Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" (84548 Views)

How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? / Two Police Officers Caught Smoking Weed While In Uniform / Man Falls From A Tree While Smoking Weed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Funjosh(m): 7:25am On Nov 19, 2017
Dyt:

The way you magnify this your weed smoking ehn
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Dyt smiley wink cheesy
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 19, 2017
IForgotMyLoginD:
True. It's a recreational drug.... And sometimes used for medicinal purposes like painkillers. But the abuse is what's wrong, like painkillers.
In my smoking days, I steered clear of it cos I didn't want any additional addiction in my life. Cigarette was enough. Lol. I'm glad I'm clean and clear now. I choose to stay sober and vigilant. smiley

Am actually not addicted to smoking weed am just addicted to a routinely process, if I do something all the time I get addicted to repeating that process. Like after work I do some work , read, watch anime's then smoke weed if I don't attempt any of them I would feel anxious like something's missing.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Dyt(f): 7:25am On Nov 19, 2017
pcguru1:

This amount of mentions am having, I smell front page things.

Hahaha
Ofcus
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Jakumo(m): 7:26am On Nov 19, 2017
pcguru1:

Because I smoke within my confines you can insult and judge all you want, that doesn't change the plans and aspirations I have for myself. But thanks regardless

Unless the picture you posted in your profile is NOT actually you, I still think it is a bit dangerous admitting openly to using weed, UNLESS of course you reside in a country where using marijuana is legal. Nigeria is NOT such a country at least for now.

Personally I LOVE the appearance, aroma, taste, texture and effect of high-quality marijuana, BUT I would NEVER admit to using it whenever I am in Nigeria, simply because arresting weed smokers is a very lucrative venture for Nigerian policemen and their paid informants, most of whom also smoke weed on a daily basis.

These are some scenes from a secret location in the UK. Feast your eyes on these monster buds, and raise a toast to the UK weed growers.

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Dyt(f): 7:26am On Nov 19, 2017
Funjosh:

Dyt smiley wink cheesy

Miss me?
kiss

I know
cheesy grin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 19, 2017
Dyt:

The way you magnify this your weed smoking ehn
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Weed is not a bad thing but mindsets and attitudes. Majority of Nigeria government officials and lawmakers are taking what's worse than weed.

This Nigeria police should go and preach to his/her colleagues that are taking it.

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 19, 2017
Jakumo:

Unless the picture you posted in your profile is NOT actually you, I still think it is a bit dangerous admitting openly to using weed, UNLESS of course you reside in a country where using marijuana is legal. Nigeria is NOT such a country at least for now.

Personally I LOVE the appearance, aroma, taste and effect of high-quality marijuana, BUT I would NEVER admit to using it whenever I am in Nigeria, simply because arresting weed smokers is lucrative venture for Nigerian policemen, most of who also smoke weed ON duty.

These are some scenes from a secret location in the UK. Feast your eyes on these monster buds, and raise a toast to the UK weed growers.

Actually it is, I don't hide things people here know that, also this is heresay, they need to prove that I am an actual weed smoker, and those who are prosecuted are those who have large amount to sell, and if this affects my career i can also work as a remote software dev and even much more than what i earn, but i understand your concerns too. so I will tiptoe between claiming this is fictional or not cheesy
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by GraGra247(m): 7:31am On Nov 19, 2017
Adakintroy:

Carefully now son.

Don't be too quick to judge. What we do don't often define who we are.

Dear suckling child,

When you grow up you'll understand.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:32am On Nov 19, 2017
Nigerian girls can't be like these Kenyans or Ghanaian. See the rapper that one by the left is tying now.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:33am On Nov 19, 2017
pcguru1:

There are top management girls that smoke weed and do their work well in my circle. These ones are just jobless and idle its why they can smoke that much to that extent. Weed is not a hard drug unless it has been laced with something else
Go and say that to the Police
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Kendrick80(m): 7:35am On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
It's true! some doctors will prescribe ganja in tablet for people with Athritis it helps them with the pains.
I think you will need a Visa to come with me, No problems with the tickets it's only like £80 or less by Coach from here if i book early, we don't lap people over here we are not nigerians grin
Welcome sir

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Dyt(f): 7:35am On Nov 19, 2017
Jolar101:

Weed is not a bad thing but mindsets and attitudes. Majority of Nigeria government officials and lawmakers are taking what's worse than weed.

This Nigeria police should go and preach to his/her colleagues that are taking it.

Not like I am a saint either
We all have that thing we do that tags us bad in naija
Shrugs
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 19, 2017
MetalJigsaw:
Go and say that to the Police

The Police is a tool in Nigeria, do you think a Police would arrest an MD smoking weed ? why is it so ?

