Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

"Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari (18734 Views)

Let's Debate On Secession. No Insults / United States Government Denounces APC Propaganda On Atiku / IPOB Propaganda on Nairaland about "Jubrin" In Full Swing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Oloripelebe: 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

whats so funny.......

Nigeria and Nigerians grin grin grin
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by pryme(m): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

he doesnt even understand that most igbos would vote against leaving nigeria....they dont see this....i talk with igbos....very few talk about biafra....most talk about business....

No but if you look at it very well it's strange, your Ibo neighbors you grew up with will tell you that they have been marginalized all those years.
It's just surreal.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
pryme:

OK this countries you mentioned none of them are calling for internal break up of their country.
You are missing the point you made. You spoke of having a stake in a country as reason and I just presented you with a reason that is not good enough.

Let me even assume you have a point and follow your last sentence. Now tell me how does anyone asking for a break up of his country senseless? Is an intending divorcee senseless for trying to be alone?

9 Likes

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by pryme(m): 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
You are missing the point you made. You spoke of having a stake in a country as reason and I just presented you with a reason that is not good enough.

Let me even assume you have a point and follow your last sentence. Now tell me how does anyone asking for a break up of his country senseless? Is an intending divorcee senseless for trying to be alone?

Look at this way,
You keep disturbing your senior brother to give you something but he refuses, but you start agitation, start calling your senior brother names.
If your senior eventually wants to give you that thing you are agitating for how to you thing it will go? Do you think he will give you with a smile?

If Nigeria should give you Biafra they can be stiff sanctions that will make your start up unbareble, cos Biafra will be landlocked inside Nigeria,
You will be surrounded by the Ppl you have been "taught" to hate.
In the end you will see you are still struggling to make ends meet.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
pryme:

Look at this way,
You keep disturbing your senior brother to give you something but he refuses, but you start agitation, start calling your senior brother names.
If your senior eventually wants to give you that thing you are agitating for how to you thing it will go? Do you think he will give you with a smile?

If Nigeria should give you Biafra they can be stiff sanctions that will make your start up unbareble, cos Biafra will be landlocked inside Nigeria,
You will be surrounded by the Ppl you have been "taught" to hate.
In the end you will see you are still struggling to make ends meet.
That's not the point. What makes what you are asking your senior brother senseless? Some have asked and stolen food. Is food bad because it was stolen?

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by keally: 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
rumours:
Why are people against Biafra secession? If it was Arewa secession, will people be against them like this? Is it that Nigeria cannot survive without the Igbos? How did the Igbos become so indispensable? This hypocritical and pretentious unity is not working in my opinion o! People are not willing to bring about justice, equity, fairness. Yet they talk about unity. Is unity by force?

If actually you read Jubril's statement in between the lines you will understand their fears. The truth is that no other ethnic group or region can survive without the Igbos. Igbos are the liv-wire of Nizooria, we made it; ths is the msg the Daura President is trying to pass across albeit in a coded way. They deserve pity

4 Likes

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Adminisher: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
lonecatt:
Is it not the same you that said they are 5% or is it my eyes that is deceiving me.
abi you are just realizing that Igbo is Nigeria and Nigeria is Igbo.

So I searched everywhere for where Buhari called Ibos 5%. I am still searching with faith. I know when Kanu shows face I will see it
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by pryme(m): 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
That's not the point. What makes what you are asking your senior brother senseless? Some have asked and stolen food. Is food senseless because it was stolen?

You and I know what you really want is not attainable within The Nigerian constitution, how is that sensible?
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
pryme:

You and I know what you really want is not attainable within The Nigerian constitution, how is that sensible?
So because a thing is not attainable, even though their is no proof to that, it is not sensible? Is perfection senseless because it is not attainable?

8 Likes

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by romoruyi(m): 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by internetgangste: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
rumours:
Why are people against Biafra secession? If it was Arewa secession, will people be against them like this? Is it that Nigeria cannot survive without the Igbos? How did the Igbos become so indispensable? This hypocritical and pretentious unity is not working in my opinion o! People are not willing to bring about justice, equity, fairness. Yet they talk about unity. Is unity by force?

You have a point there but secession also doesn’t guaranty fairness, equity and justice.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by pryme(m): 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
So because a thing is not attainable, even though their is no proof to that, it is not sensible? Is perfection senseless because it is not attainable?

Did I hear you say there is no proof that secession is not allow in The Nigerian constitution?

It's like I have been wasting my time here.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by babapressy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
Funny
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by asawanathegreat(m): 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
Eyah so sorry to Namdi Kunu ayah
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by BruncleZuma: 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
As usual the hypocrites are about...

grin grin grin grin
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Mchenzier: 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
It's the turn of the north, Sai baba till 2023...
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
pryme:

Did I hear you say there is no proof that secession is not allow in The Nigerian constitution?

It's like I have been wasting my time here.
Is their proof that secession is not possible in Nigeria? Does it need to be in the constitution now for it to be possible? What proof do you have that it is unattainable? Don't mention the constitution because it is amended based on needs.

