Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

"Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari (18724 Views)

Let's Debate On Secession. No Insults / United States Government Denounces APC Propaganda On Atiku / IPOB Propaganda on Nairaland about "Jubrin" In Full Swing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by pryme(m): 12:11am On Nov 17, 2017
gidgiddy:

Is the stake Igbos have in Nigeria bigger than the stake Scotalnd has in Britain?

Is it bigger than the stake Catalonia has in Spain?

But Catalonia and Spain have agitated to go

Pls read up about Scotland before you start.
Or better still look for a movie called BraveHeart by Mel Gibson and watch, you will see the true meaning of marginalization.

Do your research before you try to argue in a public forum about what you don't know.

Make no mistake the Ibos were represented during the Amalgamation, no one forced Nigeria on you.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 12:12am On Nov 17, 2017
Dnockeror333:

We bless you, but may Chukwu, the Lord our Deliverer not forget your accusation against the malnurish and dessicated children of the East (an South).

hey,hey...dont even try to give me guilt here....na una started it....

i never insulted what una believe in....you send things to me,i will enpower it and send it right back to you...

be careful....
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by ChimaAgbalajob: 12:14am On Nov 17, 2017
When the chief proponent of division in Nigeria begins to preach to you about secession without seeing how he personally promoted the agenda, then you know the zoo is truly in trouble
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 12:16am On Nov 17, 2017
kikikiki.... grin grin
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by gidgiddy: 12:17am On Nov 17, 2017
pryme:

Pls read up about Scotland before you start.
Or better still look for a movie called BraveHeart by Mel Gibson and watch, you will see the true meaning of marginalization.

Do your research before you try to argue in a public forum about what you don't know.

Make no mistake the Ibos were represented during the Amalgamation, no one forced Nigeria on you.

I have watched brave heart and I know the Scottish story. But do you see the British Primeminister telling the Scots "you must be part of Britain and we are insrparable"? No, that would amount to telling Scotland that they are prisoners. Instead, Scotland was given a referendum.

What do you mean that Igbos were represented during the amalgamation? Who represented Igbos?

1 Like

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by brightalo17: 12:33am On Nov 17, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
So how does this tell why any secession move is senseless?
It is senseless because it is senseless, what part of senseless do you not understand? Do you want to understand the meaning of senseless or why he used senseless?
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by HiddenShadow: 1:15am On Nov 17, 2017
pryme:

You are an insignificant load of vomit to tell me to shut up.

If I was Buhari I would have become a dictator and by pass the constitution and given you that Biafra,
Then I will make sure any plane flying over Nigeria will be shut down mid air,
I will give all the Biafra pigs like you 7 days ultimatum to leave Nigeria, all your properties will be confiscated after that day, you will have to apply for visas before setting foot in Nigeria.

Since Biafra is populated with rams like you, it won't take long before you become a failed state.
You are not the only ones that can play the hate game.

If you guys don't like it here in Nigeria, you can go to hell and acquire a piece of land there and live out your imbecilic life.

You are a pack of shit to think that the Ijaws, Akwa-Cross people are interested in a Nigeria without the Igbo people.

Once the Ijaws and Akwa-Cross people join the Igbos, the issue of landlock status cease to exist.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by juman(m): 1:52am On Nov 17, 2017
ChimaAgbalajob:
When the chief proponent of division in Nigeria begins to preach to you about secession without seeing how he personally promoted the agenda, then you know the zoo is truly in trouble

Gbam.

Buhari himself never believed in one nigeria.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by juman(m): 1:56am On Nov 17, 2017
pryme:

You are an insignificant load of vomit to tell me to shut up.

If I was Buhari I would have become a dictator and by pass the constitution and given you that Biafra,
Then I will make sure any plane flying over Nigeria will be shut down mid air,
I will give all the Biafra pigs like you 7 days ultimatum to leave Nigeria, all your properties will be confiscated after that day, you will have to apply for visas before setting foot in Nigeria.

Since Biafra is populated with rams like you, it won't take long before you become a failed state.
You are not the only ones that can play the hate game.

