are too many. Only Seaman's Aromatic Schnapps is needed here
2. Standing to address the governor in his abode is an error.

My friend go through that pix well
HRM Deitte Spiff is there and other respected Elders of the region.
It's so right when Obasanjo faints before Oni of Ife but wrong when Pres. GEJ stands before his kings.
Hypocrite fear God na angry

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by jacoik(m): 11:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
BuhariNaWah:
Please Nairalanders,

What does Dickson mean
lolzzzz I swear mad ppl full this country oooo. Na dick na abi dickness
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by godox2(m): 11:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

1. Have you seen meeting of elders without liquor?

2. He stood up to revere Governor Seriake Dickson not Mr Seriake Dickson. He respect the office and that shows humility.

I'm no GEJite but he just earned my respect by his act. If all our public officers will emulate this.

Meanwhile, Buhari must Go!

ERROR! Buhari must complete 8 years.
Kola should be at elders meeting, not liquor.
I like and respect GEJ, but I love and believe, Buhari is the leader we want in Nigeria. Not a leader that can't take tough decisions.
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by gete21: 11:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
grin
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by Olukat(m): 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I agree with you that Jonathan should have delegated a spokesman to do the talking as an elder. Perhaps, he's being too simplistic!

But I feel he did that out of respect for the office of the Governor that he once occupied... But from your angle as an African and a Niger Deltan, you are very correct...

Meanwhile, I missed your point on the liquor..

As for Eva, perhaps he was part of Dickhead's entourage...

Why the emphases on 'Dickhead'?
HRM. Deities Spiff is in attendance also
Whoever placed Eva water there has committed a gravious crime
It's right when Obasanjo faints before Oni of Ife but wrong when GEJ stands before his kings.
We are Niger Deltas and we can not see our culture through the eyes of others!
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by gete21: 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 16, 2017
BuhariNaWah:
Please Nairalanders,

What does Dickson mean
The Son of a Dick? Something like a gamete?
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by docadams: 12:35am On Nov 16, 2017
Olukat:

My friend go through that pix well
HRM Deitte Spiff is there and other respected Elders of the region.
It's so right when Obasanjo faints before Oni of Ife but wrong when Pres. GEJ stands before his kings.
Hypocrite fear God na angry

Can you kindly point out HRM in the pics? While at it, please enlighten me how a visiting King, especially in Bayelsa state, is seated in gatherings such as this.
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:13am On Nov 16, 2017
PEACEFUL
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by nengibo: 3:30am On Nov 16, 2017
Nace5:

Thank you my brother
Thank God bro
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by Mckandre(m): 3:44am On Nov 16, 2017
psychologist:
Using mic to address a gathering of 9 people
so they won't say they skipped anything,Listen in crisp sound
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by juman(m): 5:17am On Nov 16, 2017
The clueless one was visited.

By the way, even there is no good road from yenagoa to otuoke o.

What a wasted opportunity.
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by fashrola(m): 7:30am On Nov 16, 2017
King4Roller:
I am not understanding. Using microphone to talk to people in his parlour? Is it that big?
Remember the press men are also present.... So they need it and its very important, except you wanna increase the volume of your TV to max before you can hear him (GEJ)

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by DTaj: 8:40am On Nov 16, 2017
neonly:
I just loving dis man

"Hate" your own English first! LOL. Indeed, "I just loving dis man". Olodo!
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by DTaj: 8:42am On Nov 16, 2017
In the 3rd picture, why did Dickson 'distort' his nose that way? What sort of smell elicited that? LOL...
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 8:47am On Nov 16, 2017
BuhariNaWah:
Please Nairalanders,

What does Dickson mean
Dick is a colloquial form of the name Richard. Son in this case is an old English tradition of adding the suffix 'son' to indicate one is a male child of the afore mentioned person. So Dickson translates to son of Richard(Dick) or Dick's son.

Some other examples are;
- Harrison like Harrison Ford of Indiana Jones fame.
- Johansson like Scarlet Johansson the popular Hollywood starlet.
- Nelson like the first name of Nelson Mandela the South African revolutionary. etc
- Benson as in Benson Idahosa the late fire brand preacher based in Benin.
- Jackson as in Michael Jackson the popular pop singer in America, may God rest his soul.

