Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

"Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari (18721 Views)

Let's Debate On Secession. No Insults / United States Government Denounces APC Propaganda On Atiku / IPOB Propaganda on Nairaland about "Jubrin" In Full Swing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Israeljones(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Xisnin(m): 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Is that why it is senseless?

The Jews have a stake in America and run that nations economy but they have a country of their own which is Israel.

The Chinese are not treated with any form of inferiority in America but they have their own country.

How does having a stake in a country and treating one 'truly fairly' make secession senseless? Give me something logically solid.

Since the whole world have a stake in each other's country can we say having a country is useless and the need for a One World Order necessary?

YES, that is why it is senseless.
Israel was never part of the US, neither was China.
I expected that you would deploy your intelligence(sapio) in arguing your
case, but you have descended into straw man fallacy typical of unenlightened
people.

Nigerian secessionists are like kids, even though scolding and spanking kids isn't ideal, it
is necessary to prevent kids from playing with fire and getting burned.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
This snake should just shut up....Thats all
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by legitnow: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
Is Buhari refering to afonja and aboki?

I dont think he is referng to Ndiigbo.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by FreeConCiencE: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
Obec70:
Arewa youths that demanded that Nigeria be divided cos they don't want the igbos any more were left untouched & were hosted at villa for a job well-done. You laid siege over southeast because of IPOB/ Nnamdi kanu, innocent lives were lost without any provocation! The governor's and all collaborators in this crime against humanity won't escape God's judgement period.

Keep quayet my friend, were you not in Nigeria when the cownu was terrorizing the peace and unity of the country? Setting up bifran soldiers? Perhaps tribalism has blocked your sight completely
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by PapalsBull(m): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
[s]
Nebuzaradan:

Buhari is a terrorist
kiss the truth
[/s]
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by tishbite41(m): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
FreeConCiencE:

Keep quiet my friend, SE is just slightly larger than kano state
and more productive than the north n Niger put together
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by 9jja(f): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
But buy into the senseless deception called one Nigeria that only exists on the lips right?

1 Like

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by chuckjonesautos: 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
spartacus11:
Ipobians are indeed so senseless

cheesy
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Ladyjumong(f): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
cheesy nigerians cant just survive without the igbos grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by tishbite41(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
buhari is no obstacle to Biafra bt the bastards among us who have hijacked the Igbo leadership.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
Xisnin:

YES, that is why it is senseless.
Israel was never part of the US, neither was China.
I expected that you would deploy your intelligence(sapio) in arguing your
case, but you have descended into straw man fallacy typical of unenlightened
people.

Nigerian secessionists are like kids, even though scolding and spanking kids isn't ideal, it
is necessary to prevent kids from playing with fire and getting burned.

Wow! Was Igbo part of Nigeria in the first place? Was Yoruba part of Nigeria? Was Hausa part of Nigeria? Was is it not a rapist who goes by the name Lugard who colonised and forced them together? A people living separately and peacefully for over 900 years were forced to live together and asking for a return is senseless? Which is senseless now? That the creation of a rapist must be sustained or that the people go back to their old forms?

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by pryme(m): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Is their proof that secession is not possible in Nigeria? Does it need to be in the constitution now for it to be possible? What proof do you have that it is unattainable? Don't mention the constitution because it is amended based on needs.

And does it have to be in the constitution to make sense? Is the document a testament of sensibility? How many things in that military constitution makes sense? Which constitution gave thieves in the house rights to enrich themselves? That's sensible because it is in the constitution?

Trust me when say this, without the constitution things would have been worse for you guys.

I have read all what you typed above and it's Clear to me, you have been blinded by sentiments.

We are done here.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by FreeConCiencE: 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
tishbite41:

Keep quayet, you are productive and erosion has turned your land to a barren land and all of you are running to South West and North?
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Ladyjumong(f): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
spartacus11:
just admit dat your poor nation cant do without dem grin

ur bubu already confirmed dat grin
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
pryme:

Trust me when say this, without the constitution things would have been worse for you guys.

I have read all what you typed above and it's Clear to me, you have been blinded by sentiments.

We are done here.
You guys? Is that where we at now? Sentiments? This is pure logic. If I have showed sentiments you can show me how. But then, is sentiment wrong for simply being sentiment? If I'm sentimental to the plights of suffering masses of Rohinga does that make me or my position useless?

