Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

"Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari (18731 Views)

Let's Debate On Secession. No Insults / United States Government Denounces APC Propaganda On Atiku / IPOB Propaganda on Nairaland about "Jubrin" In Full Swing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by tishbite41(m): 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
AnanseK:

Cocaine pushers.
skull miner
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by billyG(m): 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
pryme:

It's senseless cos the Ibos have a big stake in Nigeria, apart from the Ibos not producing a President since the introduction of democracy tell me where the Ibos are inferior to other Ethnic groups.
is it only igbo ethnic grp that has not produce d president what of other numerous ethnic grp,are dey inferior to igbo?
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Xisnin(m): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Wow! Was Igbo part of Nigeria in the first place?
[Was Yoruba part of Nigeria? Was Hausa part of Nigeria?
Nigeria has never existed without any of its current parts.

Was is it not a rapist who goes by the name Lugard who colonised and forced them together? A people living separately and peacefully for over 900 years were forced to live together and asking for a return is senseless?
Name calling won't bolster your argument. Just name one country which wasn't
"forced" together.
At no time were your people, yes your people, living together in peace, they were
all belligerent neighbours scheming on dominating each other.
I marvel at the the ignorance displayed here, nation states have never arisen
through peace but war. Britain today is a product of force(war) , so is Germany, USA,
China and every other country.

Which is senseless now? That the creation of a rapist must be sustained or that the people go back to their old forms?
Do you think calling Lugard a rapist automatically make him one
and even if he was how does that in anyway affect Nigeria's existence?

You mean you want to go back to when each small towns are fighting
and enslaving their neighbours in war?

It is surprising that this is the best "argument" that can be put forward by an Ipob supporter.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by FreeConCiencE: 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
tishbite41:
u dnt mean it. and u pple are hungry. almajiris begging for food. or do u want to foolishly compare an Igbo man to the average northerner? u must be very daft walahi!!!
We r not hungry and if you say We beg for food, we do that where there is excess food and not where gully erosion has washed off.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
AnanseK:

Sit up your mouth cry baby, no body is treating you differently. Northerners are even more marginalized than you tiny enclave.
Okay.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
Xisnin:

Nigeria has never existed without any of its current parts.

Name calling won't bolster your argument. Just name one country which wasn't
"forced" together.
At no time were your people, yes your people, living together in peace, they were
all belligerent neighbours scheming on dominating each other.
I marvel at the the ignorance displayed here, nation states have never arisen
through peace but war. Britain today is a product of force(war) , so is Germany, USA,
China and every other country.

Do you think calling Lugard a rapist automatically make him one
and even if he was how does that in anyway affect Nigeria's existence?

You mean you want to go back to when each small towns are fighting
and enslaving their neighbours in war?

It is surprising that this is the best "argument" that can be put forward by an Ipob supporter.
Someone stole the wealth of your forefathers, killed and subdued them, traded them off and used their women how they deemed fit but the very one this happened to doesn't think it's rape. Okay. I've got no energy.

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
Osibanjo is a vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
kiss the truth

See painment!

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
Buhari, thank ur Allah that Biafrans are dazed and disunited.
You woulda seen resistance.

Enjoy while it last
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by tishbite41(m): 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
FreeConCiencE:

We r not hungry and if you say We beg for food, we do that where there is excess food and not where gully erosion has washed off.
gambari abi na afonja, u must be high on excreta. u beg for food because it is excess??!! and you think u dnt need a psychiatric evaluation. the zoo is gone.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
billyG:

is it only igbo ethnic grp that has not produce d president what of other numerous ethnic grp,are dey inferior to igbo?
Which are the major ethnic groups in Zoogeria. What is the ethnic political representation in government in this Buhari era compared to GEJ era?
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by okeyley: 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
AnanseK:

1. Of course you know that the 81% political appointments for north is a bloody lie but not being an honorable person yourself you chose to stick to falsehood.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/248417-fact-check-buharis-appointments-presidencys-list-inaccurate-several-names-omitted-others-wrongly-described.html

2. And you know that the SE gave Buhari 5% of the votes he received in the 2015 general election which is okay since they either don't agree with the policies he presented or they don't have confidence in him.