I hope I have been able to educate you.
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by efighter: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2017
Seaman's Schnapps and other alcoholic drinks on the table once again. Can't this drunk fisherman do without getting high? Is his life all about ogogoro? No wonder that World bank house-girl called Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla and the frog eyed master-thief called Deizaini turned him (Jonaddaft) to a money spinning machine.

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by Folorunsho2016(m): 9:53am On Nov 16, 2017
Have never seen a president as humbled as GEJ and a VP as Osibanjo. Would be a great combination if possible. Well sha, just passing oo.
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 10:14am On Nov 16, 2017
xlextj:
all these liquor n spirit will be consumed by who?

Of all the things you could expunge from the photos, na liquor and spirits and ghosts yo see? SMH!

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by baralatie(m): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2017
MarieSucre:

Dick is a colloquial form of the name Richard. Son in this case is an old English tradition of adding the suffix 'son' to indicate one is a male child of the afore mentioned person. So Dickson translates to son of Richard(Dick) or Dick's son.

Some other examples are;
- Nelson like the first name of Nelson Mandela the South African revolutionary. etc
- Jackson as in Michael Jackson the popular pop singer in America, may God rest his soul.

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 10:33am On Nov 16, 2017
Alariiwo:
Foolish man..

All your eastern backbones are now singing Buhari's praise, conferring him with the highest titles in their potor enclave there. Any where belle face people

Politics in Africa is usually so.

"Backbones" last time I checked, he is retired and not in the race for 2019 so Alariwo please keep your hate to yourself.

Thank me later.
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by Annydora(f): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2017
even if na ikwuaka na uzo de wan do or introduction??drinks are too much
na wa oo....Naija my country

Have you tried our bulk sms marketing platform?
You get guaranteed delivery, delivery reports or sms refunds
(or your money back) if your messages are not delivered.
www.smsmarketingportal.com
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Governor Seriake Dickson visited former President Goodluck Jonathan in his home town, Otueke.He commiserated with the Otueke Community and the Ogiasa family for the lose of their Paramount Ruler. HRH. King. Lot. J. Ogiasa (JP).Speaking during the visit,former President Goodluck Jonathan said...

"Those young people who wake up and from the comfort of their beds, write stories of feud going on between me and my younger brother Governor Seriake Dickson are just running faster than their legs".

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/governor-seriake-dickson-visits.html?m=1
I think this should be of interest here:
http://www.LegaciesOfGoodluckJonathan.com/
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2017
DTaj:

Anyone can Skip a word in a haste to update. I think what he really meant to say is "I am just loving this man". However, in your hate for GEJ, you'd rather pick on a glitch from his praise singer than just outrightly call him out as an ineffectual Buffon, Ogogoro drunkard, Corrupt and daft.

#ClosetHater. #ComeOutClean
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by aleeyus(m): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2017
Ermacc:
landlords
grin
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by gymer(m): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
docadams:

Tonye, I chose to respond to only your comment. We, in the South-South do have tradition. Politics aside, in my place, GEJ is an elderstatesman by tradition with respect to what he is. As such, he doesn't have to stand while addressing Dickson. In fact, a third party presents the gift to the visitors... And same third party speaks on behalf of GEJ. In both cases, the spokesman does the job while standing. Otherwise, GEJ speaks while on his seat.

If not for cultural encroachment, what is Eva doing on the table? Read my post again. I approved only the Schnapps which is the gold standard.

Tonye is correct Sir. I am also from the SS and know that you stand to address such a gathering if you are not sick, disabled or too old to stand up. Thank you.
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by neonly: 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
DTaj:

Na phone dey do d rubbish don't kill yurself english no bi my papa language

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by BuhariNaWah: 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
MarieSucre:

Some other examples are;

Yes mum,
Thanks
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) by citizenY(m): 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
BuhariNaWah:
Please Nairalanders,

What does Dickson mean

we are all sons of *dick*. abi u no know? lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics / Tinubu’s Victory: AIT Broadcaster Ijeoma Osamor Testifies For Peter Obi / BBC Describes Current PDP Crisis In Nigeria(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.