If you guys don't like it here in Nigeria, you can go to hell and acquire a piece of land there and live out your imbecilic life.

You funny. grin grin

I doubt if the yiigboss can build a successful country.

The yiigboos that always run away from their homes to other areas.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Dnockeror333(m): 6:56am On Nov 17, 2017
tsdarkside:

hey,hey...dont even try to give me guilt here....na una started it....

i never insulted what una believe in....you send things to me,i will enpower it and send it right back to you...

be careful....

Be careful....! Orelse that chair way dey beside you go cover you with delerium...! Gatingniddle! Even if you see me ko, you go run go hide for under your bed with terrible heart beat!
Anything way I write, take am as he be, you hear ko?
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by pryme(m): 8:11am On Nov 17, 2017
HiddenShadow:

You are a pack of shit to think that the Ijaws, Akwa-Cross people are interested in a Nigeria without the Igbo people.

Once the Ijaws and Akwa-Cross people join the Igbos, the issue of landlock status cease to exist.

You must be having fertilizers for brains to think the efiks gives a flying sh*t about a fraud called Biafra, come to Cross River and see for your self.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 17, 2017
HiddenShadow:

You are asking that confirmed Z....

Don't mind that guy

Thanks bro.

I wasn't asking him to tell me, I asked the question so that he can clearly see that there's absolutely Nothing good in nigeria. After 57 years.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 17, 2017
juman:

You funny. grin grin

I doubt if the yiigboss can build a successful country.

The yiigboos that always run away from their homes to other areas.

After 50 years of oppression, the igbos still stands tall, far taller than Yoruba and Hausa.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by pryme(m): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2017
gidgiddy:

I have watched brave heart and I know the Scottish story. But do you see the British Primeminister telling the Scots "you must be part of Britain and we are insrparable"? No, that would amount to telling Scotland that they are prisoners. Instead, Scotland was given a referendum.

What do you mean that Igbos were represented during the amalgamation? Who represented Igbos?

OK then, humor me
Tell me about Nigeria history,
I want to know if the Ibos had nothing to do with Nigeria from inception.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 17, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Nigeria is not landlocked, don't let anyone deceive u.
The core north NE n NW are the only landlocked regions in nigeria.

1). Rivers state is pure igbo land(Over 70% of Rivers state population are igbos) and u can build a river port there, not seaport.

2). Delta state have a very substantial igbo population, As much as 50%.

3). Edo, Bayelsa, Akwaibom, cross river all have an amount of igbos there(they were carved into those areas wen Gowon brought new states to cut of the igbos from their brothers n to also block their access to the sea

Onitsha had a river port long ago. Anambra, IMO, and Abia state have very big Rivers and we can build river ports from there.

As long as a nation is in possession of a river that flows within it and leads to Atlantic ocean or Pacific ocean, they are not landlocked. According to international law, the countries land mass is calculated and they take that same amount of water in the open sea.

Switzerland, Khazackatan, Austria, Luxemburg, Hungary, Macedonia, Slovakia Czeck republic, Belarus, Zimbabwe, Armenia.

The nations listed above are all landlocked and yet they are millions if times better than this ZOO.

Zimbabwe is a small country ravaged by imperialism and this is part of why they are poor. Now I tell u confidently, Zimbabwe as a country is better run than nigeria.

15 million people live in zimbabwe.
They generate 1200MW of electricity(better than nigeria energy generation per head.
They have a national carrier, they mine more than 8 of their resources like coal, gold, chromium ore, Iron ore, vanadium, Asbestors , copper ETC.

Nigeria is a waste land.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 17, 2017
pryme:

You must be having fertilizers for brains to think the efiks gives a flying sh*t about a fraud called Biafra, come to Cross River and see for your self.

Lmao. Nigga chill, before u have high BP.

I tell u this confidently, if there's a referendum next week for biafra, the Whole of SS will vote enmass to leave nigeria because in the niger Delta knows that if igbos leave this country, the Niger Delta will just collapse n die. The Hausa n Yoruba will steal all their resources n even chase them into the Atlantic ocean.

