Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (78937 Views)

Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' / Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) / Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Acidosis(m): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2017
Saintinoo:
do you know how many poor lives he would have touched with that $1m? Why giving an already rich man tha amont when you can help the poor with it,go to oiur hospitals, villages ad see people dieing every day. Smh

You don't tell a grown man how to spend the money you didn't help him to make.

Make yours, and spend it all on the poor.

4 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by oloriooko(m): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2017
Amazing shocked
Its a natural law, when you give you must increase
I saw posts condemning this amazing act of giving and I wonder how such thought crossed their minds
Givers never lack

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Saintinoo(m): 10:12am On Nov 19, 2017
donnie:

Did you commend Pastor Chris after he donated 1billion naira for building the engineering faculty in Benson Idahosa University in 2015?

No you didn't, because you are programmed negatively.
why will i commend him for givig money to his fellow pastor for building a privately owned university that the poor can not attend, is ur brain painning you?

5 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Osezzua(m): 10:13am On Nov 19, 2017
cool
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by congorasta: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2017
petra1:

Money for TV programme goes to TV programme . What the poor needs is the word of God (Gospel)
Poverty is First a state of mind
Secondly they can be empowered to do business and work . It’s only the church that has been doing this . You don’t need to monitor the church . You do your act of service period .

the poor need the word of God

u are a disgrace to the kingdom of God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2017
i hope the one million dollars is not from dasuki atm or other gej loot stashes

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:13am On Nov 19, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

OGA
WHAT THE POOR NEEDS IS FOOD, CLOTHING, SHELTER.. AND THEN JOBS.

THE WORD OF YOUR GOD IS NONSENSE, THAT'S WHY YOUR PARENTS PUT YOU IN SCHOOL WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD SO YOU CAN BE EDUCATED AND GET A JOB.. AND BECOME INDEPENDENT.

IF THE ABOVE HIGHLIGHTED WAS MORE IMPORTANT, THE ONLY CERTIFICATE WE'LL ALL HAVE IS "BSC AND PHD IN SUNDAY SCHOOL", AND WE'LL ALL BE EXPERTS IN ARK BUILDING.
ι lιĸe υr ѕpιrιт вro...we are all хтιanѕ вυт тнere ιѕ a ғιne lιne вeтween вeιng relιgιoυѕ and dυвιoυѕly calloυѕ...ι тнιnĸ тнe laттer ιѕ wнaт тнeѕe мodern dayѕ ѕaιnтѕ are..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Abagworo(m): 10:13am On Nov 19, 2017
That's why I still doubt Nigerians are as poor as they claim.

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2017
Hp dey don't turn the progamme to a joke cos of money.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by MiddleDimension: 10:17am On Nov 19, 2017
donnie:
Don't mind them...

WATCH FULL VIDEO WITH MORE GIVINGS HERE...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P_e4eB4n-8

Dem neva chichonchin.

but not like the 'falling' is genuine. he had to push that lady aside to do the falling.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by hotdealz(m): 10:18am On Nov 19, 2017
McBeal10:
so is he going to give the money out for charity?
You want him to give money that is making him faint to charity? that's funny.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by MuttleyLaff: 10:20am On Nov 19, 2017
onadana:
Who made you a judge?
Oh no, no one made me a judge.
It's just an honest observation, that's all

Truthful posts will stir up a guilty conscious every time!
Don't blame your guilty conscience on me

onadana:
Always looking to criticize.
How are you sure the 1million naira sorry dollars doesn't come with pains of sowing.
Do you know what vow he made or if he is trusting God for something
Now consider, if in the same circumstance with Benny Hinn,
Jesus was to casually turn up, just for a snap visit,
what will Jesus, sitting down and watching in that TV programme, do?

onadana:
Wetin dey worry una sef. The way poor people think..abeg.
Much to learn, you still have, my dear friend
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by mikeweezy(m): 10:20am On Nov 19, 2017
solite3:
and how much antithers sowed to freeze life ever since he started his sickness.
good one don't just mind that attention seeker .I must be relevant. com
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by CHARLOE(m): 10:20am On Nov 19, 2017
donnie:

Christ Embassy is too big and too excellent for such things. Besides, Benny Hinn is not one to tolerate such (the Nigeiran PFN saga comes to mind). Watch below video (from 2:02:46) here and see real people come out to give hundreds of thousands of dollars....Then you can start crying tongue...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P_e4eB4n-8
They can give millions in church but cant help a brother/nebhour in need! On that day, Jesus says he'll deny all who refuse to help d poor, even if they give millions of dollars in church.
A nigerian gives 1m dollars to a church, (most likely proceeds from corruption) and we're jumping upandan in this same corrrupt, poverty ridden nigeria! smh, religion really, is d opium of d masses!