3. Those who gave him the 95% either believed in his policies or were confident they made a good choice. So how can you expect me to appoint in equal numbers those who have confidence in my capacity and policies with those who clearly don't ? Why are you so selfish , you want eat your cake and have it? Will you be happy to implement policies you don't agree with?

Sorry he said 97% on the National television.
What happened to one Nigeria? hypocrite

4. Regarding security at Anambra election. If you don't want to do things in a civilized manner , how would the government treat you in civilized way?

they have been civil in their demands but the government of the day chose uncivilized manner in addressing it. there is no justification whatsoever to warrant such magnitude of force in a Democratic dispensation. in a state that is not under state of emergency nor at war
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by FreeConCiencE: 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
tishbite41:
gambari abi na afonja, u must be high on excreta. u beg for food because it is excess??!! and you think u dnt need a psychiatric evaluation. the zoo is gone.

your level of comprehension is abysmally low. Northerners collect food from Northerners in the northern region so that everyone will be fed. Nobody tries coming to deserted, gully erosionized Barren land where even the owners are fleeing away from to collect food.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
tsdarkside:
now we have a example in zimbabwe....the nigerian military will do the same too...i warned una 2years ago that the military would take over if democracy fails....una should take that very serious....army people are not politicians that you can argue with....
you can please do the needful
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by tishbite41(m): 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
FreeConCiencE:

your level of comprehension is abysmally low. Northerners collect food from Northerners in the northern region so that everyone will be fed. Nobody tries coming to deserted, gully erosionized Barren land where even the owners are fleeing away from to collect food.
your foolishness is on fleek. I can't help you. continue in ur stupendous state of stupor. we Igbos re all about d money, beefing with an almajiri brings nothing to my plate.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by HiddenShadow: 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
pryme:

Trust me when say this, without the constitution things would have been worse for you guys.

I have read all what you typed above and it's Clear to me, you have been blinded by sentiments.

We are done here.

Shut up.

Who made the constitution.? God or Humans.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

you must be out of your mind if you think any nigerian will beg you to stay in nigeria....declare war and get your biafra already....

He didn't say anything bad.

He is just asking about what should make people to stop talking about a possible split.

Pls can u point out what should inspire the people demanding an exit to hold on and hope for a better future!

1 Like

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by HiddenShadow: 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
How is that sentiment? And how is sentiment for anything even wrong? Simply because it is sentiment? You said a thing must be in the constitution to be sensible and I showed you the constitution is not the judge of what is logical and you accuse me of bias. How? Is the constitution against sleeping with several women and living a careless life? But isn't that wrong? And how does whatever Buhari chooses to do affect the integrity of the secessionists? Can something be wrong because another thing is perceived to be wrong?

Don't mind the illiterate you quoted.

They talk as if the constitution is divine and not made by humans.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by HiddenShadow: 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
PrecisionFx:

He is just asking about what should make people to stop talking about a possible split.

Pls can u point out what should inspire the people demanding an exit to hold on and hope for a better future!

You are asking that confirmed Z....

Don't mind that guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Nebuzaradan: 10:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet
kudirat of cursed memory is a rifraf prostitute

See painment!
tongue
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
PrecisionFx:

sooo...na the darkside should give you hope for a better future....if una like make una commit mass suicide....the darkside still dont care....

una dead bodies would be used as fertilizers for the soil....nigeria still win..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by pryme(m): 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Shut up.

Who made the constitution.? God or Humans.

You are an insignificant load of vomit to tell me to shut up.

