Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) (41729 Views)

Accidental Brother (book One) / Amaka The Lesbian.. / My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by MZmitchelle: 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
Tasty and Yummy. Papa Sophia easy on the young man jor
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by favch(f): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
I was seriously anticipating that quiz n interview but am still happy sha,
Sophia shld not take that lady's words serious untill she asks Dan
Oliver twist, I need some more
Am following closely,enjoying d story n praising d writer

1 Like

Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by favch(f): 9:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hehehe, so dan can vex....laughing at him in Chinese chacauhukuncha
At least Sophia's dad left him with a word to think about
Thanks ma'm,I hope I won't be greedy if I ask for post dinner cus am still hungry and d Cook can cook for NL

1 Like

Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by heemah(f): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
favch:
Hehehe, so dan can vex....laughing at him in Chinese chacauhukuncha
At least Sophia's dad left him with a word to think about
Thanks ma'm,I hope I won't be greedy if I ask for post dinner cus am still hungry and d Cook can cook for NL
Seconded..

1 Like

Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by favch(f): 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
Adesina12:

Why are u just calling me nah when the food is cold
I beg my popcorn still sweet hot
Get cold Guinness ready...ok
Foods r assorted, Dont worry,Guinness on d way but b4 then d high table is reserved for you
Mam jadadgrace98, our long expected visitor is here pls let's show him some love
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by azeezat22(f): 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
nice one Dan should just marry Sophia fast fast and so all the spirit of one mumu wife and four children should be banished, eradicated, deleted and so on and allow Sophia to enjoy her life. her suffering is too much nau haha and for the father make him mcheonu for dere when Sophia need am him help am and the writer may Almighty Allah grant u more knowledge,wisdom and understanding.And may u be the next wole Soyinka.chiamanda adichie and may ur name be among history of the most successful writer's
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by ayaobaidowu: 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
bro Dan, so I fit vex like dis.......my dear Sophia keep calm your love will surely come to. my able writer I trowey salute o, I don't mind if I can...... � hope am not asking for too much sha
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by rchilee: 5:53am On Nov 29, 2017
excelmerry:
"Did u get them".. What was Kim asking about?
Butt
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by frankline461: 7:57am On Nov 29, 2017
"Owa oo". Alights from the bus... gringrin
Finally I'm here!!
Op well done....
Interesting story you've got there...
I've been hear that you were going for hia.. something, don't even try it oo. Now that I've stated following the story nothing like vacation you hear me, nothing like that...
Let me gan get a seat in front with favch grin

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by favch(f): 8:34am On Nov 29, 2017
frankline461:
"Owa oo".
Let me gan get a seat in front with favch grin
Welcome, let me shift for you..but hope u r not fat wink
Hope u don't mind sharing ma roasted chicken n bottles of hero
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by genius43(m): 9:24am On Nov 29, 2017
Issorite, let the drama kwatinu. Dan is on father and daughter's bad side.
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by EvaJael(f): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2017
favch:

Aunty mi,come n join me in the high table ,welcome, hope u came Wit some popcorn n Hollandia yoghurt
Thanks shuga but I think u shud call me baby mi instead....lol

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by Oly23(f): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hehehehehehe!! grin Dan is vexing!! He should better take a chill pill oo!! It's not by vexing this is Sophia's father not soft and pliant Sophia! And why is Sophia running towards him?? To beg?? angry angry
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by frankline461: 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
favch:

Welcome, let me shift for you..but hope u r not fat wink
Hope u don't mind sharing ma roasted chicken n bottles of hero
I'm not fat oo and don't worry about the drink, I'm with my own malt... I'll only eat the chicken grin

1 Like

Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by itsandi(m): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
lowkey yabbing lol cool
Oly23:

Hehehehehehe!! Champion in womanhood I like that! But I never reach oo!!thanks for the timely meal!
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by Twinkle004(f): 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
Jadedgrace98 more grace. Ambin love with the story but Sophia get mind oooooo
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by Oly23(f): 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
itsandi:
lowkey yabbing lol cool
grin grin grin
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by favch(f): 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
Where is my hun...].no updates since today n its quite unusual
Hope all is okay with you
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by ayaobaidowu: 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
no update since yesterday and is unusual of u. hope no problem.
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
ayaobaidowu:
no update since yesterday and is unusual of u. hope no problem.
sorry oh, na mb and airtel oh. Today there shall be six updates because i want to move on

