Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

"Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari (18681 Views)

Let's Debate On Secession. No Insults / United States Government Denounces APC Propaganda On Atiku / IPOB Propaganda on Nairaland about "Jubrin" In Full Swing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by presidency: 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari: "There is no part of Nigeria where you will not find Igbo entrepreneurs. So I am asking you all not to buy into the senseless propaganda on secession. Igbo is Nigeria and Nigeria is Igbo. Both are inseparable." #PMBinSE

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
angry
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by spartacus11(m): 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ipobians are indeed so senseless

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Seeker17(m): 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by lonecatt(m): 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
Is it not the same you that said they are 5% or is it my eyes that is deceiving me.
abi you are just realizing that Igbo is Nigeria and Nigeria is Igbo.
go and preach to your Fulani brothers to stop the senseless killings and leave the igbos alone.Mr hypocrite

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by okeyley: 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
presidency:
President Muhammadu Buhari: "There is no part of Nigeria where you will not find Igbo entrepreneurs. So I am asking you all not to buy into the senseless propaganda on secession. Igbo is Nigeria and Nigeria is Igbo. Both are inseparable." #PMBinSE

Attimes i wonder who is behind this moniker that keeps releasing these press statements

we are not doubting your claims but your governance have proved otherwise....

the 5%, 97% statement which is we ve now seen evident in your appointments by given over 81% of your appointment to your Region

Imagine Anambra decides of November 18th, 2017.

"Security Strategy Breakdown:
26,000 Armed Policemen/Counter Terrorism.

10,000 Armed Soldiers.
5,000 Armed Naval Officers.
3,000 Armed Air force Officers.
11,000 Armed Civil Defence Corps.
3,000 Trained Dogs.
100 War Gunboats.
15 Armour Personal Carrier (APC).
+ War aerial helicopters".

Are we going for war or is this still for an election?

I want to use this medium to ask that you reduce this show of force to certain parts of the country.

and prove to your fellow country men what leadership and governance is.

Nigerians are tired of this type of change they are experiencing.
They need life changing policies.
We are tired of selective corruption fight.
Put the right things in place and watch your citizens love you

25 Likes

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
I've not seen any reason why secession of any form is senseless in Nigeria. No single logical reason behind that statement. I'd love to proven wrong here.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I've not seen any reason why secession of any form is senseless in Nigeria. No single logical reason behind that statement. I'd love to proven wrong here.

you must be out of your mind if you think any nigerian will beg you to stay in nigeria....declare war and get your biafra already....

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

you must be out of your mind if you think any nigerian will beg you to stay in nigeria....declare war and get your biafra already....
I simply asked why secession is considered senseless in Nigeria and you are cussing already. Where did I go wrong?

47 Likes

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by rumours: 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
Why are people against Biafra secession? If it was Arewa secession, will people be against them like this? Is it that Nigeria cannot survive without the Igbos? How did the Igbos become so indispensable? This hypocritical and pretentious unity is not working in my opinion o! People are not willing to bring about justice, equity, fairness. Yet they talk about unity. Is unity by force?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
Especially when a sex predator is leading you blindly to path he has made no provision for your welfare

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I simply asked why secession is considered senseless in Nigeria and you are cussing already. Where did I go wrong?

go argue that with the nigerian authorities,not civilians....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

go argue that with the nigerian authorities,not civilians....
So why are you trying to start an argument with me? Is it also senseless because the authorities said it is or because it logically is?

28 Likes

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
rumours:
Why are people against Biafra secession? If it was Arewa secession, will people be against them like this? Is it that Nigeria cannot survive without the Igbos? How did the Igbos become so indispensable? This hypocritical and pretentious unity is not working in my opinion o! People are not willing to bring about justice, equity, fairness. Yet they talk about unity. Is unity by force?

the problem is not about secession whatever....the problem is you are argueing with the wrong people....

even if we civilians back you,it will still not change anything...we already told you what to do according to our understanding of nigeria....

but you dont listen....you keep on insulting us as if we are the people holding you back....