If I was Buhari I would have become a dictator and by pass the constitution and given you that Biafra,
Then I will make sure any plane flying over Nigeria will be shut down mid air,
I will give all the Biafra pigs like you 7 days ultimatum to leave Nigeria, all your properties will be confiscated after that day, you will have to apply for visas before setting foot in Nigeria.

Since Biafra is populated with rams like you, it won't take long before you become a failed state.
You are not the only ones that can play the hate game.

If you guys don't like it here in Nigeria, you can go to hell and acquire a piece of land there and live out your imbecilic life.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:

You are asking that confirmed Z....

Don't mind that guy

abegi....give up if you like....i dont care....
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
pryme:

You are an insignificant load of vomit to tell me to shut up.

If I was Buhari I would have become a dictator and by pass the constitution and given you that Biafra,
Then I will make sure any plane flying over Nigeria will be shut down mid air,
I will give all the Biafra pigs like you 7 days ultimatum to leave Nigeria, all your properties will be confiscated after that day, you will have to apply for visas before setting foot in Nigeria.

Since Biafra is populated with rams like you, it won't take long before you become a failed state.
You are not the only ones that can play the hate game.

If you guys don't like it here in Nigeria, you can go to hell and acquire a piece of land there and live our your imbecilic life.

can you imagine...asking other people to give them hope for a better future.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by pryme(m): 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
How is that sentiment? And how is sentiment for anything even wrong? Simply because it is sentiment? You said a thing must be in the constitution to be sensible and I showed you the constitution is not the judge of what is logical and you accuse me of bias. How? Is the constitution against sleeping with several women and living a careless life? But isn't that wrong? And how does whatever Buhari chooses to do affect the integrity of the secessionists? Can something be wrong because another thing is perceived to be wrong?

You see this is your major problem, you use street mentality to handle National issues,
Do you know what it takes to form a new country? Do you know the process it has to go thru before the new country gains international recognition?

Either you like it or not that process has to start somewhere.
Your sights are set on your destination but you don't have single clue what needs to be done for you to get there.

The very moment you kicked out the constitution in your argument, was the moment you showed me you have no idea about what you are asking.

If you don't know let me tell you,
The very day Governance go against the constitution there will be anarchy, cos any President, Governor or the Senate will do as they please.

Our constitution is not perfect, non is perfect, but thats what holds countries together.
You don't have to like it.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by pryme(m): 11:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

can you imagine...asking other people to give them hope for a better future.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They have been fed so much hate that they now grow fat with stupidity.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by gidgiddy: 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
pryme:

It's senseless cos the Ibos have a big stake in Nigeria, apart from the Ibos not producing a President since the introduction of democracy tell me where the Ibos are inferior to other Ethnic groups.

Is the stake Igbos have in Nigeria bigger than the stake Scotalnd has in Britain?

Is it bigger than the stake Catalonia has in Spain?

But Catalonia and Spain have agitated to go
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 12:00am On Nov 17, 2017
pryme:

They have been fed so much hate that they now grow fat with stupidity.

hate against who....nigerians that are struggling to survive....??...their hate will backfire on them....it already did....

cownunu gone....ipob declared a terrorits group....nations denouncing affiliation with them...

now thats complete backfiring....they blew their own heads off with hate.... grin grin grin grin
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by gidgiddy: 12:00am On Nov 17, 2017
pryme:

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 12:02am On Nov 17, 2017
[quote author=gidgiddy post=62448544][/quote]

and are they free??....even sef you reach the stage of catalonia,that will still not garantie you biafra....
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by gidgiddy: 12:04am On Nov 17, 2017
PrecisionFx:

The answer to that is quite simple. Nigeria has been such a hopeless disaster so far that some people believe they can do better on their own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 12:05am On Nov 17, 2017
you people like argueing too much....you cant get biafra without a war....

and if things go haywire in nigeria,what you always wish,then the military will take over....when that happens,then good night....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gender Representation In Nigerian Elected Offices From 1999-2018 / Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Forty Years Ago, 1 Pound Was 0.8189 Naira - Rufai Oseni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.