1 Like

Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
Yipee! I'm back, airtel and mb plus unforeseen circumstances caused this anyway I've promised six updates oh.
Cc; MZmitchell,favch,heemah,Adesina12,ayaobaidowu,rchilee,frankline461,genius43,EvaJael,Oly23,itsandi, Twinkle004.
This is for those who commented five more.
Dan paced on the carpet, thinking about the embarrassment he had received. He was furious, but then the old man was right. He wouldn't let the man that impregnated his own daughter, turned her life upside down to live talkless of entering his abode.
But he needed to talk to Sophia and her numbers were not going, what was going on? They had been taking this journey little by little to satisfy her, why on earth would she suddenly turn back on them.
With all these raving thoughts, he took his car keys and decided to go to her office. He was already dressed to go to the studio, he would just use the opportunity to see her.
Something was definitely wrong somewhere.
Dan was listening to his new songs, they were serious bangers and he was proud that for 2 weeks he was still on MTV base Africa playlist no 1.
He was unbeatable.
Suddenly, three car drove around him and surrounded him. Forcing him to park. They had tinted windows and it seemed the occupants were discussing in the cars.
He got down and knocked on the windows, wondering why he was jacked down. To his shock, a deafening slap made him turn back. Before he could say B, another slap landed on his face. That one dazed him and he met himself on the floor. He was seeing stars at first, then he recognized seven hefty men and one man in an impeccable white suit. It was Gabriel Onaife.
Gabriel gave a little grim before smirking, he motioned as they dragged Dan to him roughly.
"Mr. Ani, we meet again. Nice to see you, but you may not like to see me, I'm sure you know who I am, Sophia's husband. Now if you love your life and your career you had better get your dirty hands off my wife." Gabriel said, as he stroked his goatee beard.
"Your wife my foot, Sophia belongs to me, Gabriel I own her heart and I'm warning you get away from Sophia. You've done enough damage Gabriel, enough is enough. I'll protect her with the last drop of my blood." Dan faced him and spat on his face.
Gabriel's face wrinkled as he took a handkerchief to clean his face, he was angry, how could this little music rat spit on him.
"Boys deal with him, show no mercy, Papilo take me to the office. Capon, I prefer he's half dead. Use anything your hand finds." he said dismissing them and drove off, as they descended on Dan, flogging him with belts and mercilessly beating him.
About thirty minutes later they left Dan in his pool of blood but not after raiding him of his valuables.
"Sophia, I love you, I've always loved you." Sophia sat up from the restaurant's sofa angrily, Does Gabriel take her for a fool? Does he think that she was stupid?
"Gabriel, never in your stupid, screwed life ever say that you love me, infact be it far from you that you say that. You this selfish, ungrateful, beast in human form. After I helped you, I helped your screwed up life, your miserable life. You open that rotten mouth of yours to say this, may heaven and earth judge you, yes may thunder waste you..." Sophia was cut off, by a young man bringing a suitcase to their table.
They were at the new Italian restaurant in Ikoyi. Gabriel had called her and he said he wanted to make amends at first, she felt reluctant but then her mind told her to break off clean from the relationship by meeting him. They hadn't even ordered appetizers and they were already fighting.
"Sophia to prove my love, here is twenty million dollars. This is to say I'm sorry, forgive me, lets move on please I love you." he said, as he opened the case filled with dollars.
The kind of hate on Sophia's face made the young man stare but Gabriel remained unmoved as he held the case for display.
"What is all this nonsense Gabriel? What are you taking me for? A golddigger or moneymonger. Look I don't know and I don't care how you got your screwed up money. You and your money should perish together. Excuse me." she said, as she picked her purse and stood.
Gabriel held her arm swiftly, and gave her a threatening look.
"Papillo, bring the laptop." he said, and the young man went and came back with a laptop.
Sophia hissed and snorted, as he typed on it. She was sure he used blood money, toufia, blood money.
"Sophia watch this." he said, and she saw the same fight video only that it was further edited to highlight her face.
"Screw you, Gabriel, rot in hell, babe let me tell you. You cannot bribe me or blackmail me into dating you, go ahead post it online, go ahead and embarrass me. Let me tell you, the blood crying for vengeance will get you. Horrid man and if I ever see you near me or my family, infact you'll see fire." she pushed his hand and walked out, while Gabriel was staring jaw slack.

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by itsandi(m): 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nice update smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by favch(f): 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
I missed you like kilode
I almost went on air to look for you but thank God you r back
Gabriel is sick,pls bring him to my hospital to have his head examined
Am loving Sophia's gut