6 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Sagay212: 10:21am On Nov 19, 2017
That Nigerian should be arrested immediately and questioned. What job does he do and where did he get that money from? See some people already hailing ...even if the source of money is legit, he has that kinda money and cannot sow into people's lives by helping them with scholarships , there are sick people everywhere who need financial help for one operation or the other, but these idiot prefers to sow money into a white man's phucking cable network. Why him nor sow the seed for any church in his country. The next thing is for the pastors to go and but private jets with the money. And for all those mukpas shouting tithe up and down, you can pay tithe but will never give beggars money. When beggars approach your car in traffic, you wind up and keep a straight face, ordinary 50 naira you cannot give. If you cannot help a human that God created, why deceive yourself that you are giving tithe to the same God who you have not seen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by MiddleDimension: 10:21am On Nov 19, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

OGA

THE WORD OF YOUR GOD IS NONSENSE, THAT'S WHY YOUR PARENTS PUT YOU IN SCHOOL WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD SO YOU CAN BE EDUCATED AND GET A JOB.. AND BECOME INDEPENDENT.

IF THE ABOVE HIGHLIGHTED WAS MORE IMPORTANT, THE ONLY CERTIFICATE WE'LL ALL HAVE IS "BSC AND PHD IN SUNDAY SCHOOL", AND WE'LL ALL BE EXPERTS IN ARK BUILDING.

������ you are one hell of a guy!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by ODVanguard: 10:22am On Nov 19, 2017
ibkayee:

Lmao

Omo forget. I once attended his church in Orlando, florida back in the day. Smh. He's a fvcking and well known scammer. Na him method/style the likes of oyakhilome copied and amplified. They are all scammers.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by mikeweezy(m): 10:23am On Nov 19, 2017
superhumanist:

See your life?
Greed. Is it by amount of money?

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by CHARLOE(m): 10:26am On Nov 19, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

OGA

U dey mind d gullible fooool? slowpoke! His parents shld have given him d word of God instead of sending him to skool

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by juman(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2017
Thats money from corrupt politicians.

Stealing public money leaving the masses in extreme poverty.

The anti corruption buhari is doing is totally fake.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 19, 2017
The NAS peeps will not be happy with this.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by mikeweezy(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2017
Abudu2000:
nah nah, we ain't haters. We just want to know that at least some of it will go to the poor who needs it the most and not some nonsense assets like cars and other canal things
you in your own way how many poor or less privilege had u help ...just do your part and stop stucking on people
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by juman(m): 10:30am On Nov 19, 2017
itsandi:
And there are refugee camps all over Nigeria o sad

Yeah. The refugee camps.

Also there is generally great hunger in nigeria.

Even the food for the refugee camps are stolen by their apc governors.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by juman(m): 10:32am On Nov 19, 2017
Everything is wrong with one nigeria.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Cele2valen: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2017
I believe that seed, is from BLW nation, aka Christ Embassy,
Blwcelebrate@30years
Pastor Chris,

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by jamace(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2017
Pussitto:
World renowned televangelists Pastor Benny hinn and pastor Chris both partner in building a Christian network "loveworldusa" as partners have started sewing already. One amazing thing happened as pastor Benny hinn couldn't hold himself as he kept on fainting after a Nigerian sowed $1000000 into the cable network. The more you criticise the more people give to God

Very suspicious sowing. One of the below must have happened:

1. Pastor(s) sew it to give the sheeple hope to continue to sow in the midst of tithes controversies (Show promoter)

2. An African Treasury Looter trying hard to bribe God (to forgive his sins).

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by petra1(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2017
congorasta:

the poor need the word of God

Luke 4:18
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor. . .

Matthew 11:5
The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.

Acts 20:32
And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified

u are a disgrace to the kingdom of God

Your ignorance is a disgrace rather

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 19, 2017
solite3:
God is worthy to be praised dear. There is no greed in giving to men of God. If I have my way I will do more for them.

What shall it profit you to give all your money to a pastor, neglecting the orphans and not make the Kingdom?

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by MCzubby247(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2017
MrOnPoint:
That's huge! Na Dangote that one go be. Whaaaaaat!!!
dangote what its just 360m and you're saying dangote there are people that are richer than bill gate and mark put together in Nigeria but there wealth is questionable
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

3"I tell you the truth," Jesus said,
"this poor widow has given more than all the rest of them Nigerian who sowed $1,000,000
4For they have given a tiny part of their surplus, but she, poor as she is, has given everything she has."

- Luke 21:3-4

Benny Hinn slumps after a Nigerian sowed $1,000,000 into his ministry but doesnt slump when poor widows etcetera give. SMH
Money will turn men into ....
One day, everything will make perfect sense.

I commend you for your attempts to make people see the light but with all these modern 'christian' zombies you are just wasting your time. They are programmed not to think.

Relevant Daddy Freeze video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifBijCJp2Rw

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Deo1986(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2017
And no one cares to ask who the deluded giver is? Wether one of these governors owing civil servants or a CEO who has not paid his staffs for 3months now or a yahoo boy who has scammed the hell outta somebody or a kidnapper or a ritualist or a politician. No one wants to know. Because i doubt if a genuine hardworking fellow will fork out such amount to give to those frauds. Anyways your God condone everything!

4 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by giles14(m): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2017
Acidosis:

You don't tell people how to spend the money you didn't help them to make.
shot d Bleep up

it's for your kinds that we are still backward in dis country.

how did he make that money , how much has he paid as tax.

we are obsessed with title and seed sowing.

but expect to have a working country with good schools, health center, roads ,jobs and electricity etc

how many Americans Europeans Asians have sowed millions in dollars euros pounds in this country.

Christ brought salvation and not stupidity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member / Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.