5 Likes

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]
Buhari is a terrorist
kiss the truth

Mr programmed robot, you forgot to add dis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

Next time, be more generous with ur display of acute foolishness.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by FreeConCiencE: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ladyjumong:

Keep quayet, bubu is just bashing you home and away
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by tishbite41(m): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
FreeConCiencE:

Keep quayet, you are productive and erosion has turned your land to a barren land and all of you are running to South West and North?
the north I know is desertificated. that's y d Fulani's re killing in order to grab lands.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Ladyjumong(f): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
FreeConCiencE:

Keep quayet, bubu is just bashing you home and away
headslammers, comon fvck off my mention angry
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by pryme(m): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
You guys? Is that where we at now? Sentiments? This is pure logic. If I have showed sentiments you can show me how. But then, is sentiment wrong for simply being sentiment? If I'm sentimental to the plights of suffering masses of Rohinga does that make me or my position useless?

Yes you used sentiments, you expect things to be done "outside" the constitution for your own favor,

But if Buhari does things outside the constitution you be screaming he is a dictator all over the place, if not for the constitution your leader would have been executed without trail for a treasonable offence.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by spartacus11(m): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ladyjumong:

We can't do without every tribe and ethnic groups in Niaja
Bcus we are stronger and better together
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by AnanseK(m): 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
okeyley:

At times i wonder who is behind this moniker that keeps releasing these press statements
we are not doubting your claims but your governance have proved otherwise....

the 5%, 97% statement which is we ve now seen evident in your appointments by given over 81% of your appointment to your Region

Imagine Anambra decides of November 18th, 2017.
"Security Strategy Breakdown:
26,000 Armed Policemen/Counter Terrorism.

10,000 Armed Soldiers.
5,000 Armed Naval Officers.
3,000 Armed Air force Officers.
11,000 Armed Civil Defence Corps.
3,000 Trained Dogs.
100 War Gunboats.
15 Armour Personal Carrier (APC).
+ War aerial helicopters".

Are we going for war or is this still for an election?
I want to use this medium to ask that you reduce this show of force to certain parts of the country.
and prove to your fellow country men what leadership and governance is.
Nigerians are tired of this type of change they are experiencing.
They need life changing policies.
We are tired of selective corruption fight.
Put the right things in place and watch your citizens love you

1. Of course you know that the 81% political appointments for north is a bloody lie but not being an honorable person yourself you chose to stick to falsehood.

2. And you know that the SE gave Buhari 5% of the votes he received in the 2015 general election which is okay since they either don't agree with the policies he presented or they don't have confidence in him.

3. Those who gave him the 95% either believed in his policies or were confident they made a good choice. So how can you expect me to appoint in equal numbers those who have confidence in my capacity and policies with those who clearly don't ? Why are you so selfish , you want eat your cake and have it? Will you be happy to implement policies you don't agree with?

4. Regarding security at Anambra election. If you don't want to do things in a civilized manner , how would the government treat you in civilized way?

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
pryme:

Yes you used sentiments, you expect things to be done "outside" the constitution for your own favor,

But if Buhari does things outside the constitution you be screaming he is a dictator all over the place, if not for the constitution your leader would have been executed without trail for a treasonable offence.
How is that sentiment? And how is sentiment for anything even wrong? Simply because it is sentiment? You said a thing must be in the constitution to be sensible and I showed you the constitution is not the judge of what is logical and you accuse me of bias. How? Is the constitution against sleeping with several women and living a careless life? But isn't that wrong? And how does whatever Buhari chooses to do affect the integrity of the secessionists? Can something be wrong because another thing is perceived to be wrong?

4 Likes

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by AnanseK(m): 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
tishbite41:

Cocaine pushers.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by shedy03(m): 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
cheesy
spartacus11:
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by FreeConCiencE: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
tishbite41:
the north I know is desertificated. that's y d Fulani's re killing in order to grab lands.

Keep quayet, the land you considered desertificated is where over 70% of what you are eating come from.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by AnanseK(m): 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Is that why it is senseless?
The Jews have a stake in America and run that nations economy but they have a country of their own which is Israel.
The Chinese are not treated with any form of inferiority in America but they have their own country.
How does having a stake in a country and treating one 'truly fairly' make secession senseless? Give me something logically solid.
Since the whole world have a stake in each other's country can we say having a country is useless and the need for a One World Order necessary?

Sit up your mouth cry baby, no body is treating you differently. Northerners are even more marginalized than you tiny enclave.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Nebuzaradan: 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
[s]
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Mr programmed robot, you forgot to add dis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

Next time, be more generous with ur display of acute foolishness.
[/s]
Buhari is a terrorist
Osibanjo is a vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
kiss the truth
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Nebuzaradan: 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
Israeljones:

Tinubu is a bastard
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by tishbite41(m): 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
FreeConCiencE:

Keep quayet, the land you considered desertificated is where over 70% of what you are eating come from.
u dnt mean it. and u pple are hungry. almajiris begging for food. or do u want to foolishly compare an Igbo man to the average northerner? u must be very daft walahi!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore: 'Minimum Wage Will Be N100,000 If Elected As President' / Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him / Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.