Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" (photo) (1578 Views)

My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging / I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" (photo) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lool.... I know some ladies here can relate well to this funny tweet smiley

Re: Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" (photo) by consultancy: 12:23am On Nov 16, 2017
Wedon Ma

1 Like

Re: Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" (photo) by quiverfull(m): 12:46am On Nov 16, 2017
I have actually heard a warped argument that some women's action encourage rape, but i don't agree. However, looking at the last sentence this girl wrote in Yoruba, is this not encouraging rape? Just asking.
Re: Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" (photo) by Elove1: 12:46am On Nov 16, 2017
Birds of the same feather compliment together
Re: Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" (photo) by elsse(m): 12:56am On Nov 16, 2017
She is happy dey are complimenting her buh ended the post with....and I quote "I go f.uck you die".

Sincerely she is saying what she wants them to do to her.....cos that ain't a compliment angry
Re: Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" (photo) by Macgreat(m): 1:08am On Nov 16, 2017
It turns her on grin

Re: Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" (photo) by WizAkzy: 2:04am On Nov 16, 2017
How stupid are you

Re: Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" (photo) by dreamworld: 2:22am On Nov 16, 2017
grin,every lady loves it, but dey won't tell u

1 Like

Re: Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" (photo) by meobizy(f): 3:44am On May 13, 2018
This is true and was a litmus test I always employed to know my dates who really had no boyfriend. Don't ask me how because I'll never say.
Re: Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" (photo) by ubunja(m): 4:13am On May 13, 2018
meobizy:
This is true and was a litmus test I always employed to know my dates who really had no boyfriend. Don't ask me how because I'll never say.
how?
Re: Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" (photo) by meobizy(f): 4:08pm On May 13, 2018
ubunja:
how?
Kai. Nigerians, never heeding to instructions.
Okay, I'll budge. Truly single females are desperate for male attention. It is irritating but during dates, the single ones always respond to cat calls like female dogs on heat.

On a few dates, during strolls, my female companion will physically leave me to see who it was that called her "fine girl" or "yellow sisi." The ones who had men falling over heels learned to ignore unwanted compliments. Every useless girl I cut off out of annoyance was later confirmed as single by other guys who were on her case — telling me I was the only one she had affection for.

On growing up and maturing, I've decided not to date local and immature girls anymore. I'm wiser now.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Mentor Pic Here,Dr Ben Carson is my mentor / Ladies, Which One Will You Choose/prefer To Marry? / My Girl Is Comparing Me With Her Ex And Said He's Good In Bed Than I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.