Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) (41682 Views)

Accidental Brother (book One) / Amaka The Lesbian.. / My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
Oh my so many comments and emails am humbled oh.
Favch and MZmitchelle, I sight u oh. And the others thank u so much.
Ahem. Concerning dis story and to avoid heart attacks. I'll add the two more chapters after all it isn't complete till the wedding. So expect that.
And those that have put emails, I'll send a confirmation mail, but it may not be fast. Google is still dancing to the tune of village people...hmm wonder why.
I'm starting a new story on my Facebook page, so if you are on Facebook u r in luck.
Like I said, I'll be posting a Christmas story but that will be later oh.
So before I write, I need just a few answers on this question.
Who do you think, in real life is Dugbsy boy, and please state with reasons oh. Surprise for the winners.
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
Contd from where they were picking clothes.
"So was that the lady that claimed to be married to Dan." Gina asked, while Nana and Ness searched the clothing store.
"Yes, she is the one, I wonder wat happened to her." she said, as she looked at the dresses that was piled on her dressing room door.
"You should understand now, remember when she spoke about your foundation, I think her younger ones had the scholarship but she was afraid you'll withdraw it because of her plans." Gina said.
"Why on earth would I do that, come on, they got it fair and square, infact they came out as the best in West Africa." Sophia said, as she held a peach dress with a plunge neckline.
"Seems they have brains then so what drove her to do all she did?" Gina said, as she too sorted out the clothes.
"What else apart from money and cheap popularity." Sophia said, as she pushed the dresses away.
They moved on till they reached another shop, where they picked their clothes.
"This is even more tiring than work." Sophia groaned while the others laughed at her.
THE WEDDING
"Sophia, where is the bouquet that we bought?" Ness said, as she scattered the luggage that was brought to the hotel room.
They were at Obudu Cross River, for the wedding, Gina had contacted one of her numerous wedding planner friends.
And she had been delighted to organise a small wedding at the ranch.
"The bouquet is in the green bag." Evelyn, the planner said as she came in.
Sophia was having her hair and makeup done by Nana, who had learnt the art of bridal makeup and hairdo making.
They hurried and dressed, they were already late for the wedding because of the hen party they had.
The venue was a serene one, near a small stream, and the guests only fifty were already seated waiting for the commencing of the wedding.
Sophia was dressed in a cream lace gown, and pillbox hat. She looked beautiful and everyone was in awe of her. The wedding began far away from the prying eyes of the press.
Dan and Sophia exchanged vows and a few minutes were declared husband and wife.
"So, Mrs Ani, how do you like the name? And by the way you look beautiful." Dan said, as they took pictures.
"The name? Hmm let me see, Sophia Ani, does it make sense?" she asked teasingly.
"Of course it makes sense jor." he said, as he carried her, and everyone began screaming in joy.
"Abeg, drop me oh, make I no fall." Sophia said, as she tried to get down.
People were laughing at her, but she didn't stop until she was back on her feet.
The reception was a small one and at the time of the toast, the MC which was Matthew came forward to give a heartwarming speech.
"Beloved, we are gathered here to eat and drink at the expense of Mr and Mrs Ani, who have finally agreed to tie the knots, especially Sophia, we have watched her move from phase to phase and we can say that all Glory be to God. So lets raise our glasses to the latest couple in town, Mr and Mrs Dan Ani." the crowd erupted into cheers as glasses clinked.
okay, me too am drinking my own wine, abeg who wants. See u guys later

1 Like

Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by heemah(f): 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
Too shoooooooorttttt
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by Nuellaluv(f): 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
thank you I have done that
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by favch(f): 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
heemah:

Pls, what's her Facebook id?
@ jade grace,just type it into the search box and scroll down. Its a page
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by favch(f): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
Runs into thread, i haff late well well
Today network is frustrating ,
Finally i get to read d long expected wedding, ride on sweet,
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
Please oh, however put email on this post oh, abeg remove it oh, scammers are real and are outside and abeg i no dey request for money, na for free.
Cc: nuellaluv,bummybummy,OMO1234567, genius43, ayaobaidowu, blessedgold,Adepet222,nimat158,Chigold121,Michelle55. Please u guys are giving me heart attack oh, modify your post now oh. I don't want anyone to fall prey to scams cause of me. Or else I'll have to stop the story and then I will not write a new one. I have seen ur mails already please favch repeat it incase Nairaland didn't mention it.
Until I don't see any mail on this post tomorrow and forever no update. So start begging them oh.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
Please oh, whoever put email on this post oh, abeg remove it oh, scammers are real and are outside and abeg i no dey request for money, na for free.
Cc: nuellaluv,bummybummy,OMO1234567, genius43, ayaobaidowu, blessedgold,Adepet222,nimat158,Chigold121,Michelle55. Please u guys are giving me heart attack oh, modify your post now oh. I don't want anyone to fall prey to scams cause of me. Or else I'll have to stop the story and then I will not write a new one. I have seen ur mails already please favch repeat it incase Nairaland didn't mention it.
Until I don't see any mail on this post tomorrow and forever no update. So start begging them oh.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by Adepet222(f): 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ma l HV removed my mail ooo. pls complete ur story ma
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by favch(f): 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
Jadedgrace98:
Please oh, whoever put email on this post oh, abeg remove it oh, scammers are real and are outside and abeg i no dey request for money, na for free.