I will tell you why

The Police respect those who are above the lower class because they have alot to gain than arresting you, we are in a class based society am sure you know this
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by sniperr007(m): 7:49am On Nov 19, 2017
pcguru1:
What's wrong with smoking weed, been smoking for years constantly and am not bothering anyone

There are lot of negatives with smoking weed and also positives but weed doesn't make anyone mad.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Lalas247(f): 7:52am On Nov 19, 2017
Slayer2:

For your mind now you make sense
It makes sense to the person I was chatting with
Na so u dey greet person sad wts up ? No church ?
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 19, 2017
sniperr007:

There are lot of negatives with smoking weed and also positives but weed doesn't make anyone mad.

You know initially i was scared because i've had a roommate run mad from it, and what scared me the most was memory loss because my brain is my biggest assets cuz I read massively and my job depends on it, plus i have clients both local and foreign that i support so you can see my concerns but am good so far, however i believe it's something I will have to stop eventually and that time is almost soon esp when i marry, lol depending on the type of wife i marry i fit resume
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Slayer2: 8:10am On Nov 19, 2017
Lalas247:

It makes sense to the person I was chatting with
Na so u dey greet person sad wts up ? No church ?

Hahaha. I just say make I find your trouble small grin

No church o. My girl is pregnant. She they with me. Morning sickness. I no fit just waka leave her, she no get strength ah all, make I help her today ni
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Lalas247(f): 8:12am On Nov 19, 2017
Slayer2:

Hahaha. I just say make I find your trouble small grin

No church o. My girl is pregnant. She they with me. Morning sickness. I no fit just waka leave her, she no get strength ah all, make I help her today ni

What preggo ! shocked wow
Look after her sha... shouldn’t her mum be around to help etc so she can free u small cheesy
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 19, 2017
Kendrick80:

Welcome sir
what's your point? undecided
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2017
stanliwise:
Fish angry
what's your point? undecided
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shine12: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2017
freeman95:
Weed is not a drug you brainless monkeys!!

Its a fuccking plant

Yes, a plant that's gets abused by having lots of intake.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2017
Abuse of anything is bad especially a special substance like marijuana. It should be sparingly and at leisure. When it affects your productivity, then there is a problem. We lack substance control in this country. I hope these ones are able to be positively productive as I would not want to judge them by their cover.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by victorioushands: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
will you allow your sister to smoke weed?

Even if he were hulk hogan, he would still have no rights over what his sister eats, drinks or smokes.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by victorioushands: 9:08am On Nov 19, 2017
GraGra247:
Honestly I didn't see any 'girl' in that picture.

All I see are hardened street reprobates.

Boy! You bad o!
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Slayer2: 9:11am On Nov 19, 2017
Lalas247:

What preggo ! shocked wow
Look after her sha... shouldn’t her mum be around to help etc so she can free u small cheesy

Her mum is late. Only Pele ni they and he they work offshore. So I am the only one for her now. cheesy but I they enjoy am sha. She can sabi sharp mouth. Now she weak like dry crayfish. I don laugh tire. She don humble.

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:21am On Nov 19, 2017
pcguru1:

The Police is a tool in Nigeria, do you think a Police would arrest an MD smoking weed ? why is it so ?

I will tell you why

The Police respect those who are above the lower class because they have alot to gain than arresting you, we are in a class based society am sure you know this
Smoking of weed is illegal in Nigeria, I hope you know this
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2017
MetalJigsaw:
Smoking of weed is illegal in Nigeria, I hope you know this

*Being caught* smoking weed is illegal in Nigeria
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by bionixs: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2017
pcguru1:
What's wrong with smoking weed, been smoking for years constantly and am not bothering anyone
the wrong thing is bunch of wrong folks that liked your comment
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Tisham20(m): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2017
pcguru1:
will you allow your sister do such
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 19, 2017
bionixs:
the wrong thing is bunch of wrong folks that liked your comment

As in, I would expect people to more judgemental, i wonder what's wrong with this country, i understand you bro but also I am endorsing people to smoke weed or saying there's nothing wrong in smoking weed, am only saying on the premise that weed smokers are automatically labeled as touts or no good is wrong. I don't endorse smoking weed and i believe this is a cross that's personal to everyone, just as smoking cigarette, prostitution and alcohol are much worse but smoking weed has a more bad rep than these. I don't care about the likes i don't feed off validation from people.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by bionixs: 9:33am On Nov 19, 2017
lefulefu:
bros say d truth..if ur younger sis dey blow paraga(weed) from morning till night while others are goin about their duties u go feel cool abt it? Drug addiction don finish some youths life for here.look at those girls eyes.u no see how high they are?cheesy
ask am,when someone else's sister bares cleavage, it's ok. when your sister does same it becomes a taboo
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 19, 2017
Tisham20:
will you allow your sister do such

I don't have sisters. so like someone said my answer would be useless on this matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR / UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty / 'I Can’t Walk Properly' - Ondo Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Reneged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.