And mind u, the most populated tribe in the niger Delta is IGBO, Figure it out.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 17, 2017
tsdarkside:

sooo...na the darkside should give you hope for a better future....if una like make una commit mass suicide....the darkside still dont care....

una dead bodies would be used as fertilizers for the soil....nigeria still win..... grin grin grin grin

Nah, that wasn't the case. I never said u should give me hope ur as useless as every other unity beggar in nigeria.

I just set up a little mental exercise to u so that u can see that there's no single aspect of nigeria that works. Even useless landlocked zimbabwe is far better than nigeria.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Stpetermary: 9:01am On Nov 17, 2017
SORRY NO LAST MINUTE CHANGE HERE...
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by pryme(m): 10:29am On Nov 17, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Lmao. Nigga chill, before u have high BP.

I tell u this confidently, if there's a referendum next week for biafra, the Whole of SS will vote enmass to leave nigeria because in the niger Delta knows that if igbos leave this country, the Niger Delta will just collapse n die. The Hausa n Yoruba will steal all their resources n even chase them into the Atlantic ocean.

And mind u, the most populated tribe in the niger Delta is IGBO, Figure it out.

True, the Ibos are the most populous in the Niger Delta but they don't own the Niger Delta, they own the south east.

If indeed the Niger deltas believe in you, they would have joined you in your struggles.
Look around you, you are going it all alone, doesn't that tell you something?

We rather take our chances with Nigeria, where someone like Jonathan that is from the minority tribe made it to the Presidency. Something that will never happen for the minority in Biafra.
We all know Ibos like to dominate that is why want to break away and have something to dominate.

As for stealing our resources, let us worry about that. I know your strategy is to make enemies when there is none.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by HiddenShadow: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
pryme:

You made the worst mistake to say Efik.

Afonjas deceiving themselves.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by pryme(m): 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
HiddenShadow:

You made the worst mistake to say Efik.

Afonjas deceiving themselves.

I prefer to be an Afonja, then to be deluded.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
pryme:

True, the Ibos are the most populous in the Niger Delta but they don't own the Niger Delta, they own the south east.

If indeed the Niger deltas believe in you, they would have joined you in your struggles.
Look around you, you are going it all alone, doesn't that tell you something?

We rather take our chances with Nigeria, where someone like Jonathan that is from the minority tribe made it to the Presidency. Something that will never happen for the minority in Biafra.
We all know Ibos like to dominate that is why want to break away and have something to dominate.

As for stealing our resources, let us worry about that. I know your strategy is to make enemies when there is none.

Igbo is the most populated tribe in the whole SS, I'm not talking about SE.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by pryme(m): 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Igbo is the most populated tribe in the whole SS, I'm not talking about SE.

So that means you own the South South?
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by AnanseK(m): 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
okeyley:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/248417-fact-check-buharis-appointments-presidencys-list-inaccurate-several-names-omitted-others-wrongly-described.html

Sorry he said 97% on the National television.
What happened to one Nigeria? hypocrite

they have been civil in their demands but the government of the day chose uncivilized manner in addressing it. there is no justification whatsoever to warrant such magnitude of force in a Democratic dispensation. in a state that is not under state of emergency nor at war

They promised to stop election. It is important to protect those who want to vote. Your terrorist brothers even promised to kill the President .
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
pryme:

So that means you own the South South?

I mean that the most populated tribe in SS is the igbos.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by knight05(m): 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
hmmm
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
AnanseK:

They promised to stop election. It is important to protect those who want to vote. Your terrorist brothers even promised to kill the President .

The terrorist president has already killed some of his brothers
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Duru1(m): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
presidency:
President Muhammadu Buhari: "There is no part of Nigeria where you will not find Igbo entrepreneurs. So I am asking you all not to buy into the senseless propaganda on secession. Igbo is Nigeria and Nigeria is Igbo. Both are inseparable." #PMBinSE

You were among the dumbass jackasses who touted the idea of secession on July 29, 1966 after you killed Ironsi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Blasts Oshiomhole On Committees’ Chairmanship Remark / CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement / The World Is Watching Presidential Election Petition Tribunal - PDP Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.