Okay mam
ATTENTION!ATTENTION!!ATTENTION,!!!
All those who posted their email address should modify it or remove it cus it has been seen to avoid stories that touches the heart
Non_adherence to these instructions makes update to cease
Nuellaluv Omo1234567 chigold121 and co,pls modify the post containing your email address,thank you we are moving forward
JOIN THE FACEBOOK PAGE "@JADE GRACE" ITS A PAGE JUST LIKE IT TO ENJOY MORE THRILLING STORIES
Bows and leaves the stage
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by favch(f): 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
Adepet222:
Ma l HV removed my mail ooo. pls complete ur story ma
Thanks,mentione others to come modify theirs
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by genius43(m): 7:14am On Dec 08, 2017
Jadedgrace98:
Please oh, however put email on this post oh, abeg remove it oh, scammers are real and are outside and abeg i no dey request for money, na for free.

I did that since yesterday, I don't joke with such details
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2017
Good morning nairalanders.
I am happy to announce that they are only two spaces left as I have decided to send twenty copies out. Please if you haven't received a confirmation mail.
Just comment which of the stories you want here.
HAUNTED PAST
TREASURED HEARTS
BENEATH HER VEIL
If you have indicated then please wait for my updates, favch we'll see on Facebook.
If you haven't yet picked, please kindly do so before the sending date. December 23rd
Cc: blessedgold,Adepet222,nimat158,Chigold121,bummybummy, genius43,ayaobaidowu, peluhmii, FortunateB, heemah.
You guys are too much oh.
I have to recognize Hantonia, and the others, you guys deserve a standing ovation.
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by Hantonia(f): 11:00am On Dec 08, 2017
Jadedgrace98:
I am happy to announce that they are only two spaces left as I have decided to send twenty copies out. Please if you haven't received a confirmation mail.
HAUNTED PAST
TREASURED HEARTS
BENEATH HER VEIL
If you have indicated then please wait for my updates, favch we'll see on Facebook.
If you haven't yet picked, please kindly do so before the sending date. December 23rd
Cc: blessedgold,Adepet222,nimat158,Chigold121,bummybummy, genius43,ayaobaidowu, peluhmii, FortunateB, heemah.
I have to recognize Hantonia, and the others, you guys deserve a standing ovation.
Wow Am Blushing
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by Chigold121(f): 11:22am On Dec 08, 2017
Thanks dear, if u can't give me all, HUNTED PAST it is then.
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by favch(f): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
Jadedgrace98:
HAUNTED PAST
TREASURED HEARTS
BENEATH HER VEIL

Okay mam
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by donkelz(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
HAUNTED PAST. Pls send it to me. Ghostmode deactivated...

My e-mail is in my siggy. Thanks dear. Your story was dope!
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by itsandi(m): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
Interesting update smiley Enjoy interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by Nuellaluv(f): 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
favch:

Okay mam
ATTENTION!ATTENTION!!ATTENTION,!!!
All those who posted their email address should modify it or remove it cus it has been seen to avoid stories that touches the heart
Non_adherence to these instructions makes update to cease
Nuellaluv Omo1234567 chigold121 and co,pls modify the post containing your email address,thank you we are moving forward
JOIN THE FACEBOOK PAGE "@JADE GRACE" ITS A PAGE JUST LIKE IT TO ENJOY MORE THRILLING STORIES
Bows and leaves the stage
Please i can't get you on Facebook
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by favch(f): 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nuellaluv:

Please i can't get you on Facebook
Go to your search menu and type @ jade grace, the profile pix of the group is letter "J" in a brown background colour
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by Nuellaluv(f): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
favch:

Go to your search menu and type @ jade grace, the profile pix of the group is letter "J" in a brown background colour
Have seen it. Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by favch(f): 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nuellaluv:

Have seen it. Thank you so much
U r always welcomed
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by sheba222(f): 1:58am On Dec 09, 2017
nice one .
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by rayvelez(m): 8:52am On Dec 10, 2017
Hello, pls I can't find it on fb.
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
rayvelez:
Hello, pls I can't find it on fb.
try type Jade Grace, under pages. You'll see it, a big J in a dark background. Fb is frustrating sef
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
*catwalks into thread*
yeah, I'm so glad to see your lovely faces...lol, I really can't see a face actually.
So if u've been following my page on Facebook, you'll be reading the time of our lives, there.
I have decided to extend the copies to thirty people cause people are still sending mails.
So there is still space oh.
Send asap.
Okay, today will be the rounding off of this lovely story. All readers commenters and my dear friends. Thank you for sticking with me, I hope I wasn't too boring sha.
Okay, I'll be starting a new story, peeps on Facebook were already informed, damn...wish u knew well just like the Facebook page abeg.
So I would like to use the medium to thank favch, Oly23,blessedgold,Adepet222,nimat158,Chigold121,ayaobaidowu, genius43,Michelle55,bummybummy,chisiudeh,FortunateB, imranMotunrayo,iambijo, saraphina, t1976, rchilee, AryEmber, Honeydawealth, MhizSuccess, Hantonia, Nuellaluv...hey abeg let me get my list please.
Okay and everyone else reading or have read this story. And one guy that said my story was lit...hmm your life shall be lit...lol okay then.
A new story, interactive sessions, heart to heart, tomorrow, so I hope u guys got that.
The story has a matter that concerns us all wherever we are so pack yourself and take a sit.
Thank u so much you guys are so good here on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by itsandi(m): 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nice update smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by genius43(m): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
Jadedgrace98:

try type Jade Grace, under pages. You'll see it, a big J in a dark background. Fb is frustrating sef

I've seen and liked the page
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by favch(f): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
Yes oo already chilling with my popcorn n hollandia wine, waiting for d last last episode
More power to ya elbow, more knowledge to ya brain n more gigabytes to ya phone
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by FortunateB(f): 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
Waiting patiently
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by heemah(f): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
Where art thou oooo? anxiously waiting
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by favch(f): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
Sneaks into thread to check if there is an update but
Aaaargh becomes disappointed rushes out to disturb jadedgrace98

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Life Of A Unilag Student / 10 Books You Should Read In Your 20’s / MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.