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
So why are you trying to start an argument with me? Is it also senseless because the authorities said it is or because it logically is?

just telling you facts....learn how to forward your arguments....insulting us will not give you biafra....cownunus plan will not work on us....

even if all nigerians join hand and help you,you will still not get biafra....the only thing you could get is zimbabwe treatment....

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

just telling you facts....learn how to forward your arguments....insulting us will not give you biafra....cownunus plan will not work on us....

even if all nigerians join hand and help you,you will still not get biafra....the only thing you could get is zimbabwe treatment....
So how does this tell why any secession move is senseless?

18 Likes

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sapiosexuality:

it is senseless solong you dont change the constitution....change the constitution!....change the constitution!....

but you dont listen.....if una push too hard then military rule will return....una think nigeria is a joke....big mistake........

1 Like

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

it is senseless solong you dont change the constitution....change the constitution!....change the constitution!....

but you dont listen.....if una push too hard then military rule will return....una think nigeria is a joke....big mistake........
What does that mean? It is Senseless So Long You Don't Change The Constitution. Explain what you mean.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
What does that mean? It is Senseless So Long You Don't Change The Constitution. Explain what you mean.

why the hell should i explain that to you?...

change the rules....

but even if you change the rules,i dont think most igbos would agree leaving nigeria....leave to what?...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

why the hell should i explain that to you?...

change the rules....

but even if you change the rules,i dont think most igbos would agree leaving nigeria....leave to what?...
Smh. I thought you could provide an answer. Give it a rest.

17 Likes

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
now we have a example in zimbabwe....the nigerian military will do the same too...i warned una 2years ago that the military would take over if democracy fails....una should take that very serious....army people are not politicians that you can argue with....
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Smh. I thought I you could provide an answer. Give it a rest.

then dont listen....put yourself and your people in danger....i dont care.......
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

then dont lisen....put yourself and your people in danger....i dont care.......
Education is very important, even informal ones. As long as it is sound.

10 Likes

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Education is very important, even informal ones. As long as it is sound.

what?....sorry,what are you talking about now.....declare war already and get biafra and stop messing around online....

1 Like

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by pryme(m): 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sapiosexuality:

It's senseless cos the Ibos have a big stake in Nigeria, apart from the Ibos not producing a President since the introduction of democracy tell me where the Ibos are inferior to other Ethnic groups.

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Oloripelebe: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
grin grin
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
pryme:

It's senseless cos the Ibos have a big stake in Nigeria, apart from the Ibos not producing a President since the introduction of democracy tell me where the Ibos are inferior to other Ethnic groups.

he doesnt even understand that most igbos would vote against leaving nigeria....they dont see this....i talk with igbos....very few talk about biafra....most talk about business....

5 Likes

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
Oloripelebe:
grin grin

whats so funny.......
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
pryme:

Is that why it is senseless?

The Jews have a stake in America and run that nations economy but they have a country of their own which is Israel.

The Chinese are not treated with any form of inferiority in America but they have their own country.

How does having a stake in a country and treating one 'truly fairly' make secession senseless? Give me something logically solid.

Since the whole world have a stake in each other's country can we say having a country is useless and the need for a One World Order necessary?

17 Likes

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sapiosexuality:

The Jews have a stake in America and run that nations economy but they have a country of their own which is Israel.

The Chinese are not treated with any form of inferiority in America but they have their own country.

How does having a stake in a country make secession senseless? Give me something logically solid.

Since the whole world have a stake in each other's country can we say having a country is useless and the need for a One World Order necessary?

sooo,you await from us to explain everything to you......do you know how to wipe your yansh after you take a dump or we should explain that to you too.....??
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by pryme(m): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sapiosexuality:

The Jews have a stake in America and run that nations economy but they have a country of their own.

How does having a stake a country make secession senseless?

OK this countries you mentioned none of them are calling for internal break up of their country.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

sooo,you await from us to explain everything to you......do you know how to wipe your yansh after you take a dump or we should explain that to you too.....??
You've had your chance. Let's try other hands.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mobolaji Johnson: Achievements Of The First Governor Of Lagos State / Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin / My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.