1 Like

Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by Oly23(f): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
Oh thank God you are fine and back Jadedgrace98!!! !back to the story!! Yessssss go Sophia bebe that's what I am talking about!! cool
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
The smell of disinfectant and the white walls made Sophia nervous as she entered the private ward. Though it was decorated with fancy balloons and get well soon posters. She felt her father was suffering.
"Papa, how are you feeling now?" she asked, as the old man who was so lean closed his eyes briefly before answering her.
"Sophia, I'm sorry. Its just that I've been thinking about you, Chris and that your baby daddy." he said, as he breathed heavily.
"Papa stop worrying, stop thinking, the doctor said you should rest. Please don't die of hypertension please."she said, as she held his frail right hand, the veins were showing.
"Sophia, Dan..."a cough wracked through his body,"Dan came here to see me."he said, as he tried to sit up but Sophia held him back.
"He was beaten up badly although he tried to be a man about it, but I found out it was Gabriel, please beware of Gabriel, he has joined the Molumba cult group, an acquaintance of mine said so." he said, as his words flowed freely.
"Papa I'll beware, Papa, please what happened with Dan? Did he hurt you?"she asked, as she touched his forehead.
"No, but he told me the truth, Ada nmo, tell me, do you love him?" he asked quietly.
"Papa now, love! I don't know oh." she said, as she withdrew her hand.
"You heard when he said Gabriel beat him." he asked.
"Papa he could be lying, papa, he's a liar. He has a wife and four children. The woman came to my office and assaulted me. She said she was Teresa Ani, Papa." she said, as she crossed her arms defensively.
"Ndo, does he look like one to hide a wife and children, did you ever ask him before jumping into conclusions?"he asked as he sat up.
"Papa."Sophia said as she sighed.
"I'm not saying that he isn't lying but have you asked him, he doesn't know about this allegations. Don't let a strange lady take away what is yours." he said as he laid back.
Sophia chewed her bottom lip, and sat beside his bed. What changed her father's mind?The jazz that Dan used is strong abi? Did he really convince him? So did Gabriel really beat up Dan and why? All these thoughts roamed her mind.
She didn't notice her father was already was crying. She shook her head and sighed before looking at him. She felt tears burn the back of her eyes.
"Papa, please we will resolve the matter. Papa, oh don't cry." she began begging him. Her own tears fell like a river.
"Amaka, you are the only daughter I've, the only female that I have from my lions, you have been successful despite the great setback. You have made the Benjamins a feared name, you have a man who has sworn that he would die for you. Gabriel has lost his virtue to Funke, he is looking for a vessel to empty. Victor has told me the news, despite your hiding it. The news that it is now public that Dan is your baby daddy abi how did they write it and that video of a fight. Those ones are for a moment, they will fizzle out. But matters of the heart never do. Let me rest biko." he finished saying, as Sophia sobbed loudly, he slept off in a few seconds and Sophia sat there crying.
She had seen it all, Gabriel had gone ahead to publicize the skeleton in her cupboard, but that didn't stop the pain and the hurtful comments that were hurled at her.
Many called her olosho, harlot, prostitute, yeyebrity, all sorts of names, those that praised her now turned their back on her.
People loved to judge, they never wanted to see themselves in her shoes afterall it wasn't them that was a celebrity.
She had changed her profile, and now she felt so angry at her weak attitude, was it their business if she hid her son from their prying eyes. She had sent some agents to bring down the news but the bloggers always adding more pepper, honey and salt.
One had gone as far as saying she had aborted twice for Dan. They were screaming titles "NIGERIA'S ROLE MODEL IN SCANDAL FOR HIDING BABY FROM DUGBSY BOY AKA BABY DADDY","SOPHIA HAS ACCLAIMED BABY DADDY","DAN HAS BEEN CONFIRMED TO BE WITH A BABY MAMA"
"Papa, please don't think about all this. Please I'll do what is right but before that Dan would have to prove himself worthy." She said as she kissed his forehead before leaving his bed.
three days before
"Damn, who beat you up like this?" Kunle asked, as Dan winced as they sat with the nurse.
Dan couldn't help but groan as the nurse pressed the ice bag on his swollen face.
"Guy, abeg na Gabriel, he called some guys, guy dey hefty, na so he yan nonsense, and then wham they beat me."Dan said, biting his tongue as the nurse continued patching him up.
"Do you mean Sophia's ex? Why now? Thought if your gal catch you doing her friend live and direct, you guys are ended."Kunle said, as he leaned and grimaced at the blood oozing injury.
"Thought so, myself. The guy must be stinky rich or something. And this condition is horrid, guy what's up now?" Dan said,as Kunle's face paled.
"Guy una don enter, whoever did this to you and Sophia meant you."Kunle gave him the phone.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by FortunateB(f): 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
This story is bomb, babe keep it up
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
@Twinkle004 thank u, i just see your face. Okay after the first course, get ready for the second course...bring water oh Nkechi, where are you.
*runs out of thread*
*runs back in*
okay story story...
Dan looked at the ceiling, in his mind he didn't need a soothsayer to tell him that Sophia will be searching for his head.
He laughed bitterly, he didn't know when he got to the stage of allowing himself to be beaten up when he could drop her off like a hot beancake.
