Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,819 members, 7,841,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

What Do I Do With My Life Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do With My Life Now? (1411 Views)

20 Things You Have To Start Doing In Your Life Now.. / Singles: 6 Stupid Things To Do To Mess Up Your Life Now! (plus Free Downloads) / Name The One Most Important Thing You Need In Life Now To Be Happy ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do With My Life Now? by justdream(m): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2010
Hello House,
I need any cndid opinion and advice on the problem plagueing me recently. Av been inlove with this girl for like 3yrs running now.Initially when we started,i thought of it as a ''fling'' and that was in my 4th year in skool.I had no love for her but due to my frnds persuading me each tym she runs to them to complain,i called myself to order and decided to give her a chance.In my final year(500 level),we started really dating all through till i left skool.Now after like 2yrs on,she has turned into something else.Lest i forget to mention,she's still in skool and many times i went visiting her without informing her,i dont meet her at home.She only come back the next day to confess she went to sleep with this guy or another.It has happened like four times and each time,she begs and i forgive her.She clubs like hell too.
What do i do cos am afraid even if i decide to settle down with her,there's no guarantee she'll change.
If we eventually settle down,i know i'll def cheat on her as a revenge.
I have made up my mind to move on but i cant stop tihinking of her and missing her cos we lived like husband and wife while i was in skool.
am at a crossed road,cos av dated some other girls outside her but i believe i gel with her.I really wanna know the secrets to forgetting an ex.
Re: What Do I Do With My Life Now? by chixzi: 1:34am On Mar 24, 2010
M, e, n You allowed the devil and he's decided your level. If you were bornagain, such a "plaque" wouldn't have befall you. In any case, there's still hope for you. Turn a new live by accepting Christ into your life and all will be well again.
Re: What Do I Do With My Life Now? by tayoast(m): 5:20am On Mar 27, 2010
Move On!!

U 2 dont belong 2geda.
Re: What Do I Do With My Life Now? by justdream(m): 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2010
tanks tayo, i fink so too and she just cald lastnyt askin y i dont call again tat wat has she done to me?
Re: What Do I Do With My Life Now? by dominique(f): 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2010
if you don't trust her in the relationship, is it when you marry her that you will begin to trust her? why not both of you move along to people you're more compatible with?
Re: What Do I Do With My Life Now? by justdream(m): 10:35am On Mar 30, 2010
ok, dominique
Re: What Do I Do With My Life Now? by JIjaya: 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2010
I pray that she will change soon and give u 100% attention.Cheer up
Re: What Do I Do With My Life Now? by desolo: 10:19am On Apr 28, 2010
please move on you guys are not meant to be togerther tongue
Re: What Do I Do With My Life Now? by Trinity33(m): 11:33am On Apr 29, 2010
Re: What Do I Do With My Life Now? by Trinity33(m): 11:33am On Apr 29, 2010
Re: What Do I Do With My Life Now? by alexichi(f): 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2010
1.it's a gud things she tells u d truth.99% of pple in 9ja wld nt do dt.2.if u dnt think u wnt 2 leave her,try 2 make her change.3.if u wnt 2 leave her,tel her to her face n make sure ur decision is clear.it's normal 4 u 2 kip thinking of her bt getting busy n meeting new frnds kind of hlpd me.try it.
Re: What Do I Do With My Life Now? by hesbee(f): 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2010
marriage would be a disaster.run![color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Do I Do With My Life Now? by Spyker: 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2010
justdream:

Hello House,
I need any cndid opinion and advice on the problem plagueing me recently. Av been inlove with this girl for like 3yrs running now.Initially when we started,i thought of it as a ''fling'' and that was in my 4th year in skool.I had no love for her but due to my frnds persuading me each tym she runs to them to complain,i called myself to order and decided to give her a chance.In my final year(500 level),we started really dating all through till i left skool.Now after like 2yrs on,she has turned into something else.Lest i forget to mention,she's still in skool and many times i went visiting her without informing her,i dont meet her at home.She only come back the next day to confess she went to sleep with this guy or another.It has happened like four times and each time,she begs and i forgive her.She clubs like hell too.
What do i do cos am afraid even if i decide to settle down with her,there's no guarantee she'll change.
If we eventually settle down,i know i'll def cheat on her as a revenge.
[flash=200,200]http://I have made up my mind to move on[/flash] but i cant stop tihinking of her and missing her cos we lived like husband and wife while i was in skool.
am at a crossed road,cos av dated some other girls outside her but i believe i gel with her.I really wanna know the secrets to forgetting an ex.

Guy, that's you answer flashing in bold
Re: What Do I Do With My Life Now? by WafiJoe(m): 10:37pm On May 01, 2010
Misleading title, wrong section. This thread is suppose to be in the jokes section. **hisses loudly**
Re: What Do I Do With My Life Now? by justdream(m): 8:49am On May 04, 2010
@ Desolo, alexichi and the rest who gave useful advice, THANKS!!! U will find help wen u need one too.
Re: What Do I Do With My Life Now? by macp2(m): 5:51pm On May 04, 2010
d best thing to do is move on with your life then watch your heart decide, when u are sure ur hrt luvs and not lust for her,then go back and talk to her one on one, she can change, cheerz
Re: What Do I Do With My Life Now? by skfa1: 5:56pm On May 04, 2010
pls run for ur life it is not too late to run now.
Re: What Do I Do With My Life Now? by Akosbaba(m): 12:19am On May 07, 2010
Guy,it's time 2 move on.

(1) (Reply)

My Blind Date Experience! / BRAIN or HEART: Capable of Loving? / How Can I Control Myself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.