And does it have to be in the constitution to make sense? Is the document a testament of sensibility? How many things in that military constitution makes sense? Which constitution gave thieves in the house rights to enrich themselves? That's sensible because it is in the constitution?

9 Likes

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Chikelue2000(m): 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

you must be out of your mind if you think any nigerian will beg you to stay in nigeria....declare war and get your bia
fra already....
get sense abeg, dude asked a question n all u do is to be silly

6 Likes

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Chuksmonika(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
presidency:
President Muhammadu Buhari: "There is no part of Nigeria where you will not find Igbo entrepreneurs. So I am asking you all not to buy into the senseless propaganda on secession. Igbo is Nigeria and Nigeria is Igbo. Both are inseparable." #PMBinSE
Biafra must be actualized..it is a task that Must be achieved,#Biafra is Non-Negotiable#

6 Likes

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by bkool7(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
okeyley:

Attimes i wonder who is behind this moniker that keeps releasing these press statements

we are not doubting your claims but your governance have proved otherwise....

the 5%, 97% statement which is we ve now seen evident in your appointments by given over 81% of your appointment to your Region

Relax

what you give is what you take. If you are lucky, you get more ...but not much.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Dnockeror333(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

just telling you facts....learn how to forward your arguments....insulting us will not give you biafra....cownunus plan will not work on us....

even if all nigerians join hand and help you,you will still not get biafra....the only thing you could get is zimbabwe treatment....

We bless you, but may Chukwu, the Lord our Deliverer not forget your accusation against the malnurish and dessicated children of the East (an South).
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by FreeConCiencE: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
lonecatt:
Is it not the same you that said they are 5% or is it my eyes that is deceiving me.
abi you are just realizing that Igbo is Nigeria and Nigeria is Igbo.

Does that mean 5% cannot be everywhere? After all, 5% of Nigerians is more than 36 persons and Nigeria does not have more than 36 states.
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by nextexcel: 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mr man has just said the much his thinking capacity and education can carry.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by lonecatt(m): 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
FreeConCiencE:

Does that mean 5% cannot be everywhere? After all, 5% of Nigerians is more than 36 persons and Nigeria does not have more than 36 states.
what is this one saying?
5% are the igbos who did not vote him during the elections,he was very emphatic about it.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by FreeConCiencE: 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
okeyley:

Attimes i wonder who is behind this moniker that keeps releasing these press statements

we are not doubting your claims but your governance have proved otherwise....

[/i]the 5%, 97% statement which is we ve now seen evident in your appointments by given over 81% of your appointment to your Region[i]

Imagine Anambra decides of November 18th, 2017.

"Security Strategy Breakdown:
26,000 Armed Policemen/Counter Terrorism.

10,000 Armed Soldiers.
5,000 Armed Naval Officers.
3,000 Armed Air force Officers.
11,000 Armed Civil Defence Corps.
3,000 Trained Dogs.
100 War Gunboats.
15 Armour Personal Carrier (APC).
+ War aerial helicopters".

Are we going for war or is this still for an election?

I want to use this medium to ask that you reduce this show of force to certain parts of the country.

and prove to your fellow country men what leadership and governance is.

Nigerians are tired of this type of change they are experiencing.
They need life changing policies.
We are tired of selective corruption fight.
Put the right things in place and watch your citizens love you

Keep quiet my friend, SE is just slightly larger than kano state
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Obec70(m): 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
Arewa youths that demanded that Nigeria be divided cos they don't want the igbos any more were left untouched & were hosted at villa for a job well-done. You laid siege over southeast because of IPOB/ Nnamdi kanu, innocent lives were lost without any provocation! The governor's and all collaborators this crime against humanity won't escape God's judgement period.

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Obec70(m): 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
Arewa youths that demanded that Nigeria be divided cos they don't want the igbos any more were left untouched & were hosted at villa for a job well-done. You laid siege over southeast because of IPOB/ Nnamdi kanu, innocent lives were lost without any provocation! The governor's and all collaborators in this crime against humanity won't escape God's judgement period.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by Nebuzaradan: 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
[s]
vedaxcool:
Especially when a sex predator is leading you blindly to path he has made no provision for your welfare
[/s]
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by origima: 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
Wise counseling from a great leader
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
Na ya fault? Nor b ya fauut!

If nor b say our liver fail us, instead of us to attack as we don boast, na inside potopoto water we dey from chest beat.

Our god go hide. Our deputy god too Emma Powerful no say pim.

Even we deny our fellow miscreants wey go hide inside Nri forest dey give threat.

Na our online fellow miscreants and pigs still dey make noise like mazi lion.

Daaady forgive us! cry
Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
Aboki and humans have nothing in common.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Intensify Patrols And Surveillance In Lagos State, Dispels Rumour / I’ll Retire To Daura In 2023, Says Buhari / Buhari Swears In Board Members Of North-East Development Commission (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.