Was this love? Or was this that insatiable lust driving him crazy, to the edge. It was like a drug, it spurred him on.
He winced as he rolled to his laptop, the news was there Dugbsy boy revealed baby mama, with a picture of Chris, Sophia and himself. Sophia's picture haunted him, she was a terrific mother and she had made sure Chris was well trained, he was proud to beat his chest anywhere that Sophia knew how to be a mother.
He looked at the little Chris, it was one of his baby pictures. He looked so small and innocent with his eyes, those eyes got people talking, despite the scandal people were admiring him. The comments were blasting him, tearing at Sophia, but Chris was the perfect star, no harm was said to him.
He pushed himself up and sighed, "I love you Sophia, and I'm ready to do anything for you." he said before he went asleep.
"Aww, seriously Ness you are spoiling Chris, this chocolates are too much." Sophia complained while Ness poured a bag full of chocolates for Chris on the table.
Chris didn't hesitate in saying thank you, giving a big hug and then pouncing on the sweet snacks.
"Leave my boy alone, let me spoil him. So how are you holding up against the media?" she asked, as she adjusted her red floral halter dress.
"Wo, leave that one oh, those bloggers, when they are on top your matter like this, they and gossip be like 5 and 6." Sophia said, as she sat beside her.
"Really, just sue the lot of them and they will all shut up especially that entertainingblog that keeps spewing rubbish." Ness said,as she dropped the new bag and some clothes. She had gone to Las Vegas to enjoy herself with Mitch, an expatriate lawyer from the States.
Sophia shook her heard, if anyone was a man killer it was Ness always jumping like a butterfly, but even herself wasn't any different, one only had mouth when one has tasted the soup of marriage.
"So how's Mitch?" she asked, as she looked at the expensive Louis Vutton bag.
"Mitch? I dumped him in Vegas, remember whatever happens in Vegas stays there, I came across Ron, a South African and trust me we hit off great, I'm headed for Capetown next week." she said as the bangles on her hand jingled.
She had cut off all her hair, dyed it brown, added more piercings and a henna tattoo.
Her clothes were as tasteful as ever but Sophia didn't envy her lifestyle.
A knock interrupted Sophia as she wanted to talk.
Dan came in, looked around before catching Chris' attention, "Daddy, what happened to your face? Who beat you?" he asked, as he licked his sweet.
"Same here, Sophia told me all about it on phone, what really happened?" Ness said,as she stood and went to him,pulled him to sit beside them, Chris settled on his lap.
"I don't want to talk about it. Sophia did you see the news?" he asked softly.
Sophia turned her face, and hissed. Dan was disappointed.
"Sophia why now?"Ness asked, as she threw her hands in the air.
"Why now what? When your wife slapped me? Did I complain?" she threw back. Ness looked shocked and turned to Dan for an explanation.
Dan himself was surprised, and they both turned to Sophia."Yes Teresa Ani, she has four children for you." she said.
Dan burst into a bitter laugh although his cheeks still hurt.
"When did I get married Sophia? Did she show you the marriage certificate? You should know a scam when you see one, what are the names of the children?." he said, after he finished laughing.
Sophia's face burned in humiliation, her father had been right but she'd prove stubborn.
"Sophia, I asked about the news your screwed up ex put online, not some trash from a desperate lady seeking attention." he said, angrily.
"I called up some people and tried to get it off." she murmured.
"Never mind, I just wanted to know how you are coping." he said as he shrugged.
"Daddy, did you know that all my classmates know you, they are calling me Dugbsy junior." Chris said in the most adorable way, that made all of them smile.
"No, thanks for telling me, Sophia we have to see. I'm serious. As a matter of fact now." he said, as Sophia held Ness who was already packing her things to leave.
"Sophia, solve your problems yourself, Ndo? Call me later sha." Ness pulled herself free from her grip, kissed Chris' cheek and left.
"Sophia, I want to marry you." he said,
"Wait is it because of all these, that you think marriage is the solution." Sophia said, as she stood up.
"Listen to me Sophia." he shouted.
"You can't shout me down Dan, get out of my office."she said

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by aprilwise(m): 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
i wanna just drop some of thought on this story. it is great story line and enjoy reading every bit of it.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by favch(f): 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
Hehehe, Sophia should let go of d past
Honey mi,u try well well..let me get u roasted chicken n chilled hollandia to cool off with

1 Like

Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by Twinkle004(f): 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
Thanks Jadedgrace98, you are a Darling.
Sophia initial gra-gra don dey too much oooo abi na so baby mama sweet her reach.
Waiting for the next update

1 Like

Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by MZmitchelle: 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
Sophia. Hmmm, Aunty calm down and hear him out
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by favch(f): 10:50am On Dec 02, 2017
Ayaf wait tire,
I would advice you switch to glo network cus what airtel did to me ,i will never forget,à subscription of a month did not last three days
Send me your number

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Life Of A Unilag Student / MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) / 10 Books You Should Read In Your 20’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.